All Comments on 'Four in a Terrace'

by ReefBeach

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't insult your readers

if you like furry pussy, just say so, you don't need to insult everyone that happens to like it shaved in the process...

catman71catman71about 11 years ago
good story

improbable, yeah, possible, yeah as well, but the last line made it seem, well a retelling of a event, the fact that it was normal people, not amazons or skinny sex kitens

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 11 years agoAuthor
thanks for the feedback

It's appreciated. Improbable: not in my dreams! I knew all three girls (you've prob guessed which one is me).

And fair comment aboutreaders & furry pussy, except that I am quite disturbed by the trend to shave (boys & girls) & want to put that out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You may want to put your distaste for shaving "out there"

But by pontificating as you do, assuming a moral high ground you do NOT have, you certainly risk offending non-pedos who, such as myself, enjoy performing oral sex on a woman without getting hair in my mouth.

My wife shaves for me, and as her only previous "lover" never went down on her, she is more than content to cater to me in that way. We both get what we want.

So what's the problem?

ReefBeachReefBeachover 10 years agoAuthor
A bit strong?

I don't think youre being fair. One opinion in one line is not pontificating from a moral high ground. The story's about loving friends exploring each other.

I commend people who have consented together to whatever their tastes are (my tastes are pretty straightforward). I'm still disturbed by the pressures on people for the 'pornstar' look and I think the pressure (not the look) is unhealthy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think that the issue here may be the flavor of your statements about shaving. In the story, your protagonist says "I can't stand the fashion for shaving women's nether regions: the underage/pedo look frankly creeps me out." That wording implies that you believe being shaved necessarily creates the impression of being underage. This interpretation is reinforced in your comment when you say you are "disturbed by the trend to shave", which, in standard English usage, will be understood as opposition to shaving. Because pedophilia is considered immoral in our society and you equate shaving with appearing underage, most people will interpret your statements as carrying a moral judgement. If you wanted to present it only as your own opinion, a better wording would be something along the lines of "it creeps me out because I feel like she's underage", which explicitly states that you are commenting only on how you react, not how you think others should react.

I agree with your later statement that it is the pressure to achieve any particular look which is unhealthy, but your earlier statements could not be understood as espousing that position.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReefBeach@ReefBeach
132 Followers
I want to write and read interesting, believable stories, although a touch of humour or the bizarre will usually help! Most importantly, I want to respect my characters. I see too much disrespect in the sex we see around, especially for women.