Foursome For Our First Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get out of hand.
4.3k words
3.94
47.6k
6
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I would like to thank the readers for commenting and sending E-Mail on Part 1 o this story.

I will try my best to not disappoint in Part 2.

As we were having a late breakfast, Sunday morning the door bell rang. It was Jimmie and Carol. They wanted to know how things went with Tom and Samantha last night.

"They are one sexy couple. We had a great time with them. The sex was spectacular, at least for me." Janet said.

I told them, " I think we want to explore this lifestyle a bit further. It is not something that we could take as a steady diet, but once in awhile would be great."

Jimmie said that he would sponsor us if we wanted to join the club. There was an initiation fee. Of course, no one gets initiated, it is just what they call it."

"Janet and I talked about joining, before you got here and we think that is the way to go. At least all the members are sponsored by other members. That is a big plus in our eyes."

The next Saturday night we went back to the club with them, met the manager, paid our fee and were given a membership card and told us to have fun.

We saw Tom and Samantha at a table with another couple. They waved us over.

Tom introduced the four of us to the middle aged couple with them. They were Jack and Myrna and we were told they had just recently joined also.

"Paul and Janet were our latest conquests." Tom said.

"Well, maybe they would like to be our next conquests." Jack remarked.

Janet spoke up and said, "Maybe, but tonight I just want to enjoy myself dancing, having a few drinks and getting to know all of you socially, without being made to feel I have to spread my legs for someone."

Not sure that is the kind of evening Jack and Myrna had in mind, by the look on their faces but they went along with it.

We all danced with each other's spouses.

"Looks like Jack is enthralled with our Janet, that's the third dance in a row he has had with her, " Tom remarked.

"Yah, and I bet this will be his last one tonight, if he doesn't get his hand off her ass."

They were dancing close together, he was rubbing her ass. She said something to him, frowning. He took his hand off her ass and it looked like he said "sorry."

That was the last song of the set and it was close to midnight. When Janet came back to the table with Jack, she thanked him for the dances and told me she wanted to go home.

Jimmy and Caro us said our goodbyes and left.

After we got home I asked my wife why she so suddenly wanted to leave. Was it something with Jack?"

"He wanted to make me aware, that he had a big cock. He pulled me into him and rubbed himself against my hip. I told him to take his hand off my ass and he said he was sorry."

"So Jack has got a big cock. Are you considering trying it on for size.?"

"Maybe, but right now I want to try your's on. Let's go to bed."

She crawled into bed in nothing but her panties and started to kiss me and play with my cock.

Her panties were wet as I was soon to discover.

"What's this, coming to bed all horny and wet, after dancing with a guy with a big cock."

"Just shut up and fuck me. I need you in me right now. No foreplay, no nothing, just rip my soaked panties off and fuck me like I was the last fuck you will ever have."

Not one to disappoint, I took off my boxers and was laying their with my stiff 7" sticking straight up in the air.

"If you want to get fucked, climb on and fuck yourself."

Without one moment's hesitation she through a leg over my torso, squatted down until the lips of that steamy crevice were over my cock head. She had great leg strength from all the aerobics she does and was able to hold herself in that position, slowly impaling herself on my rod. When she had about half of it in her wide open gash, she just dropped impaling herself all the way down on me with her fine ass sitting on my pelvis.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuck! She wailed as she rose back up and dropped all the way down, over and over. She fucked herself on my cock until we were both about to pop.

She ground herself into my pelvis, leaking her love juices all over me. All at once, I felt her pussy convulse and she went over the top in a screaming orgasm, that caused me to stiffen and shot blast after blast of my hot load into her hungry, sodden pussy.

I rolled us onto our sides and she slid back off my rapidly shrinking cock. We just lay there, holding each other until we fell asleep.

The next morning we woke up. A mess between us on the bed.

"Ewwww, get up. We're a mess."

"Yes, we are, babe, time for a shower. I'll wash your back for ya, and your front and your insides." I laughed.

After getting cleaned up we got on with our day.

Wednesday afternoon, Janet called me at work and told me that Samantha, Myrna and her were going to have a "girls night out", but would be home by ten.

She walked or I should say stumbled through the front door, just before ten.

"How did you get home?" "Taxi."

I led her to the bedroom and got her on the bed. She passed out. I covered her up and thought, "man is she going to be hurting in the morning."

I was right. I left her sitting in the kitchen. I had to go to work. She called in sick.

That evening she was still a bit under the weather, but had dinner on the table when I walked in.

I asked her what she did on her "girls night out."

"To few dances and to many drinks." I let it go.

"Honey, I invited Myrna and Jack over for a cookout Saturday afternoon. If that is not alright with you I can call and cancel."

"No that's fine. We should get to know them, I guess. They seem like an okay couple."

Saturday about 4, the door bell rang. Standing there in a short denim skirt, that came only about 3 inches below her junction of pleasure and a tank top with most of her D cup breasts exposed because of the low cut, was Myrna.

Jack had on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I could tell that Janet was right. He liked to show off his "junk."

As I stepped aside for them to come in Myrna walked ahead to meet Janet in the kitchen. I could tell her ass was a thing of beauty as she walked away from us. The back of the skirt was just below her butt cheeks.

Her and Janet hugged and when they did the bottom of her cheeks came into view. She didn't have any panties on.

As the afternoon wore on the conversation got around to the swinging lifestyle. They told us they had been in it for over ten years and have enjoyed it immensely. It has not hurt there marriage, there kids are gone, so they are not an issue. So they figured "if it feels good, do it." They enjoyed having sex with people of the same mindset and that they hoped that we would join them once in awhile.

After dinner we took our drinks and retired to the living room, where Jack sat with Janet and I sat with Myrna. Seemed natural, at the time.

Myrna's skirt had ridden all the way to up, when she sat down it slid above her ass, exposing her pussy as well. She had a fell bush of brown hair that glistened with her apparent wetness.

Janet was wearing a shirt dress that had ridden up almost as far and giving Jack a good look at her pussy lips with her thong pulled up between them. She keeps herself shaved bare except for a cute little landing strip in the shape of a ""v" pointing down to her womanhood.

Myrna wasn't waiting any longer. She reached over and started to undo my shorts. I stood up and let them fall the floor. I had gone commando that day.

She pushed my back down onto the love seat, pulled her skirt up to her waist, removed her tank top and her bare enormous tits, dropped and bounced slightly as they settled on her chest. Her areola were huge, brown with tiny, but swollen nipples.

Within seconds she was on her knees before me. I spread my legs and she dove straight for my now throbbing cock. She took just the head into her mouth, sealing her lips just below the crown and started sucking, hard. It actually began to hurt a little. She sucked for a couple of minutes like this. It was starting to get uncomfortable. I think she sensed this and let it go. Looking up at me and smiling. My God, the head of my cock was purple and half again as big as it normally is.

She was now stroking my over stimulated cock, squeezing hard. When she got to the head, she took into her mouth again and started sucking it hard like she had been doing. I had never felt anything like this. She suddenly let go with her mouth and hand. My whole cock was now engorged and visually throbbing.

Getting up off the floor, she straddled me and put my swollen, pulsating cock into her pussy, that was literally dripping her juices onto my cock as she impaled herself on me, taking me inch by inch until she was sitting on my lap.

"Don't move, please don't move. Let me enjoy you for a moment."

She was so fucking hot inside and wet.

Her ass slowly raised up off of me and she said, "Stay in me but get me on my back so you can fuck me in that position.

It was a bit tricky but I managed to do as she requested. As soon as I had her on her back, I drove my rock hard cock into her.

She wrapped her legs around my back and met me thrust for thrust. I could tell she was gushing, because the sloshing sound was able to be heard above our moans and groans of passion.

"Myrna, I'm gonna cum soon. Can't take much more of your hot pussy without cumming."

"Me too. Fuck me, fuck me make me cum with youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhh fuck, I feel you growing."

I felt my balls tighten and my sperm start it's journey up my cock, speeding towards her wet, hot love hole.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, here it cums. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh god, meee too, meee too, I feel you cuming in me."

With that we drove ourselves against one another and climaxed together. She was screaming and I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock.

I collapsed on her for a minute or two and then slowly backed away from her. Kneeling between her legs. The view of he sloppy, well fucked, gaping pussy, was awesome.

There was a loud moan from across the room. Jack and Janet were at it too. She was kneeling between his legs, sucking his big cock. Yes, he had a big cock. It was hard to tell how big until she pulled her mouth completely off of it. She had, had it down her throat. It was at least 9" long and pretty thick. The head was just the kind to have to deep throat. Not blunt or mushroom shaped but tapered, so it would slide right down for someone as talented as Janet when it came to deep throating. She had overcome her gag reflex years ago.

My loving wife looked over her shoulder at me, smiled, turned around and went down on his manmeat again. She would take it all down and then pull off until just the head was in her mouth and start the trip all over again.

Jack's head was laying back against the couch and moaning, "Suck that cock, suck my big cock. Oh, shit that feels good."

I guess she had finally had enough of sucking that engorged cock.

"Damn, Janet, you are one hell of a cocksucker, no offense.

"No offense taken. I know I am. You can ask my husband." She smiled at me.

She reached up an pulled a pillow off the couch, laid down on the carpet, with the pillow under her head, slid her legs up so her feet were flat on the floor, knees bent and thighs wide open.

"You want this pussy, Jack?"

"Hell, yah, you want my big cock.?"

"Hell, yah."

My hot, horny wife, reached between her legs, rubbed her clit a couple times, groaned, then spread her vagina with her fingers.

"Well, get down here and fuck me with that big cock. Come on fill me up with it. Go where no other man has been."

Holy shit, Myrna and I just looked at one another, with a shocked look on our faces.

I know we were wondering where this was going to lead. I could not believe that had come out of the mouth of my wife of 30 years.

He slid forward taking her legs in his arms and lifting and spreading them wide apart, leaned forward so that his cock was at the entrance of her wet, open pussy.

"Don't make me wait any longer, fuck me, Jack, fuck me now and fuck me hard and deep."

While working the first couple of inches in slowly, he was lifting her up and bending her legs towards her shoulders. My wife if pretty limber, so this was easy. It opened her up more to his raging cock.

I saw him raise up a little and knew what was coming. He drove half of his cock into her, stretching her as he went. He stopped with about 4 inches left to go and asked her if she was ready to have her depths plumbed, like never before.

"Oh, yah, give it too me, lover."

He shoved the rest in with one strong stroke. He must have hit her cervix hard, because she screamed at the top of her lungs. She was in pain, but in just an instant she pushed up like she was trying to get more into her and cried, "Ohhhhhhhhh, god, I,I,I'm gonna cummmmmmmmmm. Yeoooooooooooooooww.

He was now fucking her right through her orgasm, sending her even higher. She got her legs lose from his arms and wrapped them around his torso and they went back and forth until they got a rhythm going. They were in another world. Their bodies were covered with sweat. There was a white foam, frothing around the junction of her wide stretched pussy and his swollen cock. They looked to be in it for the long haul.

I had watched long enough. This was more than I had bargained for and I could tell Myrna was in the same place. Her head was in her hands and she was crying.

"He had never been into me like that. I don't even know who that is. He has always been loving and considerate. Never using his cock like a battering ram. Oh, my God, what is happening."

I took her in my arms. We were both still naked. We looked into each other's eyes and I saw a look of a woman that was devastated. I am sure she saw the same.

"Let's go into another room and make love. Just slow, passionate love. I can't watch or listen to them anymore."

We went into the guest bedroom. I did not want to take her into our bedroom.

As we both lay on the bed, holding each other, we could still hear them out there. I started kissing her, working my way down her neck, flicking my tongue out against her skin as I worked down toward her massive, heaving orbs.

Taking a suction over the large areola, ran my tongue over those hard little nubs. I could just not get over how small her nips were compared to the rest of her tits.

They may have been small but they were super sensitive. She held my head on one of them, then grabbed my hair, pulled me up and said, "suck my nipples, easy though, they are so sensitive."

I sucked, nibbled and laved those wonderful little nipples. As I pulled away and came to my knees, she smiled up at me and opened her arms to me.

"Make love to me. Easy and slow. I want to savor our time together."

I did just that. I slowly lowered my self toward her. She opened her legs and raised them to give me access to that glistening, hairy quim.

Myrna reached down and gently placed me at the entrance her vagina. I slowly pushed forward, sliding in with no effort. My cock kept slipping further and further until our pubic hair meshed. We just lay there, not moving, kissing, eyes wide open. Her eyes were beautiful close up. They were green with little flecks of gold. The kind a guy could get lost in.

Both of us started to move at the same time. Tongues dueling, groin area mashing into one another, until I pulled out slowly, just the head in and slowly started the journey all the way back down into that hot, satiny love sleeve.

"Oh, yah just like that. That is how I want it. Slow and easy. Make love to me."

We moved in unison for about 20 minutes. I was in the most mellow mood and the same could be said for Myrna. I can't ever remember feeling this way before, even with my wife. It was actually a little confusing, how I could feel this way with this woman.

All of a sudden it was like she got an electrical shock. He body jerked up, he pussy clamped down on my cock and I felt a hot gush of fluid, flow down my cock. It was a feeling like I had never had before.

As I felt her flooding my cock, my balls retracted, my cock jerked and I came or should say we came, in a fit of passion. Our mouths crushed against each other, tongues working from one mouth to the other and muting our exclamations of lust as we rocked against each other. We collapsed in one another's arms.

Then there was no movement from either of our bodies, until we rolled over until she was on top of me. My cock was now deflating but she tried to keep it in her, by gripping it with her pussy muscles. It was not to be. Between my softening member and the mixture of our love juices, flowing freely from her gaping pussy.

She lay on me, kissing my face, my neck, ears. Anywhere she could without moving. We just enjoyed the closeness of each other for the moment.

All at once she moved and tickled my ribs and laughingly said, "Come on, lover, let's take a shower and then see how depraved out loving spouses have gotten."

We took a shower together, washing each other and then drying each other. No, no hanky-panky.

Naked, we walked out into the living room.

Jack had Janet squatting down in front of him while he sat in a chair. She was sucking his cock and cum was dripping out of her wide open cunt into a puddle on the carpet.

She was cleaning his cock, after they had just fucked.,

When he saw us he grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved her face down on his swollen erection, causing her to gag. I guess she wasn't expecting that.

She pulled back. "What the fuck was that for?|"

Then she noticed us standing there. All at once she got this frantic look on her face, her whole body shuddered, she jumped up and ran to our bedroom. I could hear her crying.

"Go to your wife, Paul. She is going to need you. I think she finally realized what all has happened, seeing us standing here looking at them."

"Come on, asshole, get dressed we are going home." Myrna calmly told Jack.

I knocked on the door and she said, "Please go away. I don't want you to see me like this. I look like a depraved slut."

No way was I going to go away. Things had gotten way out of hand between her and Jack and we needed to talk about it.

Opening the door I saw her laying face down across the bed. Her face was buried in the bedspread. She heard me come in, looked back at me, her face a mask of intense worry.

As she pulled herself back off the bed, he ass came up and her legs opened up and I saw this raw, swollen, still gaping hole, that was once her tight, beautiful pussy. It was still leaking fluids. He must have been a heavy cummer.

I gagged and headed for the bathroom. It didn't happen but I got light headed and sat down on the toilet.

Janet walked in crying and sobbing, "Oh, what have I done, what have I done. I can't believe I let it go that far."

I looked over at her as she stood naked in front of me, with cum drying on her pussy hair and crotch. There was some dried on her tits.. She was a fucking mess.

I got up, turned the shower on an helped her in. She just stood there, head hanging down as I washed her, in water as hot as we could stand. When I reached between her legs, she grabbed my arm, "please don't touch me there, I am sooooooo sore. Let me do it."

After our shower. I sat her down at her dressing table, laid her robe over her shoulders and dried her hair with the blow dryer. I looked at her in the mirror, leaned down and hugged her around her shoulders and kissed her neck.

"It will be alright. We will work on this together. I am not going to throw away a lifetime of happiness for one night of debauchery. We are both to blame and we are going to get better together. Now let's go to bed."

We lay on our sides, spooning. I could feel her silently crying. I held her close and soon we both were asleep.

12