Four F Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the first few weeks this became a routine, the first week I failed again and again to hold my release in bed at night and every afternoon I received twenty lashes. Once I developed the ability to obey Williams rule on self gratification the afternoons also changed. I was suspended by my arms and stripped naked of my bra and panty. William now included my pussy in the teasing along with my tits. He eventually began to place clamps on my nipples and to place a butt plug in my ass. The clamps started out almost symbolic but as the days passed and my obedience strengthened the clamps became more painful. The butt plugs also began to grow. I noticed that even now, after we'd returned to Dr. Andrew's office and learned I had no STD's the sexual activity still did not include William's cock.

In the second month of my training as William increased the level of teasing and denial of my release as he began to take control of my orgasm. He started one day when after teasing me again and again, always stopping before I could release. I must admit that my ability to hold back from orgasm as he teased me had improved and it was taking longer and longer for me to get to that point where the next touch would have set me off. On this day William had just stopped and I was once again feeling empty, wanting. He waited a few minutes then said.

"Alexandra when I touch you in a minute, I will glaze your right nipple with the back of my hand. You are to release your orgasm from that touch alone."

As he looked at me I began to anticipate that touch, wanted it, desired it and my body tensed up for it. I found my body aching for release and when that hand barely glazed that right nipple I exploded in the strongest orgasm I have ever had. As I gradually came back to my senses, still enjoying the energy that flowed through me I saw William smiling.

"Good girl. You have come a long way in a short time, Alexandra. Now you may chose. You're to receive ten lashes. Do you want the leather belt, the cane or the crop?

"Sir, I am only you servant and I desire what you desire. My choice is your choice Sir."

He smiled and led me to the padded bench and I folded myself over it. He did not ask me to spread my legs, but I did and he did not cuff me in place. I felt joy in his trust in me. William selected the cane, which I had not experience since the first demonstration. I took the ten lashes to my ass cheeks. The pain was intense but I took it as quietly as I could. When it was over William took me to the table and asked me to lay face down. I did so placing my arms over my head and kept my legs spread. I could still feel the effects of the cane, the pain had ebbed and now a warm glow was all I felt on my ass.

I felt something warm trickling over my ass and then William's hands massaging my ass cheeks. I could not help but look back and I saw that He had poured some sort of oil on my as and was massaging it into my red-stripped ass. It felt wonderful.

"Alexandra! You performed very well this evening. You did so well, that I am going to treat you to an adventure on Saturday. I think you are ready to be shown and to learn more of your lifestyle."

Show and taught, an adventure? I was unnerved. I was tumbling over the word show. I was also afraid that I was not as ready as William thought and that I would fail. Yes, in the few months I had been with William I was devoted to him, I desired to please him. Yes, I did not yet have the confidence in myself to not be afraid that I would fail him. The sessions in the gym and the weekly photos that William had taken showed me how my body had slowly started to come back together. I was not there yet, but my arms and legs were starting to firm up and my love handles now looked like love handles opposed to a second ass.

On Saturday I appeared in my typical bra and panty outfit and met William in the discipline room. He had something out on the table, a jumble of leather straps somehow fixed together with metal rings at the joints. He told me to remove my 'uniform' and after that I stood and took direction from William as he worked this jumble of leather straps on to my body.

When he was done this is what you would see. Two of the straps came up through my legs and when secured to the strap around my waist lay on my labia and pulled them to the side holding my pussy open. The same straps pulled my ass cheeks apart as well. Another strap ran under my tits and from that strap two individual straps ran up over each tit. They were secured around my neck and pulled my tits into my chest and made my nipples stand out. Lastly, William secured a collar around my neck and fastened a leash to the back. A leather garter belt was then secured around my waist, just above the leather strap that was securing my ass and pussy open. Lacy black stockings rolled up my legs and attached to the garter clips. A pair of calf high boots with four-inch heels were put on my feet. Then William took me to a mirror and let me examine the result.

I looked at myself and saw a woman whose pussy, ass and tits would be focused on. The various leather straps pulled my eyes to the white skin they trapped in their embrace. The boots and stockings led your eyes up to my gaping cunt or my open ass depending on where you might be standing. In one sense I was the picture of sex.

"Sir?"

"Yes Alexandra?"

"Thank you Sir. Does the result please you Sir?

"You look great. Today will be a test for you. You need to rely on your trust in me and obey me at all times. You know how much you have come and I would not test you this way if you were not ready. Shall we go?"

"Sir, your pleasure is my goal."

Surprisingly William slipped a long light raincoat on me covering me down to my knees. Then we left his house and drove an hour or so in silence. We arrived at a warehouse like place with a single door and a number of other cars already parked in front. I was helped from the car and led to the door. William pulled what looked like a key card, like something you'd see in a hotel and the door opened. We stepped into a foyer and I saw a number of coats hung on pegs in the wall and another door. William slipped off my coat and placed it a peg then took hold of my leash and pulled me toward the door. I tired to walk normally with him, but I was stumbling a bit. I gasped when William led me through the door.

12