Forward to the Stars Ch. 08

Story Info
The squirrels get a caregiver.
7.4k words
4.49
10.7k
2
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm working on a sub chapter that follows Susan and his days but that'll be awhile in the making. Still, any and ALL comments are wanted.

***********

"Captain." Wailed Cora over the com. "Would you PLEASE do SOMETHING with your nieces? They won't let the babies rest. It's also well past time for them all to be a sleep as well."

Brian chuckled. "All right Cora, I'll come back and get them to bed."

"Captain before you do that we seem to have picked up a disabled truck on the highway." Atherian said as Brian turned to the door.

"Alright then, get me as much info you can from scans and bring us in, I'll deal with it as soon as I deal with the kids." Brian said as he walked through the door.

"Hey Brian are you sure you believe all that stuff that that narration said?" Asked Brian's mother asked as she came out of a cabin as he went by. "And you're sure that this really is all just a 'truck'?"

"Well considering your claustrophobia from just being inside a airport. YEP! Damn right this is all just a 'truck' mom." He said with a grin at her. "Anyway, want to give me a hand? The girls found Cora and her newborn babies."

She groaned as she heard that. "How much trouble are the causing?" She asked as they entered the freighters med bay.

"Except that they won't go to sleep or allow MY babies to go to sleep either, none really." Cora said with a grin as the girls giggled as they played with baby bunny ears.

"Okay you two." Brian said laughing as went over to hug Madison. "Its been another hard day for you two, thinking I was dead then finding out I was alive hasn't helped you settled down for anything ESPECIALLY sleep. But I need you two to go to sleep because tomorrow we've got to get your education up to the average standards of the Empire." He said before he walked over to Kitty and hugged her.

"The Empire? Are we going to be taught how to be Sith?" Asked Kitty with hope in her voice. Brian burst out laughing and made for the door.

********

He was still chuckling he entered the bridge. "So what are you laughing about? Anyway we've got one adult and three kid life signs in the truck, so what do we do? Pick them up and reeducate them or leave them to rot?" Asked Tina as she moved to his side.

"We at least see if we can make use of them. Who knows, they might be useful. Anyway, Kitty asked if we were going to train them to be Sith." He said choking back a laugh.

Tina cocked her head. "She can be VERY vicious. Anyway whet are we going to do with the mexicans? Even tied up the bitch is causing problems. 'I US citizen, you can't do this me! I rights.' The droids I stationed down there are getting fed up with her. They are seeking permission to rip out her tongue."

"Uh, right." Brian said with a amused sideways glance at Tina. "Last I knew those droids were just basic programing, no real AI intellect or anything to guide them. So these parasites and their babble can even get to mindless robots?" Brian asked with a bemused smile on his face.

"Apparently so. My Lord Sidious." Tina said with a sadistic grin on her face.

"The big difference right now is 'I' don't have to worry about Ewoks." Brian said with a grin."Lets go down and see what we got in the way possible help down there. Oh, did Atherian tell you that Susan Bartholomew McGregar zero zero zero seven found a wrecked car on a mountain road? The driver and and the wreck have been moved to the base, her unborn triplets are in good shape considering the mother was out of it due to a severe concussion."

"No I hadn't been told, not high enough in the hierarchy yet I guess." Tina said as she pulled down a seat that was mounted on the wall. "For now though, that works out well for me. I like the idea of just being along for the ride. more chances for a good tussle under the blankets." She said leaning back and rubbing her crotch of her jeans in open invitation.

"Sorry T, but no matter how I like the idea, right now I just don't have the time." Brian said apologetically.

*********

As The shuttle made the approach to the U-haul Brian couldn't help but feel dread down his back. "Are you sure that the reconditioning in these strips can over power and subvert any propagandized people we might come across Atherian?"

"According to all the files that have been discovered on all computers that are accessible by the internet, there should be little problem. The only foreseeable predicament is that of a complete overwrite of EVERYTHING, as all forms of propagandizing are archaic at best captain." Atherian said as the shuttle landed behind the truck.

"Well." Brian sighed. "Until we can figure out how to tone the strips down so as not to erase the minds of people that we are wanting to subjugate, we'll have to have someone that is sufficiently bonded to a Blade to go in and easy their minds into wanting to work for us. Are people really sure that this suits' cloaking reformat will allow me to appear like I don't have it on?"

"Yes captain, Tamara has given the suits as vigorous testing as she can under the circumstances. I have run several simulations on the reformat myself, it would require a strike hard enough to take the cloak offline before the suit would become visible." Atherian said as landed behind the U-haul truck and Brian opened the door to get out.

As Brian walked up to the door of the truck it swung open and a form yielding a tire iron flew from the drivers seat. "Whoever you are, you aren't going to get us!" Screamed the woman.

"Woman I'm just curious to see if you want any help." Brian said as he dodged a swing from the tire iron. "Now if you want to play nice. " He said as he caught the iron and tore it from her grip. "I might be able to help you." He finished saying as he twisted the tire iron into a wad of metal like it was a arts&crafts fuzzy stick. 'DAMN I'm glad I have my suit on.' He thought. 'THAT would have hurt BIG time otherwise.'

"Who, what ARE you?" The woman asked as she backed up toward the door of the truck.

"Well 'I' do know who you are." Brian said as Atherian accessed the truck rental database. "Robin Taren.. Hey watch it." He yelped as she dove at him.

"Don't call me that, I'm done with that fucking low life loser." She sobbed.

"Well considering I worked with Harvey up until a couple of months ago, I can totally understand on getting away from the little wuss. So what happened? IRS finally figure out he was claiming nine dependents when he did his taxes, instead of the four that he has, well had?" Brian asked now recognizing her now that he knew who she was.

"You knew and you didn't say anything, who are you anyway?" Robin asked as she moved back in front of the door.

"Brian Faron ring a bell? Because Robin sure does with me. With the way everyone was always describing you, you're nothing more than a dominatrix. Which leads to the question, just HOW did you have kids when you wore the pants and he got the strap-on in ass?" Brian asked laughing. "Anyway why no one said anything was because of you and your kids."

"What?" Stammered Robin. "He never defended me?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Nope, not once. Whenever I was around anyway. As I was walking up I noticed what looked like a gas drip leading back a ways there won't be much that can be done now. Where are you going? I might be able to help out. It's the least I can do, since this'll be my good deed for the month." Brian said leaning his back against the side of the truck.

"WHAT? Oh no, I only had enough to get to my sis's in California, I don't have have enough for this." Rachel sobbed slumping onto the edge of the flooring and leaning her head onto the door.

"As I understand it you were going through Nurses School weren't you? Where I'm at now has need of a nurse, want to give it a try there? You can always go elsewhere if you don't like it." Brian said a he offered a hand.

Robin looked at him funny. "What's your game?"

"No game, I don't have time for games. Not NOW not EVER! I offer the chance to make a life for yourself, take it or leave it as I need to leave and be on my way in the next five minutes." Brian said in a bored voice offering his hand again.

Robin sighed. "Very well." She said accepting his hand. "I don't have much choice right now but I just hope you're who you say you are and you mean what you say."

"Good, I think you'll like THIS!" Brian said deactivating the holos on his suit. "Atherian lock on to everything and send us to the empty cargo bay, we've spent to much time here. Make best speed for home." He grinned as Robins scream rang in his ears as they were transported up to the ship and the shuttle lifted and made for the landing bay.

**********

"THAT wasn't funny!" Robin snarled. "Now where are we and what becomes of me and my kids now that you've kidnapped me?"

"HEY!" Snarled Tara getting in Robins' face. "NO one just kidnapped ANYONE, YOU were the one that accepted the Emperors' offer." Turning to Brian she knelt down on one knee. "My lord, more beds have been prepared for the young ones."

"What is going on? That suit of yours is familiar and I don't understand how that suit of hers looks so real." Robin said as she pointed to Tara.

"We've GOT to get that narration automated." Brian said with a groan. "Anyway if you can wait for a bit for explanations you'll have answers to far more questions you've ever thought to ask."

===========

As the freighter maneuvered to landed on the new platform in the underground cavern that was being converted into a airfield Brian looked out the screen on the bridge and started to get depressed. "Am I the right person for this Tina? Rebuilding the Empire I mean?" He asked Tina as he slumped into the command chair.

"Right person or not, you accepted the late captains request so you're stuck with it Brian." His mom said coming onto the bridge.

"Yeah we'll all help, you know that." Tina said as she hugged him like she was warding off the cold that seeped into his bones. A hug that he returned with great need.

