All Comments on 'Four Words Ch. 01'

by tom6432

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong Category

This seems to be a spanking story, which some readers would enjoy if you placed it in the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong Category

This should be in the Stupid category.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboover 12 years ago
Good Start

While one could argue that this belongs in the Fetish category, it would be much more difficult to argue that this is not a good stand-alone story and the beginning of an interesting series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
boring

boring

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Opinions are like assholes....

...... everyone has one and they all stink. I enjoyed this story, though a little proof-reading wouldn't hurt if there will be more. Actually reading it or having someone else read it might help... instead of going with spell check. I titled this comment as I did because so many "anonymous" people have suggested it shouldn't be in this category. Why??, I have no idea. I'm not sure if this is based in reality but if it is, I commend you and your wife for taking the positions in the household seriously. Reward and discipline can only improve a relationship. The relationships where the participants are equals are the reason the divorce rate is so high. THAT is My opinion.

4 stars and hoping for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Love the whole story! Special credit for the humiliating embroidery on the spanking stool, mmm!

The idea of panty punishment intrigues...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your own description of the stories ..

" Wife is humilated " ruined any chance for most to read them. When the author can't even spell "humiliated" in the title category, there is no sense in going any further.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

He said our credit card but it must be just his. Does she not work and pay part of the bills. I'd be leaving him.

joelocky1joelocky1about 3 years ago

This about a BULLY and not a Loving Partner. Believe a Master should show love and not just power which drives the partner into a life of FEAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous