Forty isn't Old if You're a Tree Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie returns from Atlanta.
6.7k words
4.09
50.6k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her declaration to think about things, the alcohol and sex put Julie out when her head touched the pillow. When she woke at 6:30, she felt a little guilty and a lot satisfied. She figured the alcohol caused her indiscretion. Oh, well, Michael would never know. She had to speak to Bob to make sure he understood that what happened was a one-time thing, even if it had been the most exciting sex she'd had in years.

Julie and Bob worked together all day Thursday. No words were spoken about the night before, though. Finally, about 4PM, Bob spoke. "Julie let's get away from everyone and have dinner by ourselves tonight."

"Bob, what happened last night was a mistake. I've never done anything like it before. I love my husband. I don't want to hurt my marriage."

"I don't want to hurt your marriage either, but I've been so lonely since I moved. We're away from home here in Atlanta. No one will ever know. We'll just have dinner and take a walk in public."

She waffled. "How can we do that? Won't the others suspect something?"

"You could tell them that you're tired and want to eat in your room tonight. I've been paying attention to the PA today, and I'll indicate that I've got a date. We can both go out the back way to the parking garage."

"I'm not sure."

"Come on. Do you want another evening with Walt's leering jokes? I've got a tip on a nice restaurant near a park where we can go walking afterwards."

"Well, okay. Just dinner. I'll need to change and call Michael first."

All of them stopped early, so Julie found herself sitting in her room about 6PM, getting ready to call Michael. She was thinking of calling Bob and cancelling dinner. Last night she could blame on too much booze. Tonight was planned and even though he said 'Just dinner', she knew he was hoping for another roll in the hay as part of the date.

That was the other thing. She may have been mad at Michael and that contributed to last night's indiscretion, but she had no wish to break up her marriage or home. Tonight's plans seemed more serious. Holly had a soccer game tonight so she dialed Michael's cell phone.

"Hey, how did the game go?"

"A tie. We scored once, and the game was played mostly in their end of the field, but we just couldn't get it into the net again. We're all out for pizza again. How was your day?"

"Michael, could you grab this?" Julie heard Jolene's voice in the background. That bitch was after Michael again, and he was probably lapping it up. How many times had he screwed her this year?

"Honey, are you still there?"

"Sorry, something distracted me. Today was quiet. We're retesting all the problems that we found. Many of them are fixed, but I don't think they'll all be fixed before we leave."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow."

"Michael, want another piece of pizza?" That goddamn simpering female voice again.

"I'm looking forward to getting home, too. Look, it's sort of noisy there. See you tomorrow night. Bye."

Julie walked to her closet and pulled out a wrap-around denim skirt and a camisole. It wouldn't compare to the outfits that you'd see in a club, but it was the sexiest outfit she had. The cami wouldn't need a bra. Finally, she pulled out a pair of light blue lacy panties before she got in the shower.

Fifteen minutes later she called Bob. "I'm ready."

"I'll go down and get the car now. Give me about ten minutes and I'll be waiting on the street."

"Okay."

Thirty minutes later they were sitting at a table in an older house that had been converted into a restaurant. "Bob, if you ran into Fred or Walt's wife somewhere, you wouldn't mention the trip to the strip club, would you?"

Bob looked across the table. Julie was sitting straight up, not resting against the chair back. "No, why?"

"What happens in Atlanta stays in Atlanta, right? I mean, we've enjoyed ourselves, but we know nothing serious is going on, right?" She had to make sure he understood.

"Of course. Two adults away from home who enjoy each other's company. That's all."

Julie leaned back in her chair. "You seem to have a flair for picking out wine. Recommend something that I would like with fish."

They continued talking easily through the meal and into desert including a Bailey's and coffee. "Your story about the nude beach, did you and your wife ever go again?"

"Well, that happened on the first day we were in Cannes. The next couple of days we toured up through Provence, saw them picking flowers for perfume, had good food, did all the touristy things. Then we ended up back in Cannes. She suggested we go back to the beach again. I said okay. I mean if your wife is dragging you off to look at naked women, what's to complain about."

"We plopped down beside another pair of girls. Michelle struck up a conversation with them. They were from England and Michelle just loves London so they were chattering on. I actually dozed off with all these nude women around. When I woke up, Michelle and these two English birds were off frolicking in the Mediterranean. I watched for a while. They were ducking each other and playing tag and so forth. Once one of the English gals tackled her pal and dragged her down. Then all of a sudden they were kissing while Michelle watched. After that they were each trying to tackle the others for a while before they came back. The girls left shortly afterwards. We stayed another half hour and left, too."

"I can't imagine going to a nude beach," Julie said.

"Well, when you're young you do wild and crazy things. Or maybe wild and crazy things show you're young."

After they finished dinner, he drove them to Chastain Park. "The park is open until 11 every evening. There are lots of joggers and walkers around even after the early evening sports teams are gone."

Julie could see a girl's softball game going on across the street as they walked up a hill through a picnic area. "It's a pleasant night for a stroll. Good spring weather."

Bob took her hand. "Being with you makes any weather pleasant."

Julie smiled, but didn't reply. They walked along holding hands for a few minutes.

"Why don't we sit over hear for a little while." Bob directed them towards a picnic shelter in the shadows away from the path. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap. Then he kissed her. After a minute she broke apart and looked around guiltily.

"No one can see us," he said, sensing her unease. She realized that was true, and turned to begin kissing him again. One of his hands covered her breast on top of her camisole. A thumb began caressing the nipple. She opened her eyes without breaking the kiss and glanced around, but then closed them again as he tweaked her nipple. She moaned.

He pulled a strap off one shoulder and exposed her breast. She panicked momentarily. His mouth covered her breast and sent a flood of hormones into her bloodstream as she recognized how risky and naughty this was. Soon he pulled the other strap down and moved to that nipple. She started to cover the abandoned nipple.

"No." He said it gently but firmly as the brushed her hand away from the bare breast.

Wild and crazy things show you're young, she thought.

After a minute or two he moved back to the first nipple. Then he kissed her again. He didn't let her pull either strap back up. When he broke the kiss, he spoke. "Stand up and straddle me"

She knew where he was going. It was dangerous and wild and crazy. She wanted to feel young again.

They kissed again as he reached between her legs. His finger moved lightly over the nylon. She had soaked the material and she knew he could feel her excitement. He pulled the crotch to one side as his middle finger rubbed her clitoris lightly.

She moaned. Then she tugged his belt open. He rearranged his fingers. The little one held her panties out of the way; two more slipped inside her; and his thumb circled her clit. She moaned louder into his mouth. She felt him take his cock out and she raised up so he could place it at her entrance.

They rocked together for a few minutes, not much friction but a lot of feeling. He braced his arms on the bench and clasped his hands together so that she could sit on them. Then he started driving up into her. She rested her chin on his shoulder and her breath was raspy in his ear. As she felt her orgasm approach she glued her mouth to his. She briefly went rigid. When she slumped down she felt his cock jerking inside her. A minute later she stood up and pulled her panties back in place so his cum wouldn't run down her legs.

"Let's go back to the hotel," she said.

Going back in was the reverse of earlier. He dropped her on the street. After he gave the car to the valet, he went to her room. She pulled him in the door and trapped him against the wall with a kiss. His hands went to the belt of the terrycloth robe she had put on. "I love your skin," he said as his hands slid under the robe up her back.

"It feels so good with your skin rubbing across it," she replied. For the second time that night she tugged on his belt. He finished undressing as she threw the covers back on the bed. Then they fell together, two naked bodies snuggling in the middle of the bed.

Again, their second coupling was more languid than the first. Light kisses and terms on endearment were all that happened for some time.

"I love your nipples." His fingertip was lazily circling one.

"Well, duh, you're a guy."

"No, not just that. They are just perfectly formed. Some nipples are almost lost in the areola. Yours look so proud and beautiful when they're hard." He bent his neck and swiped at the near one with his tongue. "And they are so sweet like gumdrops."

"How could they have any flavor at all?"

"You wouldn't believe how the person attached to them could change the taste. A good lover always tastes sweet."

After awhile their kisses became more intense, and she felt desire begin to build again between her legs. He felt it too, and kissed down to spend a minute at each nipple before he descended lower. He shifted around until he reached the sweet juncture his tongue was seeking.

When he pulled her up on her side, she found his cock near her face. She automatically took the head in her mouth forgetting that it still had both their juices on it. When she realized what she tasted, her excitement wouldn't let her pull away. The strokes between her legs were as light as butterfly kisses. She was rising slowly towards the heights.

She wanted to give the same ecstasy to Bob. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. At the same time she stroked the base with one hand. Finally, she tickled behind his balls on the sensitive skin.

For a little while they worked on each other, both climbing upwards. Julie began to rock her hips back and forth, getting close to her orgasm. Bob sped up his assault on her clit and inserted three fingers in her pussy, slowly thrusting in and out of her wet depths. Her rocking increased. Suddenly Bob took one finger from her pussy and slid it into her butt.

Lightning flashed through her and she moaned around his cock as her orgasm swept through her body. At the same time she felt the first splash of semen on the back of her throat. Reflexively she swallowed so she could keep breathing. She swallowed each subsequent spurt, but finally rolled to her back and lay there panting, one hand still resting on his cock.

Bob turned back around and kissed her for ten or fifteen seconds before lying down beside her. "You were wonderful," he stated.

"You weren't so bad yourself." She caressed his face with one hand. "That last thing you did –"

"You mean when I used my finger in your ass? Come on we can't be embarrassed in front of each other."

"Yes, well nobody ever did that before, and it just put me right over the top. I wouldn't want that all the time, but you made me so hot tonight. It was great."

"I aim to please."

They drifted off to sleep. He woke her in the early hours and they had sex one last time before he slipped out back to his room.

Julie didn't get home until almost ten o'clock after storms delayed her flight from Atlanta. She immediately went and spoke to the kids before coming back to a long embrace with her husband. Michael could see she was worn out after fighting through afternoon traffic, flight delays and finally the drive home. "Babe, you look worn out."

"I am. Michael I know we were both looking forward to tonight, but can I take a rain check? In addition to my horrible day, I'm at the end of a little female problem." The problem of a female who's had more sex in the last two days than I usually get in a month.

"Sure honey, I'll be here tomorrow night and maybe you'll feel better then. Why don't you go take a long hot bath and relax."

She felt guilty. He was thinking about her and she was denying him because of her exploits with her lover. He smelled fresh and she knew he had shaved and showered in hopes of bedding her tonight.

She felt somewhat refreshed after her bath. When she saw him lying in the bed reading she decided that he deserved something. "I'm so glad to be back home," she said as she snuggled in beside him.

"I'm glad to have you back." He put his arm around her shoulders as he continued to read.

She reached over and stroked his thigh. Her hand slipped up and brushed lightly over his limp cock before descending again. She repeated the movement again. The third time she left her hand on his member and tickled it a little.

"I thought you had problems?"

"I do, but it's been so long and you've done very well around the house this week. You deserve something." His cock lengthened under her touch. She reached into the boxers he was wearing and used a fingernail to tease the head.

Michael groaned. It had been months since she had initiated sex. He couldn't remember the last time she did him without any thought of repayment.

"Do you like that? What about this?" She flipped the covers back and pulled the muscle into the air. Then she bent and took the head in her mouth. She made wet, slurping sounds as she bathed it.

"Oh, honey, that's so good." He hadn't done anything since Monday night, but the memories of the phone sex had given him many sexy dreams, both asleep and awake.

She pulled her mouth off the now wet cock and moved so that she could begin jacking him easily. "You're so big and hot. I like to look at you and know I excite you."

"I can't tell you how much you excite me. Monday night was really good."

"Did you take care of things here after I hung up?"

"With that vision of you getting undressed and then standing nude, I just had to. You know what else I thought of Monday?"

"What?"

"Remember just after we bought the house on Wendover and you called me in from cutting the grass?"

It had been a long time since she thought of that. Those days were so happy and carefree. "Yes, I was naughty that day."

"But I loved you so much for it."

"Would you love me for this?" She bent over and began using her lips on the head while continuing to stroke with one hand.

He couldn't last very long with these images swirling in his big head and her tongue swirling around his little head. "Oh, honey, honey," he moaned as he began to cum.

The first jolt surprised her. She started to pull away, but then stopped. If she liked it with Bob, why not give Michael a treat. She swallowed it all. When he finished she went to the bathroom and rinsed her mouth. He cuddled her when she got back as they drifted off to sleep.

Saturday they did enjoy a long session. He returned Friday night's oral favor until she climaxed and then she orgasmed again while he rode her. Monday she attacked him in bed and they enjoyed a mutually satisfying 69, although she didn't swallow this time. Wednesday they got together again and also on Friday and Saturday. After that the frequency returned to normal as Julie pushed her guilt into the back of her mind.

A little bit over a month after Julie returned from Atlanta, Bob stopped by her office. He pushed her door closed before speaking.

"I need someone to talk to. Just talk. Would you have a quick drink with me after work this week?"

"I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Please? You know I don't have any friends here yet. I'm going crazy in my apartment without an adult to talk to. Just one drink. Not more than thirty minutes of your time. In a public place. Please?"

He looked so lonely and miserable. "Well today's Tuesday, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have to pick up my kids after school. Plus today Holly has a soccer game. I'll think about it."

When Julie got in her minivan, she did think about it. Nothing good can come from meeting Bob. What if somebody that I know sees me? Michael and I are getting along better now. He's paying more attention to me. I'll just tell Bob no. What happens in Atlanta stays in Atlanta.

She got to the school and went out to the soccer field. Soon she was talking with the other mothers in the bleachers. When the game started, she looked around for Michael. He was standing on the sidelines. Jolene was hanging all over him.

As Julie watched, Michael said something and Jolene laughed and put her hand on Michael's arm. A little later, Holly scored and Jolene threw her arms around Michael and hopped up and down rubbing her boobs against him and somehow contorting so she could rub her cunt on his hip. Yes, that's what she is, a cunt.

Bob showed up in her office after lunch on Wednesday. "How about that drink tonight?"

"Well, okay. Perhaps if we left a little late?"

"OK. Why don't we plan to leave about 5:45."

"Just for a short while, one drink."

"That'll be great."

After Bob left she reached for the phone. "Michael? I've got to work late tonight. Can you take care of the kids?" At least he couldn't be with that slut tonight.

Bob was at the door to Julie's office about 5:40. "You ready?"

"Where to," she asked.

"Well, probably not Black's." It was the local watering hole. If they showed up there, tongues might wag. "Why don't we go to MacLean's on Argonne."

"I know where Argonne is, but I don't know MacLean's."

"It's a steakhouse with a separate bar. Why don't you follow me?"

"Okay. I'll meet you downstairs in five."

MacLean's was a traditional steakhouse. Dark wood paneling, plush carpets, and low ceilings kept the noise down and the lighting dim. Julie and Bob sat across from each other in a booth in the bar.

Julie was enjoying herself. Bob was listening to her closely as she related incidents from her college years. She was sipping her second drink slowly so she could stay longer. A third drink would have kept her from driving.

"So there was my college roommate with one guy in bed with her and her fiancée passed out drunk and naked on the floor." Julie laughed remembering the scene. "I never did get a straight answer as to how that happened, but a year later I was a bridesmaid at her wedding."

"Are they still married?"

"I don't keep in close touch with her, but I get a Christmas card every year with both names and now three children on it."

Suddenly some music started up. "Good evening folks. This is the Lewis Ramsey Trio, here tonight for your listening pleasure."

She looked back to see the trio behind a tiny dance floor. They started with a version of Venus.

"Want to dance?" Bob asked.

A fast song seemed safe. "Sure." She had not thought about this, but she was dressed for dancing. She had a handkerchief skirt on and high heels. She realized that she made an attractive sight as she twirled and her hips swished back and forth. When she faced Bob again, she could see the yearning in his eyes.

They danced to the next one also, Love the One You're With. When the trio started I Can't Stop Loving You, she moved into his arms and put her head on his shoulder. The song wasn't half through when she looked up at him. "I think we need to go someplace more private."

12