All Comments on 'Found Ch. 04'

by cowboi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
wow

I don't see this going well at all with Grant having scented Calen as his mate , just as Luke has wow, can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmm

more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more please

Love the story so far. What a twisted triangle you seam to weave. Can't wait to see how you plan to untwist it. Keep up the great writing.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
loving it

i am really loving this series...pls write faster

nivaninivaniover 13 years ago
Intrigued

I am loving this story! You have put a twist on some of the characters! I can't wait to read on how it will play out. But if Luke and Calen end up together, I hope that Grant won't be left out in the cold....

SecretDeviantSecretDeviantover 13 years ago
more please!

I love the story and I appreciate you building it up but it's to slow ... I want something to happen!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Very enjoyable. I just wish it had been longer. I'm a little confused as to why both of them would see him as a mate? One of their wolves is mistaken I guess. Hope Luke wins. Hope you'll give us a longer chapter next time and they finally clear up how they know each other.

cowboicowboiover 13 years agoAuthor

There are more chapters to come and a lot will be revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmmm!!!

IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A DICTIONARY NEXT TO YOU TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SPELLING. EVEN IF YOU HAVE SPELL CHECKER. AND A GOOD IDEA TO RE-CHECK YOUR SENTENCE STRUCTURES BETTER. IT WAS HARD TO TELL WHO WAS TALKING TO WHO. AND YOU HAD THE WRONG NAMES SOMETIMES OF THE ACTUAL PERSON WHO WAS SPEAKING. YOU HAD CALEN AS LUCAS AND LUCAS AS CALEN DOING THE TALKING IN ONE PART.

50580964555058096455about 9 years ago

I got my BA in English and I have to say that this is a refreshing story...don't the small grammar misses and a bit of sentence issue but that is what makes it unique. I love it but I kind of hate Grant for what he is about to do with Luke's love ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please, not "could of happened" - could HAVE happened. Using "of" where "have" is needed is a bad mistake - it really jars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous