All Comments on 'Four Scarves Ch. 06'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent!

nice fantasy turned reality story! it really turned me on... wish i could meet someone like Allen.

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarabout 17 years ago
A very satisfying ending ...

... to a very delicious series! It appears both Allen and Amanda will live happily ever after ... each getting what they want most. Very nice work, Mr. Peterson. I'll be looking for more!

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
More

Hope you continue their adventures now that Allan has liberated her.

Great series. Any readers please start from the the begining to get the whole hot story as it envoles.

Magnus_St0rmMagnus_St0rmabout 14 years ago
wanted more

This series deserves its 'hot' ratings. Loved reading it...but, would like to have had a bit more build-up in the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It would have been better if she had placed

something in her diary to let her know that her husband was reading it. Quite easy to do, my wife does things like that all the time.

Otherwise she was playing a very dangerous game that has occasionally cost a woman her life!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
A beautiful . . .

. . . love story in six chapters. Normally I don't read the exhib and voyeur category but I just came across one of the middle of this series and read to the end. The scenario is, I would guess, common but the execution really well done. As I said a really good love story and I love a good love story with a happy ending.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

excellent work, sir

random8random8about 2 years ago

Terrific and sexy read!

RedlacepantiesRedlacepantiesalmost 2 years ago

15 years later, this story still gets me off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous