Former Princess Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers

I wanted nothing more at that moment than to pull my throbbing cock out of my trousers and shove it into her pussy. I could easily picture myself doing just that, and somehow I knew that she would not protest in the least. I also knew that it was not yet time. Despite my nearly overwhelming desire, I pushed the thought of fucking Heather's pussy from my mind. A good Dom must be able to control himself before he can even begin to control another.

I was brought back to my senses when I heard Heather's sweet voice saying, "Oh my god, Aaron, I'm going to come!"

I redoubled my attention to her engorged clit, and I began pinching her little bud between my thumb and forefinger. Heather was moaning wildly now, and I could feel the tremors passing through her body.

Suddenly, her body went rigid as her orgasm overtook her. Watching her face, I could see that her eyes were rolled back in her head as she was lost in the throes of passion. An animal sound was coming from her, one long, drawn out cry of pure pleasure. She began shuddering against me, and I could feel the juices from her pussy liberally coating my fingers.

I nearly came in my pants as I watched and felt her climax. I knew then that I must possess her, make her mine to do with as I pleased. I needed her, and I believed that she needed what I had to offer equally as much.

When I though she was once again capable of understanding me, I wished her a happy birthday and reiterated her instructions to call me the following evening at eight o'clock. I kissed her tenderly on the cheek and stepped away from her.

Her eyes met mine and focused, and while her lips moved, she still seemed incapable of speech. I turned away from her and crossed the room. Just before I pulled the bedroom door closed behind me, I looked back just in time to see her sink to the floor as though her legs could no longer support her. Her face was lit up with a completely contented, joyful smile.

**********

The next day was an extremely long one for me. I worked non-stop on a defense to a lawsuit that had been filed against the company I was working for, and I was mentally exhausted by midday. My erotic thoughts of Heather constantly recharged me, and by the end of the day I was nearly consumed with my desire for her.

Tonight she would begin her training as my submissive. My imagination ran wild, and I left work around five o'clock with a raging hard-on.

I drove straight from work to Miranda's, a shop I had discovered a couple of years before on a previous visit to Chicago. Miranda's specialized in all sorts of sex toys, videos, magazines, and fetish clothing. Miranda herself was a lovely, petite Hispanic woman with fiery eyes and a killer body. She was an open-minded treasure, a switch who was always kind and helpful to anyone entering her shop.

I considered Miranda a friend, and I told her about Heather and my plans for beginning her training. Miranda assisted me in choosing the items I wanted for Heather. I picked out clothing that I knew would make Heather uncomfortable. I knew that if she followed my instructions and wore the clothes I asked her to, she would be displaying a high level of commitment to our game.

I chose a red silk dress, low cut at the neckline and extremely short at the hem. It had sexy little spaghetti straps, and I could feel my cock twitching to life again as I imagined what Heather would look like wearing it. I also picked out a pair of black thong panties and thigh high stockings with a black lace band around the top.

I opted not to purchase a bra for her. I wanted to see her walk into my apartment with her gorgeous breasts bouncing free and unfettered. My last purchase was a pair of red shoes, pumps with an exceptionally slutty five-inch heel. I didn't know the shoe size, but Miranda assured me that she had that particular shoe in all sizes and that she would make a proper fit when Heather arrived.

Miranda boxed up the items for me, and I added to the box an envelope containing my instructions for Heather and my spare key-card for my building's parking lot. I asked Miranda to call me as soon as Heather left the shop to let me know that she was following my requests and that she was on her way. Miranda readily agreed and I gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek by way of thanks.

I went home and ate a light supper, my excitement preventing me from eating much. I did a little work, then I turned on some jazz music and stretched out on my sofa. Now the minutes ticked by slowly as I relaxed and waited for Heather's call.

At eight o'clock on the nose, my phone rang. Knowing it was her, I didn't even bother saying hello. I simply thanked her for being so prompt, and gave her instructions to go to Miranda's.

I hung up, my belly full of anticipation for tonight's beginning of Heather's submissive journey.

About an hour later, my phone rang again, and this time it was Miranda. Miranda told me that Heather had just left the shop, wearing the clothes that I had chosen. She told me that Heather had looked so hot in that little red dress, and instead of being uncomfortable, Heather had seemed both brave and excited with her new adventure.

Miranda also informed me that Heather had taken the initiative to ask for reading material on D/s. I was exceptionally pleased to hear this. Heather seemed to be jumping into our game with both feet.

It wasn't long before the doorman to my building called to announce that Heather had arrived. I told him to send her up, and my heart was beating heavily in my chest as I waited. My cock was also rock hard.

My doorbell rang, and I opened the door. I was momentarily struck dumb by her beauty. I stared at her perfect body, barely clothed in the tiny red dress. Her nipples were visibly hard beneath the thin fabric, and I had to restrain myself from reaching out and touching them.

Heather was a gorgeous sight. Tonight her long blonde hair was hanging free, and her shapely legs looked impossibly long in those five-inch heels. Her clear blue eyes were filled with apprehension, not knowing what to expect now that she was actually here. She was breathing faster than normal, another sign of her nervousness.

She stood for a long moment merely taking in the contents of my apartment. She stared wide-eyed at my overflowing bookshelves and the rest of the décor, and I suppressed a laugh when I thought she was probably wondering where the dungeon was.

I smiled reassuringly at her and welcomed her to my home. I told her how great she looked, and her face lit up with a pleased smile of her own.

I offered her a seat on the sofa, and she sat down gracefully. As she sat, the short dress naturally rode up, exposing even more of her creamy thighs. I was amused as I could see her tugging at the hem, trying to pull the dress down further. I could also see that her hands were shaking slightly, an obvious sign of her fear.

I offered her a glass of champagne, which she gratefully accepted. Normally I didn't approve of combining liquor and D/s games, but it was obvious that her nerves were getting the best of her. At this point, I didn't want her afraid, but merely a bit off balance. I intended for her to only have a glass of champagne to relax her a little, and not enough to dull her wits in the slightest.

I smiled, and as my eyes met her, I proposed a toast. "Here's to the beginning of what I think will be a stimulating and satisfying friendship. To our game."

She raised her glass in response and said, "To a stimulating and satisfying game." She took a long sip of her champagne, her eyes never leaving mine.

Now it was time to choose a safeword that she could use in case things got too intense for her. When I asked her to pick a word not used in everyday conversation, I could see her mind racing as she tried to think of something.

Interrupting her thoughts, I told her that I had an idea. First I asked her her favorite color, then her favorite flower. "Pink, carnations" was her answer.

With a grin, I pulled a pink carnation from behind the sofa and handed it to her. It was a simple matter to find out what her favorite color and flower were by asking her younger brother.

She smiled genuinely and thanked me. My heart beat faster as I knew that our beginning was at hand.

Next I instructed her that from now on, she should address me only as Master unless I told her otherwise. I told her that I would call her whatever I chose. Then, with my voice full of excitement, I asked her if she was ready to begin.

It felt like my cock was going to split my pants when she responded, "Yes, Master." I will never forget how I felt hearing those words pass her beautiful lips for the first time. She was ready.

I told her to stand, which she immediately did. Next, I ordered her to remove her dress. She did so with shaking hands. Her eyes were wide and filled with apprehension.

God, she was beautiful. Her full breasts moved as she breathed and her dark pink nipples were hard and inviting. Her flat stomach descended to a small "V" of dark blonde pubic hair, and it appeared she was completely clean shaven below that. I had trouble breathing when I could see that her pussy lips were already shiny with moisture.

She had a tiny birthmark on her left upper thigh that was shaped like the country of Italy on a map. I had an immediate erotic thought of running my tongue over her little Italy-shaped birthmark.

As she stood mostly naked before me, I could tell that she was fighting to keep her arms at her sides instead of trying to cover herself with them. I was proud of her effort.

Her eyes were boring into me questioningly. "Now take off your panties, slave," I told her, "I want a closer look at my new pussy."

With an answer of "Yes, Master," she did as she was told, stepping out of the black thong panties and kicking them to the side out of the way. I leaned closer, inspecting her intimate anatomy as closely as possible without touching her. My face was only a couple of inches away from her pussy, and the scent of her arousal filled my nostrils. For several seconds I did nothing but inhale the intoxicating the smell of her. I desperately wanted to reach out with my tongue and taste her, but I didn't.

"Now part your pussy lips for me, slave. I want to see inside." I could hear the desire in my own voice. I watched her face closely for reaction, and I could tell that she was somewhat uncomfortable with the situation she was in. Just like I wanted her to be.

Heather complied, reaching down with her long, graceful fingers, parting her labia and revealing the dark pink wetness inside. I leaned in close to her once again, savoring every detail of her beautiful pussy. The longer I stared at her most private body part, the more she squirmed with discomfort. She may have been distressed, but that wasn't all. She was also aroused. The lubrication her body was producing was certainly evidence of that.

I directed her to play with her pussy, telling her that I wanted to see how she pleasured herself when she was alone. She obeyed, rubbing her clit frantically. Her face was flushed with embarrassment, but she was panting with excitement as well. Without being told, she spread her legs a bit further apart to gain better access to her aroused clit.

As she was rubbing her ripe little bud, she momentarily closed her eyes and I took the opportunity to surprise her. I shoved my index finger deep inside her pussy, causing her to groan with startled pleasure. I pumped my finger easily in and out of her wet hole as she fingered her clit even harder. She was taking in great gulps of air, and I could see her body begin to tremble. Heather was getting ready to come.

I abruptly pulled my finger out of her pussy and said, "Stop touching yourself slave, now."

She pulled her hand away from her clit and let out a disappointed sigh. I then explained to her that one thing she had to remember was that she was not able to come without my permission. I told her that she could only get off when it was my desire for her to do so, and not before.

Heather's mouth dropped open slightly, and she looked at me incredulously. Then with a smile, she told me that she'd do her best not to come unless I told her that she could.

I directed her to sit down so that we could talk for awhile. As soon as she sat down, I could see her discomfort at being mostly naked. She was eyeing the little red dress that was still draped over the arm of the sofa. It was funny, just a few minutes before she felt mostly naked while wearing the dress, and now it was obvious she wanted to cover herself with it.

I told her that she had better get used to being naked in my presence, as I liked to look at what was mine. I could see her mulling the idea over in her head, and I was delighted when she said, "Yes, Master. If it pleases you to look at me then it pleases me as well." My little Heather was learning quickly.

I decided that it was time to switch tactics and I began asking her questions. I made her promise that she must always answer me honestly, as any dishonesty could get her emotionally or even physically hurt. Honesty was imperative so that I could determine where her true limits existed.

I told Heather that I had talked to Miranda at the shop, and I asked her what she thought of Miranda. In all honesty, in the back of my mind I could picture the two of them having sex together, and I wanted to see if that possibility even existed. I needed to know if Heather had any bisexual desires.

"I thought Miranda was nice and helpful," Heather replied.

"Did she make a pass at you?" I asked.

"No, Master. She told me that I looked good, but that was it."

"What would you have done if she had come on to you?"

"I don't know, Master. I've never been in that situation before. But I'm not really attracted to women," she answered honestly.

"You've never even kissed another woman?" I asked, in an incredulous tone of voice. I knew that she hadn't, but I wanted her to understand that my opinion was that there was absolutely nothing wrong with kissing another woman.

"No, Master, I have never kissed another woman," she said, her voice indicating that she was afraid that this answer would disappoint me. She'd only been here a short time and already she was trying so hard to please me.

Next, I asked her if she would kiss another woman if I told her that I desired it. She gave it a few moments of real consideration, and she answered that she would kiss another woman if I asked it. I progressed, asking her if she would suck another woman's tits at my direction. It took almost no time for her to confirm that she would indeed suck another woman's tits for my pleasure.

When I asked my next question, her face blanched. "Would you lick Miranda's pussy if I asked you to, slave?"

I could clearly see her mind rejecting the thought. She squirmed with discomfort, and she moved her lips, trying to formulate an answer. I could tell that she was not ready for that kind of contact with another woman, but she was afraid to tell me the truth for fear that it would displease me.

I let her off the hook, telling her I would give her time to think about it. She sighed with relief, and she smiled gratefully at me. That was exactly what I wanted. I wanted her to feel grateful to me so that she would feel obligated to answer the next question.

"Slave, would you allow Miranda to lick your pussy if I desired it?" I asked.

I could tell immediately that the answer was affirmative, but that she was too embarrassed to admit it. She fidgeted, and I'm sure her mind was racing.

"Answer me, slave," I growled at her.

She jumped at the severe tone of my voice, but her eyes focused on me immediately. "Yes, Master, I would allow her to lick my pussy if it would please you."

"And would it please you, slave, to have her lick your clit?" I asked gently.

"Y-yes, Master, it would please me. I love having my pussy licked." Her face was burning with embarrassment and I could tell how difficult it was for her to part with that admission. She looked imploringly at me, her eyes full of shame.

I beamed happily at her. She was being totally honest, and at this point I was proud of her for it.

"Of course you do, slave. There's nothing like a hot, wet tongue, whether you're a man or a woman. It's nothing to be ashamed of. And neither is giving the gift of your mouth and tongue to another man, or a woman," I said reassuringly.

She smiled in return, and I could see her visibly relax. My approval was truly important to her. I had about a million more questions for her, but my aching cock told me that further questions could wait. I needed physical contact, and I needed it now.

I rose from my seat, and I stood directly in front of her. "Take my cock out, slave," I commanded her.

She seemed unshaken by the abrupt turn of events, and without hesitation she unzipped my pants. For a long moment, she merely stared at my erection that was peaking out of the top of my briefs. Heather's blue eyes grew wide, and she unconsciously licked her lips in a gesture of anticipation and longing. She reached out, and wrapped her long, graceful fingers around my dick, gripping it tightly.

Finally, she tore her gaze away from my rigid cock and looked up at my face. "How may I please you, Master?" she asked, her voice trembling and full of lust.

She had just asked the question I most wanted to hear. "Suck it, slave. Suck it and lick it. I want you to take the whole thing into your mouth. Show me what you can do with your mouth," I responded.

My request brought a smile to her face, and leaning forward, she wrapped her luscious lips around the engorged head of my cock. I could feel her running her tongue over the head, and my body involuntarily shivered.

Looking down at her, I could see her open her mouth wider, and she pushed forward, taking several more inches of my dick into her mouth. She moaned with her mouth full of my rod, and the sound caused vocal vibrations to shoot through the length of it, making me moan softly as well.

Heather pulled back, sucking hard as she moved back. She pushed forward again, this time taking about three-quarters of my cock into her warm, wet mouth. She stopped at that point, and I could hear her gag slightly. She began to pull back again, sucking me as she went.

"Just relax," I whispered to her. "Relax your throat. This time, I want you to swallow the whole thing."

She bobbed her head forward again, and I tangled my hands in her luxurious blonde hair. When she had most of my cock in her mouth, I pulled her head forward until my erection was completely inside her mouth. This time, she didn't gag a bit. I left the entire length of my cock buried deep in her throat for a few moments, getting her used to the feel of it.

This time I was the one to withdraw, and after she had the chance to suck in a deep breath of air, I thrust forward, jamming my cock into her throat once more. She was moaning as she sucked me, and her enthusiastic tongue work told me that she loved this.


I began thrusting hard, shoving my cock into her willing mouth, over and over. The sensation was pure heaven, and I knew I wouldn't last long with the feelings she was lavishing on my cock with her mouth. I had to stop. I wanted badly to come, but I had already decided that the first time I came with Heather I was going to be buried deep in her tight pussy. I would wait for what I wanted.

I withdrew my cock completely from her mouth, and I could hear her little mewl of protest. "You're very good at this slave," I told her. "You love sucking a nice hard cock, don't you?"

"Yes, Master," she replied breathlessly. "I've never swallowed a cock as large as yours, but I've always loved it anyway."

I tapped my rock hard erection against her captivating lips. She started to open her mouth again to take me in, but I pulled my cock back out of her reach. "Does it make you feel like a slut, sucking cock? Having your face fucked? Loving it so much...does it make you feel like a slut?"

Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers