All Comments on 'Fortuitous'

by STR8Male

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent story.

Nice twist to the usual BDSM stuff. Write more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
well written and ingenious approach

to the BDSM section. I'd like to read a sequel, perhaps from the viewpoint of one of the other characters in this story.

billc393billc393about 15 years ago
Well done!

This had a lot for a "techno-geek" like myself who has skills in electronics, software, woodowrking and metalwork...<br><br>I was almost sad when I realized you'd skipped forward quite a bit at the end...<br><br>Maybe you could write a sequel or two that tell the story of the time between leaing that day, and the point where he and Dawn have two school aged sons?<br><br>Again, well written, arousing and an all around good read!

2longdenied2longdeniedalmost 15 years ago
great subject matter, good writing

i really enjoyed this story, something i can or would like to be able to identify with. like it says, i loved the subject matter, and your writing is pretty good, keep up the great work. it really kept me interested, sort of an interesting story with some hot sex in it. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An ingeniously inventive tale!

I've read all your stories and enjoy the way you've explored several genres, crafting very creative tales for each category.

My only regret is that I stumbled upon your writing at this late date. Here's hoping that you'll continue with your art for the enjoyment of Literotica readers.

Great stuff! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding!

I think I enjoyed this tale more than almost anything I've read on Literotica. I loved the approach to life that Combs displayed - why not get paid well when you've created something unique for those who can afford it. I laughed when I read the line about "tripling my cost" to set the price.

Very clever devices and a very clever story.

Thank you!

LynLeoLynLeoover 11 years ago
(Giggle)

What a great story! I laughed out loud. I can totally see this happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

beautifully written and extremely explicit, from a technical point of view.

dncaracappadncaracappaabout 1 year ago

Good thing it wasn't software you created. Someone would want you to give away as open source.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous