Foursome in the Mud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

Brother? What brother? Does she mean...? What the fuck?! What kind of freaky shit is going on here?!

"Is Johnny your brother?"

"Half brother. We have the same mother. You didn't know?"

"No one mentioned that to me."

"Most people can see the resemblance. We both took after our mom. She's such a whore."

"Why do you say that?"

"Our mom got pregnant by two different men–while she was married to someone else. He didn't find out until he went in for a vasectomy and found out he was already sterile. I'd call that a whore."

"I wouldn't ... yeah, I guess that is kind of bad. I suppose you and Johnny do resemble one another. How did Astrid get involved with the two of you?"

"I have known her since high school. We got an apartment together right after graduation. Johnny moved in with us when mom's fourth husband kicked him out of his house."

"I see. Are Astrid and Johnny...?"

"Don't be silly. She's more like family."

That didn't clear up anything for me. Johnny and Jenny were family, and yet they had their hands all over each other, touching each other in ways that siblings just don't touch one another. I probably should have been more freaked out by their display of familial affection, but my mishandling of the Astrid situation distracted me. In any event, I could see that it was going to take more than one afternoon to unravel this knot.

"Then why is she...?"

"Why is she fucking Johnny? She lost a bet."

"What was the bet?"

"Does it matter?" Jenny wiggled her ass again. "Are you planning to fuck me, or do you just want to watch them while you interrogate me?"

I glanced one more time at Astrid and Johnny. Astrid looked like a jockey riding down the backstretch. Her ass was bouncing up and down on Johnny's groin. Her tits were shaking back and forth. Her nipples were rigid as she rode faster and faster. It wouldn't be long until she reached the finish line.

My cock was as hard as it was going to get. I had a sexy little plumper with huge tits wiggling her fat ass against my cock. Sometime life deals you aces, and sometimes it deals you a straight. Either hand can be a winner, if you know how to play it. But if you don't play your hand, you don't have any chance to win. I decided to play.

I shifted my hips, sliding my cock down the crack of Jenny's ass until the head was pressing against the opening of her pussy. I pushed forward, driving the shaft deep inside her. Johnny may be fucking my next girlfriend, but he's going to have to watch me fuck his sister.

"Mmm," she moaned, "I knew you wouldn't let me down."

"I would never disappoint a filthy slut like you."

"Hey, watch who you're calling a filthy slut. This mud washes off, you know."

"And what does that leave?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

With every thrust into Jenny's tight little pussy, mud squished out of the crevices between our bodies. Our fucking produced an obscene liquid noise that got louder with every second. I glanced over at Astrid and Johnny to see if they noticed, but they were lost in their own world of lust.

"Unnngh!" Astrid groaned.

I tried to block the sound of Astrid's grunts out of my mind, but they became more and more insistent. Jenny, on the other hand, wasn't much of a moaner–she was more of a talker.

"Fuck me, baby," Jenny gasped. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me as hard as you want. Pull my hair. Slap my ass. Just don't stop fucking me."

I varied my pace, fucking hard and then slow, then hard again. Jenny pushed her plump ass upward to meet my thrusts, then squeezed her Kegel muscles around my cock. I felt pressure building in my balls, so I slowed my thrusting and reached for her tits.

"Don't cum inside me," she whispered. "I'm not on the pill anymore."

That was going to be a problem. I didn't have a condom, and I wasn't sure that my self-control would be up to the task. My timing is usually precise enough that–when necessary–I can wait until the last possible second before pulling out and shooting my load on a girl's belly or ass. But this time my senses were being overstimulated by the slippery mud, the sight of Astrid and Johnny fucking right next to us, and Jenny's fabulous, voluptuous body. I was concerned that I would lose control and fail to pull out in time.

Astrid's moans continued to grow louder. I glanced in her direction again; her mud-stained body was bouncing up and down on Johnny's cock. He was pinching both of her nipples and grunting in time with her motions. Their climax was imminent. What a sight! The four of us rutting in the mud like beasts. Is this how hippies make love? Is this what Woodstock was like?

Fueled by a curious mixture of conflicting emotions, I drove my cock harder into Jenny's fat little pussy. The chubby blonde slut responded by tilting her hips, thereby allowing my shaft deeper access into her tunnel. Damn! My first time with a shaved pussy and I didn't even get to taste it. Maybe next time. Whoa–am I really thinking about a next time with her?

"That's it, baby, that's it," Jenny gasped. "Your cock is hitting the spot."

Astrid and Johnny's grunts and moans continued getting louder, but my awareness of them was fading. The intersection of Jenny's cunt and my cock had become the focus of my universe. It no longer mattered to me that the object of my affections was fucking someone else less than ten feet from me. My only thought was making Jenny cum.

"Don't stop," she panted. "I'm almost there."

I squeezed her tits and thrust deeper.

"More," she cried.

"Your pussy feels so good."

"More, please. I love your cock."

"Mmmm. So good, baby, so good."

"Don't stop fucking me. Please."

"I'm gonna cum."

"Don't cum inside me."

"I'm gonna pull out."

"Not yet. Don't stop."

"I have to."

"Put it in my ass."

"What?"

"Put it in my ass. You can cum in my ass."

I had fucked two other girls in the ass, but neither one asked for it. In both cases, former girlfriends had given in to my persistent requests for rear access. One girl seemed to enjoy it, although we never did it again. The other girl was traumatized–we broke up a few days later. Jenny's unexpected request was music to my ears.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and placed the tip against her asshole.

"Fuck me. Put it inside me."

I pushed forward, but my cock slid up the crack of her ass. I lined it up and pushed a second time, but it slid back into her pussy.

"Here," she said, grabbing my cock. "Like this."

Holding my cock with one hand, Jenny placed the tip against her asshole and pushed her butt against my crotch. The head slid in with little resistance. This mud is an incredible lubricant. Somebody should market this stuff. I lowered my weight onto her back. She wiggled her hips beneath me as my cock slid deeper into her ass.

"Fuck me baby, fuck my ass."

I drove my shaft as deep as it would go. My balls were bouncing off her crotch as my cock slid in and out of her chute. No longer burdened by the need to pull out at the point when it would be most difficult, I thrust into her ass without caution.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" she moaned. "Take it baby, take it."

I pumped her harder and harder.

"Yes! That's it! Take it! Take it!"

"I'm..."

"Mmmmmmmmm! Cum inside me!"

"...cumming..."

"Give it to me! Cum inside me!"

"Here..."

"Yes!"

"...it..."

"Yes!"

"...cums!"

I exploded inside Jenny's ass. The first load shot up my shaft and spurted deep inside her bowels. That blast was followed by five or six more spurts. I kept pumping, enjoying the sensations of her clenching ass around my sensitized cock. After a minute of slower and shallower strokes, I collapsed on top of her.

Applause erupted from the other side of the mud pit. I looked over to see Johnny and Astrid clapping their muddy hands before they resumed caressing one another.

"Are you two animals finished?" Astrid chided.

"I'm just getting started," I replied.

"I hope you saved some for me," Astrid looked at me with fluttering eyelids.

"Who said I'm sharing, slut?" Jenny chimed. "You already had your chance. This cock is mine, now. And besides, I don't think my brother is finished with you yet. He's been waiting a long time to tear your ass up."

"Let's go get cleaned up," Johnny interrupted. "We can get something to eat on the way home. I think it's going to be a long night."

"Long, hard and wet," Jenny responded. "Just the way I like it."

* * *

I want to thank my editor, Alabasterthighs, for her invaluable assistance with this story.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers