Fourth Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I think surprise is best," I said, "but be aware that I will be very nervous of failure and will be scared of disturbing what we have here already."

"That will not happen sir, I can assure you and thank you for confiding in me. I know how difficult that must have been and, with your permission, I would like to start now." I looked at her. She had never looked so lovely and so relaxed so I nodded my head.

"Very well, my Master, I am going to stand before you and show you something I am wearing." She slid demurely off the sofa and stood in front of me. Her skirt was quite full and she lifted it slowly, with her cheeks reddening, to reveal that she was wearing a locked chastity belt. Both her penis and her arse were locked away and with a twirl and a flourish, I was presented with a key. Briony was not readily available to me and could only offer sexual favour with her mouth. My cock did not stir.

Briony left the room and returned with a glass of water and a pill. "This is Viagra, sir, it takes about half an hour to work so if you could take it now that gives me time to prepare things for you."

I took the pill as she left the room. As she reached the door, she turned and said, "I will call you Master, when all is prepared", and with that she departed. Her calmness radiated from her and I relaxed with her. I trusted her. This had to happen. My heart beat faster.

Within fifteen minutes I heard a soft and musical summons and I sauntered down the hall. She was standing in the bathroom door and I saw that she had run a bath for me. Before I was allowed into the water she bade me undress and stand on a prepared large sheet. She produced a battery powered set of clippers and removed all my body hair from the neck down. A large pile of fuzz resulted and she tidied my clothes away as I stepped into the bath and lay down. The water was so soothing.

Briony returned and I saw that she was now wearing a towelling bathrobe and I assumed over lingerie. She bathed and soaped me and then produced a razor. This time she shaved all my body so that I was completely smooth all over. I was in heaven. I had often wondered what it would feel like to be completely hairless and now I knew. I could not have done it without Briony's help and I felt my gratitude by a slight show in my cock.

Briony saw that and looked down at me smiling. "When you are ready Master, please towel yourself dry, use this cream all over and then join me in the bedroom." She left the bathroom and closed the door. I waited a little while to feel the water soothe my skin and then stood up and pulled the plug. My skin was easy to dry. I used the cream and rubbed it on all over my hairless and pink body. My skin absorbed it all in seconds and felt really silky.

I fastened a towel around my waist but that felt wrong so I fastened it around my chest instead. I opened the bathroom door and padded into the comparatively cooler air in the bedroom. Briony was there and I saw some lingerie on the bed so I assumed she was naked except for the chastity belt, under the towelling robe she still wore. She bade me sit at the dressing table but insisted I sit facing her.

Without further ado she started to apply make up to my face. I was really pleased not to have to take the initiative and felt quite calm as my face was generally stiffened as the make up went on. I couldn't see what she was doing so had no choice but to sit still. It took over an hour. When she had put a shoulder length wig on me and pinned it to my hair she allowed me to turn and look in the mirror. You could see it was me but a very different side of me. I looked really made up with eye shadow and mascara and full war paint. Even my lips were painted bright red and were very glossy. A shame they were so thin although she had used a lip liner to good effect.

"Now Master, I want you to wear the lingerie on the bed and I have a special dress for you that I know will fit as I had it specially made. Please, let me help you. Let the towel go, sir." I realised that this was the first time that she had seen me naked but I was so attracted to what she was doing and the way she was doing it that I felt that I wanted to see the finished product. The towel was draped over the stool.

At this point, I wanted to take charge of proceedings. "Don't help me with this, Briony, please sit on the stool and I will handcuff you." I saw her smile broadly and she shed the towelling robe to reveal she was wearing pink satin lingerie. I rescued my handcuffs and leg irons from a drawer and promptly put her hands behind her back cuffed together and her legs were chained together and to the legs of the stool. She was immobile which was what I wanted.

The lingerie on the bed was all pink satin and matched hers. I donned the suspender belt and then sat and donned the stockings. I felt the filmy nylon slide up my hairless legs and my brain exploded with the pleasure of it and my cock grew a little but did not become hard. I donned the panties and as the satin drew up my hairless legs and nestled into my cock I could not help but stroke my cock to full hardness.

The knickers were high waisted and my cock was held in its satin prison and erect against my abdomen. It was really hard now and I felt the Viagra course through my veins and it started to throb. I resisted the temptation and started on the bra. This was also pink satin and quite a large size with prosthetic breast forms in pockets in the bra. An instant bust and a snug and perfect fit. I could feel the weight and see them jutting out. It felt really good and I could see that Briony was as interested in my cock as she was in my obvious pleasure at being dressed in lingerie. I put on the pair of high heel shoes that I found as well and they too were a perfect fit. Without taking my eyes off Briony I paraded up and down using all the techniques I learned from my first TV slave and Briony never once diverted her gaze from watching me. The atmosphere was so highly charged that it was almost electric and my nylons crackled in sympathy as they rubbed together as I walked. I even cupped my breasts a few times.

"I think you said there is a dress...?" I said to Briony.

"Yes, Master, it is hanging in the wardrobe." I strutted over gaining confidence with every second. Sure enough there was a really skimpy bright red dress hanging in amongst my other clothing. It was so bright that it made all my other clothes look really drab and boring. The dress was a boat neck with draped bust, long sleeves loose at the shoulder but tight at the wrist with a single tiny button fastening, tight around the waist with a thin belt and short and tight to just below my stocking tops. My suspenders were plain to see through the thin jersey material and when I walked, my stockings flashed into view. I would be constantly pulling this dress down, I could see that.

Without any thought I walked into Briony's room as I knew she had a full length mirror. What I saw took my breath away. My legs looked really good and the dress effectively hid my broad shoulders but accentuated my bum. I looked like a really high class hooker. I paraded back to the bound Briony and found the keys to her bondage and released her except for the chastity belt.

"I want you dressed as a cheap slut, Briony," I said.

"Yes, sir," came the immediate reply and she too went to her room. For the first time, I followed her and insisted that she show me everything she had that was cheap and slutty. In the end I settled on a gauzy blouse that was really off the shoulder more than on and a rubber mini skirt that was really tight around her and rode up so easily that her stocking top were always on display and frequently her panties as well.

She even piled on some more make up and looked like a cheap whore. Briony put a pair of large hoop earrings on me using clips and she donned a pair of diamanté dangly ones in her pierced ears. She even found me a clutch bag and knowingly put a condom and the key to her chastity belt in it plus a compact and a lipstick. She had a shoulder bag with a long silver chain. At that stage, she put stick on nails on my fingers and they were bright red as well. She had long since grown her nails and spent many hours looking after them. I found her perfume and dress intoxicating and my erect cock was still erect in my panties.

During a lull in the proceedings I used my hands on her bare shoulders and she sighed and then moaned and shuddered to my touch. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her tenderly and for a long time. She was equally tender and our tongues met and explored each others mouths. It felt completely natural, dressed as I was and we started caressing each other, holding each others breasts and stroking our hair. My cock was bursting.

"Briony, honey...a personal question. Have you.....erm....are you.....clean? Have you had an enema today...?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes. Sir," she whispered, "I had one just before you came in as I wanted to be ready for you....if....you wanted me ......in that way...." Without a word I reached for my clutch bag and extracted the key. I ruched up her rubber skirt and unlocked her belt and removed both that and her knickers. My cock was freed from its satin confinement and the dress was hiked up around my waist. She put the condom on me and knelt on the bed.

Briony reached over to her bedside drawer and took out a tube of lubricant. As she turned to apply this to my cock I saw hers. It was really tiny, not much more than 2 inches long with a small matching ball sack. It was not erect.

She resumed kneeling on the bed resting on her arms and I knelt behind her. My cock touched her anus and I pushed gently. To my utter surprise and to hers too she later told me, my cock slid into her with little or no resistance and I was up to my balls in her with one stroke. I heard her cry out but I knew it wasn't pain.

"Oh God Mistress that feels soooo good. Fuck me, please fuck me, I want you to fuck me." I slid out and back in and still no resistance. This felt just like a tight woman and I set to as I felt my cock grow extra hard again. I stopped for just a few seconds and said, "Briony, darling, I have to tell you that it takes me ages to cum and I won't be held responsible if I don't cum at all, is that clear?"

" Yes David, clear," she said, "and I have to say that you feel perfectly wonderful inside me, that this is a first for me and I want you inside of me for as long as it takes. I want to be your fuck slut, tonight, David."

Even dressed as I was, I felt the warmth for Briony grow and my cock swelled yet again. I don't know how long it was until I came but by the time I did, Briony was uttering a sort of high wavering growl almost continually with a quick increase in tempo as my cock brushed her prostate. Later I found a quantity of semen on the bed which must have come from her. When I did cum it was a white hot torrent and I arched my back feeling all the lingerie on my bare skin and the dress bodice flapping against my sweat soaked midriff and back.

Briony got up straight away and I heard her wash herself. I too wanted to remove the condom and clean myself so followed her fairly quickly. She was just pulling up her knickers. We spent some time repairing our faces and adjusting our dress and I helped her with that by pulling down the rubber miniskirt for her. My nails didn't help but I did manage it without breaking any. When we were back to a semblance of normal, we looked at each other and embraced tightly, kissed passionately and then pulled back our heads to look at each other. I felt my eyes prick and saw hers were moist so we embraced and hugged each other again.

I felt as though a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I was still really enjoying the feel of my dress and was pleased that I had come inside Briony. I could not remember that last time I had enjoyed sex so much and was even more pleased that I was still warm about it and had no desire to change back to a man's clothing. I realised with a heady rush that I felt so sexy as a woman and had obviously found Briony attractive, not because I fancied her as a woman but because I wanted to be like her and dress like her. I even started scheming as to how I could do that and still maintain my male lifestyle.

Briony, God bless her, never took advantage and very quickly reverted to being my slave and doing all the domestic duties but she seemed rejuvenated somehow and she did tell me later in one of our more private moments that she could see how happy I had become as a result of our escapade. She also told me that I could dress as often as I liked and she would not bat an eyelid. At least we both knew what we had done and that we could do it again if we wished. Indeed, I introduced some games to it by insisting that she drove to a public convenience some miles away that involved a long walk to and from the car. I then insisted that she take a really slutty outfit with her and change into it in the ladies, walk back to the car so attired and then knock on my house door and wait for me to answer it.

The first time we did that, I was dressed again when she came back, as a slutty rubber whore and we fucked in the hall within seconds of her entering. I came in seconds that time and so did she. She actually ejaculated at the same time and just managed to hit the wall with her seed which was about six inches away. I too was shooting semen about a foot or more and a lot more than I recall. I lost some weight as well and was always smiling. Indeed a happy bunny.

Briony and I do sleep together sometimes as I have taken to wearing nightdresses and negligées when I come home from work and frequently wear suspenders and stockings with panties under my work clothes and under the nighties. I think there was one comment about my lack of hairy arms when I wore a short sleeve shirt and took my jacket off one hot day when the air conditioning was not working too well but I brushed it aside and ignored it.

I do now have two persona and Briony has to cope with both according to my whim. She has coped admirably and has told me on numerous occasions that she is happier now than she has ever been and has named my female persona Janice.

Briony does all the clothes shopping for Janice and David and she delights in making sure that I am well turned out whichever persona is in charge at the time but ensuring that David is always in touch with Janice even if only a lace hankie in the pocket of my trousers. I am so happy that I have ceased to care who knows about it and have sometimes been out with Briony or even answered the door to callers as Janice. The only thing is that Janice is a very sexual being whereas Briony can be demure so trips to Tescos as Janice with Briony can be a bit fraught for Briony and she can sometimes be seen cringing away as Janice starts to attract too much attention.

Briony still has a lot of control of Janice as she still likes to make me up but she has never tried to steer Janice or tut tut about her appearance. As Briony said, if being Janice as Janice has developed makes me happy then Briony is being a good slave. I still beat Briony's arse on a regular basis and she is frequently in rubber since I like the stuff and wear it myself.

So I think that Briony is set fair to be my fourth and final slave and I finally got round to a formal slave contract about a year ago when it was clear that I had found my feet as both David and Janice. We actually consulted a solicitor and he said that, by case law, any contract voluntarily entered into was legally binding although slavery without such a voluntary contract was illegal. I think the moral of this story is that you don't know what you feel about things until you try them and that bi sexuality works on many different levels.

I wish you all happiness and if this little story has opened your eyes in any way then I have succeeded. In closing this tale, I wonder who you are. Are you David, Janice or Briony? If you have read this far you may wish to add a comment as to which you would like to be or indeed actually are.