Four in a Terrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers

"I can taste Edwin coming out of you," Carina said. "I can smell him!" replied Norma.

I was enjoying the sight of the fucking and eating, when I felt someone behind me. Lilja was up close and very personal, pushing her hips against my buttocks. I could feel her big breasts against my back, and her arms around me. She ran her hands down my chest and into my pubic hair. She touched my balls and cock is it plunged into Carina. She stroked her bottom and ran a finger round her anus, watching it tuck in. This obviously gave her an idea.

She ran her hand down my buttocks and between them. She collected some of Carina's juices that were all over the two of us, then ran her finger back to my anus and pushed in. I guess I was half expecting it, as I'd spread my legs and was trying to relax to her touch.

"God, Lil, I'm not sure..."

"Fair's fair, big boy. You have to take it like a man if you haven't got a cunt. Open your pretty arse for me."

Lilja never spoke like that usually, and I was turned on by it. I let her work her way in, then she got some spit with her other hand and put two fingers in. I gasped. Carina looked around.

"I'm just fucking the fucker who's fucking you." This made Norma laugh out loud.

"His cock's doing funny things. It's harder - I think he likes it!" Carina said.

"I can feel his cock muscles working your cunt. You keep going boy, we're not finished yet."

I had become their sex toy. It was weird, but sexy. As I tried to keep focused I watched Norma come around beside Carina and stroke her boobs and soft hanging tummy. Carina had a hand on her clit and was furiously rubbing. She was whimpering or grunting, it was hard to tell. I ploughed into her tightening channel.

I reached over and hefted one of Norma's magnificent huge melons. She looked up at me and gave me the tenderest look, mixed with lustful pleasure. The sight, the feel, her scent mixing with the others, was perfect.

Carina suddenly tensed up "Uh, uh, uh, uhhh, aaAAAAAaah!!!" Her vagina clenched my hot cock. Lilja pushed extra hard into my back passage and tickled my balls. I think I screamed as I came, shuddering and spurting semen deep into my lover's cunt. I saw stars and went dizzy as my cock emptied into her channel.

Carina slumped onto the bed, leaving me standing, impaled on Lilja's fingers. She was now stroking my back and legs. She eased herself out of me. "You grabbed me so hard, I thought you'd break my finger," she whispered, wrapping her arm across my chest. "I felt every spurt. I didn't want to fuck, but I've had the best time playing with you. Thank you."

I smiled. I tried to answer. I don't think I even groaned. I just fell on the bed beside the face-down Carina. Norma was on her side the other way round, and was idly caressing her wet bottom and thighs. One olive-skinned breast was half lying on Carina's white back. I kissed her slowly and lovingly.

"Thanks. That was so good. I wasn't sure at first, I felt all crazy and weird. But you all were so considerate, it couldn't have been better." She gazed into my eyes. How I love her.

Lilja climbed onto the bed, soft breasts bouncing. Her pale skin was even more contrasting to Norma's darker tone. She snuggled into Norma's back, which jiggled us all across. I could feel the covers sliding away beneath me. I mouthed a silly "Noooooo!" to Carina and slid in a heap onto the floor. Carina stared down at me, a drowsy sexy smile on her face. I smiled back.

"Fuck. That was incredible," I sighed. "I think I don't believe it happened."

"Y'know something?" Lilja mumbled from up on the bed.

"I think the front door's still open."

ReefBeach
ReefBeach
132 Followers
12