Former Princess Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers

I could see that that thought sent her mind reeling a bit. She stammered, "Y-yes, Master. Sucking a cock makes me feel like a slut, and I like it." Her face flushed with shame again, not knowing that her response couldn't have made me happier.

I kept my face impassive. "So, slut, is this what you want?" I asked, reaching down and stroking the length of my cock as she helplessly watched.

Her response was unthinking, as I knew it would be. "Oh yes, Master, I want to suck your cock."

I let my face go dark and I looked at her sternly. My voice was full of steel when I said, "You must learn to think before you speak, slave. Your role in our game is to please me. What you SHOULD want is whatever I want."

The look on her face was priceless. Her eyes showed the realization of what just happened, followed by fear and what may happen next. "I'm sorry, Master," she said. I could tell she truly meant it.

I had goaded her into making a mistake on purpose. I had to find out if she was still willing to accept the consequences of her actions.

"I believe that you are sorry, slave. But I believe I would be hampering your education as a submissive if I allow you to even momentarily forget your place. I think your lapse warrants a punishment to reinforce the lesson." I held my breath for the few seconds it took her to reply.

"Yes, Master," she said resignedly. I wanted to jump for joy, but I showed no emotion as I told her to get on the sofa on all fours, then to rest her weight on her elbows with her ass sticking up in the air.

I sternly told her that her punishment was to consist of five swats to her ass. I told her that during the punishment she should think about her role in our game, that my pleasure was her primary concern. I could hear her trying hard to control her breathing as her fear threatened to overtake her.

I spanked her with my open hand, two swats to her left ass cheek and three to the right. I swung fairly hard, meaning to cause a good sting, but she managed to keep silent through the first four swats. For the last swat, I laid into her a bit harder, and it caused her to jump and whimper slightly.

She looked back over her shoulder at me, and she looked so utterly perfect at that moment. The fear in her eyes was gone, now replaced by something akin to triumph at enduring her punishment.

I had to suppress a smile when I asked her, "So, slave, what is your role in this game?"

Her reply couldn't have been better. "My role is to please you, Master. Any pleasure you give me will be by your choosing only, and I will be grateful for it."

"Very good, slave," I praised her. I gently rubbed her ass cheeks with my hand to relieve the sting.

I couldn't wait any longer. I had to have her now. I had to have my cock buried deep in her pussy. I directed her to lie on her back on the sofa, and I told her that I was going to fuck her now. She did as she was told, and then she smiled up at me and spread her legs wider in invitation.

I stripped out of the remainder of my clothes, and I climbed on top of her. I rubbed the head of my cock over her pussy lips and her clit, and I was rewarded with a moan of pure lust from her. I kissed her hard, the I drew back and stared deep into her beautiful blue eyes.

In that second, I thrust forward, shoving my entire cock into her tight pussy. We both moaned loudly at the incredible fit. God, she was so fucking tight, and so fucking wet. I began pumping, and she was thrusting her hips to meet me in a perfect rhythm.

I fucked her hard for quite awhile, lost in the mind-blowing sensations. I was drawn out of my reverie when I heard Heather saying that she was going to come.

"Not yet, slave, not yet," I commanded her. I wanted to see if she would be able to hold out.

I ordered her to get back up on her hands and knees on the sofa, and I could tell by the look on her face that she thought she was going to be punished again. Instead, I jammed my cock into her sopping cunt from behind.

She was moaning wildly now, and it was obvious that she was valiantly struggling not to come. Soon, she was crying out with the effort.

I was nearing climax as well. Having her pussy surrounding my cock as I thrust in and out of her was sheer bliss. Hearing her cries of distress as she fought against her own orgasm was even more arousing, and I could feel my body threatening to take me over the edge.

Finally, I told her, "Now, slave! I want to feel your cum pouring over my cock. Come for your Master now!"

And just like that, she did. She went off like a rocket. She screamed out her pleasure, and her pussy began to contract even more tightly around my cock. Her body trembled like an earthquake, and that was more than I could take.

My own orgasm poured over me, and I shot what felt like a huge load of cum into Heather's still-spasming pussy. My head spun like a top, and the force of sensations actually made me dizzy.

We both collapsed forward onto the sofa, and I crawled up next to her and put my arm around her protectively. She was the first to speak, and her words brought joy to my heart. "Thank you, Master. Your slave is grateful to you."

I expressed my pleasure with her performance. Her face lit up with happiness as I told her that she was doing extremely well, and that I thought she was a natural submissive. She told me that she hoped that she could continue serving me, and I asserted that that was what I wanted as well.

And that was the end of our first night together as Master and slave. I wanted nothing more than to play with her all night long, but it was already after midnight and I had to get up very early in the morning. I told her that she could leave if she wished and that I would be in touch, or that she could stay.

She stayed that night, and she has been with me ever since, submitting to me, loving me.

**********

Heather threw herself into her new life with complete abandon. The very next day she returned to her parent's home and informed them that she was moving out. She collected her clothing and a few personal items. Her parents were extremely upset, as expected, and they launched a campaign to bring her home.

She turned them away completely and coldly at every turn. She had no intention of returning home, but it wasn't until after she visited them wearing my collar that they realized that she was lost to them forever. Only her brother supported her and wished her well. Her parents disassociated themselves from her as though she had never existed at all. Heather never looked back with regret.

I placed my collar around her neck about two months after we had been together, officially claiming her as my own and becoming her one and only Master. She has been completely loyal to me from day one, and I couldn't be more pleased with her progress as a submissive.

She has learned so much in the time we have been together. Many of her limits have expanded, and some have been destroyed altogether. As her trust in me grew, so did her adventurous spirit.

We started out slowly, beginning with simple things like blindfolds, gags, and some bondage. I learned that she enjoyed being sightless and bound, but that she truly detested being gagged. It made little difference to me, not something I had to do, so eventually gagging was used only as a form of punishment.

One of her initial limits was her resistance at being with another woman. Early on I could tell that she was only closed to the idea because of her upbringing, the notion that there was something "wrong" with it.

Gradually, through many conversations and role-playing, she came to accept that it was not wrong and it was actually became an appealing prospect. About six months after we began our game, she had her first bisexual experience with the lovely Miranda.

At my direction, she ate Miranda's pussy, and she found it to be a most thrilling experience. I rewarded her by allowing her to come whenever she pleased for the rest of the night, and she did so many times. We enjoyed many pleasures that night, just the three of us.

One thing that did not happen that night was me fucking Miranda in front of Heather, which I had originally intended to do. I could sense some jealousy coming from Heather when I paid any attention to Miranda, and I decided not to push that issue just then. There would be plenty of time for that once Heather came to realize that my love for her would not change if I fucked another woman, and that by suppressing her jealousy she would be submitting to me in a new form.

Another of Heather's more difficult early limits was anal sex. I don't think she necessarily thought it was wrong, more that she was afraid that it would be too painful. I patiently chipped away at her fear, bit by bit. Often, I would direct her to masturbate for me, and I would have her stick one of her fingers into her ass. Then it was two fingers. Then I progressed to the point where during sex, I would finger her ass, and soon she began to relax and enjoy the sensations.

I brought her home a butt plug one day, and she bravely accepted it into her ass. For several weeks I made her wear it for increasingly longer periods of time, getting her used to the intrusive feeling and stretching her ass in preparation for my cock. I was slow and methodical in getting her ready, and I was proud of her willingness to take each new step.

Finally, the night arrived when I planned to fuck her ass, something I had been dying to do since the first time I saw her beautiful bottom. I will never forget how sweet and thrilling the experience was, not just for me, but for her as well.

I came home that evening, and as usual Heather was waiting for me. She was kneeling on a small pillow, totally nude, with her hands clasped behind her back and her legs spread. Her eyes were downcast out of respect as she'd been taught.

I caressed her silky hair and said, "Good evening, slave. Are you well?"

At that point she was released to look at me and to speak. "Good evening, Master. Your slave is well and I have missed you so much."

"I am glad to hear that, my dear slave. Tonight I have something special planned for us, and you'll have the opportunity to show me just how much you've missed me."

"Just tell me how I may please you, Master, and I will happily serve you," she replied, her bright eyes shining with lust and joy.

"Very good, my precious slut. You will go into the bedroom, and get onto the bed on all fours. Wait for your Master to join you," I told her.

She rose from her kneeling position and went into the bedroom as instructed. I stripped out of my clothes, leaving them in the living room to be picked up later. My cock was already rock hard, as it had been off and on all day as I thought about the night to come.

I entered our bedroom, and Heather was waiting. She was on the bed on her hands and knees, exactly as instructed. Her lovely rounded ass awaited me, still holding the butt plug that I had placed there that morning.

I went to her, and I gently removed the plug from her asshole. She groaned slightly, but I recognized the sound as one of pleasure, not of pain. I climbed onto the bed behind her, and I lovingly caressed her ass. Leaning down, I licked the crack of her ass from her pussy to her perfect round asshole. She moaned and squirmed with pleasure.

I began tonguing her asshole, then making my tongue go rigid I slipped it inside her tight backdoor. I fucked her ass with my tongue, and she immediately responded by grinding her hips backwards to meet it. "Don't move, slut," I commanded, "keep completely still."

She complied, ceasing all movement and allowing me to do as I pleased. I continued working her asshole with my rigid tongue until I could hear her gasping with pleasure.

I got up off the bed, and I went to our "toy chest," a simple cedar chest containing all the implements of our D/s lifestyle. I took out a simple leather blindfold, and a tube of lubrication.

Returning to the bed, I slipped the blindfold over her eyes. The blindfold was meant to remove other distractions and to heighten her sensations. I whispered into her ear, "Relax, my darling slut, no matter what happens, just relax."

I climbed back onto the bed behind her on my knees. I rubbed some of the lube over my cock, and with my finger I smeared some of it around the entrance to her ass. I could hear her breathing heavily, and I think she knew from my attentions what was going to happen.

I began rubbing my cock-head against her asshole, teasing it. Oh so slowly, I slipped the head of my cock into her ass. I could feel her ass clenching, involuntarily fighting against the intrusion. I expected this.

Reaching around in front of her, I began slowly fingering her clit. She gasped, and I softly said to her, "You may move now as you wish, but do not attempt to move away from me or to get up. Do you understand?"

"Yesss, Master," she responded.

I did not make any effort to push my cock deeper into her ass. That was going to be her job. As I fingered her clit faster and faster, she began gently thrusting her hips trying to increase the delicious friction she was feeling. As her hips moved, the result was that she was moving my cock in deeper herself.

I kept working on the hard little nub of her clit, and soon my fingers were saturated with the juices from her pussy. She was so intent on fucking my fingers, she scarcely noticed my cock imbedded in her tight ass. It wasn't long before the entire length of my rod was buried in her virgin ass.

Very gently I began moving my hips in time with hers, sliding my cock in and out of her ass, stretching her to accommodate me. "How does it feel, slave? How does my cock feel in your ass?"

"Oh my god, Master, it actually feels good. All this time I've been so afraid that it would hurt, and instead it feels sooo good!"

I started thrusting harder, and at the same time I began pinching her clit between my thumb and forefinger, which always drives her crazy. Feeling my cock sliding in and out of her tight ass was one of the best feelings I've ever had. Pure heaven.

Soon she was moaning like an animal, and she cried out, "Oh Master, I'm going to come! Please let your slave come for you! Oh, pleeeease..."

"Yes, my dear slave, you may come," I replied, wanting to reward her for facing this particular fear.

I fucked her ass harder as she climaxed wildly, bucking against my hand and causing more friction on my cock. A few moments later, I followed suit, ejaculating my first load ever into her beautiful ass.

It was so wonderful. Now, her fear is completely gone, and she often gets off with my cock buried in her ass with no other stimulation. She has grown so much, and her trust of me has grown as well.

Every day with her is a new adventure, and she faces each one bravely. She derives so much satisfaction from pleasing me, more than I ever thought possible. There is no longer any hint of her former life as a princess, no more haughtiness or air of superiority. Instead, she is my sweet, obedient plaything.

We have so many new things yet to discover together, and I can only hope that each new thing continues to bring us closer together.

Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers