Foursome For Our First Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't wake until after 10 AM, Sunday.

She could hardly move. As I helped her out of bed, she cringed and said, "Oh, my god, I can hardly walk. I am soooooo sore between my legs and my nipples burn."

I now saw for the first time just how abused her nipples looked. Jack must have been twisting and pulling them, hard. They were bruised.

She walked with my help to the kitchen, where the coffee was already made. Thanks to the timer.

After gingerly sitting down and drinking a cup of coffee in silence, she said, "Honey, we have to talk about last night. I want to get it over with now. Are we in trouble?"

"I think that remains to be seen. But as of right now, I don't know."

"But what I can't understand is how you let yourself act like that. Nothing remotely that depraved has ever happened before. You disrespected me and my love for you when you said what you did."

"What did I say to do that."

"You don't know. What planet were you on when you were begging for his big cock and telling him to fill you up and go where no other man has been."

Ohhhhhhhhh, nooooooooooo. Oh, god, I did, didn't I. Once I saw his big cock, I knew I had to have it. Ohh, honey, I don't know what to say. All I can say is that I am sorry."

"I don't know if I could ever get that scene and what you said out of my mind and I don't think Myrna will either."

"Tell you what. We both take time off, starting Tuesday. Even if you have to quit your job, do you hear me?"

"Yes, honey, anything."

"I will talk to Jimmie and explain without all the gory details what happened and tell him we are going to go away for a couple weeks."

"Oh, yes, just you and me, someplace out of the way, so we can heal. I don't want you out of my life. We need to work at getting past this.

It is now Tuesday morning. We have sleeping bag, two man tent, tied to the handle bars, a couple changes of clothes and some camping gear in the saddle bags and a pillow for Janet to sit on. The back seat on a Harley can be uncomfortable if you have a sore crotch. We are heading for the Oregon Coast. I can't think of a better place to start the healing process then camping along that rugged, quite, serene coast line.

Only time, understanding and love will tell our future.


There is more if the readers want to hear it. All comments are welcome.

12