Foursome in the Mud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"Listen," I said in a low, even tone. "I don't know who you are or why you're here. It doesn't matter. I am going to go downstairs, take a shower and brush my teeth. I'm going to put on a pot of coffee, walk across the street and pick up a newspaper, and then come back up here. That should take about thirty minutes. Do whatever you need to do or call whomever you need to call, but by the time I get back, you need to be out of here."

Her face froze in a shocked expression. A tear formed in the corner of her eye and rolled down her cheek.

"I'm sorry, I don't know you. I'm sure that you're a very nice girl."

"I'm Nancy."

"Ok. Nancy, you're hot and sexy, and I'd love to fuck your brains out. I really would. But today's not a good day. It's not you. It's not even me–it's just a matter of timing. No offense, but you need to go."

I climbed off the bed, picked one of the towels off the floor, and without looking back I descended the stairs. Thirty minutes later I returned to my room as promised. Nancy was gone. There was a note with her phone number on the pillow. I threw it away.

By two o'clock I was once again walking through the woods to the quarry. There was no sun in the sky–it was gray in all directions, but it did not look like the rain would arrive for several hours. I rounded the corner at the northern edge of the swimming hole only to find the place deserted. I stayed for an hour, but only seven other people stopped by while I was there. Counting myself, there were eight guys and no girls. What a fucking waste of time.

It rained the next three days, so I didn't even bother driving out there. I worked the next two afternoons. I drove over in the morning on both days, but I had to leave before any sort of crowd developed. It appears that these nudists are mostly hippies and slackers. They don't come out until the sun is high in the sky. I was counting the minutes until I once again had a free, sunny afternoon.

A week after Astrid and I parted, the skies were once again clear and I had two full days of freedom from work. I packed my cooler and towel and drove to the clearing on the edge of the woods. I was disappointed when I did not see Astrid's car parked along the side of the road, but it was still early and she had several hours to get there. I took my time hiking through the woods, and then picked up my pace when I rounded the corner that opened onto the quarry. A nice sized crowd was scattered along the rocks.

I headed toward my favorite rock, but stopped suddenly when I saw a familiar golden butt laying two rocks over. Astrid was laying face down on the rock. My heart stopped when I saw that she was not alone.

As I got closer I saw that a plump blonde woman was laying on Astrid's left. A blonde man was kneeling on a towel between the two women, rubbing sunscreen onto both of their backs. Fuck! This is going to be some shit.

I walked across the rocks toward them. I saw that there was just enough room to squeeze one more towel between Astrid and the far edge of the rock. Otherwise, I would have to seat myself twenty feet away on the next open rock. I shuffled my feet and shook my cooler as I approached in an attempt to make my presence known.

"Hey, Ramon, glad you could make it today. I've missed you."

Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at me. That's a good sign.

"Hi Astrid," I responded. "It's been a while. Where have you been?"

"Work. Stuff. More work. Pretty much just work. How come you haven't stopped by to see me? A girl gets kind of lonely working late, you know?"

Careful. Everything depends on how I answer this question.

"I had some family visiting from out of town," I lied. "They took up most of my free time."

"I see. Ashamed to have your family meet me?"

"No, it's not like that. They're just, you know, not..."

"Relax, I'm just kidding. Oh shit, I haven't introduced you to my friends. Ramon, this is Jenny and Johnny. Jenny and Johnny, this is my friend, Ramon, that I was telling you about."

Although he was still kneeling between the girls, Johnny appeared to be around five feet, eight inches tall, with shaggy blonde hair and a thick mustache. He was a little on the stocky side, but I couldn't tell if that was due to muscularity or body fat.

Jenny, on the other hand, was definitely chubby. I guessed her height around five foot, three inches. She had big breasts–probably D or DD cup–with pale pink aureoles and nipples that were nearly flat. Her tummy bulged, and she had thick thighs beneath her wide ass. Except for her heavy, hanging breasts, nothing on her sagged. Her weight gain was probably rather recent. Jenny also had shaggy blonde hair, although most of hers was several shades lighter than Johnny's. She had at least five or six different colors of blonde going on up there.

"Is this the guy?" Johnny asked.

"It sure is," Astrid answered.

Johnny lifted a greasy hand from Astrid's back and offered it to me. First time I've ever shaken hands with a naked man. Could this day get any worse?. His grip was firm, but he held my hand a few seconds longer than I found comfortable. What really bothered me about him, though, was the grin on his face as he locked eyes with me. He knows something I don't, and he finds that amusing.

 

"Pleased to meet you," Johnny sneered.

"Uh, nice to meet you, too."

Jenny rolled over and sat up. The first thing I noticed was her breasts. Slick with sun screen (did Johnny apply that also?) her pale skin was almost luminous in the bright sunlight. I couldn't tear my eyes from those pendulous orbs. Then she stood up and stepped forward. In that brief moment before she embraced me, I caught a glimpse of her pussy. I wasn't sure, but it looked hairless. That was my first look at a genuine shaved pussy. The focus of my attention shifted instantly.

"I'm happy to meet you, Ramon. Astrid has told me so much about you."

Jenny wrapped her arms around me, stood on her toes, and gave me a quick kiss on the mouth. I forgot about the possibility of her shaved pussy as she pressed her fat tits into my torso. My cock responded to the touch of her thick, oily body, by stiffening while we kissed.

"Wow. The pleasure is all mine, Jenny."

"I hope not," she smiled. "I'd like to have a little pleasure, too."

I pulled my t-shirt over my head. Jenny reached for my shorts and tugged them to the ground. My erect cock sprang out and nearly hit her in the face.

"See what I mean?" Astrid asked.

"You weren't lying," Jenny responded. "He does respond to the slightest touch."

"What do you expect? I'm a healthy, horny young male," I said as I dropped my shirt on the ground. "Besides, most girls I know would complain if I didn't show a response."

"Oh, we aren't complaining, are we Jen?"

"No complaints here."

This is getting interesting.

Jenny scooted her towel to the edge of the rock, making room for me between her and Johnny. It wasn't where I wanted to be, but at least I was in the game. If I had been banished to a different rock, my chances of getting close to Astrid would have sunk to zero.

I laid down on my towel and analyzed the situation. The labels Astrid used to identify the three of us were troubling. She referred to all three of us as "friends." That implied that her relationships with Jenny, Johnny, and I were equal. Who the fuck is Johnny, and who is he to Astrid? And what about Jenny? How does she fit into this picture? Any other time, Jenny would have been the girl I pursued. I have always preferred curvy girls with big breasts and a meaty ass. Jenny was much closer to my "type," whereas Astrid was the girl who was great to look at but a little too thin for my taste. Yet here I was going against my tendencies–I wanted Astrid. My heart was bursting as I tried to sort my way through that maze of unknown relationships.

The next two hours were a slow torture. My six-pack of beer was gone in minutes. Johnny had a bag of pre-rolled fatties, and I had to admit to myself that his stuff was pretty good. We all jumped into the water at various times to cool off. Everyone had a nice buzz. Except for me, everyone seemed very relaxed. My anxiety and Johnny's ever-present grin were driving me crazy.

I wanted a moment with Astrid, but Jenny and Johnny never left us alone. One or the other was always present–talking, giggling, or passing another joint. When Astrid jumped in the water, Johnny followed. When Astrid asked for a re-application of her sun screen, both Jenny and Johnny responded. In order to avoid being completely shut out, I took advantage of an opportunity to rub lotion onto Astrid's calves. Both girls rubbed lotion onto Johnny, and when it was my turn I also received the four-hand lotion treatment. I feared that would be the highlight of the day.

The crowd grew in the afternoon heat, and then dissipated as the sun started to descend toward the horizon. I wanted to leave also–but only if Astrid were accompanying me. Johnny caught me watching Astrid, and then broke out his widest grin yet.

"The crowd is finally thinning out," he said. "It's about time we headed over to the mud pit."

"What's the mud pit?" I asked.

"It's a spot over in the hills," Jenny pointed across the water, "where the spring flows through a clay deposit. It makes a very fine mud that is great for rolling around and playing. The cool mud feels so good on your skin."

"Haven't you ever seen anyone walking around here covered in mud?" Johnny asked.

"Ummm," I thought out loud. "No, I haven't."

"Come here much?" Johnny asked with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Almost every day," I responded.

"Maybe you should stop staring at Astrid's ass and look around a little more," Johnny smirked. "You might see something interesting."

"Why shouldn't he look at Astrid's ass?" Jenny interjected. "Everyone else does. Especially you."

"She does have a nice ass," I turned toward Astrid.

"Enough about my ass. Are we going or not?"

"Where is this mud pit?"

"You have to swim across the water and then walk barefoot through a pretty rocky area to get there," Astrid answered. "Most people can't take the walk. I haven't seen too many people going up there this year."

"I've been waiting for this all day," Johnny said, standing up. "Let's go."

Astrid and Jenny also stood.

"Are we just going to leave our stuff here?" I asked.

"The stuff will be safe," Johnny said. "Let's go before the mosquitoes get bad."

Johnny jumped in the water and started swimming. The girls followed a second later. I shrugged and then dove in behind them.

Johnny reached the opposite bank first. I was right behind him, and the girls followed a few seconds later. Once everyone was out of the water, Jenny led the way up the path. The four us formed a nude caravan walking between the rocky hills.

"Fuck, you guys were right about the rocks," I said. "There's no way to avoid them."

"In a way, that's kind of a good thing," Johnny responded. "Natural protection–that's what gives this place a little more privacy."

"Is that because no one else is crazy enough to torture themselves like this?" I asked.

"All I'm saying is some people have fucked up priorities. Just wait until we get there, then make up your own mind."

It only took about five minutes of tiptoeing around the jagged rocks to reach the mud pit. The rocks lining the path weren't the only obstacle. The ground beneath the rocks burned the soles of our feet with every step. The cool mud was like an oasis in the middle of a desert.

The mud pit was actually a depression in a plateau overlooking the swimming hole. One of the springs feeding the pool passed through a deposit of dark, super-fine clay. The pit was about thirty feet wide, and the mud in the center was nearly a foot deep. The moist mud squishing between my toes felt amazing.

Johnny took three long strides and then dove into the mud, face first. He slid on his belly to the center of the pit, then looked back at the rest of our group.

"What are you waiting for?"

Astrid was next. She stepped to the center of the pit, turned, and fell flat on her back next to Johnny. Mud splashed in all directions. Johnny grabbed two large handfuls of the wet clay and rubbed it on Astrid's perfect breasts. My heart sank.

"Don't get started without me!" Jenny called as she waded into the mud.

Jenny sloshed to the center of the pit, then extended her legs and dropped straight to the ground. Her plump ass landed with a splat next to Astrid's head, splashing mud all over Astrid's face. Jenny leaned over and used her heavy breasts to wipe the mud from Astrid's forehead. My cock started to rise once again. I had no idea what was going to happen next, but I knew that standing on the edge was not where I needed to be.

I sprinted toward the center of the pit. Just before reaching the three mud-covered bodies strewn about the mudhole, I dropped into a baseball-style hook slide. I had underestimated my momentum, which carried me to the center much faster than I expected. I crashed into Jenny feet first, striking her with so much force that I knocked her onto Astrid.

"Hey, get off me you cow!" Astrid giggled. "Somebody get this filthy cow off me!"

"Oh, shut up, whore," Jenny responded. "You weren't complaining when I was on top of you last night."

Astrid tried to throw Jenny off, but Jenny's grip was too tight. She swung her leg around, placing more of her weight on Astrid's belly. Leaning forward, Jenny thrust her heavy breasts in Astrid's face.

"Get those udders out of my face! Somebody call Hampton's Dairy Farm and tell them one of their cows is attacking me!"

The girls continued to roll around in the mud. Johnny was quick to take advantage of the situation. He looked in my direction with his ever-present grin as he felt up the two squirming girls. It didn't seem to matter who or where he was touching. His hands roamed across both girls' backs, butts, bellies, boobs–he touched everything he could reach.

"Are you just going to sit there and enjoy the show?" Johnny asked, the mocking grin now etched on his face, "or do you want some of this, too?"

"Looks like you got your hands full," I answered. "Let me help you out."

The girls squirmed into different positions every few seconds, but for the most part Jenny remained on top of Astrid. As a result, when I extended my hand into the writhing mass at the center of the pit, I got a handful of Jenny's meaty ass. I extended a second hand and felt Astrid's firm thigh. The sensation of gliding my hands over two women's slick bodies was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life. The mud formed a perfect lubricant as one hand glided over Jenny's ass, back and thighs, while the other caressed Astrid's thighs and calves. The girls continued to writhe against each other in the mud while Johnny and I felt all over them. Johnny continued to flash that annoying grin in my direction, but it bothered me less and less as I caressed the girls. Everyone was giggling–even me.

After several minutes the girls gradually separated from each other. Astrid rolled toward Johnny, and Jenny wiggled toward me. I felt a slick hand on my thigh, but I didn't pay much attention. I looked up and saw Johnny positioned on his hands and knees, while Astrid was sitting on top of him. She wrapped her arms around his belly, and her ass bounced up and down, as if she were trying to hump him. My heart felt as though an icicle was piercing it. I have change places with Johnny before this goes any further.

Astrid slid one of her hands down Johnny's stomach toward his groin. She grabbed a handful of hard, muddy cock and started stroking him. Johnny shifted his weight from his hands to his elbows, causing his hair to dangle in the mud. Astrid slid off his back and knelt beside him. She continued stroking him with her right hand, while her left hand slid between his butt cheeks. She penetrated his ass with a muddy finger, causing Johnny to gasp.

My attention was diverted by a slippery hand grasping my cock. I looked down to see Jenny smiling at me.

"So, I guess you like to watch?" she asked.

"I have to say, this is something you don't see every day–at least I don't."

"Would you rather watch them, or play with me?"

Jenny's other hand reached for my balls. She stroked one hand up and down my hard, slick shaft, while tugging my balls with the other. My feelings were more conflicted than ever before.

I looked over to see Astrid lying on her back. Johnny was sliding both hands all over her, giving her a full body massage in the mud. Why shouldn't he? The mud is a perfect medium. It's wet, slick, and frictionless.

 

I rolled onto my back. Jenny climbed on top of me, never letting go of my cock. She sat on my chest, leaning forward and stroking my shaft with both hands. I caressed her lower back and her ass cheeks. She didn't flinch when I pushed my finger into her ass. That's promising.

Releasing her grip on my cock, Jenny turned around and hung her boobs in my face. If they had not been so muddy I would have suckled them. Instead, I reached up and caressed her enormous globes. They were full, heavy, and slick with mud. I slid my hands all over them, marveling at their size and weight. Her nipples–which up until that point had been non-existent–were now jutting out and demanding attention. I pinched and squeezed, twisting them between my fingers.

Jenny climbed off me, taking a position on her hands and knees. She bent over and kissed me. Her muddy blonde hair was hanging in my face, but her lips were clean. I returned the kiss, pushing my tongue past her teeth as I explored her mouth. She lifted her face from mine and wiggled her ass. There was no mistaking that signal. I crawled behind her as she lowered her face to the mud. Only her ass was sticking up in the air. I laid down on top of her, slipping my erect cock into the deep crack separating her well-rounded cheeks.

"Unngh!"

I turned to see Johnny lying on his back, with Astrid sitting on his groin, impaled on his cock. Her back was arched, her perfect tits were pointing straight up in the sky, and her face was looking at the clouds. My feelings hovered between intense, voyeuristic excitement, profound jealousy, and lust for the chubby blonde laying beneath me.

"Aren't they beautiful?" Jenny asked, looking toward Johnny and Astrid. "With their mud-covered bodies, they look like a work of art–like an erotic bronze statue."

"Yeah, you're right. That's pretty hot. First time I've ever watched two people fuck."

I tried very hard to keep my emotions in check. Jenny was a hot, sexy woman. Under any other circumstances, she would have been the target of my interest. But I was in love with Astrid, and she was fucking Johnny less than ten feet away. The pain and pleasure I felt at that moment were becoming too intense for me to endure.

"You've never seen two people fuck before?" Jenny wiggled her ass checks against my cock. "And I thought you were a practiced voyeur."

"Well, one time my roommate fucked his girlfriend in our room while I was in bed. I pretended to be asleep. And I fucked my girlfriend once while he was probably pretending to be asleep. We never talked about either incident. But both times the lights were out and everyone was underneath blankets, so there really wasn't much to see. I've never had a view like this before."

"You have a girlfriend?"

"Not any more. We split up a long time ago."

"Has there been anyone since her?"

"Not really. Just a few one-night stands. Then I met Astrid."

"Isn't she hot? My brother has wanted to fuck her ever since he moved in with us. That was almost two years ago. Sometimes Astrid and I get naked and make out on the sofa just to tease him. It drives him crazy. He ends up taking off his clothes and jacking off while we put on a show."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers