Found In Shannon's Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thrilling bliss radiated throughout Shannon's nerves. She bit her bottom lip, but as the rush went through her being, she started to relax. Ryan looked at his sister in this state of immense satisfaction, and slowly pumped his dick in and out of her tightening vagina. He let the head barely escape before pushing back inside. He felt her nipples brushing against his chest, and that sent him into the euphoria of his own orgasm. Burying his prick inside his sister, he fired shots of his semen inside her.

Shannon felt he brother blasting inside of her. She was thankful that her doctor had put her on the pill when she was sixteen. When Ryan had come out of his orgasm, Shannon lay down on the bed next to him. The underwear that was at Ryan's thighs were soaked in their fluids and in sweat.

"God, Shannon that was great."

After kissing her brother on the cheek she responded.

"Yes, it was. That was certainly unexpected."

Shannon stood up next to the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to go turn off the shower, and use the bathroom. And then get you a clean pair of underwear."

12