Four Corners Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Does Maggie want Miss Diana’s pussy?”

Maggie’s mind buzzed and her body ached. She struggled to form words but couldn’t quit get them to pass through her growling throat. Naked from the waist down Diana eased between Maggie’s legs until her feet were under her trembling tense thighs.

“Do you want my pussy my little slut?”

“Y…y…yessssss…”

“Mmmm…I knew you did. Here you go…”

Maggie was very close to cumming now but was holding herself at the brink. Wanting to wait for Diana. Waiting for her to lower her meaty pussy onto her waiting mouth and grind it into her face. She wanted it so bad. She opened her eyes and looked straight at Diana’s crotch. What she saw confused her.

Diana had her legs spread apart and hunkered slightly. Her fingers held her lips spread wide apart. Maggie could see her clit and partly inside her pussy. Maggie’s hips were bucking and grinding as she struggled to hold off the oh-so-close explosion that was raging inside her. Then she saw it. The heavy clear stream shot out from Diana’s pussy. Felt it splashing down onto her belly and across her hands and pussy. Diana was pissing on her.

“Have my pussy Maggie!”

A deep animalistic moan escaped Maggie’s lips. Her entire body seized into a taught band of muscle. She could feel the warmth from Diana washing over her and mixing with the thick cum that covered her.

She almost screamed as her orgasm erupted through her. Raw and intense shards of incredible pleasure shot through her body. Her hand flashing over her clit sending tiny drops of Diana’s pee flinging wildly about as her body writhed in pure ecstasy.

Flash after white-hot flash of pleasure shot out from her pussy and consumed her body. She came a second time before the first had even waned. She could no longer hold her eyes open as she fell deep into the experience. Her body worked instinctively as her mind floated. As the second harder more intense orgasm smashed through her, Maggie’s fingers slipped from her clit and with both hands she opened herself wide. The heavy warm stream sprayed hard onto her swollen nub.

A wild animalistic groan rumbled out of Maggie’s throat. It was both the physical sensation and more so the mental sensation of the act that caused her mind to explode. Her body shook and clenched as she rode the intense waves. The pain, the humiliation, and the pleasure all culminated in this powerful eruption of gratification.

As her orgasms slowed her fingers returned to ultra-sensitive clit and eased into a dull rhythmic motion. Maggie felt herself slipping back into reality. Her muscles began to loosen, her toes uncurled. She shuddered with a last trembling bit of her orgasm and then came to rest still and quiet on the floor.

She immediately became aware of what had just happened to her. She’d been forced to strip before four hooded male strangers. Forced to expose herself to their prying gazes and play with yourself. They’d all bathed her in their cum. Diana had just pissed on her. And oh the biting words Diana spoke.

A swell of emotion broiled in Maggie’s chest and she felt she would begin crying. But then suddenly Diana was there. She dropped down and straddled Maggie’s body and brought her face just a fraction from Maggie’s.

Maggie’s eyes fluttered and her lip trembled.

“Ssshhh…Take it easy Maggie. That’s a good girl.” Diana’s words barely a whisper. Her tone now warm and soothing. She gently kissed over Maggie’s cheeks and nose and eyes.

Maggie was so confused.

“You did very good Maggie. I want you to go take a hot shower now. I’ll come for you in a half an hour and we’ll talk. Okay?”

Maggie looked deep into the woman’s pretty eyes. The urge to cry still very close in her throat but she resisted. She jerked her head in acknowledgement.

“That’s a good girl. Just relax Maggie. Everything’s okay now.” Diana rose to her feet and motioned to two of the hooded men. Maggie felt them come up to her and slowly they began to wipe her belly and breasts with thick white towels. They dabbed carefully and tenderly at her body until she was dry.

Maggie shakily crawled to her heap of clothes and on hands and knees she gathered them. She no longer cared that men watched her. She was at once humiliated yet happy. She couldn’t let her mind wrap around all the thoughts flashing through it just now. Rather, she let herself feel. And what she felt was a sense of satisfaction.

As Maggie reached the door she glanced back over her shoulder at Miss Diana. The heavy-framed woman stood watching her. She smiled and winked at Maggie then spun around, her golden hair cascading over her shoulders. Maggie saw Diana thrust her crop at the well-hung slave standing stoically back in the corner.

“You better get that shriveled cock hard right now boy. Miss Diana wants to be pleased right now.” With that, Maggie slipped out the door and headed for the shower.