Fortuitous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STR8Male
STR8Male
19 Followers

I had a few false starts, but with the increased cash flow I was able to come up with what I thought was a composite of modern functions and medieval appearance detailed with the CAD software. I spent the remainder of that first month milling the wood components, then integrating them with existing components used in a lot of automated manufacturing processes. I just needed a test dummy to try my new mechanism out on. There was no one I knew that I could even consider for such a job. This machine was so very complicated compared to the bench which folded into an innocent looking boxed foot stool, I didn't know what do. So I made use of one of my few resources. I called Ms. Dresden.

I called her, on the pretext of giving her an update on my work completing her order. After giving her those details, and promising that I was ahead of schedule, I told her what I had created. She was more than interested. She even asked me if my parents had been kinky and whether I had discovered that and become interested myself. To tell the truth, that made me a bit angry, and I think she could detect the anger, though I tried to control my emotions during my denial.

She said she would be happy to send the man who I had seen at her home out for me to use as a test subject, but that repulsed me. I wasn't some homosexual, and told her so. Laughing, she said she should have known I would refuse a male test subject and promised to have a female drive out the next day. She assured me that the female would be perfectly suitable for my test subject.

Sure enough, at ten in the morning the next day, when both Abe and his nephew, Ken, were off duty, a little VW Beetle pulled up in my drive. An incredibly beautiful lady exited the Beetle as I walked out to greet her. She was attired only in a skin tight tube top, short-shorts, and flip-flops.

"Hi! I'm Dawn. Ms. Dresden sent me to help you out." We shook hands as I introduced myself. Then I found myself blushing as she continued, "Ms. Dresden said I should let you fuck me in my pussy or my ass, or suck you off. She said that you were very creative and needed someone that was cooperative."

I didn't know how to respond, so I just said, "Let's get to work."

I had performed the assembly of the major components in the cottage living room, so that Abe and Ken wouldn't know what was going on. I sort of feared them getting offended if they found out they were making kinky sex furniture. And this item did look like sex furniture in its operational mode. However, once its function was not required, it did fold into a strange looking piece of furniture that most resembled a one person yard swing with a supporting a-frame stand.

What neither Dawn nor Ms. Dresden knew, was that I had also been working on another piece of equipment, which was rather small compared to the transforming stocks. The sight of the heavy ball stretching weight on her man's scrotum had revealed some impracticalities. It worked to stretch his testicles down to the limits of his scrotum, but only when he was standing up or kneeling. I also surmised that under his clothing, the friction of the clothing would mute the effect. My reading on the BDSM sites that dealt with domination of males also indicated that women such as Ms. Dresden would love being able to maintain that stretch in any position, and at the same time be able to control the amount of stretch.

For some reason, an odd idea popped into my head. What if two rings of metal were used? If both were magnetized and the poles were oriented in opposing directions, the magnets would push them apart. Milling magnets didn't seem practical, but constructing coils about a metal cylinder to create a magnetic field when an electric current was passed through it did seem feasible. Working on the lathe, I created two cylinders, with a hole in the center of exactly one and one half inches. That was the narrowest opening that could fit around my scrotum when I stretched it out after a hot bath. Each cylinder was then bisected and milled so that each could be bolted back together to form the weighted cylinder.

The next step was much more tedious; I had to hollow out the interior of each cylinder. Within that cavity, I inserted the coils, along with a small circuit board controlled by a microchip. Finding batteries for this application was difficult, and they were quite expensive, though rechargeable in a unique manner. Of course I had to have the circuit boards and coils built by a subcontractor in Southeast Asia, so I had a dozen of them made.

The circuit board controlled the recharging, by an external coil, similar to how some electric tooth brush batteries are charged without having exposed leads or poles. The circuit board also allowed the amount of energizing electricity, with activated the magnetic fields, to be varied from zero to a level that produced a steady ten pounds of opposing force. Have you ever tried to push the north poles of two large magnets together? You can do it with a pair of small ones, but the big magnets that weigh several pounds produce a surprising amount of resistance.

After I had all the components assembled, I tried the stretcher out on myself. I clamped the first one inch thick cylinder around my scrotum, and then the second. Picking up the remote, I dialed it to the first setting. It felt as if I had a two pound weight pulling my testicles away from my body. When I dialed it up to just half power, I nearly fainted. It felt as if my nuts were going to be ripped from my body! I knew I had another item that women such as Ms. Dresden would enjoy. Of course it was pricey. My cost for the first unit was going to be a whopping two thousand dollars! I had no idea if anyone would pay that much, plus a decent profit margin, but I hoped they would. The people involved in this kind of perversion seemed quite fixated on equipment to enhance their power over another, or being subjugated by another.

As I directed Dawn through the front door of my cottage, I wondered what sort of magnetic marvel I could conjure up to play havoc with her mind. As I watched her taut little rump sashaying along before me, a host of ideas rushed through my mind. But, for right now, I had an existing creation to fine tune, with her aid.

Dawn immediately spotted my 'contraption', which sat in the middle of the living area, and commented upon it, "Why it is beautiful. The wood has such splendid grain, and looks so warm and earthy. What kind of wood is it?"

"I used White Oak. It is strong, but has a well defined grain that produces a good contrast with the right stains and finishing. I coated it with a non-reactive polymer, so that it won't get stained."

"Well, we better get to work. What do you want me to do?" Dawn posed for me, thrusting her tube top clad breasts forward as she stood before me.

I had her sit in the swing and put her feet on the foot rest. It operated sort of like a gliding chair. Putting pressure on the footrest, then releasing the pressure caused it to begin swinging from the massive frame. I watched for a moment, and listened for points of friction that might squeak. But my hidden roller bearings kept it quiet and smooth.

Picking up the remote, I had Dawn step out of the swing. I picked up the remote, which was a panel similar in appearance to those whole house control panels. Pressing a single button caused the unit to begin its transformation. First, the thick foot rest had upper and lower layers of wood unfold, and rotate outward. This revealed a pair of holes, about four inches in diameter in the center piece. As the foot rest continued to expand, the plank with the holes split in the middle and parted several inches. When the three inch thick plank was parallel with the floor, its motion stopped.

Next, I pressed the bench control. Similarly, the seat back unfolded to reveal another thick plank with three holes, one for the neck and two for the wrists. As with the foot rest, this plank continued its motion, by separating and opening a gap down through the center of the three holes. It was now clearly a fairly conventional set of stocks, though suspended by a quartet of heavy four inch square posts.

Dawn smiled, "How ingenious! I would never have guessed!"

I might have blushed at her quite honest compliment, and her reaction. I shouldn't have been surprised when she immediately kicked off her plastic sandals, and then wriggled out of her shorts before peeling her tube top up and over her head.

I don't think I had ever seen such a perfect body! Her body put Ms. Dresden's to shame, as difficult as was that challenge. She had delightful breasts, those pear shaped, upwardly cantilevered, type that one rarely sees, even by those that peruse volumes of men's magazines and surfs the internet. Dawn also displayed one of those incredibly flat tummies, with no hint of abs. And just below that she had a fat, out thrust, pudendum that promised a soft landing for any man lucky enough to make landfall within her most private of places. It was not shaved. It was either plucked, waxed, or she had used some hair removal product.

Without a qualm, she stepped into the stocks and slid her feet into the ankle holes. The holes were leather lined. The leather lining hit small micro switches, which would over ride the controller. That was required because the ankle stock wasn't a simple split plank, but was actually three planks. On one side there were two planks, separated by the same thickness as the opposing plank, allowing the ankle stock to close like a pocketknife blade into the slot within the pocketknife's handle. Pressure upon the micro switches would over ride the remote's ability to continue closure of the stocks, preventing painful pinching. The closing force was only a couple of pounds; both opposing switches in each hole had to be contacted, in order to stop the closure. I didn't want anyone to be injured. And of course if the micro switches failed, the remote's closure function would be disabled. I had triple redundancy built into the system. I had been well grounded in shop equipment safety devices, and merely translated them into my creation.

Dawn leaned forward, easing her head of blonde hair through the appropriate hole in the upper stock. Then she lodged her wrists in the lower half-moon of the wrist holes. I touched the control pad and watched the upper stocks close. Quickly I moved around in front of the stocks and checked the tightness of the soft leather around her neck. I could easily insert two of my rather thick fingers between her neck and the leather, so there wasn't a chance of her choking.

Now it was time to check the positioning system. Another touch of the button and the upper yoke began to slowly glide downward until her head was lower than her delectable ass. As I moved back to her rear, the push of yet another button caused her ankle stocks to begin to telescope outward, spreading her legs, and exposing her most private areas to my view. Her inner labia were now swollen and protruding from her very plump outer labia, and that was clearly viewable because she had such a smoothly depilated cunt.

Over the next half hour, I used the remote to move Dawn from one position to another. My high tech stocks could shift her from a standing position to a bent over position with her hands and head near the floor in about ten seconds. I could also move her from a position resembling a jockey astride a thorough bred to the same position, but upon her back in about fifteen seconds, and all with the push of one or two buttons.

I tested my safety fail safes, to insure that someone placed in a reverse position couldn't be rotated so far backwards that they could suffer a spinal injury. Everything, with one exception, worked perfectly. Though Dawn didn't verbally protest, when I tried to extend her legs to maximal spread, I could tell that she was in pain. At that point I chided her, "Dawn, we are not engaged in some sadomasochistic exercise here! I'm testing equipment that could cause permanent physical harm to someone. From now on, if you experience pain, you must communicate that to me instantly! Understood?!"

Dawn responded with, "Yes, Master! I will obey!"

That provoked a bit of anger from me, "Dawn, I am not your master, nor anyone's master. I'm just an inventor, trying to make an honest dollar. I'm straight as an arrow. So, please, no more of this 'master/slave' bullshit. OK?"

"Yes, Mas...Mr. Combs."

"Call me Jack, Dawn."

"Yes, sir."

As I continued to put the machine, and Dawn's flexibility to the test, I was making notes. I made sure to add the installation of lateral micro switches to all the apertures in the stocks, in order to avoid over stretching someone laterally. Dislocations of major joints are serious injuries. I also jotted down a reminder to restrict over all pressure to less than ten pounds, which most people could resist for quit some time. If they quit resisting, then they would engage the micro switches and trigger the fail safe. The fail safe would return the system to an original neutral position.

By the time that I had finished my detailed testing procedure, it was obvious that Dawn was sexually excited. Not only were her inner labia flushed and swollen, but her vagina was positively dripping fluids! Her large nipples were swollen and erect, and the upper surfaces of her breasts were flushed, along with her chest.

When I released her, she asked for the location of the bathroom. After she returned, still naked, she asked, "May I suck your cock, Mas...er...Jack?"

Not wanting to get into this scene, I replied, "Dawn, if you truly wish to do so, yes. But if you are trying to fulfill some slave fantasy for Ms. Dresden, or someone else, no."

She dropped her head, "I don't know what I want, Jack. I've been doing this scene for two years. I expect to be subservient. Isn't a woman's place to do what the dominant male wishes?"

For that I had no answer, and when I hesitated, she was suddenly on her knees, fumbling with my belt and zipper. She had some quite obvious problems contending with the extraction of my erection. I had the distinct impression that she wasn't quite as familiar with men as she would have me believe, so I stopped her.

"Dawn, have you ever done this to a man before? You act as if you've never done this before."

She looked up at me, with eyes that were just starting to tear up with that salty solution that women are so prone to spill, "Oh, God, Jack! Mistress Dresden said you were perceptive. I just...well...I've been a lesbian since I was very young. I've only been with women, and that's the way I always thought I wanted it to be. But you're, well, you're different. Do you mind if I try? I think I want to try."

I merely nodded my head to assent to her confused request. And with that, she began to kiss the head of my erection. My generous foreskin was still protecting my glans, so I gasped when she wormed her tongue inside and began to run it around the tip of my glans, even as she held the foreskin in the extended position. As she deepened the delving, her tongue stretched my foreskin deliciously.

I had never had anyone, including Ms. Dresden, do that to me. As Dawn's tongue swirled on the topside of my glans, the stretching pleasure of my distended foreskin was translated into pressure upon the opposite side of my glans. I had never even conceived of such a rare sensation, so within a minute, I found myself leaking copious amounts of pre-ejaculation fluids into her mouth. As she tasted them, she shoved her lips down over my entire glans, even as her mouth continued stretching and torturing my glans at the same time. A minute after that innovation, she added a pulsating suction to my glans. And I couldn't restrain myself. I think I muttered a guttural warning, but can't remember for sure. All that I know for certain was that as I began squirting long ropes of semen into her mouth, Dawn just sucked harder. It was amazingly intense.

A few minutes later, I realized she was still sucking gently at my glans, though now she had retracted my foreskin. The sensation was almost more than I could bear after such a monstrous orgasm, so I reached down and placed my hands on her cheeks and gently drew her face away from my twitching prick, "Dawn that was the best oral sex I've ever had! Are you sure that you are a lesbian?"

She giggled, "Maybe I'm not as much of a lesbian as I thought I was. But you did something that made it seem right."

"What did I do, Dawn?" I was certainly curious.

"Well, you were concerned about me being in pain...considerate....not like any man I've ever met before. And, well, you are so very talented. I just can't believe that you are so straight, considering the bench Ms. Dresden showed me, and this...what do you call it?"

"I don't have a name for it, yet. Any suggestions? Wait! I have it! We are going to call it Sunrise, which is 'dawn'. How's that!" I thought she was going to cry. But she didn't. Instead, she jumped up and gave me a very sloppy, very wet, French kiss! And then, before I was quite back to normal, she was going back down the hill in her little Beetle.

A couple of hours later, Ms. Dresden called, "Mr. Combs, your Sunrise Stocks seem quite intriguing. When might you have it ready for deliver?"

"Ms. Dresden, I haven't completed my cost accounting yet. But I can have you a price within a couple of days. Except, it will take me about a couple of more days to make the improvements required to make it perfectly safe.

"Very well Mr. Combs, I want the first model. And I want you to demonstrate it for me and a few select friends. The first Saturday after you deliver it, which according to my calendar will be in one week."

"But you don't know how much it will cost, Ma'am." I wasn't used to the ultra rich, and their needs.

"Cost isn't pertinent. Dawn's report is all that I need. And, may I compliment you. You are the first man that has turned her toward the masculine side of pleasure. You are most unique, Mr. Combs. Call me to confirm the actual delivery date, and I expect you to instruct me on how to utilize the Sunrise Stock effectively at the same time." The line went dead.

After a few phone calls, I immediately put the calculator to work. I could make the Sunrise Stocks for right at three thousand dollars, if I subcontracted out the electronic and major components. My only challenge was whether old Abe and Ken would get wise to what they were assembling. So the next morning I had a heart to heart with old Abe. His response was somewhat surprising.

"Sonny, I spent 30 years in the United States Navy. I've done more women than you can imagine, and they all had a kinky side. You think I didn't figure out what that box we were making was really intended for?" He cackled, "Sonny, don't worry about me, and Ken is dumber than a box of nails. He just does what I show him to do. As long as the paychecks keep coming, we won't wart you with 'sensibilities'. Ain't none of our business."

I mentally slated Abe for a hundred dollar bonus for every piece of equipment we completed, though I wouldn't give it to him until he needed it or he quit. I also was going to set aside twenty-five dollars for Ken. With my conscience assuaged, I decided to quintuple my costs and charge Ms. Dresden fifteen thousand dollars for the Sunset Stocks.

A week later, with the Sunset Stock prototype strapped down onto a newly purchased flatbed trailer (it was too large for the interior of my van), I pulled up into Ms. Dresden's drive. This time she not only had her 'man' to aid her, but a couple of dark skinned men that looked like prison escapees. The pair of strangers, under the hushed directions of the wimpy 'man', hustled the stocks in through the side door, as Ms. Dresden drew me off into a distinctly female 'den' off the same hallway where the stairs to the dungeon lay.

STR8Male
STR8Male
19 Followers