Four Corners Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana moved to the opposite corner and dragged the limp item over the hidden face of the man there. She clucked her tongue in her mouth. “I knew it was just a matter of time.” She ran the item all around the man’s head, down his chest, over the backs of his hands, then again turned to face Maggie.

Diana held the crop out in front of her and as she slowly walked toward her, Maggie realized that it was a pair of panties hanging from the crop. “Yes, so busy trying to be a tough little bitch that night. But I guess my finger buried in your ass got you over that pretty fast now didn’t it?” Diana’s lips curled into a thin devilish smile.

Maggie’s mind whirled as she tried to sort out what was happening. Her anxiety grew in her chest and she could feel her palms sweating atop her thighs.

Diana slowly and deliberately strolled past Maggie. Beyond her gaze she rubbed the panties over the hooded heads of the reaming two men and then came up on the other side of Maggie.

Maggie could see her stubby purple-nailed toes as Diana moved past her. She stepped up next to the pile of clothes Maggie had folded and placed neatly beside the simple chair. With her back to Maggie Diana kicked the clothes to the side of the room where they landed in an untidy heap. She then grabbed the chair and slowly slid it backward and away from Maggie.

She again turned to face Maggie, the crop and dangling panties held at her side. She was such an imposing and intimidating figure. She was beautiful yet frightening.

“Well now Maggie, any confessions you’d like to make? Any misdeeds you’ve committed?” Diana stared down at the kneeling naked Maggie.

Maggie studied Diana’s face and her mind raced to seek the answer the big woman so obviously desired. But she couldn’t think of what she had done. Her mind busily replayed the events of the past few days but kept coming up blank. Diana hadn’t even given her any unusual or difficult tasks recently. She desperately struggled to unveil what infraction Diana had discovered. For a moment Maggie wondered if Diana wasn’t just making something up so she’d have an excuse to punish her. But she quickly dismissed the idea. Diana was always very serious and now was no exception.

The only thing Maggie could think that she’d done was her time in bed the night before. Her eyes roamed up along the crop to the panties hanging from the end. But there was no way Diana could’ve known about that. Maggie’s room didn’t have a window and she’d been extra careful to look at her door before delving into her much needed relief.

“Hummmm…nothing huh? Well, maybe you just need a little something to jog your memory.” Diana stepped up closer to Maggie and looked down at her. With her free hand she reached behind her back and fished a long thin remote control out of the tight pocket of her jeans. Diana’s arm extended back and up but her eyes didn't leave Maggie’s.

Maggie could hear the subtle whirl of a small motor but was unable to see around the large woman before her to understand what caused the sound. Then Diana turned around and stepped to the side. It was then that Maggie saw the television that was tilted down from the ceiling. She licked her dry lips as she waited.

Diana pointed the remote at the television. Maggie saw quick flickers of light on the screen. Her breaths came shallow and her heart hammered in her chest. When the picture finally flashed onto the screen, Maggie’s mouth dropped and her eyes grew wide. The video was in the strange green light of one of those night cameras. The picture was quite clear and not at all grainy. And there just as plain as day was Maggie lying in her bed, legs spread open and flat, and her hand buried inside her underwear.

Maggie watched in horrified wonder as she saw herself buck and writhe on the screen with her obvious orgasm. She could even see herself biting her lip. She suddenly realized the two men behind her could see it all as well. And beside her Diana stood watching.

Maggie watched herself on the screen as her orgasm subsided and she pulled the sheet over her and fell into sleep. The screen suddenly went blank and the television slowly disappeared back into the ceiling. Maggie was shocked, embarrassed, ashamed, and scared.

She turned her head to Diana who still stared at the ceiling. “Miss Diana, I’m so…”

“Shut up!” Diana’s harsh words cut her off. The big woman turned her eyes down at Maggie. She thrust her crop out and covered Maggie’s face with her own panties. Maggie sat very still, head turned up, face covered.

“You know Maggie you get very wet when you’re excited. Soaked these clear through I’ll bet. Well, on the bright side I’m certain my boys got a thrill out of sniffing your panties.”

Diana flicked her crop and the underwear flew across the room. Maggie’s eyes pleaded like a scorned puppy as she gazed up at the domineering woman. She’d tasted the tiniest bit of Diana’s power once and had watched her wield it on Chen. Maggie’s entire body trembled as she struggled to find a solution.

Diana stepped in front of Maggie and squatted down so that their faces were level. “Speaking of my boys, I just bet you liked stripping for them didn’t you Maggie? Got off on showing my boys your titties and that pretty bald cunt of yours didn’t you?”

Maggie slowly began to shake her head.Slap! Diana brought the popper down in a flash. Maggie’s body tensed and she jerked slightly at the sting on the fleshiness of her breast just above her nipple. Her eyes glanced down and she saw the welt immediately begin to rise on the tender flesh. Her lips snarled as she looked back at the big woman.

“Don’t fucking lie to me,” Diana recognized the awakening of Maggie’s feisty defiance but didn’t acknowledge it. “I bet you were sitting there thinking how great it would be if one of them would just come up behind you and shove your face down. Pull that cute ass of yours up and just give you a good hard fucking right here. Oh yeah, little cock-whore like you. Tell me Maggie. Tell me you liked my boys looking at you.”

Maggie’s eyes cast down and flicked about. She was having a hard time holding Diana’s prying gaze. She again shook her head but this time in only a couple uneasy jerks.Slap! She winced at the sharp sting on her other breast.

“Don’t fucking lie to yourself Maggie. You liked it. You know it and I know it.Don’t you Maggie?”

Maggie was starring at the two red marks on her breasts. Her defiance quickly melted away. The truth was she had enjoyed it. She had liked the men watching her. And as she sat and waited she had thought about what she would do if one of them did come up behind her and take her.

Maggie gave a quick jerky nod. “Uh huh. See Maggie, I knew you liked it.”

Diana rose to her feet and stared down at the sunken shouldered Maggie.

“I thought I was quite clear that Dr. Clark did not want you masturbating. But you just couldn’t help yourself. You probably figured that after two weeks you’d done so good you deserved to cum. You undisciplined little slut. How dare you betray him, betray yourself?”

The words stung Maggie worse than either of the blows to her breasts.

“Well, okay I have an idea. Since you liked showing off so much and you so love to fuck yourself, let’s combine the two.”

Maggie slowly raised her head to look up at Diana who was smiling down at her.

“Lay down. On your back, right now.”

Maggie held Diana’s eyes as she eased back onto her hands and slipped her legs out from under her. She slowly slipped backward until her shoulders lay flat on the hard floor. She held her thighs close together and started to straighten her legs out before her. Diana placed the tip of her crop on Maggie’s knee. She shook her head back and forth and Maggie froze. Diana wiggled the crop between Maggie’s knees and urged her legs wide apart.

Maggie was so embarrassed now. She had never felt so humiliated.

“I bet your fucking wet already. Well since getting yourself off feels soooooo wonderful that you’re willing to disobey Dr. Clark, then have at it.”

The shame of having gone against Dr. Clark’s instruction sank hard in her chest.

“Gather round boys, little Maggie the self-fucking-pleasure-slut is going to show us this mysterious magic that she can wield on her pretty little cunt. This magic that is so strong and wonderful that it overrides everything else.”

Maggie watched in horror as the men scampered up around Diana and dropped to their knees in front of Maggie’s exposed sex.

“Okay Maggie, we’re all ready and waiting, get on with it.”

Maggie lay frozen and utterly confused. Diana had never been this harsh and mean to her before. No one had ever made her feel so low and cheap before.

“Well c’mon Maggie, you like doing it so much, play with yourself.Now.”

Maggie’s trembling hand slowly slipped up from the floor and over her hip as she fearfully starred at Diana. She felt her fingers ease over the top of her pubic mound ever so slowly making her way to her pussy. She was sure that Diana was going to tell her to stop. That there was no way she was actually going to make her masturbate in front of these hooded strangers.

But even as her fingers slipped past her still-hidden clit and over her labia, Diana remained silent. Maggie tentatively ran her finger over her outer lips, the pad just barely touching her flesh. She could see the eyes of the men starring at her and watching intently. So too did Diana watch with intensity and she grew impatient with Maggie’s reluctance.

Slap! The crop struck Maggie low and hard on her inner thigh. “Let’s go now Maggie. I want to see that tender pink cunt all sloppy. All wet like it was when Chen finger fucked you and I pinched those perky nipples.”

A part of Maggie wanted to burst into tears from the sheer emotional torment she felt Diana imposing on her. She almost wished she would turn into a pile of so much dust. But somewhere in her mind, she felt something different. A feeling that ever so slowly crept closer to her conscious mind.

Her finger parted her lips and very slowly ran up and down between them. She had begun to get wet. This only embarrassed her more. The idea that her pussy was reacting to this humiliating experience.

“That’s it Maggie. Rub that pretty pussy. Me and the boys want to see it shine.”

Maggie closed her eyes and tried to focus on taking deep breaths through her nostrils. She decided she would just play with herself and then fake an orgasm. At least that would satisfy Diana and hurry up and get this entire scene over with that much quicker.

She eased her finger inside her then slowly pulled it back out. Encouraging her pussy to dampen so she could bring the wetness up to her clit. But her hesitant exploration quickly irritated Diana.

“Oh this is bullshit. I don’t want to see you toying with the damn thing. I want to see that little slut that got herself off so quick last night. Hell, I’d of thought you would’ve cum ten times by now.” Diana rose to her feet and stepped up beside Maggie’s goose-pimpled body. Maggie looked up at her with confusion, fear, subservience.

“Oh what’s the matter princess, having a hard time?” Diana’s voice dripped with sarcasm. “Maybe you just don’t have the sensations going. I mean your clit isn’t even peeking out yet. Yes, maybe you just need to wake things up down there and then you’ll be all ready.”

Diana turned and squatted so that her ass hovered alongside Maggie’s shoulder and she faced away from her. With her crop she urged Maggie’s knees down flat and spread wide just like she had been on the tape. Maggie closed her eyes and swallowed hard at being now fully exposed to these people.

Diana reached over and squeezed one of Maggie’s dark nipples hard in her finger and thumb. Maggie took a slow breath through her nostrils as the subtle pain slipped out from her breast. Diana released the nipple and smiled as she watched it swell.

“Open those pussy lips slut. I want you to spread that cunt wide open for me.”

Maggie again swallowed hard. She used her first two fingers to slowly spread her lips. She could feel them beginning to grow fuller.

“Both hands! Spread your cuntwide open.”

Maggie eased her other hand down over her hip and alongside her pussy. She placed the tips of her fingers at the edges of her lips and pulled. She felt the air on her damp inner pussy. She knew the hooded men could see deep inside her now.

She gasped and winced at the sudden shock of pain when Diana slapped the popper against her tender inner pussy. Her knees reflexively jerked upward and Diana smacked the inside and outside of Maggie’s thigh in quick hard succession.

“Put your fucking legs down and hold that pussy open! I’m just helping you get some feeling going Maggie.”

Maggie forced her legs back down and again spread her lips apart. Before she’d even pulled them half way open she felt another flashing slap against her pussy. It landed on the outer lips and didn’t sting nearly as bad as the first had. She pulled herself completely open and held her breath.

Diana brought the leather popper down in three quick slaps then slowly stroked it over Maggie’s pussy. She looked over her shoulder at Maggie’s face. She was grimacing.

“Do you want to use your word? Go ahead Maggie, use it. What happened to that tough little bitch?”

Maggie considered blurting out her safe-word. The special word Dr. Clark had given her and explained its use. Her pussy stung badly, she’d never felt anything like this before. And if she used the word then Diana would surely make the men go away. But she didn’t use it. She didn’t speak.

As much as it hurt physically and emotionally, Maggie didn’t want to stop. A part of her just wanted to show Diana that she could take it. Just to prove her wrong. But Maggie felt a very strange sensation beginning to wrap around her. She didn’t understand it, couldn’t quite think it through but for some bizarre reason she knew she was enjoying it. It was as if Diana was pulling something from her. The pain and humiliation of the moment eased the pain and humiliation of the past.

Again and again Diana slapped at Maggie’s pussy. With each blow Maggie could feel her juices flow. Her clit was swollen out from its protective hood and when the crop landed on it she would nearly cry out from the pain. As hard as she tried to will her clit to hide it refused and instead grew painfully harder.

Maggie had lost track of the number of blows to her most sensitive area of her body. In fact she had begun to lose track of each individual blow. They had begun to somehow flow together. A constant sting and flame that would suddenly spike in intensity then ease down slightly. Her tightly closed eyes and clenched teeth revealed her physical torment. But her willingness to hold herself open for each consecutive blow revealed her emotional release.

Maggie’s mind was floating. Her thoughts real and obvious yet somewhat fuzzy and flowing. Her entire body was alive with sensation. Her sex screamed with fiery stings yet it somehow felt wonderful.

Diana had slapped at Maggie’s pussy until even the insides of her deep inner thighs blazed with tender redness. Even the backs of Maggie’s fingers stung from the blows. Her clit was bright red and raw and extremely hard.

“Now touch it slut. That should give you some fucking feeling.”

Maggie’s finger was quick to seek out her clit. She could feel her juices flowing freely now. She winced at the pain of her touch on her raw nub. But still she rubbed. Her lips had grown full and puffy both from the abuse and the excitement.

Slowly she began to work at her burning clit. But with the ceasing of Diana’s skilled blows, Maggie’s mind began to wander back to her reality. Not fully but much closer than it had been only moments before. And with that return, she again felt uneasy. Her fingers jerked sporadically on her clit as she glanced at the hooded figures watching her. She knew she was extremely excited but doubted she could actually cum.

Diana recognized the return of the hesitancy. “Hummm…Well that pretty little pussy is all wet and red now. Oh and I bet you just love how it feels now. But you still aren’t cumming. Humph. How disappointing. Here I was waiting to witness this experience that is apparently so great that it’s worth disobeying Dr. Clark and this is all I get.”

Maggie’s fingers rubbed slowly over her throbbing clit as she starred up at the big woman towering above her. She would try to close her eyes and work her clit fast and hard but couldn’t bring herself over the edge.

“Boys, get up and show the little princess how to masturbate properly.” With that Diana motioned them with her crop. She moved to stand between Maggie’s spread feet. She placed two men on each side of the laying woman. Maggie looked up at each of them standing over her.

Their faceless eyes and mouths starring blankly down at her. Then she let her eyes roam lower on each of their bodies and discovered that each of them was quietly stroking their now fully erect cocks. Maggie’s sweet musk hung heavy in the air. Her scent and the scene combining to make the men quite excited.

Three of the men had cocks that were very similar and essentially average. But the fourth one had an unusually large penis. Long and very thick. Maggie was unaware that her fingers had worked into a rhythm on her clit. She didn’t notice the sloppy sounds of her pussy. But Diana did.

“That’s it boys, cum all over the little princess.” Diana was stroking the tip of her crop over Maggie’s thighs and calves and pussy.

Maggie heard a grunt and looked to see it was the man with the huge cock. She could see his eyes flutter and looked straight at his cock being worked in his hand. She saw the first thick stream of cum explode from the purple head and shoot down onto her belly. Her eyes glanced quickly from where it splashed in a long stream back up to his cock as another shot burst forth. He was actually cumming on her. Her fingers worked faster at her clit as her mind began to whirl.

The sight of the first man cumming caused a second to explode. His cum shot down onto Maggie’s breasts. Almost simultaneously, the third man began to cum. Maggie was being bathed in warm thick cum. She heard Diana bark an order at the last man and with that he too began to spill himself onto Maggie’s body. Maggie could feel the warm thickness covering her belly and tits. Could feel it running down onto her neck and dripping to the floor. Could feel it seeping along the sides of her pussy and down over her ribs.

Her hips had begun to grind and her lips were parted as she stroked herself harder and faster. The sheer degradation caused her great excitement. She was genuinely masturbating now.

With a flick of her wrist, Diana caused the spent men to scurry back to their corners. “That’s it Maggie. Stroke that pussy. Cum for me Maggie. Come on.”

Maggie began to groan lightly in the back of her throat as she slowly neared the edge. The middle two fingers of one hand were plunged deep inside her as the fingers of the other worked her clit. She was close but not quite there.

“Oh I know what it is. Little Maggie wants Diana’s pussy. That’s what it is. She wants Miss D’s pussy doesn’t she?”

Maggie groaned slightly louder and she heard her fingers working sloppily in and out of her soaked lips. Her eyes fluttered open and discovered Diana stripping off her jeans in front of her.

She watched intently as the large hips and meaty thighs were revealed to her. Maggie had always been curious about being with another woman. Two weeks ago she’d been brought incredible pleasure by two women, Diana being one of them. As much as the idea of Diana being her first female lover had repulsed her when she’d first arrived here, she now wanted very badly for it to be her.