Fountain of Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like when I fuck your throat, babe?" I asked teasingly.

"Mmm...mmhmm..." Tyler moaned, his lips still tight around my cock.

"Fuck...I'm gonna come soon," I groaned, pulling my cock out of his mouth and beginning to jerk myself off with my hand.

Tyler didn't need to be told to open his mouth and wait for my cum.

"Mmm, come right in my mouth, James..." Tyler begged, looking up at me as I furiously jerked my cock back and forth.

I felt my orgasm approaching fast, and I grabbed a handful of Tyler's hair, pushing his mouth closer to my cock.

"Fuck...here it comes..." I panted.

I looked down and watched as ropes and ropes of my sticky, white semen entered Tyler's waiting mouth. I squeezed out every drop onto his tongue and then he licked my sticky head clean, looking up at me the whole time. My cock head was getting sensitive so I pulled it out of his mouth and watched him lick his lips.

"Wow, you didn't spill a drop this time," I mused, stroking his hair.

Tyler smiled, "I loved every bit of it," he said.

"I could tell," I smirked.

I lay down, resting my head on one of my huge pillows, and Tyler lay down on top of me, resting his head on my chest.

"Let's get some sleep, babe," I said.

Tyler rolled off of me and we got under the blankets before I turned off the light.

12