Fortuitous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STR8Male
STR8Male
19 Followers

To my great surprise, she presented me with new clothing. At first I wasn't sure about it. After all, it was all leather, and somehow perfectly fitted, because she insisted that I try it on. Throwing false modesty aside, after all, she had sucked my dick and I had fucked her senseless, I stripped and donned the form fitting leather pants and laced up leather shirt. Of course it was all in black. She insisted, and I relented, in lining my eyes with a black mascara pencil. She said it was merely marketing, and she wanted me to appear more dominant and foreboding.

An hour later, after a couple of shots of tequila, and a healthy hit off a bong loaded with some powerful pot, I found myself in the dungeon with the Sunrise Stocks and the remote in my hand. There were at least fifty people in the capacious dungeon, all dressed in black leather. Dawn appeared, naked of course, and became my demonstration subject. I put the machine through its paces with her as my test dummy. Remembering our previous encounter, I felt my prick stretch the flat front of my zipper less leather pants. I doubt anyone there missed recognizing my sexual excitement.

When I had finished my presentation, Ms. Dresden took over. She walked over after I had released Dawn and took the control from me. The next thing I knew, her 'man' appeared naked, and replaced Dawn. After I walked Ms. Dresden through the controls, she proceeded to put him through the same contortions I had subjected Dawn to during the previous segment of the demonstration.

There was a difference, though. A statuesque woman that I had noticed in the crowd stepped forward wearing a quite prodigious black dildo. And while Ms. Dresden held the control in her hand, it was obvious that she was also controlling the woman with the huge strapon dildo. The next thing I knew, she was screwing the 'man' in the butt with the huge latex organ. He seemed to enjoy the anal abuse. In fact, during the next hour, he ejaculated twice. Neither time did he attain an erection, due to the stainless steel hardware affixed to his genitalia, but he still ejaculated while getting buttfucked.

After the 'practical' demonstration by Ms. Dresden, she passed out a small ledger book and instructed all those in the crowd who wanted a copy of her original Sunset Stocks to inscribe their shipping information. Another hour later, as her friends were taking turns at the controls, she handed me the little book. I thumbed through it to find over a hundred orders. I looked up, quickly counting heads. Some of these folks wanted more than one unit! I wondered briefly how many were ordering for the abuse of a mistress, or two. But, in reality, I didn't care.

With the orders tucked into my waistband, because neither my leather shirt nor my leather pants had a pocket, I felt someone press up against me from behind. It was Dawn.

"Jack, I guess you need me for quality control testing, right?" Her hand had slid around to the flat front of my pants to massage my erection. It was at that point that I remembered the other prototype that I had brought with me, though it was much smaller. I excused myself and went to my van.

Upon my return, I showed my high tech ball stretching device to Ms. Dresden. She was extremely excited, and stopped the screwing of her 'man'. At first she wanted me to put it on him, but I vociferously declined. So with some impatience, she called for a volunteer, and not too surprisingly, got several. Selecting one tall woman from the crowd, she had me explain to the woman how my ball stretching device worked.

To my dismay, I had to hear the 'man' squealing in pain for the next hour as various interested parties tested out the remote control. When someone asked me 'how much', I impulsively threw out the figure of ten thousand dollars. The next thing I knew, I had sixty orders.

*********************

It has now been five years since my first foray into the manufacture of toys for the BDSM scene for the rich and famous. I have expanded my original cottage into a quite large home. I moved all production offshore, where labor is quite cheap and quite graciously grateful. Old Abe, and his nephew Ken, only work two days a week, reshipping our incoming units with new labels. Ken racked up enough bonus money in two years to pay cash for a small lot down the lake where he built his dream home in order to marry his high school sweetheart. Old Abe has his new fishing boat, which he plies the lake upon several days a week. He also has a luxury cabin cruiser which is docked down in the Caribbean, where he disappears to once or twice a month.

Dawn left her Mistress (not Ms. Dresden) and become my 'housemate'. She tries constantly to get me to dominate her, but I steadfastly refuse, because it seems that the more steadfast I am, the hornier she gets. I'm no fool, and I have no desire to dominate anyone.

If I quit production today, I'd easily be able to continue a life of luxury for at least 100 years. But if I live as I am, coming up with new ideas for sexual bondage devices, my two sons with Dawn, and their sons' sons, will be able to live their entire lives without care or concern.

You'll have to excuse me now. The boys are off at school for the day and Dawn and I must continue testing my latest device for the rich and famous. I finally got around to applying my induction coil ball stretching device to a female application. Simply put, imagine a pair of Benwa balls that far surpass those vibrating models. My prototypes not only vibrate, but they thrust back and forth against one another, even as they swell and deflate in opposing rhythms. Dawn tells me that I'm still far superior to such mechanical contrivances, but for those women that don't have me, the balls are the 'cat's meow'...whatever that means. I've given up trying to figure out people and just keep on drawing up new ideas on my computer.

STR8Male
STR8Male
19 Followers