Four Scarves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SA smiled as their eyes made contact. She smiled back, enjoying the fact that she was on display for him to enjoy.

He did not say a word. He walked up to her and reached out. He let his fingers tickle one nipple and then let his four fingers touch her breast, run down her tummy, over her pussy hair, coming to rest between her legs. He forced two fingers in to find her slit, letting them part her pussy lips and find her opening. He slipped one finger inside her and let her moan. He looked up and smiled. They both realized that she was wet and very excited.

He bent over, placed the rose at her feet, stood up, and walked behind her. She could hear him removing his clothing. She became very excited as she heard the zipper of his pants. It did not take him long to remove his clothing. Soon she felt his hands on her hips, as he stepped up and let his erection come in contact with her ass. He reached up and around to cup both breasts with each hand. He gave each breast a firm squeeze. She moaned with pleasure as he moved his fingers into place to twist each nipple. She didn't care who was watching, she wanted him. She wanted him inside her now.

"Amanda, are your ready for me?" He asked and suddenly her eyes widened and her mouth remained open. This masked man, known to her as SA, was in reality, Allen. She recognized his voice and suddenly could not move.

"Amanda, I know you have wanted this for some time, as have I. This is your fantasy. This is the story you wrote with such excitement, that it excited me to read it. I have wanted to put you on display like this and make love to you, and now I have that chance."

She listened to each word, taking in his explanation quickly, digesting what he said, realizing this is what she had written in her diary, and he must have found the book. Amanda had placed the diary in a location that she hoped Allen would discover. He did come upon it, and read her fantasies. Amanda was pleased. She was hearing him tell her that what she desired, he also desired. Amanda was both pleased and excited to hear that Allen shared her deepest desires.

"Please, Allen, I need for you to take me. I need for you to take me now!" She whispered.

Amanda did not need to repeat herself, he entered her from behind, and moved a hand between her legs, leaving the other at her breast. They started to move as lovers move letting their skin touch. The electricity moved between their bodies. As they moved they could hear a few voices of approval from the crowd, which only added to their excitement. They moved faster as the eyes in the crowd looked back.

They came together, something they had never done before. Each could feel the other's enjoyment, which only added to their mental excitement, letting them cum together for the first time.

They stopped moving. Allen was still hard inside her. She let the scarves hold her up as her legs gave way. His hands had moved to her hips and held her firmly in his grasp and he enjoyed the feeling that had engulfed his body, as she tried to hold him tightly inside her. They remained on display for a long time, as the crowd applauded. The sounds of 'bravo' and 'wonderful' could be heard from behind the masks that were watching.

Allen released her and walked around to face her. He placed two fingers under her chin and gently raised her face to place a kiss on her mouth. Their lips met and he could taste her sweetness as he let his tongue flick into her open, wanting mouth. She returned the kiss to let him know she was pleased.

Allen untied her and picked up the cloak. He helped her dress and to zip the cloak up as the applause continued. He sat her down on the steps to rest as he dressed himself. Turning to her, he held out a hand and raised her to her feet. Taking all four scarves, he draped them around her neck and asked, "Are you ready to go home."

Amanda looked deep into his eyes, smiled and said, "Yes."

*

A special thanks to my editor Trace who read every word, providing numerous suggestions, corrections, and feedback. He helped me create a much better story.

12