Fourteen Day Program Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He promised himself to wait and see what this morning would bring, how she would act, which woman would spend the day with him. Every fantasy, he reminded himself, that's what they had promised. Beyond your wildest dreams. Surely last night she had surpassed his wildest dreams. He struggled to remember the woman he loved, the one he had married, for better or worse, but his emotional defenses buried her, protecting him from devastation and further injury. Don't be seduced, they whispered I his brain. She's not the one you loved, that one is gone. He shook his head under the hot spray, trying to clear his brain, chase the thoughts away, but they persisted. Protect yourself, they whispered, play her game, pretend you want her, but be wary.

And his heart hardened just a little more. Perhaps, he reasoned, the best I can hope for is to have the woman I desire, the horny one who fulfills my fantasies. He imagined her on stage, dancing, and his dick stirred. Yes, he still wanted to show her off, to see her dance for the crowd of strangers. The idea excited him, possessed him, where he would not have ever considered it a few months ago. He would take her shopping to the adult store, tease her all day, maybe have him suck his cock -- maybe someplace outdoors, where he could video it, if no one was around.

He got out of the shower, and made his plans.

After a light breakfast of polite conversation, he told her they would rest for a while, and then go shopping. "You'll need something to wear tonight," he told her, "I saw a few adult toy stores yesterday. I thought we could go look in there for something." Her eyes lit up. He added, "and maybe a toy while we're there." She nodded her agreement, and they drove up the strip.

They stopped in regular stores on the way; she bought vacation clothes, it was something she always did, a vacation ritual. Later they got got ice cream, and Liz chatted amiably. Tom responded in kind, wary of his answers, still uncertain of his feelings. He hadn't told her to not wear panties today, although she wore a skirt, and she clearly wore a bra under her blouse. He wasn't thinking about having her flash, not today; his mind was fixed on tonight, his wife on stage, stripping nude for strangers, and he enjoyed several erections as they shopped and drove. He had the video camera, but took only regular video of her, of the scenery. Occasionally he would lean into her, and remind her of what she would do tonight, and how hot she would look, and she would get that crinkle at her eyes and grin devilishly.

After the last store, they returned to the car. It was past noon now, and he assumed the adult store would be open. He was half hard thinking of bringing her in there, selecting a costume, picking out a toy. He took her hand and rubbed it on his growing bulge.

"You see what you do to me?" he asked. "I've been walking around like this most of the morning." She grabbed at the solid bulk of his dick inside his shorts. "Let's go to the toy store now, and see what they have. Then you'll have to take care of this for me."

"You got it," she smiled.

They drove up the strip, out past the strip club where the sign still advertised amateur night. They pulled into the lot of the adult store, and he was glad to see some clothes in the window. He hadn't spent a lot of time in these stores, but he knew Liz had never been in one, so he asked her if she was all right to go in. Habit made him want to protect her. But he suspected this was not his loving wife he was talking to anymore.

"Sure," she said, "let's go."

There was a somewhat edgy character with a pierced nose and tattooed arms behind the counter who greeted them, and offered assistance. "No, just looking around," Tom said, then thought, and added, in an overly loud voice, "Actually, we're looking for a costume, something sexy and easy to remove." The man directed then to a back aisle, where they found an assortment of clothes and costumes. Liz immediately started digging through the racks and shelves, seeming to Tom as the same woman who shopped for vacation clothes earlier that day. He looked through some of the costumes, but most were complex things that, while fine for role play at home, would be obstructions when trying to remove them on stage.

Between them they made a few selections, and showed them to each other, deciding the pros and cons. Tom liked a few, but Liz disagreed. After looking through them again, she offered an idea.

"I think," she considered thoughtfully, "that I might want to start out in easy-to-remove street clothes," she told him, "maybe give the impression of being timid and out of place, instead of dressing like a stripper."

"Interesting approach," Tom agreed. "You could act all shy, and then open up more."

"Yes, exactly what I was thinking. Not actually being shy, of course, but an overacted obvious shy, and the clothes would have to fit the part."

"You only have three songs," he reminded her, "you'd have to get un-shy quickly."

"Oh, I expect to be in my underwear by the end of the first song," she told him. "We might have to go to a regular store, find something easy to remove, but wife-ish. But I want to get some sexy stripper underwear here." She grinned. "That way, when the shy wife takes off her wife clothes, everyone knows she's a slutty stripper underneath!"

Tom had to admit he was astounded at how adeptly she grasped the showmanship aspect of her performance. The unvoiced thought in his head asked, how could she be so familiar? He didn't want to think about it. He strolled the shop as she poked through the selection of panty and bra sets, wandering near the toys. There was a wide array of dildos, and he remembered his promise to buy a toy. He glanced around the shop. There were only a few customers; all men, of course, most at the magazines and video rack. In his excited state, he had a sudden idea to see how playful she might be. He selected a dildo larger than any they had at home, and held it up and called to her over the aisle in an obviously too-loud voice.

"Hey, Liz," he beckoned, "check this out. Would this be big enough?" He was trying to embarrass her, knowing everyone could hear the question. Liz poked her head around the corner from the other end of the aisle, saw him and looked at the size of the artificial phallus. She smirked, and then unexpectedly answered him in a similar high volume.

"I don't think so, hon," and Tom glanced nervously around, seeing her voice attract the notice of the other patrons, and even the guy at the counter. "Maybe it would be okay in my ass, but I want something to really stretch my pussy. Do they have anything bigger? And a black one, they're my favorites." She gave him a satisfied smirk, and went back to her shopping leaving him dumbstruck and embarrassed, alone with a giant fake cock in his hand. He squashed the sudden urge to explain himself to the other patrons. Fine, he thought, she wants to be like that. He put it back and selected one longer, fatter and realistic black. It was heavy, with thick veins and a huge pink mushroom head. She wants to get stretched, this will do it, he reasoned, not thinking that she had only been better at the game he had started. He started to return to her, then stopped, and took the first one, too. He looked for her by the clothing, but she was gone, on her way to the counter. He followed, and met her there, standing across the counter from tattoo man.

"You folks find what you were looking for?"

"Yes, thanks," she replied easily, and placing her selections on the counter. Tom approached behind her, trying one more time to make her uneasy in this foreign environment. "I found what you wanted," he stated loudly, "A giant black one to stretch you like you said, but I got the other one too, for your ass." He smiled at the clerk, pleased with his clever antics.

She trumped him a second time. "Oo-o, yeah, double penetration for me!" She kissed him on the cheek. "You're so good to me! You know just what I like!" She pulled out her credit card and paid for their purchases. Tattoo guy gave him a grin as they left, but it was not two guys sharing a secret. It was one guy being amused at the other's situation, and Tom resented it, and his annoyance spread to the perceived cause as he followed his wife out of the store.

They went to the car, and dropped their purchases inside, and Tom saw the camera. On an impulse, he grabbed it, took his wife by the hand and closed the car, looking around the parking lot. He spied a loading area behind the next building, and dragged his wife with him. They rounded the corner. They were hidden from the street, but there was no place to hide themselves if someone came back there. Perfect, he thought, and turned on the camera.

"Take off your shirt," he told her, and she did, grinning, and remover her bra, too, without being told. He instructed her to fold it neatly, and kneel on it. She assumed her position, smiling in anticipation. He focused the camera on her exposed breasts, and told her to play with her nipples. As she pinched and pulled them, drawing them to full, hard points, he talked to her.

"So, you want to be double penetrated? You enjoy telling total strangers that you like having a big cock in your ass?" His dick was hard in his pants, even as his words fed his anger, the release of his hostile feeling opening a gate to his rage. "You want a giant black cock stretching your pussy while another one opens up your tight little ass?" His temperament was matching the boiling pressure in his cock and balls.

"Yeah, baby," she replied in a seductive, sultry tone, "I want to be a slut for two cocks, Filling my cunt and my ass at the same time. I want to feel so full as those big cocks split me open and fuck my slut holes." Tom reached down, opened his pants, and pulled out his hard cock. He stepped toward her.

"Don't touch my dick," he told her, "keep playing with your tits. Open your mouth."

She grinned. "Are you going to fuck my mouth?" She opened wide, her eyes still smiling.

He shoved his cock into her mouth, hard, filling her to the back of her mouth, his anger and horniness driving him. "You like that? You like having my cock in your mouth, fucking your pretty mouth like a cunt?" She nodded, looking up at him. He put a hand on her head, and tried to hold the camera still with the other, as he began stroking in and out, reaching the back of her mouth each time. "You like having your mouth full of cock, out here in the open where anyone can see what a slut you are? Are you thinking about getting your ass and pussy filled with cock as I fuck your face?" He heard the edge in his voice, felt the suppressed anger pouring out of him, straight from his wounded heart and ego, into his thrusting hips. He held her head still, pumping into her, then pulled out.

"Say it," he told her, holding his cock head at her lips. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck my face like a slut cunt," she panted, lips wet and shining, staring into his face, her expression caught in the frame of the camera. Her words stroked his aggression. She pinched her nipples hard. "I want someone to see me, on my knees in an alley, getting my face fucked like a cum slut. I'm imagining a big, black cock splitting my wet cunt wide open, hurting me, while another big cock fucks my slut ass!" Her eyes were wide and wet, glistening in the camera, and her face was flushed with excitement. He felt his resentment take hold, remembered the previous night, when he had lowered his hips, driving himself past her comfort point.

"You fucking slut," he snarled, and pushed forward, filling her mouth. "Open your shorts, put a hand in your pants and finger your slut pussy while I fuck your face!"

He pumped her mouth full of cock, hearing her gag as he hit her resistance point, and watched her hand snake into her pants, rubbing herself vigorously. The idea that she wanted two giant cocks infuriated him, and the way she was getting off on this situation pushed his anger. "You want two cocks fucking you? You want to be a slut hole for two strangers? You want your mouth fucked while you dream of getting doubled by hard cock?!" He raged at her, his voice loud in the quiet area, audible over the muffled street noise. He heard her moan, interrupted by his cock head tapping the back of her throat. He pushed harder, and she gagged, and coughed. He held her head still, pressed his cock harder, and then pulled back. Her eyes looked up at him, on fire, as a tear formed and slipped down her cheek. She breathed hard through her nose, her hand working furiously in her pants, the other tugging hard on her nipple which was distended and swollen.

"You like this, don't you, you slut?" he head nodded slightly under his grip, and his rage took him, and he pushed his cock into her mouth without restraint, pushing past her closed throat, choking her, and he heard her gag and saw her eyes tear even as they burned hotter. He pushed his cock further into her throat, pressing his stomach all the way to her nose, before pulling back, and she gulped great breaths of air as her passageway cleared.

"Did you like that, slut? Say it! Tell me you want more!"

"Fuck my face!" she panted. There was snot bubbling at her nose, and streaks of tears striped her cheeks. "You know I want cocks in my pussy and ass, ripping me apart! And I want you to push your cock in my mouth, and fuck my slut face! Use me like a cunt! Fuck my slut mouth!"

The camera forgotten now, he pushed back in, taking long full strokes into her mouth, pushing past her resistance with all the pent-up resentment from his suspicions and desire. He felt her throat resist, then give way, and heard her choking, and gagging, and panting her excitement as she took his cock into her throat. He fucked her slut mouth, and his rage shook him as his balls tightened, and he felt his cum begin to boil. He heard her gag, and saw her spasm as she swallowed her vomit, but still her eyes glared, excited, thrilled at the performance she was giving, and then his climax took him, and his anger mixed with his semen and he blasted his first hot volleys down her throat. She coughed, and spittle and semen sprayed out of her lips past his cock, and he pulled back slightly, filling her mouth with the next blasts, then pulled the rest of the way out, and dribbled the last of his angry, frustrated load onto her nose and lips and cheeks, mingling his seed with her tears.

When he was done, he stood there, and suddenly remembered the camera, and focused it on her face. She was panting, deep, recovering breaths, her face flushed beneath the stains of his cum and her tears, her eyes hot and glowing with excitement. Her hand worked furiously in her shorts, and then she came, hard, crying out, pulling her nipple fiercely, and her dirty mouth called to him.

"I want cock!" she cried, "I want to be fucked by giant cocks in my pussy and my ass!" He filmed her shaking in her orgasm as she described her debauched desires. "My mouth is a cunt for you to fuck! I'm a slut, a filthy horny slut cunt!" And then she finished, and her hand stilled, rubbing lightly now, taking herself down from the edge, and the camera caught her as the breath went out of her, and her shoulders slumped, but still, the fire burned in her eyes, those devilish crinkles advertising her pleasure and desire.

Tom turned off the camera and put himself away. He was spent, and tired, and the shock of how he'd treated her gripped him. And she had had been thrilled at his loss of control, his abusive treatment! He was tormented by his actions, his feelings, and his residual hostility towards this woman, this slut who used to be the woman he loved, now smiling at him as she licked her pussy juice from her fingers.

"Get dressed," he said, "but don't clean your face. Leave it there, like your badge of honor." She grinned at him. Even this turned her on, the idea of publicly humiliating herself, walking around with his cum on her face. Her makeup was streaked from her tears, and she blinked them away as she stood and dressed, smiling. They went back to the car, and he told her to fix her makeup. "But leave the cum on your face, slut," he added with a derogatory intent.

He glanced at her as they drove, as she repaired her eye makeup, leaving the drips of cum glistening and drying on her face. They would go to the clothing store, and select the right outfit for tonight. Something easy to remove, so she could show herself to strangers, naked, and hot and eager. This is what he wanted, he told himself. Isn't it?

At least now he was certain of which Liz was sitting next to him. And he hated her for replacing his wife.