Four Sided Triangle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

"Beautiful, huh?" She said, as she heard him approach.

"You sure are."

"Dylan, Lisa!"

"She's asleep. I can already hear her snoring.

"Oh, so she won't know I did this?" Emily leaned over and kissed Dylan, who was standing next to her. It was a long, slow, sensual kiss, and as she pulled away after a moment, they both exhaled.

"Nope, or this." Dylan leaned in and began to kiss up his sister's bare arm and onto her neck, his trail only broken by the thin spaghetti strap of her tank-top. As his hand rubbed down to her waist and under her shirt, she pulled away.

"Mmm, that feels good. But someone could walk by."

"Ok, then let's move somewhere more private."

"Where? The woods? I don't want a pinecone up my ass."

"But I heard you were in to that." Even in the dark, Dylan could see the faux dirty look he received.

"What about the back seat?"

"Sis, Lisa's back there."

"So, she's passed way out. C'mon, it'll be fun. I've never had sex back there."

"Really? I didn't know that."

"Yeah. You can pop my Jeep cherry."

Dylan laughed, and Emily pulled him around and inside, lightly closing the door behind her. She pushed him down onto the seat, and climbed on top, her legs straddling his torso. She leaned in and they kissed deeply.

Dylan's hands ran up and down his sister's sides, working her shirt up into her armpits. Finally, he brought his hands front and center, and covered her breasts. Emily bit his lower lip and moaned as he did this, arching her body forward, her crotch pressed into his stomach. She started to grind lightly now, her crotch going back and forth across her brother's stomach.

Dylan's fingers began to lightly rub Emily's nipples, bringing them to full attention. His lips trailed off hers now, his kisses moving down to her left breast. He began to suck lightly, and Emily pulled herself up into him, her hands gripping the roll cage above them as he snacked on her chest. Dylan's right hand slipped around her back and down the back of her shorts. Emily's tiny waist and flared hips allowed him easy access, and his hand felt that she had no panties on underneath the khaki shorts she wore.

"Little sister, where are you panties?" He spoke into her chest.

"I didn't wear any. Lisa told me about going commando, and it really turned me on, so I had to do it."

Dylan released her nipple again with a pop.

"Lisa goes commando?"

"Uh-huh. She's shaved too."

"Wow, that's pretty hot."

Emily grabbed him by the hair and turned his head up to look her in the eyes.

"Hey, focus some attention on the sister who's about to fuck you in the back of our Jeep."

They both laughed, and Dylan returned his attention to his sister's perky nipples.

Mere feet away, Lisa had awoken at the multiple mentions of her name, and come fully awake at the work 'fuck.' She stayed still listening to the sounds of copulation. She was facing the tailgate, so her back was to the lovers, so she couldn't see anything. Her groggy mind tried to fully comprehend what was happening.

"They're fucking. Ohmigod that's so gross. But it explains why they've been acting strange. Why did Dylan choose her? I wonder if he would fuck me." Lisa's mind raced with random thoughts, until the sound of her sister's long, low moan drilled into her head.

"Ohhh, that feels so good." The lovers had moved around now, and Emily crouched over her brother's face, his tongue frantically whirlwinding around her pussy. Dylan's hands cupped his sister's ass, kneading the tight ass cheeks that most guys would give their left nut to hold as he was now. One of Emily's hands moved through his unruly hair, pulling his head to her. The other cupped her own breasts, tweaking the nipples and cupping their weight, when she didn't need it to keep her balance.

Lisa's patience finally wore down, and she slowly and silently turned over so that she now faced the front of the vehicle. Her view was limited to her sister from the chest up, but that view, combined with the slurping sounds coming from the back seat, were more than enough to turn her on.

"I want you inside me now." Emily had cum once from her brother's oral attack, and now needed something bigger and fatter inside her slick, wet pussy. She moved off her brother, helping him to free his cock from his shorts, as they slid his boxers down to his ankles. Emily pushed him back down now, and mounted him, rubbing her lips up and down his cock a few times, and then sank his missile deep into her hole, and groaned with satisfaction.

"So big." Emily still wasn't used to the size of the heat her brother packed, and despite her lubrication, her pussy still stretched as she slowly bucked up and down. Dylan's hands were cupping her ass, spreading her cheeks wide as she bounced up and down on his pelvis.

After hearing her sister comment on how large their brother was, Lisa knew she had to see it. Getting out wasn't an option, but Lisa knew if she was careful, she might be able to sit up enough to see it. No matter what, she had to shift, as her pussy was so soaked she was afraid she would look like she wet herself.

As she quickly tried to work out a plan and her sister bounced like a basketball, Lisa suddenly realized that she had nothing to hide. They were the ones in the wrong, and her sitting up would do nothing but expose them. She mulled this over for a few minutes, before deciding this was the best course of action. She took a deep breath, and sat up suddenly, her eyes locking on her brother's crotch for a look at his cock.

Unfortunately for Lisa, her timing was terrible, and she sat up just as her incestuous siblings reached a mutual climax. Dylan's hands were locked onto Emily's hips, driving his cock deep inside her as splashed her insides with his cum. Emily held part of Dylan's shirt in one hand like she was riding a horse, and her other hands gripped her breasts, squeezing it tightly as her brother brought her to a shuddering climax. Both had their eyes closed, and neither noticed Lisa.

Lisa was a virgin, but she knew the sight of someone in the midst of an orgasm. As her jaw hit the floor, she got a good look at Dylan's dick.

"It's monstrous." She thought, not really having much to compare it to. As she stared though, she saw Emily start to open her eyes, and decided that since she had seen what she came for, there was no reason to admit she'd been awake. She dropped back down into her hiding place, trying to breathe silently as her siblings try to get their breath under control as well.

"That was fantastic, big brother. I love being on top." Emily leaned in and kissed him, then rolled off and looked for her shorts.

Dylan laughed, and then sat up. His eyes caught his sister lying in the back.

His voice low, he leaned in to Emily: "Do you think she heard us?"

"I hope not. It doesn't look like it. She hasn't moved. C'mon, let's go home now."

"Ok. Dylan redressed and slid to the front seat. Emily remained in the back, and the entire way home, diddling herself in the rearview mirror, which did nothing to help Dylan's driving skills.

The next day, Lisa woke up in her bed, still in her clothes from the night before, with a massive hangover. She lay there for awhile, going over what she remembered from the night. She mulled over what she thought she saw her siblings do, then dismissed it as nothing more than a drunk dream. With that, she got up, and started to peel off her clothing, preparing for a shower that she hoped would reduce the jackhammer currently operating on her skull.

After stripping, Lisa threw on her fuzzy pink bathrobe, and headed down the hall to the bathroom. The door was shut, so she stopped to look in Emily's room. There were voices in there, so she stuck her head into the doorway.

Dylan and Emily were in there talking, Emily still in bed, under the covers, and Dylan sitting on the bed, holding her hand. HOLDING HER HAND?!?!

"Maybe it wasn't a dream?" Lisa wondered, as she knocked on the bathroom, and receiving no answer, entered.

She spent the next 20 minutes in the shower, thinking over what she had seen, and coming to three solid conclusions: 1. She would never drink that much again, 2. Her brother was fucking her sister, and 3. He was going to fuck her too.

Lisa's body had made her nothing if not a good cock tease, so that afternoon, after their parents had gone to work and Emily had left for her job at an ice cream parlor, Lisa put plan "Brotherfucker" into action. She pulled out her smallest swimsuit, a dark green bikini whose three triangles of cloth did nothing except accentuate her giant rack and curvy hips, and put it on. She then sauntered down the hallway, and leaned into Dylan's room.

"Hey big bro, wanna come swimming?"

"Umm, not right now. I'm trying to finish this email for my college."

"Aww, c'mon. After this summer, we'll never get to hang out anymore." Lisa put on her best pouty face, and leaned down, which only made her bikini top strain harder to hold back the twin monsters.

"Ohh, all right. Just for a little bit. Go ahead, and I'll meet you down there."

"Great!" Lisa answered him cheerily, and then hurried downstairs to the pool for phase 2.

Dylan joined her after a few minutes, and as he approached, Lisa timed her exit from the pool. The water had done nothing to flatten her curves, and as she exited the pool up the ladder, she could feel her brother's eyes boring a hole in her chest. The thought of it turned her on, which made her nipples, which were already poking through the bikini, only harden a little more.

As Dylan went to set his towel down, Lisa stepped up onto the diving board. She bounced once, and then dove in. As soon as she hit the water, her hands went to work, and by the time she surface in the shallow end, they had performed their duty.

Dylan looked up from taking off his sandals just in time to see his little sister come up the ladder again. Only this time, her bikini top was nowhere to be seen.

Dylan realized he should tell his sister, but the site of her breasts was nothing short of breathtaking, and his mind shut down for a few seconds.

Lisa let him drink it in for a moment, then looked down, and 'realized what had happened'

"Ohmigod! My top!" She hurriedly covered her chest, although her little arms really weren't up to the task. She then turned and looked back into the pool.

"Dylan, could you get it for me? It's floating over there."

The sound of his name knocked Dylan from his trance, and his gaze drifted from his sister's chest to the direction she was indicating. He saw the bikini top, floating on the top of the pool, out of arm's reach. He slowly walked over and jumped in, snatched the bikini top, and swam back to the edge, where he handed it up to Lisa.

Lisa reached down with one arm, giving Dylan yet another great look at her chest, before taking the bikini top. Turning away from him, she took stock of her wayward piece of clothing.

"Oh shoot. Dylan, can you tie this for me?"

By now, Dylan's hard-on was sticking straight out in his swim trunks, and there was no way he was getting out of the pool because she would see it.

"Umm, sure. Come over here."

Lisa complied, her hands holding the twin pieces of cloth to her breasts as she jumped down into the pool. She walked over to her brother, and then turned around, her bare back and barely covered ass towards him. One hand reached up and moved her hair out of the way, the other holding the top.

"Just grab the straps and tie them please."

Dylan realized that to do so, he was going to have to grab the straps that now dangled in the cleavage between her breasts. Throwing caution to the wind, he reached over her shoulder, down her chest, and plucked one strap out, his hand brushing her breast. He repeated the operation with his other hand, before tying the two together.

He then reached around and found one strap for the bottom tie, but couldn't find the other. He looked again and realized that Lisa had it trapped underneath her arm, and the cloth covering her right breast.

"Umm, Lisa, the strap is, you know."

"What? Oh, here." Lisa lifted that side of her top, letting the strap fall out, but also exposing her breasts at a much closer range. She knew it was working though, as she felt Dylan's erection poke her in the back again.

Dylan quickly tied the bottom tie, and stepped back.

"Oh, thanks big brother. Sorry for flashing you." As she said this, she stepped closer to Dylan, and threw her arms around his neck, pressing her chest to his.

"You're the best."

She leaned up and kissed his cheek, her wet hair touching his shoulder, and her crotch rubbing his. Dylan was dumbstruck again and only pulled out of it after she took his hand, and led him towards the pool.

They both swam around for awhile, Lisa being playful, and Dylan's boner staying up. His thoughts drifted to whether Emily was going to be home soon enough, or whether he was going to have to take care of this himself.

Finally, he was getting tired, and decided to get out. As he reached the ladder, Lisa called out: "Wait, before you get out."

Dylan stopped, his hands holding the ladder. Lisa sauntered over, her wet breasts dripping, her nipples still protruding. As she approached, she wrapped one arm around his neck again, and leaned in.

"Thank you again." With that, she kissed his lips softly. She then pulled away, her hand slipping down his chest. As he turned and put one foot on the ladder, Lisa spoke again.

"Dylan?"

He turned to look at her.

"Do you like my breasts?"

He nodded slowly, trying not to stare at them, but doing so out of the corner of his eye.

"Then why won't you touch them?"

Dylan's head whipped around, his vision locked onto Lisa's breasts, which she had somehow bared in mere milliseconds.

"I want you to touch them, fondle them, lick them, suck them, fuck them, and do anything else you want to them. Will you do that for me please, big brother?"

Dylan nearly fell off the ladder as he heard these words come from his innocent little sister's mouth.

"Lisa, I... I can't."

Lisa moved closer now, and pulled her brother by the arm back into the pool, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"But you do it for Emily."

Dylan's mind reeled now. "Oh shit, she had been awake." His thought of what to do next was lost though, as he felt his sister's lips on his again.

Seizing the moment, Dylan kissed her back, bringing his arms up around her waist and back. He rubbed up and down her wet back now, their mouths locked in battle. Lisa grabbed Dylan's hands, and placed them firmly on her breasts. As he began to fondle them, tweaking the nipples, she felt a rush of warm fluid between her legs. She groaned into his mouth, before pulling back only an inch.

"My room. Now."

They quickly hurried upstairs, stopping to make out twice along the way. When they finally reached Lisa's room, she pushed Dylan back onto the bed, and proceeded to remove her bikini bottom, exposing her whole body to him. She then stood over him, and pulled his head to her breast.

Dylan sucked on her breast like it was the last food on earth, and upon hearing her moan again, his hand slipped from her butt, which he had been cupping, around to her crotch.

He massaged up and down her slit, feeling the wetness not so much from the pool, but from her. As he switched breasts, he attempted to insert a finger into her. She swatted his hand away though, and instead, knelt down in front of him, and pulled his swim trunks off, exposing his massive hard-on, which had raged since Lisa had 'lost' her top. She dove into it with vigor, making up for lack of experience with energy.

Like her sister, Lisa was a natural cocksucker, and soon she was taking almost all of Dylan down her throat. As she finally bottomed out and could take no more, she released his cock from her mouth, and took over pumping by hand. With that, she moved back up her brother, pushed him onto his back, and lay next to him, kissing him. His hands soon came back into play, one fondling her breast, the other stroking her wet hair. As his 'breast' hand headed south again, she placed her hand over his.

"Dylan, wait. There's something I need to tell you."

"What?"

"I'm a virgin, and the first thing I want in me is your penis. Will you please do that for me?"

Her switch from naughty vixen to naïve virgin only made Dylan hornier, so his answer was to kiss his sister fiercely. He rolled her over onto her back, and continued to kiss her. Finally, he put his body between her legs, and holding his dick with one hand, began to rub it up and down her slit.

The buildup of the afternoon had gotten to Lisa, and as soon as his dick brushed her clit for the first time, she came; her bottom began to spasm a little, her voice screeching out little yelps. Dylan kept rubbing up and down before she finally came down off of it, and looked at him. With that, he smiled at her, and slowly, tenderly, pushed himself into her.

Lisa had known he was pretty big and that she would be tight, but she had no idea that she would feel this full as he entered her. She was so wet from their foreplay that he slid in easily, and punctured her maidenhead with one sharp thrust. She groaned, a little with pain, a lot with pleasure, and soon he was fucking her with a nice rhythm.

Lisa's hands had gone to her breasts, and the site of her playing with herself, plus the knowledge he had just taken her cherry, plus the nice blowjob she had given, made Dylan know that he was not going to last long. In fact, after only a few minutes, after Lisa had her first orgasm via penis, he pulled out of her, his penis throbbing on the edge of orgasm.

Lisa grabbed it and pulled him forward, smashing her tits together over his penis. Dylan smiled down at his sister, who looked back up at him, then at his penis, which only thrusted twice between her tits before coating them, and her face, with his milky cum.

As he finished, Lisa wiped his cum off of her face and stuck his penis in her mouth and licked him clean, just as she had heard her sister do the night before. She then kissed Dylan on the cheek, whispered "Thanks bro" and hurried off to the bathroom to clean the shiny cum stains off her body.

She hadn't made it two steps in the hallway before she literally ran into her sister, who was standing around the corner.

"Emily!" Lisa started, unsure of her sister's reaction to her coupling with their brother. Dylan, who was just putting his swim trunks back on, hurriedly did so and also came out into the hallway.

Emily didn't speak at all, just silently reached out and with her finger, wiped a little of Dylan's cum off Lisa's neck. She then stuck her finger into her own mouth.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Lisa, you slut, I can't believe you let him take your cherry. He had a big head before, now he's not going to fit through doors."

Dylan and Lisa both breathed sighs of relief, happy their sister hadn't blown up at them.

"And you Dylan, how dare you sully our innocent little Lisa. You should be punished for that. Come into my room, and I'll take care of you."

She winked at Lisa, and then wiped a second spot of cum, this time sticking her finger in Lisa's mouth. She then stepped past her, and dragged Dylan past Lisa into her own room.

"Come on big bro; let's see if the little red-headed slut taught you anything."

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers
12