Four Cocks for My Wife's Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
socabi50
socabi50
40 Followers

The complete sexuality of the moment overcomes you and you begin to feel the power you have over me. "Suck my cunt while I fuck," you tell me. "Go on, lick me while I take all these cocks. Taste how excited they've made me. Go on, now... do it!"

I move away, and Jeff who has heard your demands, leans back, your legs raised up and wrapped around his waist, as he pumps his cock repeatedly into your now exposed pussy.

I've never witnessed anything sexier, and you look so delectable. My mouth goes for your clit, washing it and feeling his cock as he does you. I reach around, holding your sweet ass lifting you slightly and helping you fuck him. It's so hot to lick up your sexy lotion as I touch the two of you together, your pussy lips moving in and out in response to his thrusts. The glistening of this big cock, covered in your sexy nectar, the hot fragrance of your love-perfume makes my head spin. He briefly leaves you gaping and guides himself into my willing mouth.

"Taste your slut-wife on my cock," Jeff says, and his words inflame us all.

I help him fuck your hot cunt, your juices now running down the crack of your ass and lubricating my hands and his balls.

When I finally look up again, I can see you, your lips around Ken's Cock and then Greg's, as they take turns dipping their cocks into your hot mouth all connected by a growing mixture of white pre-cum and saliva. Your constant moaning and moving are indications of how close you are to cumming for us, but, because we want to take you to even greater heights of bliss, Jeff withdraws his cock, backs off, and we roll your hips slightly to your right side. I position your left leg so that it's bent at the knee, giving Jeff access to come at you from behind, and I grip his cock, once again sliding it home. It's such a beautiful sight, Julie, the way his slippery manhood eases into you, drawing your pussy-lips in along with it, then withdraws, those sexy smooth lips gliding down him, leaving a fresh trail of your juice, until just the head is buried inside. I lick you both, force my tongue in alongside his cock, savoring the flavor of your hot sex.

But I know what you want, even though you're too busy too busy at the moment to tell me. I move up, kissing your breasts, your neck on the way, and arch myself forward until my cock is in contact with your clit. I can feel his cock as it plunges deep inside you, and then re-emerges with more of your slipperiness. You have always said you want to be "stuffed with cock," and now is your time to feel two at once. You love to be fisted, to be fucked while one of our toys is in you, as well. Now is the time to feel two pulsing, live cocks penetrate your hungry cunt. His is larger, but mine has never been so hard. I push in along with him, your muffled cries letting us all know that you can't believe you're taking all of us together, but that you are beyond any caring of maintaining your front of being a shy, demure woman anymore.

Sometimes Jeff and I take turns, mine going deep as he partially withdraws; sometimes we pump you in unison, our cocks rubbing together, increasing our excitement, knowing that you are in the throes of an ecstasy beyond anything you thought you'd ever experience.

"Fuck me! Fuck me," you manage to say, despite the two cocks begging for your sweet mouth's attention. "Give it to me. Pump me full! Pump me full of hot cum. Oooooo... I want it all. Give it to me," your voice has a touch of delirium to it, an urgent need that tells us you're about to explode.

I am kissing your again, fucking you, sharing the hot cocks and the taste that they leave in our mouths, inhaling their musky fragrance that is covering you. We each take one, give it to each other, sucking, fucking, madness overtakes us and you begin to cum and cry for us to give it to you now. It begins a chain reaction, you, them, me, all of us erupt in simultaneous orgasms. I feel Jeff pumping your hot cunt full of cum, and I explode along with him, feeling you spasm and rock. Greg withdraws from your mouth and you hold your tongue out to catch his release, white cream covering your lips, you tongue, jetting across your face and mine, forming pools in the hollows of your neck. Your use a free hand to milk Ken's cock into my mouth, and I take as much of his huge load as I can, but he also pulls free, continuing to spray us with his sexy cum.

And then we are kissing, tasting the hot sex, licking it from each others face, sucking it from our tongues as the others drop away, exhausted for the moment... for the moment. Gradually, things begin to wind down from the peak of sexual excitement.

You give me a devilish smile, your face, like mine, still covered in a sheen of their sexy seed. "You know what I want now, don't you," you say. And I do know. Slowly I kiss my way down, licking the remains of their hot cum from your panting body. You spread your legs for me and take my head in both hands. "Clean my messy pussy, now," you say. "Clean me up so we can all fuck again... and again. I want this all night long," you keep on as I begin to lick the coating of jism that nearly obscures the jewelry on your clit. It runs down your thighs, and bubbles from your just-fucked cunt. "That's it," you encourage me, "take it all - taste it all."

And I do. My head a whir of intoxicated overload. I obediently take it from you, caressing your cum-covered tits, and sucking an enormous load from your gaping pussy.

"Yes, baby," you purr. "Yes," and I can tell you're approaching another orgasm as I suck your cum-filled cunt, just as we'd talked about so many times. Greg's, Ken's, and Jeff's cocks begin to twitch at the sight of our cum-lust. "I want this all night long," you tell us. "Again and again."

So do I, Julie. So do I.

socabi50
socabi50
40 Followers
12