Four Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started pounding her now, perspiration rising from both bodies. He watched his balls slap against her as he thrust his cock faster and faster into her. Her tits bounced with every penetration and Jack reached out to touch one.

With a final push Jack yelled and shook the bed. He felt cock explode and felt his cum shoot out as fast as the jets in the tub the night before. His eyes were shut tight and his mouth was open as he shot another wave into Marnie’s pussy. He held the position as long as he could and started fucking her again slowly, trying to keep his cock hard for her. He eased her legs off his shoulders and sent a finger to find her clit while he slowly, in agony, kept his cock pushing in and out.

Marnie felt Jack’s orgasm and it shook her body as well. She squeezed her pussy muscles to force him to shoot more. She felt him hold his cock inside her and start to fuck her slowly again. She didn’t see his finger slip on to her clit. That’s all it took for her to cum again. She pushed up against his cock and finger and cried out herself. One hand slapped the bed hard, the other gripped Jack’s back while she came.

The lovers held their statuesque pose for a full minute, breathing hard, looking at each other, and feeling each other’s body heat. Jack was the first to release, and rolled next to Marnie. She turned towards him and they embraced.

“Jack, that was…incredible!” whispered Marnie.

“You too,” Jack breathlessly replied. “You too. Wow!”

They curled up together, snuggled under the covers naked. Marnie couldn’t stop smiling, Jack couldn’t wait for the morning shower. He decided to forgo the wake up call and take his chances that the beautiful woman next to him might give him incentive to get up early in the morning. Tomorrow night was his last night in town. What would he do?

- to be continued -

12