Four for the Handyman Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers

There was a sense of finality when I finally finished, balls tapping lightly against her body, cock as deep as I could reasonably go. We both relaxed, the tension of her back and thighs visibly lessening. I applied a slight rearward pressure with my hand on her back, rubbing a small circle there as she sighed against me.

The burning need to finish had retreated. I felt alive, confident, ready to... not to fuck exactly though certainly a close cousin. I let my thumb brush her rosebud, gentle pressure on the outside, circles to match the rest of my hand. I reached around her, pinched her nipples, one after the other, tugging them gently. She said nothing now, had said her piece, and I had nothing to add that required words.

I intended to take my time.

When she was relaxed, when her hips began their slow dance against mine, I knew she was ready. I started slow. Agonizingly controlled withdrawal, until only the crown remained inside her. Steady, almost machinelike piston strokes into her, lifting her onto her toe-tips, pressing her against the cool tile, grinding into her as if seeking to plumb the very depths of her.

It took an act of monumental self control to restrain myself, to keep to the slow steady pace. I wanted nothing so much as to take her then, without reserve or reservation, to fuck her with the pent up need of a beast. Her lust called to mine, reflected it, magnified it. As I built up the pace, taking my time, drinking the sensations of her in, I took her raised neck in hand, cupping it, tightening and loosening in time with my strokes. I buried my need under ritual, under the demands of playing her body like an instrument.

And she responded.

Could I describe the sound she made against my hand as purring? Certainly I could, just as I could say she braced against it, pushing her hips back into mine with increasing vigor, fucking herself even as I fucked her. I let her, helped her, find the rhythm for both of us, her thrusts meeting mine, bodies slamming together as if we were trying to merge our flesh into one. I could feel her internal contractions, the tight slipperiness of her body on mine, feel the mingled juices and sweat pouring down my legs from her, dripping off my balls onto the floor. I braced my feet outside of hers, pinning her in place just that tiny bit more.

We built slowly, hard strong thrusts, to a jackhammer pace, her hips bruising against the counter, bouncing off the hard corner to slam back into me, trying to drive me back. She struggled against me, pitting her body against mine, her hips against mine, her mass against mine. She clutched at my hand, tearing at it feebly, as if to see if I'd let go, if she could make me. Her feet pressed against mine, trying to spread her legs, to uncross her ankles, to undo the awkward pose she'd taken to present herself. Every failure seemed to inflame her more, to cause her to fuck back against me harder. I knew she was on the brink of cumming, no matter if I said or not...

And I stopped, pressing against her to still her hips, pushing my hand against her back to keep her from grinding against me as she mewled with thwarted need. As if I felt any better. I pulled free of her sucking flesh, copious juices splattering against our tight bodies, falling to the floor messily when I did. I let go of her neck, let her drop to her elbows, head down, dark hair covering her face, damp with sweat. I angled my rampant spear towards her tight rosebud and pushed, her body opening for an instant, letting me in, then slamming tight as it rebelled against the intruder. She took deep gasping breaths as she relaxed, letting me in at an excruciating pace, half an inch at a time as she struggled to accept me.

I let her set the pace even as I forced her to continue, both hands on her hips now, pulling her ever tighter against me. She bucked and she squirmed and she squealed even as she let me in, let me take her ass. Her body was mine, she had said, if I could take it.

Sweat stung my eyes, pouring off my brow as I slowly sodomized this girl who had taunted and tested me so, this girl who had given me the best week of my life, this woman who gave nothing away, but offered it all if I could but conquer her.

We were both breathing hard, exhausted and spent by the time my sack slapped wetly against her sodden pussy, my cock fully in that magnificent tight ass of hers. She lay flush against the tiled countertop, lungs heaving, sweat pooling in her spine just over her ass, our sweat, for mine poured freely onto hers as I hunched over her. I didn't dare relax, so aroused was I that I thought any lax vigilance would see me spill inside of her, ending the day... and there was still so much to do.

While I waited for her to get used to me inside her rear, I bent over her prostrated form and nibbled gently on her ear, working my way down the curve of her neck. Where before it had be hard and fast and brutal, the way we wanted, needed it, now I wanted to take it slow, sensual, warming her to this new pleasure. She turned up, as if to meet my lips, to kiss me, then turned away so my lips fell against her cheek instead. She gave me a half smile, as if inviting me to earn that kiss.

I reached down, working my hands under her hips, a cushion between her abused body and the hard counter, teasing her inner thighs, working a finger between her tight legs to rub gently against her nub as I slowly rotated my hips against hers. I spread my feet, inviting her to spread hers, letting her relax just a bit more, open up a bit more.

As I took my first stroke inside her I shuddered, felt an involuntary spasm as I drained into her, filling her with my seed. I said nothing, could say nothing, though on some level I wanted to relax, to trust that I had done all I could, I didn't dare, didn't want to dare stop. Even as my cream lubed her up I kept fucking her, stroking into her tight ass. She gasped, moaned and groaned under me, aware on some level of what had happened, but too caught up in what I was doing to her to respond. I felt a deep emptiness in my gut, a reduction in the terrible, overwhelming hardness, but the sudden realization that I could relax now, could take my time with her overtook me. And with the sudden additional lube, the sudden relaxation, I was able to fuck her ass harder without worrying that I'd tear her open.

I fucked her ass until I felt she would certainly cum from it, until that pressure seemed to grow in her body once more. I didn't freeze this time, but took a hold of her thigh and spun her over quickly, shocking her out of the mood as I flipped her onto her back, holding one leg high. I admired the way her proud breasts jiggled on her chest; the shocked gasp as she realized I was still fucking her, was still in her ass. She brought her other leg up, wrapping it about my hip, trying to draw me in with it as I fucked her still. She played with her breasts, her pussy, putting on a show for me, trying to spur me on, tossing her head back with pleasure when my hand joined hers.

I started alternating then, drawing out both our pleasure then. First her ass, then her pussy, ass, cunt... again and again I switched holes, her body so totally open to me then that there was little difference, so totally drenched that even wetness felt the same. Each switch brought further moans of frustrated pleasure from her.

Just watching her on the counter before me, her body totally consumed by her lust, totally into the sex we were both having, drove me to further lengths of endurance. I gave into my own desire then, slamming into her twat like I wanted to split her in half, fucking with greater speed, driving towards an orgasm, though I had to wonder if I had any more in me to give. She in turn fucked me back, thrusting her body back at me, crying out, eyes completely closed now. At the very last I growled only 'You are mine." Just as we both, finally, peaked.

I would describe her orgasm in detail for you. I would if I could, but knowing she responded to my words in her ears only helped drive me over the edge; the orgasm I had been waiting and hoping to have with her overwhelming my own body, my own senses. I felt something not unlike a spike of pain, only of pleasure, through my skull, blinding me as I went rigid, my cock spasming, trying to unload the already empty capacity of my balls into her willing flesh. I thought I heard her scream, heard the distant sound of wet flesh slapping rhythmically against tile. Later I found a line bruised across my thighs where my body slammed into the counter.

I staggered back, dropping onto my ass in shock and exhaustion, Marie, my pet, twitching slightly on the countertop where she lay bonelessly. I looked past her, out the windows... it was almost full dark outside; the neighbor's lights were on. I fancied I saw shadows moving away from their windows. The entire afternoon gone, and I felt like I'd gone nine rounds with a heavyweight champion.

I looked over my shoulder, Karen and the other girls were sleeping, draped over one another on the living-room floor. I stood, helping Marie to her feet, helping her stay standing. She'd, they'd beaten me, but I felt like I'd won anyway.

"It's Karen's night, but I don't think she'll mind..." I offered. Marie shook her head, letting go of my hand and headed out the back door to the pool.

"Oh no, rules are rules." She smiled back, pausing meaningfully. "Owner."

spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers