Fox and Guests Pt. 02B

Story Info
4 On-Air Personalities who want to be Cheerleaders.
6.9k words
4.64
16.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

4 On-Air Personalities who want to be Cheerleaders

Three smiling blondes and a vivacious redhead stood before the camera in Baltimore Raven cheerleader outfits. They were Erin Andrews, Clarissa Thompson from ESPN, Win McMurry, the innocent looking girl next door from The Golf Channel and Molly Line, the redhead with the most gorgeous blue eyes from Fox News.

Erin Andrews spoke up; "Welcome everyone to the second day of Fox & Guests FFFF show. For those of you who haven't seen the program yet, FFFF stands for Foxy Female Fantasy Forum. This was a direct fantasy of both mine and Clarissa. Win and Molly had the fantasy to try out to be a professional football cheerleader, Clarissa and I wanted the same, but with a real wild sexual component intertwined with the cheerleader fantasy. After the fantasy began, we persuaded Molly and Win to combine our fantasies and they were, after a little urging, on-board with Clarissa and my fantasy. We hope you enjoy watching out taped fantasy as much as we enjoyed trying out and completing our wild fantasy."

Erin and Clarissa entered the field-house in Foxboro where the New England Patriots were entertaining open auditions for the upcoming season for cheerleaders. They immediately noticed two other cable TV on-air personalities, Win McMurry and Molly Line, both were wearing cropped-top t-shirts and form fitting tights, same as Clarissa and Erin were wearing. They approached Win and Molly and Clarissa spoke up; "Well hello there Win I didn't expect to see you here. Are the two of you actually going to try out to be Patriot cheerleaders?"

Molly with a huge smile looked at the two blondes from ESPN; "Sure are Clarissa, looks like the competition will be really stiff with the two of you here. Are you here covering the tryouts or REALLY trying to make the team?"

Erin threw her arm around the equally tall redhead; "Well Molly we definitely are here to tryout, but at the same time have a very big ulterior motive to be here!"

Molly had a befuddled look on her face; "Now you peeked my interest, what are you here for other than making the cheerleading team?"

Both Erin and Clarissa smiled slyly at her and Win; "You'll just have to go along with us to see what we're up to. I guarantee if the two of you are adventurous, you'll have one hellava time!"

Molly looked at Win; "What do you think Win?"

Win giggled; "I'm game if you are Molly, we went this far putting ourselves out here to be humiliated on the field, might was well go all out!" Turning to Clarissa and Erin, she flashed them her largest smile; "I'm in, what do we do?"

Molly threw her arms up; "What the hell, I'm in too, so what's the deal?"

Clarissa stepped closer to them; "Nothing yet, we all need to make it through the first cut today to make sure our REAL fantasy begins, are you all prepared for the grueling workout?"

They all nodded and got in line for the auditions to begin. Over the next three hours they were all put to the test, but seeing all four of them were in rather good shape and Erin's dance experience on TV helped. Clarissa and Win both were on cheerleading teams in college as was Molly in high school. When the day's cuts came the four of them all made the cut.

Erin pull Win and Molly aside and they spent extra time with the director of cheerleading. Molly soon realized that this was Erin's plan to stay back and allow the other participants to shower, dress and leave the area where they were allowed to clean-up before the four of them headed back to shower.

On the other end of the field house the team was just finishing up pre-season drills and they began to break-up and head to their showers and head home.

This is where it dawned on Molly what Erin and Clarissa's fantasy was, to slip into the shower and have some of the players join them. It still hadn't dawned on Win, but being a reporter and past-time anchor on Fox she figured it out.

The four of them got to the locker room and they stripped down and with towels around them headed into the showers. All four of them had their hair clipped up to keep dry and when they entered the shower Erin and Clarissa pulled off their towels and stepped under the steaming hot spray.

Their tall taut bodies were quickly soaking wet and they stepped closer together and with their palms filled with liquid soak they both reached out and began soaping up the other's shoulders and upper arms. Stepping even closer, their fat nippled breasts brushed erotically back and forth.

Erin turned her head towards Molly and Win; "Come on and join us, the water's fabulous, we won't bite!"

Clarissa and Erin giggled as Clarissa replied; "Well we will if you'd like, but not hard!"

Molly looked at Win and nodded slowly. She tossed her towel to the bench and slid over to the shower beside Erin, Win followed and with her being several inches shorter than the other three she had to raise her head to meet them eye to eye.

Win took the shower next to Molly and turning it on she jumped when Molly took her hand in hers; "No use wasting all that water, we can share just like Erin and Clarissa are, what do you say?"

Win's fair lily white skin turned a bright shade of red when she blushed and turned a deeper shade when she joined Molly under the hot spray.

Molly's fair skin turned red too from the hot spray and when she began soaping up her tall lithe body, Win couldn't take her eyes off the tiny red patch of hair atop her bright pink lipped pussy.

Erin and Clarissa were now washing each other's breasts and when Win saw this she leaned in towards Molly and whispered in her ear; "Molly look at those two, they're touching each other's breasts, and it looks very, very erotic!"

When she made this move her own tight nippled breast brush against Molly's arm. They both noticed it and Molly looked down at the contact and slowly looked up into Win's gorgeous blue eyes and it made Win shutter in anticipation. She swayed back and forth a couple of times, her arm brushed back and forth across Win's now even stiffer nipples. Molly bit her lower lip and in a husky voice asked Win; "If you would like I can wash your back for you, just turn around?"

It was Win's turn to lick her lips and take a real deep breath. This caused her large breasts to perk up even more. Without saying a word she turned around and swept the few stray strands of light blonde hair from her neck and waited patiently to feel Molly's soap covered hands on her tense sleek back.

Erin and Clarissa were now locked in a heated embrace, their mouths were locked together and their tongues were darting from one oral cavity into the other. Their hands were sliding up and down each other's tapered backs and as they ground their tits and pubic mounds together their hands gripped and squeezed their equally tight firm asses.

Win let out a tiny gasp when she felt Molly's slim fingers come in contact with her heated slick flesh. Goose bumps popped up when they traveled down her shoulders to her shoulder blades and her spine. A moan escaped her lips when she felt the fingers apply greater pressure to her lower back and came to rest on her trim, slim hips.

With her hands on Win's hips she pulled her tighter against her taller slim body. Placing her mouth close to Win's ear she caught her earlobe between her lips and tugged slightly. Win jerked and rubbed her gorgeous ass a little harder against Molly's tiny red bush. Molly let go of her earlobe and whispered; "Win look how Erin and Clarissa are going at it!"

Win turned her head and let out a gasp when she saw the two women locked in a heated embrace, their tits squashed against one another and their hands working feverously between each other's thighs.

Win felt Molly's hot breath on her cheek and turning a little more their lips were inches apart. Molly's soap covered hands slid up Win's ribcage and as they grazed the lower slopes of her huge tits, Molly felt Win's lips part and slowly cover her own. Her tongue slowly poked out and came in contact with Win's tongue.

Win's tongue became more active when she felt Molly's hands come up and completely encompass Win's huge tits. Even though Molly had large fingers, she still could not cover Win's large mounds of flesh. At that time Win lost all inhibitions and her hands reached back and gripped the back of Molly's head and pulled her face harder against her invading tongue.

Win let out a squeal when all of a sudden she felt a tongue flicking out along her naked pussy. She tried to break the kiss to see who was licking her pussy, but Molly held her in place.

Molly increased the kiss holding her head in place with one hand while her other hand continued to maul her large firm tit.

By now with the tongue parting her swollen, wet pussy lips and coming in contact with her clit, she lost all sense of rational thinking. The lust building in her loins and the tongue bringing her closer and closer to orgasm, her only thought was how bad she needed to cum right now.

Molly slowly released Win and Win let out a gasp when she looked down and saw Tim Tebow's smiling eyes looking up into her lust filled eyes. She was too far gone now to even try and stop him, which she didn't want to do anyways! She started to lose her balance and Molly holding onto her, the two of them slowly slipped to their knees and Tim adjusted himself between Win's thighs and continued to eat her lush dripping pussy.

Molly turned her head to the side and came face to face with a naked tight end with an extremely tight end, Rob Gronkowski. Pointing directly in her face was his stiff and very thick cock. It had to be at least eight inches long and at least four inches around. He had to be at least six foot six and very solid, especially his cock.

Molly instantly let go of Win and she fell back to the shower floor. Molly reached out and poured a dollop of liquid soap into her palm. She wrapped her hand around his cock and started sliding it up and down his cock and cupping his balls, she worked the soap into them. Turning towards the shower spray, she rinsed the soap from his cock. She replaced the soap with her mouth and sucked several times up and down. She re-soaped his cock and rinsed again. Sucking it after it was all clean again. Over and over and over again she did this.

Rob fisted his fingers in her long red hair. It tumbled down out of its clip and it was instantly drenched from the water pounding down on her. Her mouth was filled with his cock; her large translucent blue eyes stared up at him while her tongue flicked across the mushroom head. He let out a load groan and couldn't hold off any longer. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and started painting her face, hair, neck and chest with his huge load. She licked up as much as possible before the water washed it down the drain.

Win was on her back; Molly was laid out beside her recuperating from that huge load Ron covered her with. Win was nearing her fourth orgasm from Tim's extraordinary oral skills. She turned towards Molly, both of their silky long hair entwined on the shower floor as their lips locked together.

Rob looked down at Win's lush body and back to Tim; "I thought you were a virgin Tim?"

Tim pulled out from between Win's cum coated thighs and pussy, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand that was covered in Win's thick creamy cum; "I was until I started playing in New York. Taylor Swift rode me nearly every night for nearly six months. She had a tough time taking my cock in that tiny pussy of hers, but once she did, we both lost our virginity and never looked back. I'm going to love filling Win's tiny pussy too.

Molly watched as Rob straddled Win and laid his thick cock between her huge tits and pushing them together began tit fucking her. With the water beating down on them, soap covering her tits and Rob's huge cock sliding back and forth between those luscious orbs, Win was groaning constantly, her head rolled from side to side.

Tim scooted up and positioned his even thicker cock at the entrance to her oozing pussy. Slowly entering her, he heard her groan out even louder. She was moaning constantly as Tim fed more and more of his cock into her tiny pussy.

She tried desperately to wrap her shapely legs around his back, bit with all of the water and soap covering her she finally gave up and just thrust her pussy harder and harder up against his invading body.

They both came at the same time and shortly after that Rob came again covering Win's tits and face with his hot cum.

Across from them Erin and Clarissa were busy with two of the other players from the team. Erin's hair had fallen and Tom Brady was behind her. He had her plastered against the shower wall; water was pounding down on both of them. Tom had her hair gathered in his hands he was pulling on it as he slammed his nine and a half inch cock in and out of her from behind. He had one leg up to nearly her waist. He was pulling on it as he drove deep into her cunt.

Erin was squashed against the wall, her large ballooning tits were flattened out. She was moaning loudly as she spat out encouragements' "Oh fuck me Tom, I can see why you're the leader of the offense. Oh fuck, your cock is going in so god damn deep. Faster, faster go nice and hard; oh fuck harder, harder oh shit I'm going to cum!"

Tom pulled harder on her hair and turning her head to the side he covered her mouth with his own and shoved a tongue deep into her hot cavern. They swapped spit as he went faster and faster until he felt her cunt tighten around his cock and felt a hot gush of her cum cover his cock. He couldn't hold off after that and biting down on her lower lip filled her cunt with his potent cum. They slumped to the floor and lay they as the water cascaded all over they exhausted bodies.

While they were busy not far from them Vince Wolfork was laying flat on his back Clarissa was straddling his huge three hundred plus black body. Her extremely long blonde hair was flying around her gorgeous tanned lush body. Her huge tits was bouncing and swaying from side to side, up and down as she rode his large black cock.

He drove upward meeting her every downward thrust. His large black hands reached up and began mauling her huge tits. He twisted her fat nipples and thumbed her large quarter sized areolas. He dropped one hand down to her pussy and began to diddle her clit. This brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. Cupping her tight ass in his large hands he guided her up and down on his incredibly large black cock. He closed his eyes as he felt a rumbling in his balls and knew he was going to cum soon. He opened his eyes and watched Win taking on both Rob and Tim and he lost it. Driving his cock upward hard and holding it there he ground his hips from side to side and started shooting his cum into her pussy.

Clarissa let out a loud scream when she felt him cumming and exploded around his black shaft. She fell against him, feeding him her tits to lick and suck on. She went directly into another orgasm as he sucked and continued to pump upward into her slippery tight cunt.

As the eight of them disengaged Tom Brady stood before the hot, steamy shower spray as he cleared the remainder of his fucking of the gorgeous Erin Andrews. Turning to her and the other women who all looked extremely sexy and dripping wet he began to laugh; "Well ladies you all look soaking wet and slightly worn out. If you get it all together, how about the eight of us taking this party to my place? I'm a bachelor for the week-end and would love to make-up for lost time.

Surprisingly Win was the first to speak up; "I'm in, how about you Molly?"

All Molly did was nod furiously and turned to Erin and Clarissa. They both responded that they were in and Erin added; "We'll meet you guts there. The four of us will be going to my place to change and get ready for the evening. How about we meet you there at six?"

Tom Replied; "Sounds good, come on guys we have to hit the liquor store first, we'll see you all at my place at six, got my address?"

Erin smiled; "Oh yes, I know exactly where you live, come on ladies, I believe I have clothes to fit all of us, see you guys at six!"

They dried off, dressed and headed to Erin's place to get ready for the wild night ahead for the eight of them. As the women got in Erin's car, Clarissa and Win slipped into the back. Molly took shotgun while Erin drove. As Erin pulled away, Clarissa pushed Win onto her back and easily pulled Win's top off along with her tights.

Clarissa whipped off her top and shimmied out of her tights and climbed up on top of Win. The two of them quickly buried their head in the other's crotch.

Molly looked back and was instantly wet. As Erin hurried to her apartment, Molly scooted over and laid her head in Erin's lap. Tugging down on Erin's tights, Erin arched her back allowing Molly to pull them down to her knees.

Erin spread her legs as wide as possible and Molly wormed her way down and began licking at Erin's juicy pussy. Molly's hand slid upward and under her crop top and tweaked her stiff nipples as she ate away at Erin's pussy.

Erin jerked several times and bathed Molly's mouth with her cum. Pushing her away she slipped her tights back on and with one swift move pulled her SUV to the curb and with Win and Clarissa still locked in a torrid sixty-nine; Erin hopped out and hurried into the sporting goods store.

She exited ten minutes later and tossing Molly the large bag she took off to her place. She was soon parking in her underground parking space and she had to pull Clarissa off of Win and told them to dress and meet Molly and her up in her apartment.

By the time Win and Clarissa got into the apartment, Erin and Molly were in the master bathroom preparing for tonight's party. Both of them were naked and Molly was working on Erin's hair. She got it up into a tight bun atop her head and Erin worked on her make-up.

Erin worked on Molly's hair and decided to keep it down, but put a slight curl on the ends of her long silky red tresses.

Win and Clarissa put their hair up and took a quick shower together cleaning up after their steamy get-together in the back of the SUV. Once out they dried off and worked on each other's hair.

Clarissa brushed out Win's long platinum blonde hair and pulled it back from her face and put it in a tight, high ponytail.

Win loved the wavy light blonde hair on Clarissa and using a curling iron touched up the already sexy curl laden tresses that hung down past the large swaying breasts before her.

Erin picked up the large bag and smiled at the other three women; "I knew there would be a fight over which one of us got which guy so I stopped off and picked up the jersey corresponding to each of our studs. Seeing Clarissa and I planned this fantasy, we pick first. Seeing Molly and I got busy in the car, she picks third. Sorry Win, you get the one that's left!"

Win smiled back at Erin; "That's okay with me, as long as I get one of those gorgeous specimens, I'm fine with that!"

Erin picked up the bag, opened it and held it out to Clarissa; "Alright Clarissa, you go first!" She reached in and pulled out the first jersey, it was "Number 5"- Tim Tebow. She jumped up and down her huge tits bounced and swayed as she slipped into the jersey.

Erin was next and she drew out "Number 87" -- Rob Gronkowski! "Mmmm just what I wanted, I saw you with him earlier Molly and he looked huge, all over! Okay Molly you pick next and Win gets what's left!"

Molly reached in and pulled out the blue jersey of "Number 75 -- Vince Wolfork! "Oh my fucking god, I can't wait to get there and ride that big black cock. I sure hope Tom has a hot tub. I want to eat your pussy in there Erin while Vince fucks me from behind!"

Erin giggled wildly; "I'm sure he has one and that sounds like a plan. That means you get "Number 12" -- Tom Brady, Win. Let's put on the jerseys, slip into some fuck-me heels and get going!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12