All Comments on 'Forward My Mail to Paradise'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Loved this story, would like to find out if they lasted together

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
another great story

Thank you, wow staying wet is not a problem reading your works. Love the detail and the nipple sucking was top of the line good. Really enjoyed every part.. going back to read more of your stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot and very wet!

As a guy who spent years underwater, wet but unrequited, you elucidated one of my favorite unrealized fantasies...Thanks!!!

5 stars!!

curl4evercurl4everabout 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Great characters. Fantastic sex. Loved every bit of it.

studfarm57studfarm57almost 9 years ago
Great job

As an avid diver myself, I especially enjoyed this story. Never had sex underwater but the description seemed as if it would be Accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Very good... Would be nice to have a sequel...

joep01joep01almost 8 years ago
Great story...

I loved the story, but would have liked to hear how the meeting with her daughter went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Author

Well you did it, I finally created an account here since I did not want to miss any of your stories.. great characters. This one does deserve a second chapter, more to tell with merging the family or not.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 7 years ago
Really nice dramatic effect!

I worked for a scuba certification company for several years, so I see how authentic the diving scenes are and really like them. It was also nice that Leilani was a young mom and that she had found a guy whom she could bond with and have her little girl bond with as well. Young moms have to think when they meet new boyfriends, whether the child or children will accept or even welcome the man in Mom's life. The story seems true-to-life in a lot of respects and I'm glad I found it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Good. 5 Stars

I really enjoyed this story. Would like to see more of there story.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WHEN YOU GO TO PARADISE, LOVE IS IN THE AIR

so it should be no surprise when it hits you on the head, TK U MLJ LV NV

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Love....

just makes these stories so much hotter. Thanks, 6308.....

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
So much wetness!

Really enjoyed the story! I was stationed on the island of Oahu while in the Navy and there were some beautiful native girls that almost made me want to stay there myself. The story got hot fast and stayed that way till the end, what a ride along! Even though it's just a story, I always believe that it turned out the best for them both after being cheated on in their marriages. Thanks for a five star story.

rcdivesrcdivesover 2 years ago

Way to go !!! As a diver for over 35 years and a instructor I really enjoyed this story , Have played around when in warm water but never got pass second base . Did make out in the back of a Rolls Royce off Palm Beach . For some reason diving off Virginia Beach is not a good place to open up a wet or a dry suit , pools are a norther thing !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story and like the rest would love to know if there is a second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YES!!!!!! Round 2 polease!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Pure

Pure fiction.

myassisdraginmyassisdragin3 months ago

Why do you leave stories unfinished???? Once again this one begs for a second air more parts..

ehppmsehppmsabout 2 months ago

Nice happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

When you let a machine do your proofreading for you, you get phrases like this:

"... felt her grind her public mound against mine..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous