All Comments on 'Forty isn't Old if You're a Tree Ch. 02'

by johngalt47

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a fucking slut wife - hopefully she gets aids

What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very well written.

But a very well written devastating story. Is the point of the story just a way to show how to absolutely ruin a wonderful though imperfect 18 year relationship? Honestly, when one reads stories like this, one then tends to believe that there is never a happy ending in sight no matter what you do. What a waste...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this cold scumbag whore,i hope he take it all

it whores like her that give women bad names.you can't forgive this whore.take the kids and everything from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Slippery Slope

Marriage is toast, he will find out because she won't quit, too bad. Good writing so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks for the quick follow-on to Pt. 1

You usually wait several days, which just ruins the flow of the story. Thanks for posting the second chapter so promptly. I hope you continue.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I hope that it works out for her

She has to find a way to get both of her lovers in bed at the same time, and let them know that they have to share her. That would be hot, but where does Jolene come into the picture?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dumped soon ?

I suppose loverboy Bob will dump her quickly if problems arise at her home (after all she's older and he's just giving her cheap compliments, right?). If husband drops her too when he finds out, ... That's the problem with bubbles, they look shiny and so perfect but when they burst, there's nothing left. G.Belgium

waratahwaratahover 15 years ago
Well written

Better written than most, and I'm keen to see where you take it. Well done and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just another slut.

I do hope the husband is fucking Jolene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When will she go to the doctor and find her STDs

then go home and have to tell her husband to go and get treated? Were I her husband it would be cheaper and easier if she had an automobile accident while drunk on the way home. Eliminate her with minimum damage to the children, divorce is messier. But she is already eliminating her family life and her children from her life. SHe fucks at from work, that is whoring, she isnt a slut she is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Burning the candle at both ends!

Great story! This is exactly what happens sometimes in peoples busy lives. Very believable, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very hot story

But it's going to end badly. Her husband already suspects an affair so it won't take long before he finds out...probably unpleasently. I'ld like to see him fuck Jolene in their bed just to hurt her where it counts.

AzpiriAzpiriover 15 years ago
On the other foot

It's interesting that she's all pissy with Jolene hanging all over her husband, but she has no qualms about having this younger guy hang all over her.

I really do hope that it leads to going from having the best of both worlds to having nothing. I hope Bob dumps her for the next best thing, shortly after being caught in the sack by Michael.

I don't want to see Julie invite Jolene into bed with Michael as a way to make things up to him for her being a whore. I'm already saddened by the fact that Michael knew that he tasted spunk in her mouth, but went down on her anyway.

KlausTheMausKlausTheMausover 15 years ago
Agreed with digdaddyrich

Hope it works out for her, and just for her. We need more strong women in the forum as a counterpart to those fundamentally christian male hypocrits

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Two Faced

She gets mad at hubby for Jolene and then does worse with Bob. What a two faced bitch! I hope hubby finds out and throws her cheating ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Spike the story...

Too bland, too predictable...stereotype characters and one dimensional setups...even the sex is oh-um...where is the kickers....the irony...what is bob thinking...what if Jolene saw Bob and Julie dinner/dancing...and Julie eyes met hers...yikes..that's explosive...and, well whatever...it's your story....but IMPROVE IT..please

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dumb Ass Husband/ SKANK WIFE

Once a skank, whore slut always one. If her husband was not a chuck-hold dumb-ass. He should can her cheating ass--I hope he got some from the other woman--I don`t think he did. It is LAWYER Time--Take the bitch for what she is worth, then shit can her ass. He should have a check for STD`S-he may have got from the skank--Old Bob is a player and he got what he wanted--PUSS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
again

a very unpleasant woman character who is unable to talk with her husband. again an author who thinks fucking around is only erotic with a lot of children involved, so he has as a huge benfit it letting them suffer what so called adults do. real world is already full of shit like that with brainless people but this should be fantasy and enjoable and hot and erotic. well dear author it is not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dumb Ass Husband/ SKANK WIFE

Once a skank, whore slut always one. If her husband was not a chuck-hold dumb-ass. He should can her cheating ass--I hope he got some from the other woman--I don`t think he did. It is LAWYER Time--Take the bitch for what she is worth, then shit can her ass. He should have a check for STD`S-he may have got from the skank--Old Bob is a player and he got what he wanted--PUSS.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
two BIG problems

First the wife sems to be angry when the other woman talks to her husband. She is not Just upset but very angry almost to the point of INSANITY and murderous rage!!!

<br></br>

WHY???? I am not saying I have to agree with the reason but AUTHOR needs to explain this in some detail...

otherwise the wife looks like looney

<br></br>

SECOND every time she hears the other woman's voice in the backgorund -- another slice of pizza Michael? is hardly a sex act ya know? -- she fucks the other guy BOB.

<br></br>

The wife never ponders this. She never says "um why is OK for me to fuck Bob but wrong for Joelene to offer Michael anothe slice of pizza?..."

<br></br>

at some point the wife has to be able to see this hypocrisy if she wants the marriage to survive.

<br></br>

If she cant see this she is way to self centered and irrational to be married to

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Game Over!!!