"We need to get everything settled down, Robin given the works, the girls down here. Oh and there has been a 'house' built up top as a cover with access to down here. It'll have to be low tech until we get all the necessary paperwork done for a real home up top. I still want a underground house with a see through bottomed pool." Brian said as he tore himself away from Tina's grip.

============

Rachel Branning woke with a gasp and looked around as she sat up. "Where am I?" She finally managed to stammer out.

"Here." Said a male voice that seemed to come from nowhere yet also everywhere at the same time.

"Where is HERE?" She asked though she had the feeling someone was having fun at her expense.

"At about the middle of the length of the River Styx." Said the voice from before.

"Styx River? I've never heard of it before and where are my cloths?" She asked as she realized she was naked underneath a light silky blanket.

"The Styx River is one of the names to the river that is supposed to flow through the underworld. The cloths that you wore when you were brought here were in need of repair and none of the other cloths that you had in your transport could ever pass as clean, they are being dealt with now." Said the voice.

"Who are you? I need to get out of here, if my family ever find me I doubt I'll ever manage to get away from them again and I'm not going back to that way of living!" She said hoping to at least get out of wherever she was.

"Your question pertaining to me is unanswerable. As to ANY one finding you WITHOUT assistance is HIGHLY unlikely but if you wish to leave this place, here are some cloths." As the voice fell silent a cubbyhole slid open and appeared to hold some cloths.

As she struggled to sit up she looked down at her bloated stomach. "Excuse me but is there any way I can... can I get a abortion here? I wasn't able to before I got out of town."

"You wish to terminate your offspring??! I am unable to as well as unwilling to comply with your request. If you do not wish your offspring, after birthing and you are still here and you still do not wish them, arrangements will be made for their care, away from you." Said the voice rather dumbstruck that she would want a abortion.

"Why would I want to stay here? Especially since you won't tell me who you are? Rachel screamed.

"I am unable to tell you who I am because I am not a who but a what! I am a computer program known as Atherian." Said the voice with a great deal of amusement. "As to WHY you would want to remain here? No one will find you unless the captain allows it."

"And who is this 'Captain' Atherian? Seriously though, you're a computer? You sound too human." Rachel said as she walked to the cubbyhole.

As she pulled on the cloths that had been in the cubby she stopped and looked around. "This room looks like a hospital room but nothing I've ever seen outside of science fiction movies." She said as she indicated a bed with a console at the head of it. And what become of me IF I decided to stay here, at least until my kids were born anyway?"

"What would happen is, what would you like to do or have happen to you?" Said Atherian. "As to the state of this medical bay..." As the sentence was left off a door on the far side of the room slid open.

"So now I'm supposed to leave? So where am I supposed to go?" Rachel asked, after several minutes of waiting for a answer she approached the open door. As she stuck her head out the door she heard chittering down far to the left side of the hall. "Hello?" She asked as the chittering turned into more like laughter. "Who's there?" She asked as she slowly walked out into the hallway. As she took a few steps out into the hallway the door to the med bay slid shut trapping her out in the hallway. As she tried to pry the door back open she noticed movement in the corner of her peripheral vision, as she turned to look she saw something that looked like squirrels but they were HUGE. As they continued to advance toward her she turned to run down the other side of the hallway but stopped short as she saw that there were other huge 'squirrels' down that stretch of hall as well. As she was backed up against the wall the biggest of the 'squirrels' approached her and stared chittering at the others who backup a little. "What do you want?" She asked as the 'squirrel' reached out to touch her.

"You apparently." Said Atherian. "Otulissa, she is to go to the holographic matrix room for the Reamaiinsk Imperial Tutorial , do not interfere. Otulissa, OBEY!" Atherian said firmly as the huge 'squirrel' let out a screech in the direction of a far corner of the hall. "They will not harm you as they have not yet. I shall inform the captain that his base guards are rebelling against my orders."

'Yes PLEASE!!" Rachel begged as Otulissa raised off her front legs and placed them on her stretched stomach."Hey, no. Leave me alone." She screamed as she fought the 'squirrel' as it worked to get the front of her shirt open. She continued to struggle as several of the other 'squirrels' grabbed her arms and held them up out of the way of their leader. "No please." She begged as the 'squirrel' laid its head against head stomach. "Yes I'm pregnant, so what are you going to doOO?!" She managed to ask as the 'squirrel' licked the skin of her stretched stomach. As the 'squirrel' continued to lick, the warm wet tongue sent jolts through the point of contact up to her nipples and down to her crotch where it flew up into the depths of her womb. "No please, don't!" She panted as the 'squirrel' raised itself up and tried to kiss her. As she turned her head to the side the 'squirrel' took a deep breath and let out a inhuman screech. As the "squirrels' hot breath and drops of spittle coated the side of her head she opened her eyes just enough to glimpse that the 'squirrels' lower jaw had dropped down far more than any normal jaw could ever hope to be able to and as the lower jaws dropped a second set of jaws had opened from the sides of the mouth and the two sets of jaws framed a long serpentine tongue that seemed to have spiny growths about half way down from the tip.

"Enough Otulissa! Do not harm her, she may be useful to the captain." Hollered Atherian as the 'squirrel' tried to wiggle its tongue into Rachel's mouth.

"MmmM." Rachel managed as she kept her lips clamped together. As Otulissa growled Rachel felt the mandible like teeth of the side jaws push into the skin and draw her face into the 'squirrels' mouth. "Okay, I, I surrender." Rachel gasped as she saw the back of the throat getting uncomfortably close. With a pleased rumble in the back of Otulissa's throat it released Rachel's face and once again brought it's face close to her own and stopped. As Rachel's arms were released Otulissa seemed to be waiting as Rachel also waited for the 'squirrel' to lean back for another kiss. As Otulissa glared and started growling deep in her throat Rachel realized what was wanted from her and quickly leaned in and kissed Otulissa as deeply as she could. She whimpered as she felt the 'squirrels' paws settle on her sides and work their way up under her bra straps, she was about to protest when she felt sharp claws start to push into the sensitive tender flesh of her breasts. "Please don't hurt me." She begged as Otulissa pulled herself from the kiss and lowered her head down to Rachel's breasts where the 'squirrel' quickly pulled the bra up out of the way before lightly kissing one of her sensitive nipples and rapping it's tongue around her breast and slightly squeezing it before pulling it's tongue back into it's mouth leaving a trail of saliva trailing around her breast.

Rachel sighed as Otulissa backed away from her and settled back onto all fours. As she was pushed toward Otulissa by the other 'squirrels' Rachel realized that Otulissa was presenting her sex for attention. Rachel started to whimper as she was forced onto her knees and held in place as Otulissa backed up towards her. As Otulissa looked behind herself at Rachel she chittered as she flicked her tail in Rachel's face. When Rachel sneezed at the dander that the fluttering caused to be dislodged, the other 'squirrels' started chittering as well and they too started flicking their tails. As the dander began to settle on Rachel and she began to breath it in she began to get lightheaded, as she was pushed once more in Otulissa's direction her eyes settled on the 'squirrels' up turned ass.

"So lovely." She murmured as she stroked Otulissa's flank, as her attention was drawn to the swishing tail in front of her face her gaze was drawn downward by a musty scent. "Mmm" she groggily murmured as she stroked the puckered ring of the 'squirrels' ass. "Delicious!" She said as she bent and touched the tip of her tongue to the tight ring, as she sank her tongue deep past the slight barrier of muscle the faint murmur of Atherian telling her that she needed to fight the effects of the aphrodisiacs if she ever wanted to ever be able to leave didn't do any more than help egg her hunger and need on. She grabbed handfuls of fur as she shoved her face harder into the 'squirrels' butt as she fought to get her tongue ever deeper into Otulissa's ass, her head reeled with her lust as she felt the 'squirrels' ass start to squeeze her tongue allowing her to feel and taste the texture of the Otulissa's flesh. "NOOO!!!!" She screamed as she was pulled off of Otulissa, she continued to scream and fight as she was pulled into a cabin and pushed onto a bed. As she continued to fight, her cloths were slowly but surely removed and as the thong was pulled from her thrashing legs, she saw Otulissa climb up onto the bed. As the 'squirrel' straddled her head, Rachel again grabbed handfuls of fur pulling the prize that she craved so much down onto her mouth. As she shoved her tongue as hard into Otulissa's ass as she could, she felt the electrical punch to the stomach of a warm wet tongue touch her sex which sent her sex crazed body and mind into orgasmic overload and as she sank into unconsciousness she coated the 'squirrels' face with her juices.

12