Four Weeks With An Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fritz
Fritz
85 Followers

"Sorry Honey, I was just showing them my new bra. See, they made a bet that I wasn't really a 40 double-d. I had to show them, to win the bet, you know?" She said, giggling like a teenager.

"I'm sure you did. Now I think its time we head home. Get your purse, and let's go," I said, gruffly.

I figured that maybe if the men thought I was pissed, they would leave her alone. She strutted back to the bar and retrieved her purse. Several of the men whispered to her and smiled as she walked passed their leering eyes. She turned back to them and shook her tits.

"Maybe next time, boys. Bye!" She said, seductively.

"Geeez Teri, that was close!" I exclaimed, once we were out the door.

She locked her arm around mine. She still hadn't fixed her blouse, and bumped her tits against my arm, as we walked. Her long, platinum hair flew in the cool, night wind. I let her in the rider's side of my car.

"Gosh, that was fun. I was really flirting with those guys, and it was FUN!"

"Yeah, fun and dangerous! You know, another half-hour and they would have raped you!"

"Oh no, Donny. I might look drunk, but I am in total control," she said, smiling.

"So, that was just an act? Well, you sure had me fooled. OK, now you can fix your blouse. You had your fun."

"Why, didn't you want to see my new bra? It's very sexy -see!"

With that, she unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, stuck out her chest and shook her mammoth melons at me.

"You like?" She asked, trying to capture my gaze with her eyes.

"Very sexy. You made a good choice. It compliments your figure nicely." I remarked, nervously.

Sitting there in the dark parking lot, I was beginning to feel a little paranoid. Teri unbuttoned the cuffs of her blouse and pulled the blouse and jacket off together.

"Don't you realize, sweetheart, this is all for you," she said, reaching around to unhook her bra.

"The phone call, the bar, my sexy bra, the motel room, its all for you, Donny.

"The motel room?"

"Yes, Dear. Number 12. Right there," she said, pointing into the darkness.

"But...but...we can't," I stuttered.

"I'm afraid you've awakened a sleeping monster, and now you have to deal with it. After our phone call last week, I haven't been able to think of anyone but you. Tell me you didn't like making love to me over the phone?"

"Teri, I think maybe this is more than what we want. I only meant to help you learn how to pleasure yourself, through the powers of relaxation and suggestion," I reasoned.

"So, you never once wanted to touch these, to taste these..."

She dropped her bra and out fell the most beautiful pair of tits I've ever seen. The huge melons sagged very little and swayed gently, as she lifted one and licked the nipple. Seeing my reaction, she cupped them and mashed them together. My cock was instantly hard, and I tried to adjust myself. She looked down at my crotch and smiled.

"Tell me you want me Donny. Here, taste my tits."

"Oh God Teri. I DO want you. I do want to taste all of you."

"Then?" She begged.

I couldn't stand it any longer, and dove into her tits. I kissed, sucked and lapped every inch of her lovely jugs. My saliva soaked tongue coated her nipples and my mouth tried to suck in each one of the mountains. She moaned and licked in my ear with the wet sound of pure lust. Her hands grabbed at my pants, as my kisses found their way up her neck. Her full, painted lips parted to meet mine. Our tongues met and danced; as I continued to feel her tits and her hands gripped the outline of my hardon. Steam was forming on the windows, when she backed away from our kiss.

"Let's go inside. I want you so bad, Sweetheart," she whispered.

My aroused body was operating solely on impulse power, and the overwhelming impulse at that moment was to have her.

The cruel truth of reality took the form of a cool night breeze. The cheap motel room had all the glamour of a naked light bulb. The aroma of musky nicotine reminded me of a seedy nightclub. Teri led me to the bed, undid her skirt and let it fall. I stood, totally numb, staring at her beautiful, trim body. She laid down on the squeaky twin size bed. She was the vision of an angel in hell.

"Teri, honey, this place isn't for you. You're no common whore. It's just not right."

She leaned up near the bed's edge and tried to regain my focus. Her hands reached for my hips and then to my crotch. She unzipped my pants and opened the belt. Without a word she took my now semi-hard dick into her mouth, trying to bring me to a full erection.

"Teri, TERI, stop now," I softly, but reluctantly demanded.

She took my cock out and looked up at me with those angel eyes.

"We simply can't do this. I'm your uncle, for God's sake. You're twenty years younger than me, and I'm married, Dam it! And, this place is a pigsty! -no offense."

A tear fell from the corner of her eye and her face crumpled. She held her face in her hands and started to sob. I had rejected the most attractive woman I've ever known. Am I crazy? Hell YES! I sat next to her on the pitiful bed and put my arm around her.

"Honey, its not you! You need to make love to someone without so much baggage. This could only bring pain to both of us, and Barb. Don't you see that? Huh?"

Her sobs turned into sniffles and she nodded, in agreement.

"Its just...I've never wanted to give myself to someone, like I do you, Donny. Are you sure there's nothing I can do to make you want me?"

"Believe me! You don't have to do ANYTHING, for me to want you, Teri. Every fiber in me wants to have you. Not taking you right now is the hardest thing I've ever done!"

She put her clothes on and kissed me once again, before we went our separate ways. As I drove behind her car that evening, I cursed my devotion to my family, to my marriage, to all conventional wisdom. I had denied myself perhaps the one chance to taste the fruits of a truly beautiful woman. The memory of us wanting each other, but not acting on it, was one I could hardly live with.

WEEK FOUR

That following week was pure hell. Every sweet vision I had of her the week before was now tainted with scenes of her crying. My sadness deepened, when I recalled every detail of my rejection. Part of me died at 8:00 every night, knowing she wouldn't call. Screening my email each morning, it finally sunk in; there would be no more messages from her.

Pulling into my driveway, after a long day of work, my eyes lit up. Her car was in our driveway. Just the idea of seeing her again made my mind race. What was she doing here? Did she still have feelings for me? How could I ever say "no" to her again? I crept in the back door and heard voices coming from the front room.

"Oh Hi Uncle Donny!" Said Teri, as I turned into the room.

There she was, talking with Barb. I was speechless, as I watched them both. Quietly, I listened to their conversation, and often glanced up at Teri. She obviously was trying not to make eye contact, as she focused on Barb's every word. After being ignored for about fifteen minutes, I felt like a fifth wheel and left the room.

So, this is how she was going to deal with it -to ignore me. I was to imagine that our short-lived affair never happened. In all honesty, nothing had happened, so this was probably the best approach. This was the only, healthy, reasonable way for it to end. It would have been quite suspicious, if Teri stopped showing up. I would just have to readjust to life before Teri.

I grabbed a beer and rejoined them. Smiling, I sat down next to my wife and across from Teri. She was predictably dressed in her corporate duds, all prim and proper.

"So Teri, how's work these days? Still climbing the corporate ladder?" I asked, brightly.

"Just fine. They keep me plenty busy," she said, quickly averting her eyes from mine.

"So Donny, how's your job going -still making you work those long hours, I see?"

I gave her some stupid, expected response, and dodged her glance. It was plain that she was uncomfortable with my being there. But, before I could make my exit, Barb jumped up and went to get some picture to show Teri. This left Teri and I alone, swapping shy glances. Seeing Barb coming back down the hall, I stood to leave. Making my excuses, I had to walk in front of Teri. She slyly felt for my hand and slipped me a wad of paper. Clenching my fist around it, I smiled at them and left for the bathroom.

I closed the bathroom door and quickly opened the crumpled note. MUST SEE YOU TONIGHT. THE HEARTH ROOM AT 9:00, T. Instantly, like a sunrise, whatever depression I had disappeared. Like waking from a long sleep, I was invigorated with the idea of being with her.

I showered and dressed, as I heard the front door shut. Teri had left, telling Barb she had a date later. Barb had made other plans for the evening, so she paid little attention, when I announced that I was going out "with the boys".

The Hearth Room was a small upscale bistro attached to the Fireside Inn located in a higher-class section of mid-town. The quiet, romantic rendezvous was often frequented by a middle age crowd. I arrived about ten minutes of nine and found a secluded booth. I ordered a drink and scanned the room. It was a slow night -only six couples.

Glancing down at my watch, it was 9:00. Looking back at the room, there she stood, radiating sex. She had changed into a stunning red cocktail dress. The backless, low-cut, halter-topped dress came just above her knees, and swayed gracefully with each step. The sheer fabric revealed that she was braless. I stood, smiled and took her hand. She joined me in the booth and said nothing. I started to speak and she put her index finger to my lips. Bringing her lips close to mine, we kissed, as we had kissed before. All the sadness, all the pain of rejection, all complications subsided. As the kiss continued and deepened, she moaned into my mouth. She broke the sultry kiss and put her mouth to my ear. Her wet tongue circled my ear lobe and then penetrated my ear. She took my hand and thrust it into her open cleavage. As I felt her nipples harden, she whispered two words.

"Fuck me."

Pulling my hand from inside her halter-top, she brought it to her lap. She hiked up her dress and put my fingers on her naked pussy. God, she wasn't wearing panties! Her pussy was so wet; my middle finger went into her immediately. Once again, the whisper.

"Fuck me."

"Sure you don't want something to drink?" I asked.

"Yes, she purred. I want to drink your hot cum."

She pulled my belt loose, with one, hard yank. Wasting little time, she undid my pants and unzipped me. She took hold of my rock-hard erection, and started to go down on me. Although we were hidden in the shadows, I could see a waitress approaching our booth. I gently pulled on Teri's blonde hair, but she ignored me. Her bobbed up and down on my cock, as the young waitress cleared her throat.

"Uh hummm, can I get you a refill?" She asked me, trying not to look down.

Teri, holding the base of my cock, raised her head and turned to face the waitress.

"That's quite all right. I'll get my own refill!" She winked at the waitress, and returned to sucking my cock.

"Uh, Uh, I don't think you they will let her do that in here," said the waitress, looking around nervously.

"It's OK. She'll be done sooon," I said, biting my lip.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes, YES, YESSS! It won't be long NOWWW!"

The cute, young waitress looked over her shoulder again, to make sure no one was watching. She put her tray on the table.

"Well... if she's almost done... do you mind if I watch?"

The waitress was more than watching, she was enjoying herself. She sat next to me in the booth and reached under her short skirt and apron. As she spread her legs and started to masturbate, Teri glanced up from her sloppy blowjob. Looking the waitress dead in the eyes, she slowly licked the head of my cock and smiled.

"You're very cute. Would you care for a lick?" Asked Teri.

"Oh, no. I'll just watch," she said, fingering herself.

Teri went back to deep-throating my manhood, while the waitress massaged her pussy.

"I'm afraid you are doing more than just watching," I said, between sucks.

"God, your wife is beautiful!" Whispered the waitress, pulling up her skirt and shoving her hand down her pantyhose.

"Yes, she IS beautiful, but she's not my W I F E!" I screamed, arched my back, and shot a load of cum into Teri's mouth.

Teri let my cum fill her mouth. She sat upright, gracefully took an empty wine glass from the table and unloaded my creamy load into it. Watching Teri, the waitress started to climax. She couldn't take her eyes off of Teri, as she finger-fucked herself to orgasm. Teri moved the cum-filled glass to the empty tray and licked her lips. Without glancing down, the waitress brought the glass to her own lips and drank it down.

"God Donny, she's cute AND sexy, continued Teri. Maybe she'd like to watch us fuck too?"

The girl licked her lips and removed her hand from under her skirt.

"Oooh, I would really like to see that! But, I don't get off until 1:00AM. I don't suppose you guys could wait?" She begged, and laughed nervously.

Teri and I looked at each other and laughed out loud.

"Gosh, I don't know?" Teri giggled.

"I'm sorry. You don't even know me. My name is Mary."

She held out her hand and we introduced ourselves as Dan and Laura.

"Tell you what Mary, do you get a break anytime soon?" Asked Teri(Laura).

"Yeah. I can take fifteen minutes, whenever I want," she said anxiously.

"OK. It's a date -see you soon. In the meantime, could I have a glass of Chablis?" whispered Teri.

Mary nodded and scampered off to the bar.

"Want to have some fun with cute little Mary?" Asked Teri.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"When she comes back with my wine, tell her to meet me in the restroom. After she's been gone for about five minutes, you can join us."

I smiled up at her, as she grabbed her purse and left the table. About two minutes later, Mary showed up with Teri's drink. When she didn't see Teri next to me, she walked around the table to see if Teri was blowing me again. I laughed and told her that Teri had gone to the restroom.

"She mentioned that she could use your help, if you don't mind?" I asked, with a wink.

The words were hardly out of my mouth, before Mary set her tray down. She yelled at the bar that she was taking a break and made her way to the restroom. I glanced at my watch to note the time. After a long five minutes, I got up and headed for the restrooms. I sidestepped the Men's and entered the dark Ladies room.

"Lock the door please," said Teri, quickly.

I complied and turned toward a line of sinks. There they were against a far wall, in different stages of undress. Teri had pulled down her halter-top and hiked up her dress, as she sat with legs spread wide on the counter. The petite strawberry blonde had discarded her blouse, skirt and apron. She was licking feverously at Teri's world-class jugs, and thrusting a long, smooth dildo into her naked pussy.

"Hi Donny. I told Mary, if she wanted to watch us fuck, she had to get my pussy ready for your big cock. She's doing an excellent job."

"It looks like she likes your big tits too," I noticed, whipping out my semi-hard dick.

I jacked my growing erection and watched, as Mary expertly brought Teri to an orgasm. Her small tits were nothing to write home about, but that thong-covered ass of hers was divine.

"Mary, you sure know how to suck clit! Let's see what kind of a cock sucker you are," she said, and motioned Mary in my direction.

Mary turned to face me and lowered herself to the cold marble floor. Without hesitation, she took my tool into her mouth. Teri was content with her perch on the counter top, as she watched the petite waitress try to take my cock down her throat. My eyes were glued on a classic scene of a female pleasuring herself. Teri felt up her tits with one hand and took hold of the dildo with her other. Staring me dead in the eyes, she pumped the dildo into herself, faster and deeper. Teri's moans filled the room, as she brought herself to climax. Mary was still trying her best to take all of my cock, when I pulled her head away. I pulled her to her feet, kissed her lips lightly, and thanked her for such a nice blowjob.

Teri took out the dildo, spread her long legs even wider and held out both her hands to me. Her fingers entreated me nearer, as her soaked pussy awaited my throbbing cock. I moved slowly to the counter. Her fingers took hold of my shoulders and brought me to her. She was everything I could ever imagine in a vibrant woman. The wrongness of the situation never crept into my thoughts, as I penetrated her pussy. Her sweet, wet velvet cunt lips expanded to take me in. Her head fell backward against the mirror, causing her huge knockers to thrust forward, as my manhood filled her completely.

"You all right in there, Mary?" Loudly asked a deep voice from the other side of the door.

I froze and looked over at Mary, who was in a state of masturbation. A terrified look came over her face, as she quickly put her clothes back on.

"I'm OK, Joe!" She answered the bartender, in a frantic voice. "Sorry, you guys. Maybe some other time, OK?" She whispered.

Pulling my softening dick from Teri's pussy, I scampered into one of the restroom stalls and dressed. Teri fixed her dress and jumped from the counter, as Mary unlocked and opened the door. Teri turned herself to the mirror and reapplied her makeup, when Mary opened the door.

"I thought I heard someone else's voice in here," Joe stated, as he caught a fleeting glimpse of Teri.

"Oh, she was telling me a joke. It was REALLY funny, ya know..." Mary's nervous voice trailed on, as the door shut. I poked my head out of the stall.

"Room 231," said Teri, softly.

I smiled and nodded. She left the restroom. I stood in front of the mirror in total disbelief. Can this be real? Is this woman really worth all of this frustration? Can I afford to put my marriage into this kind of jeopardy, just to taste the wonders of the most beautiful woman I've ever known? Yes, HELL YES! Right now may never come again. If my world ends tonight, I swear I will never regret this. Fidelity and trust be damned, I've got to have this one woman, once and for all.

After about five more minutes of self-evaluation, I sneaked out of the restroom, left a generous tip and ventured into the plush lobby of the Fireside Inn.

"Oh sir, you forgot your change!" Yelled a voice from behind.

Mary came running after me.

"Thanks for the nice tip! Your, your girlfriend gave me the room number. Maybe I'll see you guys later?"

"Thank You, Mary. We'll see," I said tentatively.

Mary was a sweet young thing, but kind of clueless. She was definitely not the type of girl you would trust with nuclear codes, never mind the details of an illicit affair with my niece. What the hell, we'll be long gone by the time she gets off.

I got on the elevator and pressed 2. The doors opened onto a plush carpeted hallway. As I approached room 231 to knock, I noticed the door was ajar. I quietly entered the softly lit suite and closed the door. The city's night lights twinkled through the open drapes, while light jazz broke the silence. I spotted the red dress lying on a nearby chair and smelled her scent. The king-size bed had the covers pulled back neatly, but where was she? The bathroom door slowly opened and she came to me. She had an oversized terrycloth towel wrapped around her that barely covered her pussy. Without a word, she gently disrobed me, kissing different parts of my body along the way. I stood naked, as she dropped the towel. We both stood across from each other in our nakedness. I raised my hands to her upper arms and asked her if she was sure about doing this.

Fritz
Fritz
85 Followers