Michael already knows, he just wants to verify. Bob has very telling thoughts about gallant comments to get what he wants. His own divorce did not teach him anything. Wife's approach to sex is already changing and intimacy in conversations, thoughts, feelings and comparisons are already infringing on her relationship with her husband and short changing time with her kids. Dad can handle her portion of the responsibility for their wellbeing. Wife is so immature that she is abdicating her husband to the competition without a fight or discussing it with her husband, just solve the problem by ensuring that he will not want anything to do with her. Wife's disrespect for her husband even goes so far as to contemplate homosexual acts and sharing. This is a major train wreck with the wife having no clue how bad her actions and fantasies have destroyed her life, she just does not realize it yet. Both men will walk away, one saddened but resolved, the other happy but feeling no responsibility for her devastation. The one left wondering what happened will be her, the men will not have time to give a shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ok JOHNGAULT

Enough is enough. I have read enough stories about skut whore drippy cunted wives and weak minded pussy whipped stupid husbands that can't believe what their own eyes tell them. You had better make the next one where she gets caught and the husband shows some balls and kicks Bob's ass for fucking his wife knowing she was married and Micheal is her husband. I have had enough of predators playing alpha dog with some weak spined husband...so how about it? marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

ChagrinedChagrinedover 15 years ago
SSDD

Can't anyone write anything original?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Come to a conclusion

Have Michael find out of the wife cheating and quit making him a wimp, instead have him kick the wife out and start dating some of the soccer moms instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sad

Don't you think it's sad that a small, vocal group is always lurking and ready to pounce on any tale where the cheating wife doesn't face immediate divorce, defiling, or death? Like the tale a lot with one quibble; why is he seemingly so unaffected by his drive-by discovery?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What do you expect when you read these stories

Your other readers have some unique ideas on what real life is like. I have parents who have been married for over 40 years. What would our lives have been like if my father dumped my mother after her affair, or if she would never have forgiven him for the first time he neglected to save any money from his paycheck for anything but booze. Real life is about working through the problems of marriage and trying to make things better. When you say toss aside everything after a mistake on someones part, you are just taking the easy way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is simply a wife who gave in to temptation

The husband is not a wimp, he is just still in love with the woman he married. Oh and to the person who wants her to have an accident and save the kids the turmoil of a divorce, I have to hope you aren't married or ever have kids. I would hate to think what would happen to a child when he or she fails to live up to your high standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm reserving comment until I read all chapters

I would hate to be too critical when I don't know all the plot twists and turns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Klaus seems to think we need more women of this

type in the world. Women who are strong enough and dumb enough to go out and get AIDS so they can be on medical help the rest of their lives. Women who can neglect their children and play around with men. Women who disrespect themselves, their marriages, their families, and the man the professed to have loved. I guess Klaus we need to have men stay home take care of the kids and wash the dishes. And sit and fret all day thinking about their wives at work flirting with the men secretaries. Works for every closet gay doesnt it Klaus? Get serious it doesnt matter if the cheater is male or female. This type of action requires a divorce and lost custody of the kids by the cheater. Anything else smacks of child abuse and total hate of the spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sad, but I'm thinking it could get interesting

Folks shouldn't be quite so harsh. This isn't a bad story. I feel bad for Michael because I get the feeling nothing's going on with Jolene. If something is, I would like better proof that his wife knows this with certainty. It's an awful conclusion to jump to if she hasn't talked to him or found something condemning. If she knew for sure, she wouldn't seem like such a bitch. As it is, I'd like to see how adventurous Michael can be.... what if he was into the idea of a threesome with another man? It seems like he hasn't get much adventure out of his wife--she's been a prude. Maybe this could actually be a sexual awakening for her and have a fantastic effect on their sex life? Can things be saved?? I think it has promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He wonders

whether the seminal taste in her mouth, in his mouth as an after taste, in her vagina was someone else,,, and then he licked at it with his tongue, slapped it against his lips, swallowed it and declared, <p>

"it's not as though it's someone else. and since it can not be someone else's, THEN it must be mine, in her mouth, in her vagina, SO it is okay"! <p>

man, author, you've created a genius for a husband. we should all nominate the man for a fictional nobel prize in astro physics of somethin'. A. Connon Doyle would have difficulty coming up with characters that clever in reasoning! LOLLLL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stereotypical slut wife and stupid husband

Good story but naive slut wife gives in to letcherous Bob whose only aim is to get into her pants. Husband who could be of some help is so stupid that he lets bib boob neighbor horn in on conversation every time he talks to his traveling wife, When she hears Jolene flirting with her husband she just becomes sluttier. Sad but stupid story. Julie is naive wife afraid of aging and easy prey to young seducer. Story seems to be going downhill,

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Let Her

Burn in HELL--She is dumb as a Stump!-She thinks it's cute and funny that she's cheating =Make no mistake a day of reckining is acomin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
once trust is lost in marriage it over

if hubby know wife fucked bob its over.hubby is free to do as he please.treat wife like the whore she is.she stop kids and go to lover,hubby look for new woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yet another gutless Brit mindless perversion.

Typical for this nation of wimps !

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
I just hope he doesn't get an STD from the cheating slut.

They don't seem to use condoms when Julie and Bob fuck.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE BLAZE IS GETTING HOTTER

and soon smoke will obscure it all. TK U MLJ LV NV

firemanlitfiremanlitover 8 years ago

So far, absolutely no remorse on her part. But we have 4 more chapters for her to learn cheating may lead to remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's setup as a stroke story. What's Julie's fascination with Jolene? So far, so good - not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous