Forward to the Stars Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rachel lay unconscious from her orgasm Otulissa let out a scream of her own claiming Rachel as her own and turned on the other 'squirrels' making them fall back to the edges of the room. As she bent down and began to lick Rachel's juices from her body, Rachel began to regain consciousness. As Rachel woke from her experience, she felt Otulissa's tongue glide along her leg from her vagina to her knee. As she reached beside her swollen abdomen and stroked the side of Otulissa's face, Otulissa began chittering and stuck out her long tongue in question. Rachel just smiled and moaned as she spread her legs even more and guided Otulissa's face toward her sopping wet cunt. She gasped as she felt the tip of the 'squirrels' tongue touch the puckered ring of her own ass and shuddered as the tongue was slowly drawn upward and along her nether lips and jerked as the tip of Otulissa's tongue seemed to smack her clit.

As Otulissa's tongue sank deep into Rachel's sex, Rachel gasped for breath. She couldn't see through her need nor could she think past her lust. As the soft spines of Otulissa's tongue grazed over her G spot Rachel wrapped her legs around Otulissa's head and grabbed a hold of her ears trying to keep herself at that peak of her aroused pleasure. As Otulissa's tongue sank ever deeper into her body it kept caressing and sliding over the walls of her sex until it pushed past her cervix and slide deep into her womb. As it caressed the walls of her womb and over and between the placental sacks that contained her fetuses her body was racked by wave after wave of orgasms until she was barely capable of breathing she was so exhausted. As Otulissa finished drinking her fill of Rachel's nectar she moved up Rachel's body and nuzzled her face. "Yes love." Rachel managed. "I'm alright, if you want me, I'll stay, I'll be yours. Just please don't send me back to be raped by my father and brothers again. Please, I don't want to raped to death like my mother, just let me stay here with you." She begged as she tried to pull Otulissa into her arms.

"So THAT"S what had you in such a tizzy to get out of here and long gone." Said a male voice causing Rachel to panic and find just enough strength to pull Otulissa half in front of her. "Do not worry Rachel you're safe here AND coming out of the effects of the aphrodisiacs that these squirrels produce in their dander it appears."

"Uhh my head! Wha' you mean by aphrodisiacs?" Rachel asked as her head started to throb. "Who're you anyway?"

Brian chuckled. "For now call me 'Captain'. As to what I mean by aphrodisiacs, I mean that we took little furry squirrels and created THESE. We acquired squirrels from areas that were overpopulated with them, brought them here, increased their size and their intelligence to that of young adult humans. Seriously hardened their skin, altered their bodies in several ways and gave them the knowledge they would need to act as security here at our base from which we will make America STRONG once again and conquer the rest of the world. Then we'll set our sights on the rest of existence." He said indicating her playmates. "Guess what kiddo, you just been fucked by a overgrown fuzzball." He said with a laugh. "Anyway, there are some two hundred of these overgrown squirrels that are female and twenty five that are male. "

"I don't understand. How can you do all that?" Rachel asked through the pain from behind her eyes.

"I should wait until you're fully recovered but you need to be told somethings, the rest will come after you've recovered." Brian said as he moved toward the bed. "We are able to do many things here, somethings we can't, or won't. Like abortions or at least not yet anyway. You were to go to a place where everything would have been explained but the squirrels got to you first and that went out the window, like a rock." Brian said with a smile as Otulissa hung her head only to perk up as Rachel stroked her cheek and smiled at her. Noting the exchange Brian sighed. "Very well, Otulissa see to it that Rachel gets a good long hot bath and spends some time huffing pure oxygen, that should help speed along the effects of your aphrodisiacs and get her head clear. After that, see to it that she gets to see that narration." As Otulissa nodded her head Brian stroked her body and ran his hand down between her legs and rubbed her sex. "Listen to me Rachel, ultimately the allegiance of these squirrels is to me and as such in all likelihood I'll take my pleasure from them all at one time or other, even Otulissa here. But until that time she, no they ALL will need a caregiver. After your bath and your head clears and you've heard the hows and whats of this place, I want you to seriously think about being the caregiver of the squirrels for me. They'll be able to do much for themselves but there are just something's that are easier with help or they simply won't have time to do as they're dealing with security here. Will you at least think on it?" Brian asked as he held out his hand.

"Yes I'll do it. I'll even, ugh, I'll even let you have me. Just let me stay here with, Otulissa was it?" Rachel asked as she tried to guide his hand from Otulissa's sex to her own.

"I doubt there would be VERY few me.. uh, people that would pass that up but I really need you to see that narration and think about this! It's NOTHING to jump headlong into. Otulissa." Brian hollered as he walked out of the cabin indicating that she was to see to it that his orders were followed after he left.

===========

As Brian walked down the corridor that led to the rooms that had been setup as his and those he had wanted to be with him Atherian interrupted his reminiscing. "I apologize Captain! I should had a droid rescue her from the squirrels."

Brian smiled. "No, this might work out better this way. GRANTED we WILL eventually need to get more people as caregivers but getting somebody this fast starts the ball rolling. Anyway, has Athena gotten started rearranging Robins' loyalty yet?"

"I believe she is attempting it now sir. It might be best to go to medical bay seven seven nine and instruct her what you wish done. At least with this the first of the loyalty conditioning considering you specifically said not to use the strips. As to that WHY are the strips NOT to be used on this Robin?" Atherian asked.

"I totally understand your need to know Atherian since you went threw the trouble of making them. And since I've got a few minutes before I get to the med bay, it'll pass the time. WHY I instructed them not to be used on her OR other medical personnel is that if they were loyal to someone else, lets go with they were US military people. They might start wondering why they decided to switch or add loyalties. In all likelihood the strips will leave markers that could be found, with going in through the abilities that the swords offer the markers might be more likely overlooked." Brian said. "OH also this way we can lock down their minds keeping their loyalty from being altered again as well."

"So what you are saying, is that if there is a chance of the people themselves wondering about their change of heart they could reason themselves out of it." Asked Atherian as Brian entered the med bay door.

"It's a possibility that we need to keep in mind Atherian. So Athena how's the reformatting going?" Brian asked as he noted all the Psyker Blades that had been given suits were there observing the indoctrination process.

"As we are not sure entirely how you would have the loyalty alteration initiate we are doing this as a hive mind." Icialan said as she withdrew from the consciousness that the blades and Athena had created to carry out his orders. "Ashilon and I may be linked to your mind but this, this is beyond our ability to explain to others what you wish done and we are unable to place what you wish done in the other Psyker Blades' consciences-es and Athena is unable to fully grasp what you would have done. So if you could please, GIVE US A HAND WHY DON'T YOU?" Icialan wailed in her frustration.

Brian chuckled. "Why it's so hard to grasp is it's rather strait forward BUT also we are going for the slow approach to ensure her loyalty not she will be loyal when she wakes up type of indoctrination. Icialan I need both you and Ashilon with me." Brian waited while the two seated their suits down out of the way before retrieving the swords from their suits. As Brian took his place at the he chuckled at the rapped attention he was being given and shook his head. He placed the blades of both Icialan as well as Ashilon beside his legs and placed the pommels down touching Robins' head and willed himself down into her mind. As he slipped down into her mind he felt the presence of the others join him. "Remember." He told them as they came to a stop deep in Robins' mind. "This is my way of doing it you'll all have to find your personal approach to this and also keep in mind everyone is different. There will be times when you have to change approaches midway. Now keep watch but don't interfere I might have to get twisted here."

As Brian turned from the others, he looked down and saw a subterranean chasm with Robin struggling to get up on a safe ledge where EVERYONE that Robin ever knew and loved was silently watching her struggle. "Please help me." She kept begging and hollering at people and as she kept begging and asking people they kept taking one last look at her and walked back into a tunnel and left her life until only Harvey her ex-husband remained. When it came to his turn it appeared that he at least would offer her assistance but when he reached down he tore her grip loose from the rock and left her to fall. As she fell she screamed for help, after allowing her to fall for a distance Brian willed himself under her so that he caught her before she fell on sharp jagged rocks at the bottom of the chasm. As she clung to him she looked up and saw Harvey looking down with a emotionless face turn and he too left the ledge and her life.

As Brian looked down into her questioning face he smiled. "It's okay I have you, I'll never leave you." He cooed at her as he caused her to take the form of a young child. "Come, it's safe with me." He said as he wrapped her in a blanket. "Let us go where you will be appreciated." He said as he flew with her up and out of the chasm and out of the underground tunnels as they emerged from the darkness into the light all those that had turned their backs on Robin were waiting for them.

"She belongs to us." They all said in flat soulless voices. "She is ours to do with as we please, she will go back into the life we choose for her." And as they finished talking their forms shifted into a black inky mass that surged forward and engulfed them both.

*************

"NO!!!" Robin screamed and thrashed about fighting. "NO I don't belong to you, I don't! I belong to me!"

"Easy Robin easy! Of course you belong to yourself, no one here wants to own you." Brian said trying to orient himself and try to figure out why they were out of the illusion. "Wake up girl. Your having a hell of a nightmare, WAKE UP!" He managed to get out before she nailed him in the jaw with her thrashing about.

"Brian? Shit I'm sorry, I didn't mean, crap. Sorry." Robin sputtered as she oriented herself and realized she was on a medical table where she had fallen asleep sometime before.

"It's okay but I'd really appreciate that you NEVER do that again." Brian said as he tried to figure out what had happened. "Anyway, that was apparently one heck of a nightmare. Atherian said he couldn't wake you up, probably for the best you would have creamed his circuits with just a unguided punch like that. OW by the way, good left." He said with a chuckle rubbing his jaw.

"I'm sorry, I, I, I just.... What happened? All I know is that I wanted to get away from something next I'm decking you." Robin said trying to remember her experience.

Brian chuckled. "No worries, at least not yet. Even with just the health scan that was completed in spite of your thrashing around do you want to get answers about this place, learn more about healthcare than you ever thought possible or do you want to get whatever health issues that were found dealt with?"

Robin looked apprehensive. "Will I need to go to sleep again for any of those?"

Brian smiled and chuckled. "The medical knowledge implant and the health will require you to be a sleep and getting those answers will probably put you to sleep so what will it be? Sleep now or later blonde?"

"I'll go with later." Robin said getting up off the bed.

"Very well, Atherian can you have someone sent down here to show Robin the narration room? Also I need to talk to Athena, Icialan and Ashilon you know where they are?" Brian asked. "And I need to get down to the living quarters and get my room situated so if they're in that area it would be great if not that'll have to wait."

"I have a blade bearer coming to act as a guide, as to the three you have asked for they are in the cafeteria two halls up from your quarters." Atherian said as the door slid open.

"Don't bond with her." Brian said in a undertone to the blade suit as he walked past the Psyker blade guided suit.

************

"Okay people, I'm needing answers." Brian said as met up with Athena and his swords on his way to his room so he could start arranging things as he wanted them. "What happened?"

"Her mind wanted escape, we were able to see the signs while we watching so we stalled the collapse of your illusion long enough that we could get out of the room so as not to ruin everything by her seeing the room full of people." Said Ashilon. "So THAT is that you wanted done? All you did was play her 'Knight-in-shining...OOOH! That still wouldn't cause her to swear her loyalty to you, what else were you doing in all that?"

Brian chuckled. "I caused everyone else that she ever knew to extrude fear, terror, a feeling of a great hunger for quenching light, love, belonging, of a feeling of 'home' that could never be sated. While I exuded a feeling of soft gentle light, compassion and belonging. Subconsciously people will always be draw towards those feelings like a moth to fire." Brian said with a evil grin.

Athena snickered. "You could become very evil you know that right?"

"Of course he could, EVERYONE has the 'roots of evil' in their souls." Said Tina as she stuck her head out of a door. "Hey Brian could you PLEASE get in HERE and get your nieces and the squirrels off your bed so we can put sheets on it?"

As Brian and the others entered the rooms they heard laughter and the sounds of bouncing on a bed coming from a backroom. "Okay that's enough out of everyone." Brian said laughing as he entered the bedroom. "Okay girls, you need to finish the nights sleep. So get off so the bed can be made." Brain said as he moved to grab the sheets from Tamara. "You squirrels IF you don't have either of the next two shifts you can stay for the night otherwise get back to your patrol."

As the room emptied of squirrels his mother came up to him and looked into his face. "Are you okay? You look like you've been run ragged and then some, you need to sleep as well."

"Good luck with THAT." Tina said as came back in the room. "Hey I'm needing to start heading back up topside so if transport can be arranged I'd appreciate it greatly."

"I will arrange for a Susan to take you back up to Stallion Acres Tina." Atherian said as she headed out the door.

As Tina walked out of the room Brian turned back to the others. "Well lets finish up here, we've got things to get done to restore humanity to our rightful place among the stars. Atherian is there anything to report on any of the things I wanted done up?"

"Well." Atherian said as Brian and the others started making Brian's bed while more boxes of his things were being brought into his rooms as were boxes being taken to the other rooms that had been set aside for Tina, Michelle, Laria and Brianna. As well as his mother and nieces. "Archimedes has finally finished amassing more than enough search droids based on your fast attack droids. First scans of religious transcripts that are available according to him via the internet of all the 'gods' that humanity here on Earth have worshiped is as follows, 'You been done HAD!!' Gigabyte has reported that the global scan that you wanted has also been completed. There are MANY deposits of materials that do not appear to be of either Earth or Imperial origins mainly in the so called 'world power' countries. Captain I must also inform you that nonhuman organic material was also detected in several of those sites here in the US and elsewhere, also one of the mid-altitude reconnaissance probes was somehow detected. They were recovered and are being analyzed to see how they were detected."

"Well probably had something to do with atmospheric disturbance is how they were detected, pass the word on to Gig to check that possibility out. To cut down on the possibility of it happening again if that's the cause have shields installed to push the atmosphere away from the probe at the right angle to keep a shock wave from being produced and also to cutback on the vapor trails." Brian said as he started putting his cloths away. "Anything else in the way of updates?"

"Well." Atherian said switching speakers as Brian kept moving from room to room. "The Susan bots have amassed a considerable amount of hard currency, they are in the process of finalizing the exact amount. The stock market AIs that I constructed have been placed in the internet and are awaiting the go-a-head to start working the stocks, as all past trends have been uploaded and they have for the last several hours been running dry runs to prepare themselves for the real thing. I will forward your warning about never losing money in the stocks again before they start when all is in readiness for them to do their thing. The Social Security Offices and other Offices and Bureaus as well as many banks securities have been breached and the needed information is being placed. Those that would notice have been visited and instructions have been put in place to ensure obscurity for now. There are according to bank records several large scale family farms that are in bankruptcy that are in gem stone country throughout the country, a Susan is en-route now to offer them the deal of buying the land and allowing them to stay on it if they will just happening to start finding the appropriate stones while they are doing their normal activities. Susan Bartholomew McGregar zero zero five seven is on stand by for his passport off the Israeli shore. And captain....one of those nonhuman organic material strikes was not in a 'world power' country nor was it near any kind of military base as it was deep in a Peruvian Andes valley and there were also nonhuman life signs coming from that location as well."

"WHA......YAAH!" Screeched Brian as he dropped a heavy box on his feet. "Okay you could have SERIOUSLY picked a better time to tell me that." He said as he struggled to get his shoes off to see if any bones had broken when the box slipped from his grasp. "Okay I don't think I broke anything but my feet will be sore for awhile, schedule a trip down there for me. I want a blade suit to accompany me as well as seven of the fast attack droids. If it looks to be a good place we might setup another base there as well, so we need to design a base so add that to the list of things to do also."

"Yes captain, sorry about that but seeing as there is little to be done about it now there was little need to add that part until the last." Atherian said as he added yet something else to ever growing list of things to do.

12