Four Wild and Crazy Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,328 Followers

We all strutted into the dance club with big smiles on our faces and wet pussies between our legs. We were quickly met by Mike, Jeff, and their four friends. I never did learn all their names that night but I wasn't looking for friends that night I was looking for a sexual good time. Mike quickly took me to the dance floor and his hands went straight for my ass. I shoved my tongue in his mouth he played with my ass hole. My ass was still virgin territory but I was willing to loose it if he was willing to go there. I could tell by the feel of his hands on my ass that about have my ass was uncovered and exposed to the crowd. I just left it there, enjoying the feeling of many pairs of eyes on my exposed ass. I danced with all six guys at least twice and every one of them played with my ass, pussy, and tits while we danced. I was also getting my hands full of hard cock as I danced. I unzipped all of them and had my hands inside their pants as we danced, and none of them had on any underwear either. Jeff said they all decide not to wear any just for us. As I watched my friends, they all seemed to be getting and doing the same routine as I was and none of them seemed willing to put a stop to the manhandling any time soon.

We were finally sexually excited enough to go back to the guys' rooms. The girls and I had made plans before we left our room, and as soon as we exited the elevator we removed our dresses and walked naked down the hall to the guys' room. Two of the guys had already opened the door by the time we walked to the door and were already undressing. I opened my purse and dumped a couple dozen condoms on the table saying that I hope we had brought enough. We all ended up having enough hard cock in out wet little pussies that night. I for one had cum dumped in all three of my holes that night. We got back to our room about 4am and fell on the beds and slept in what clothes we had on. I was so thoroughly satisfied, I slept until noon.

We finally got showered and put on just our t-shirts and g-string bottoms and went to the snack bar to eat and then headed for the topless deck for a final day of sunning our bodies on board this wonderful ship. We stayed up there showing off our practically nude bodies till almost 5pm. Tonight was the captain's dinner and we all had to get back and get our hair done and make-up applied and put on our fancy, sexy long dress. Everybody there was dressed to the "T". We had pictures taken together and separately to remember this night and this cruise.

My dress was a long black sexy number, slightly sheer and fit me like a glove. It was a halter dress with a very deep plunge in the front to the waist, backless to the crack of my ass, and had a slit over my right leg all the way to my upper thigh. Ashleigh's dress was a light pink halter dress, slightly low cut with a center slit to mid-thigh. Coco's dress was a yellow silk halter dress, high necked but with a narrow slit from the neck to belly-button and no back to the waist, it had a slit outside both legs to her upper thighs. I could see Coco's darken nipples though her top. Our once conservative Becky had a white crochet ankle length strapless tube dress that came with a mid-thigh length strapless satin slip that was to be worn under the dress. She was not wearing the satin slip! I could see right though that dress! I could make out her nipples from the front and the crack of her ass from behind. It was easy to see between her legs all the way to her crotch. She said she had originally planned to wear the slip under the dress but decided to be more daring at the last second. I told her I envied her; I wish I had a dress like that to wear. She said I could wear it later on tonight if I wanted to and she would wear just the little slip that went with it. I told her, "It's a deal."

Becky told me later that I might not be able to wear the dress later. She said everybody was looking at her and she was getting so excited that she was afraid her pussy was getting it all wet. I told her I didn't care if it was wet or not, I still wanted to strut around the ship in her see-thru dress and enjoy the looks she was now getting. Well, we did change dresses and it was as much fun as I thought it was going to be. My pussy was so wet; the juices were running down my legs minutes after I walked down the crowded walkways around the ship. Becky's little strapless satin slip dress kept working it's way down, threatening to expose her boobies. That gave me a naughty idea. We were walking down the promenade deck to get to the elevators to go back to our room and I got behind her and jerked her dress to the floor. She was walking at a pretty good rate when I did this. The dress hit the floor and she lost her balance and stumbled forward, stepping out of the dress. I picked it up and started running down the deck holding her dress above my head laughing. Becky was naked running right behind me telling me to stop and to give her dress back to her. I could tell she was enjoying this little game because she was giggling as she ran after me. I know she can run faster than me and could have caught me if she really wanted to.

We made it to the elevators just as they opened up and a couple got out. I ran in with Becky right behind me. Becky grabbed me and gave me a big kiss as the doors shut and the shocked couple looked on. Becky said that that was so much fun that she wanted to do it again. She said that she had been having dreams of running naked in public and had waken with a wet pussy but the though of doing it had scared her. But now that she had done it, it had been very exciting. In fact, she had a small orgasm as she was kissing me. I gave her dress back to her and asked where she wanted to go. She smiled and said let's go run through the casino!

So off to the casino deck we headed. This was also the deck with all the dance clubs. Becky said she wanted me to pull it off in the casino, I had other ideas. As soon as we exited the elevators near the dance club, down went her dress. This time when she stumbled she went all the way down to the tiled floors. I picked up the dress, snatched it from her feet and headed towards the casinos. I was about 20 ft in front of Becky as we pasted our favorite dance club and out came Ashleigh and Coco. They seen us run by and gave chase. I ran a couple laps around the casino and then headed to the stairs down to our room. People were cheering and laughing as we ran by. This 'was' a lot of fun. I now wanted to be the one running naked in public one day.

I made the stairs and waited for everybody to catch up. Becky slipped her slip back on and I explained what had happen to Coco and Ashleigh as we made or way quickly to our room. Becky told them she had been surprised and caught off guard the first time I did it, and then she told them how exciting it had been and about her dreams of running naked in public and that she then suggested a second run and that was when we ran past them. I told her I now had fantasies of running naked in public one day but that we had better not try it again tonight as security would surely be waiting for us if we tried it again. Everyone agreed that tonight would not be a good idea, but that someday all of us would give running around naked in public a try. We swore a promise to do it. Becky admitted she was horny after her run and needed some relief. When we got back to the room, all three of us were more than happy to gang up on her give her some relief, and then we all took turns at doing three on one.

That night we packed all our clothes except what little we would wear off the ship tomorrow and placed our suitcases out in the hall next to our door for pickup during the night. We left the curtains open on purpose that night so we would be awaked by the morning sunlight. We were just pulling back into the Tampa port when we awoke. We all did our morning duties still nude and sat on the balcony nude until we had to get dressed for disembarking. We all wore or last clean sundresses, still pantyless of course. We all said we will never wear bra or panties again unless we have to. We had to wait in our designated waiting area about two hours before they release our group to go. I still got a chance to flash my pussy to one more person before we left. He was sitting straight across from me with his wife and kid. He must have been in his mid-twenties and not bad looking. I finally caught his eye and gave him a smile and a flash. His eyes got big and smiled back. I let him get a look at my pussy a half dozen times or so before we left.

We still get together almost every weekend and go out and have fun. Becky found a nudist resort nearby on the internet and we went there one Saturday. It was cool being able to walk around naked all day long, swim naked in a big open pool, and not having to worry about the law. But it is not near as thrilling as getting nude or partially nude in public. But we still go there a couple times a month to work on our all over tans. And there are a lot of naked men there too. We love looking at all the cock! I never knew a cock came in so many different sizes. I wish I could touch and play with all of them but I know they don't allow that even there.

I finally got my chance to run around naked in public, and it was a blast! We went to a mall in Tampa all of us wearing little strapless sundress in different colors. The others had set me up without my knowledge. Ashleigh said she needed to go to the bathroom, so the rest of us waited for her. She actually went and got the car and moved it closer to an exit. She called Becky when she was in place. Coco grabbed my arms and held me as Becky yanked my dress down and off. I of course being surprised by this screamed, calling attention to my unexpected sudden nakedness. Like I said earlier, Becky can really run and there was no chance in the world of me catching her and I knew it. She headed down the center of the mall holding my dress above her head as she ran. I knew I told them that I wanted a chance to run naked in public one day, but I sure wasn't expecting to be this public. I was trying my best to cover my nudity as I ran. My heart was beating hard in my chest. But I loved it!

I chased her best I could but fell further behind. She accidentally dropped the dress and stopped and turned to get it but Coco scooped it up before I got to it and ran outside. There was Ashleigh sitting at the curb. Becky and Coco got in the back with my dress and I got in the front, trembling and naked. I looked at Ashleigh as she quickly pulled away from the curb and she was sitting there behind the steering wheel naked. I looked back and the other two were removing their dresses. So off we went, laughing our heads off. My pussy was soaking wet and I showed them all just how wet it was. Soon were pulling onto interstate 75 heading home bare ass naked. We had fun flashing every big truck we pasted, and all too soon we pulled off the interstate onto the two lane heading to out hometown but no one tried to get dressed until we got out of the car at my house. I'm a bit surprised none of us walked to my house naked but it was still mid-afternoon with neighbors walking all about and we still have to live in this town.

We pulled the same stunt on the Ashleigh and Coco at two different malls but they knew it was coming. We all agreed that running naked in public is a big turn-on. And each time we rode home naked, showing our tits and bare asses to the truckers. I don't know which one of us is the biggest exhibitionist but we keep trying to outdo the other it seems like. I'm sure one or all of us will be caught by the law one day I just hope it isn't me. We have all enrolled at the 'University of Central Florida' and are planning on sharing a four bedroom apartment. We all want our own rooms so we can bring guys over to spend the night and to have a good time. We have all agreed that it would be fun to walk around our apartment nude whenever some one brings a date over. I can't wait for one or two of the girls to bring their dates over and catch me walking around the apartment naked.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,328 Followers