Four for the Handyman Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurred to me then that I had never had her pussy. In the rush and passion of our first fuck, and all that had passed from it, I had forgotten that we'd bypassed it completely. Her little cunt seemed, if anything, tighter than her ass had been.

I stroked her thighs as she worked her way down, taking her time. A part of me wanted to grab her hips, pull her down forcefully, take her by main force... to play out the game we'd shared verbally so far. So slowly she ground her hips down, inch by inch, like an endurance challenge. I felt an odd sensation, like someone had pricked the head of my prick with a dull safety pin and Karen stopped, a shudder passing through her.

"No more... daddy." She gasped.

"Is it all in, little girl?" I asked, softer than before. She nodded, still biting her lip. "Are you sure?" I asked. She reached between her legs feeling the hard meat there, not entirely 'all in' after all. I felt her fingertips, hard compared to the tight grip of her body around the rest of my shaft.

"I." she made a face, pushing down futily, "I'm full, daddy." She moaned. "Oh, God, I'm full."

I'd never filled a girl before. I felt stupidly proud and I bounced my hips a bit, experimentally, making her call out. "Maybe Daddy's little girl should practice more so she can take all of Daddy's cock." I added jokingly. She slapped my face lightly, holding herself up slightly with the other hand against my ribs.

I waited. Waited for her to get used to me. It didn't take long, she'd been primed and ready to go long before she got home, and she had to be used to men filling her up, as small as she was.

She started by rolling her hips, circling them. She added a slow rise and fall, rising up on her knees an inch at most, each time pressing back as if she could overcome biology and take more of me, that last inch of naked shaft between her legs. The skirt fell back down, but had ridden up her waist enough that it hid little.

I rotated my hips in counterpoint to hers, grinding against her in slow motion, letting her set the pace. She reached behind her, stroking my balls as we slow fucked. She seemed half out of it, holding back, even as we picked up the pace.

Soon she was bouncing up and down in my lap, calling me Daddy still, begging me to fuck her harder. The sight of the sexy schoolgirl impaled on my shaft was too much and before I'd realized it I blasted inside her, my balls draining utterly without warning into her willing, sopping, cunt. She just kept going, and so too did I.

Once upon a time, not that many years ago, this was normal for me. Stimulated by the scene, by the woman riding me, by the fact that neither one of us was really ready to stop, my body just kept going. There is a time, right after I came, maybe a minute or two, where the urge is utterly absent. There is the instinct to keep fucking, the body follows, it feels good, but absent is that burning need to 'finish'.

"Did Daddy have a good cum?" Karen giggled in my lap. "Will Daddy let his little girl cum?" She asked, managing to bite one fingertip meaningfully, despite half lidded eyes and a sweat soaked body.

I got it then. Curse myself for a fool, but I got it. With the doors open and the rooms close together upstairs, she... and probably Suzy... knew exactly what I'd been doing last night with Tatiyana and Marie. She knew how I'd been doing it, had heard me wrest strings of orgasms from Tati on command as the training progressed. She'd been holding back, waiting for me, waiting to play along.

"Cum for Daddy, Karen." I told her then, calling her by name for the first time since we'd started. I won't flatter myself by saying it was my words that sent her over the edge, but rather her own suppressed need given free reign after all this time. Her back arched, eyes rolling back before closing completely, mouth open as she silently worked her way through what had to be the most intense orgasm I'd ever been a participant in.

By then I was fully in the mood to blow another load, to fuck her brains out, and I was quite tired of lying on my back while she rode me. As she started, just started mind you, to come down off her orgasmic high, I pushed her over onto the couch, swapping places with her, looming over her prone flesh.

"Uh... wha?..." She managed, body still quaking, legs kicking a bit where she lay.

"Daddy's going to take your little ass now, dear." I growled. She managed a nod, a little affirmative throat noise, nothing more.

"That was so hot." Came a familiar voice behind me, almost ruining the moment for me. I glanced back, seeing the other three girls standing in the doorway, still dressed for school. Suzy had spoken, hand to her breast. I turned back to Karen, doing my best to tune them out before they spoiled the mood.

I took her ankles, feet still sealed in those heavy Mary-Janes and lifted them, folding her in half, raising her hips off the couch, raising her puckered ass. Despite the ball draining she'd wrenched from me only a few minutes earlier, my cock was still rock hard, dripping in our mingled cum. I pushed the head against her rosebud, and in shocking contrast to her tiny slit that was winking wetly up at me, slid right in like she'd been made to holster my cock in her ass. I groaned at the sensation, the idea of how open she was.

"Ooohhh.... Daddy...." She breathed. "Fuck your little girl's ass, she's been... bad..." she cooed up at me from between her ankles. Ignoring the other girls I took her, forcefully now. She wanted it, I wanted it. Her body sucked me in, gripped me tight, warm and willing, still spasming from the earlier sex. I felt feminine hands caressing my back, my ass, my balls as I sodomized the little Asian schoolgirl right on the couch, saw Tati lean between us to kiss Karen, tongue slipping out before their lips locked.

My face screwed up tight with need. I'm no machine, as willing as my body was, it wasn't able, and I fucked her past the point of my own need, now consumed by the desire to cum once more but not quite able to make it. I watched her, however, waited until she shook with her suppressed needs again, repeating the command to cum, just as if I were training her. I was gratified when each time, no matter how shaky, managed to pull some reaction from her, leaving her a limp rag.

At last I managed to empty my load into her body, gasping even at the weak spray, over stimulated body making it feel like barbed wire being yanked out of me, but pleasurable nonetheless.

Hands pulled me back, not that they needed to; I only stood there because I was too tired to move on my own. Cock still hard and twitching before me, angry and red. Karen's legs, released from my grasp flopped back down, and it almost seemed that she had passed out, though her eyes watched me smokily.

"Do you mind?" Suzy asked, not me... she was looking to Karen, who managed a weak nod. Suzy, who like the others had stripped while I'd fucked her roommate, took me into her mouth, keeping me hard. I tried to protest, raising my hands to push her away.

"Oh, no you don't. Enough games, we're all horny and you will take care of it, now." Marie told me. "Unanimous decision." She pointed out unnecessarily. I groaned, my lower stomach felt like it was on fire as it was, and Suzy's mouth threatened to rip my rod out by the roots. My treacherous body responded, and despite myself I needed to keep going, needed to keep fucking. I'd been out maneuvered. They demanded the impossible, and Marie got her sex despite the Training. And damn them, I'd deliver if it killed me!

Tati pressed her lithe body to my back, her hands stroking my body as Susan sucked me, whispering in my ear.

"You should never have shown that you could keep going after... now there is no reason to wait." She licked it before withdrawing. Marie still had on her chastity belt, and undoubtedly needed to pee, but what could I do for her? I was trapped.

"Key, shorts. Go pee." I managed. Susan looked up at me, smiling around my shaft, winking at me. Enough! I grabbed her head and lifted her, somewhat gently, and pushed her back on the hard wood coffee table that had, just two days ago, served as her 'Altar of Womanhood' or some-such, where she'd lost her virginity to me. I staggered towards her and she rolled, pushing her hips up at me, wriggling her ass at me delightfully. For a moment I thought she wanted me to sodomize her as I had Karen, but her fingers between her legs spreading her lips told me otherwise.

I arched over her, head pressed against her hot lips, taking a hold of her breasts as they hung under her. Tati's hand on my shaft guaranteed I'd get in without the awkward fumbling of a 'no-hands' penetration. Smart girl...

With Tati's help, my hardness, and Susan's wetness, I slid in smoothly in a single stroke, bringing an almost pained moan from the young woman, her eyes closed, mouth open invitingly. I put one hand around her neck, squeezing gently as I filled her. Her reaction was as intense as it was instant, I could feel the flood of her wetness against my thighs as her back arched to press against my chest. The action drove her deeper onto me, stealing an inch where I swore there was none, her inner walls fluttering as they sucked me in deeper. I could still feel the other woman's fingers gripping me, pushed down to my balls by the action. She was reaching between my legs with both hands, one for me, one for Susan, her face pressed against my buttocks.

I couldn't really move like that, but Susan wasn't waiting. She leaned forward against my hand, then drove herself back against me, slamming her body into mine, fucking herself as hard as I'd just fucked her friend. She wailed when Tati slipped a finger into her under my shaft, stretching her already filled twat just a bit more. I could feel the blonde working her hand, one thumb on the fiery haired girl's clit while her finger drove into the girl's slit along my cock. The sensation was incredible, the idea erotic, the action just awkward enough that I knew I'd never cum like this. That seemed to be the plan, however.

I lifted myself up a bit, bending down over Susan's pale back, biting gently where her neck met her shoulder, still lightly choking her, still tweaking the nipple. She thrashed under me, doing most of the hard work of fucking while I did my best to tease her body to distraction. I didn't stop with the one bite, I nibbled on her ear, returned to the original, sensitive bite, harder as she moaned in pleasure, then across her shoulders, down her back until I couldn't bend any farther down, then back up again, returning to that first, original bite, now almost blood red.

She was huffing like a freight train on a one way trip, Tati released my balls long enough to claw my spine even as Susan tried to break my pelvis with her determined thrusts. I could taste salt on her skin as I nibbled her back, her wiry hair whipping around in a frenzy.

I took time out of my busy schedule of biting to whisper filthy things in her ear, asking her if she loved my cock in her, if she loved Tati's finger with my cock, if she was my little whore... she ate it up, her body clamping down on my shaft as she moaned her answers. I released her breasts to wrap a handful of her long curly mane around my fist, pulling her back onto me, pulling her head up. Almost as a joke I whispered to her that she should cum for me.

Tati was driven back by the force of her thrust, driving me onto my knees, as Susan sat back against me, her entire body flushing crimson as she slammed back as if trying to swallow the entirety of me with her cunt. She came for what seemed a minute straight, as if she'd been holding back just for that. Given that Karen had done just that...

I was exhausted, certainly, almost painfully bruised by the muscular sex I'd just had, but I hadn't cum again. Susan pushed herself off me as I let go of her hair and neck, pushing me back a bit. Karen, still half dressed in her ruined schoolgirl outfit stared at me from the couch with obvious intent, and there were still two girls I hadn't touched... I was in trouble.

As I lay on my back, Susan, still shaking from the recent orgasm, moved over to me, squatting over my face, blocking my view of the four naked, horny women. Her juices poured over my face, the smell of her overwhelmed me, her lust fired up my body, while the heat pouring out of her threatened to burn me. Her hands braced her against my chest, between her body and the pressure of her hands I would be the one to struggle to breath now.

Someone else lowered themselves over my hips. I felt a hot slit against the shaft of me, lying twitching against my belly, cool air on wet skin replaced by hot skin. Susan leaned forward, as did the mystery woman, I thought they might be kissing but couldn't see.

I did my part, licking the slit in front of me, wondering who it was that was about fuck me. Susan released my chest and I felt then four pairs of anonymous hands on my junk, raising my flagpole and helping him into a willing, tight, body.

Marie or Tatiyana, one of the two, I just couldn't say which. I'd fucked Tati, certainly, but even as hypersensitive as I was, I was too overwhelmed to say if it was the same.

I felt a tongue on my balls, warm flesh between my spread legs, hands with nails drawing electric shivers from me as two women rode me. I was helpless against the onslaught. I wondered if they knew I'd never be able to cum like this? Enjoy it, certainly, but never finish; whomever was fucking me was doing her best to prove me wrong, tight hot cunt gripping my abused cock like a velvet fist, muscles clenching in sequence with expert control, hips moving in circles. I thought I felt the hard touch of steel against my shaft where her clit was... Tatiyana then.

Susan wasn't waiting for more orders as she pressed to my mouth, my tongue pushing her over the edge several times even as my nose was half buried in her ass. All I could smell was sex and woman; all I could see was her naked curves above me.

I felt then the harsh rasp of the mary-janes against my legs as Karen straddled my knees. I knew then where all four women were, though I wasn't sure what was going on. I heard, I thought, Tati grunt, the licking and fondling that Marie was doing pausing.

Then I felt it, a pressure against my shaft, The Russian dancer taking another cock in her ass, Karen was wearing a strap-on!

My mouth was getting tired but the girls were relentless. I could feel Karen fucking Tati's ass through the taller woman's cunt. I got a brief flash of the action when Susan and Marie exchanged places. Karen was squatting over my legs, pushing Tati forward, hand gripping her neck much as I had gripped Susan's not long ago. Karen was whispering in Tati's ear, what I couldn't say, but the taller girl was almost out her mind as she rode me and Karen.

Just as Susan bit the inside of my thigh I lost sight of the girls as the sun browned skin of my Pet... suddenly more in control than I was, lowered over me. Her slit was wet, clit visible from under her hood, lips fluttering ever so slightly. I've commented before about how tidy and pretty her little slit was, it was still true. What I hadn't commented on, because I had no way to know, was how tight she was, my tongue struggling to penetrate her body, to lap up her sweet nectar. She was facing forward, rather than backwards, bending down over my face, arching her body so I alternately licked her sweet pussy or her tangy ass, laving away the soreness of wearing the chastity belt all day.

Marie clamped her muscular thighs against the side of my head, grinding against my face, isolating me from everything but the feeling of the other three women at my hips. I was drowning in her, it was as if the woman on my cock was her, the woman licking my balls was her, the woman fucking her ass was her as well. I gripped her legs with my hands, stroking them, clawing them softly. I struggled to breath as I looked up at her. Any plans I'd had for her for today were gone, there was only her cleft pressed to my face, her body filling my vision, my senses.

I felt, rather than heard, Tati cum. Unlike the other two girls she didn't come with earth shattering force but in a long series of jerks and spasms, drawn out over who knows how long. I felt Karen withdraw, standing up. I thought there would be another shift, bided my time, I was rested now, except for my mouth, and hard as could be.

Tati didn't move, resting against Marie's back, panting, I could feel her breathing through our joined flesh. Then Karen was back, I felt her hands between my legs, between my body and Tatiyana's, felt her fingers against my cock inside the slippery flesh.

Then something else, something slick and soft and squishy pressed against my shaft, I could feel her now, feel the hard leather of the strap-on harness, feel her hips where they brushed my legs as she squatted down. She dropped to her knees, forcing the new dork into the dancer's box, right alongside my own cock, almost pushing me out.

Marie leaned forward then, denying me access to her rosebud. I felt another chin, another tongue as Tati tiredly licked the flesh above mine. Karen was doing the fucking now, and I was just another cock for them to use. I could feel it directly now, felt her awkward, not-quite-masculine efforts. Tati didn't seem to care; I could feel her moans through Marie's body between us.

Reluctantly, Marie lifted off of my face, her hips utterly soaked with spit and cum, front to back, her eyes hot under half lids. Tati rolled off my, lying beside me, Karen squatting back on her heels, hot pink shaft rising obscenely from her hips, body soaked in sweat. Susan helped me stand; I'd missed when she'd stopped her ministrations. I didn't try to talk, knowing my words would be horribly mangled.

Marie walked away from me, to the kitchen counter where everything had begun, draping her body over it's lip, hands spread wide, lifting her shoulders up so she could look at me, showing me only her upturned ass.

"You didn't think you were done, did you?" she asked huskily. The sun streaming through the sliding glass door beyond her was orange, low in the sky. Hours.... I'd been hard for hours, yet I needed to cum so badly I wondered if I'd ever survive the event. She'd crossed her ankles, I never thought that a closed leg pose could ever look so inviting, but the way it framed her petite sex, her rosebud ass winking at me above it... I growled lowly as I made my way out of the exhausted sea of women, cock throbbing, abused, red and wet from the long hard fucking... and ready for more.

I reached her after an eternity of walking, my hand landing gently on her upturned ass, stroking it ever so slightly.

"You want me?" she whispered hoarsely, "Take me then, make me yours." It was a challenge, a promise. I'd run the gauntlet and only one last obstacle remained. No collar, no mastery, I had to prove myself to her as a man to a woman, no more no less.

I reached down, not between her legs as they were closed fast, but to her sex, running one finger along her slickness, over that hard nubbin at the bottom, waiting for me. She sighed silently, her body as open as it could be. I placed my other hand in the small of her back, steadying her, steadying me... us.

I slid into her slowly, her body stretching for my girth. I watched as that pretty pussy split wide around me, watched her hair toss, her breath come in short gasps as I filled her for the very first time. Her hips shook under my hand, not sure if they wanted to push back onto me, speed my entry, or run away, hit the counter that trapped her trying to get away. I shushed her, made calming noises, whispered nothings to her as I might to calm a nervous horse, my sweet filly being mounted for the first time.