Fox and Guests Pt. 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin pulled into Tom Brady's circle drive and all four of them piled out. Erin rang the doorbell and when Tom opened the door, the other three guys were standing behind him. All of their eyes were glued to the four pair of gorgeous legs standing before them. Erin laughed; "Are you guys going to just stand there and stare at us or you going to invite us in. I believe it's going to look a little odd to the neighbors if we strip out here on your front lawn!"

Tom closed his mouth and stuttered; "Aw yeah, yeah, come on in please. Follow the guys out to the patio. I kicked up the hot tub just in case anyone wanted to use it."

Molly had a huge smile on her face and giving Erin a high five she yelled out; "Yessssssssss!"

The all settled down in the lounge chairs on the patio. When they sat down, with only the huge jerseys on, their incredible legs were on display. A hint of panties were shown by Clarissa and Win, while Erin and Molly flashed their bare pussies to the four highly excited football players.

Tom passed out drinks and looked over at Win and smiled; "I see the four of you are wearing our jerseys, is there some kind of relevance to this?"

Win stood and moved over to him. She straddled his legs and placing her drink on the table beside him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Breaking the kiss she looked into his eyes; "Well Tom, Erin purchased these jerseys after leaving the field house. We had a drawing and we're matched up with the corresponding jerseys, surprise I was lucky enough to get yours.

He gripped the bottom of his jersey and pulled it up and off her lush body; "Well if that's the case Win, I want my jersey!" He tossed it aside and covered her mouth with his own. Tom's kiss was a lot more insistent than Win's and reaching up he pulled roughly on her tight ponytail. When he did this it made her head pull back and he attacked her long graceful neck.

Goosebumps broke out all over her body and she leaned into his kisses. She let out a low groan when his other hand cradled one of her huge tits in the palm of his hand. She reached down and freed his huge cock from his sweats and twisting her body around she began to pump his cock up and down in her tiny hand.

On the other side of the patio Vince stood up and walked over to Molly; "I see you're wearing my jersey, does that mean we're matched up?"

She stood up and pressed her lithe body against his hulking black form. Planting her bee-stung red lips to his, her tongue darted in and out of his mouth and then withdrew; "Sure does my black lover, how about you, me and Erin slip into the hot tub? I'd love to have you fuck me doggy while I eat her out!"

He flashed her his pearly while teeth and all he could do was nod. He led her by the hand to the tub and reaching up her yanked his jersey from her slender toned body.

Molly kicked off her heels and stepped up into the tub. Just as she was about to settle in the water Vince gripped her by the hips and holding her firmly in his large back hands, he leaned forward and buried his face in her lily white, tight compact ass. His tongue flicked out and stabbed at her tiny puckered hole.

Molly let out a loud growl and pushed her ass harder against his invading tongue. She moaned even louder when his hand slipped around and cupping her pussy, dipped one finger into her moist slit while his thumb flicked back and forth across her stiff blood red clit. She nearly came and they barely began. Tossing her long silky red hair over her shoulder, she mustered up as much strength as possible and broke free and settled down in the water.

Erin tore off her number 87 jersey, kicked off her heels and pushing her way past Vince followed the naked Molly into the hot bubbling water. She planted a hot wet kiss on Molly's lush lips and slid up one side of the tub. She smiled from ear to ear and crooking her finger at Molly; "Okay you sexy redhead, you teased me in the car, threw out intentions in my apartment, now I'm cashing in on your promises!"

Molly let out a tiny squeal and leaning in, threw Erin's shapely legs over her shoulders. The bottom ends of her hair floated in the hot water and she ignored it and began to plant tiny nips and wet kisses on the sensitive flesh on Erin's inner thighs.

Erin jerked with each nip and when she did that, more of Molly's gorgeous red hair got wet. Erin combed her fingers through Molly's hair and pulling at the back of her head gathered her partially wet locks and rested them on her damp back.

Molly zeroed in on Erin's pussy and using her thumbs, she parted Erin's large fat lips and inhaled the exotic scent and sticking her tongue out she lazily licked up and down the exposed flesh of Erin's juice coated inner walls. She stabbed deeper and clamping her mouth over the tasty cunt she was rewarded with another gush of cream that Erin deposited in Molly's sucking mouth and delving tongue.

Just then Erin jerked violently several times and now Molly's hair was nearly covered in the hot water.

Molly looked up at Erin with those gorgeous blue eyes and shook her head from side to side; "What the fuck, so much for getting my hair all nicely done for tonight's party. Might as well get it done once and for all!" With that she took a deep breath and dunked her head under the water and came up looking like a sexy water nymph. Her red hair clung to her head and she swept it back and once again dove in to resume eating Erin's pussy.

She let out a loud grunt when she felt Vince settle in behind her and wrapping his arm around her waist, thrust his hips forward and buried his huge black cock into her tight pussy. His other hand slid higher and began to play with her firm tits; he had to share as Erin was also playing with them.

Vince couldn't believe how hot and tight her pussy was as he picked up the pace. He fucked her faster and deeper and with each inward thrust he could feel her cunt muscles tighten and clutch at his cock. He normally could fuck like this forever, but with her tight pussy, her lily white body and her gorgeous wet red hair fanned over her back he had to slow or he would have blown his load already.

Above Erin, Rob was standing outside the tub, he was thrusting his hips back and forth, he was driving his cock in and out of Erin's mouth.

Her tongue flicked along the shaft as in slid in and out and she gripped his tight-end, which he was. She had already came once from Molly's expert licking and was quickly racing towards yet another orgasm.

Molly sucked harder as she herself was on the verge of cumming from Vince's hot cock sliding in and out of her spasming pussy. She felt Erin stiffen and bathe her tongue once again, she started cumming, her cunt tightened around Vince's cock and felt him explode. The first rope of cum filled her womb. She pulled away from Erin, dropped to her knees in the hot water of the tub and gripping Vince's cock stroked it repeatedly as his continuing orgasm covered her perfect face and neck with his cum.

When Erin saw this she slid off the edge of the tub and joined Molly in the tub. Molly shared Vince's cum with Erin and when Vince finished cumming he fell back into the water and just lay there basking in the glory of one best orgasm he had ever experienced.

When Erin and Molly finished kissing and sucking Vince's cum from each other's face, they turned their attention to Rob. They dragged him into the tub and Erin pushed him onto his ass. Straddling his cock that was as stiff as a board, she settled down on it. She bounced up and down, the waves she was causing made half of the water to splash out of the tub.

Molly encircled Erin's lush body and played with one of her firm tits while Rob feasted on the other one. Molly pulled pin after pin out of Erin's tight bun and it slowly came undone.

Erin let out a groan as her hair cascaded over her shoulders, tits and back. As she continued to ride Rob's cock, she leaned back and with Molly holding her back she slowly lowered Erin back until her long blonde hair was completely drenched in the hot bubbly water. With one swift thrust upward, Erin whipped her head out of water and completely flung her wet hair all over the patio.

Rob unable to control himself started to fill Erin with his hot cum. Erin came too and she slid off of Rob and pulling him to his feet, Erin came as Rob covered their faces with his hot cum, just like Vince did. Just like Vince did, once spent, fell to the molded seat and along with Vince watched the two water nymphs lick and suck each other clean

Across the patio Clarissa was bent over the glass tabletop, her jersey was up around her neck. Tim was behind her and was fucking her deep and hard. His hands seemed to be all over her at once. He was slapping her tight ass, then he was sliding upward cupping her tight firm tits, he twisted her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Letting go he gathered her long curly light blonde hair in his fist and pulling back he drove even harder and faster.

Clarissa was moaning so loudly, it echoed across the entire backyard and grounds; "Oh fuck me harder Tim, I'm so fucking happy you decided to lose your virginity and fuck Taylor. I have to say you caught on almost as fast as quarterbacking!"

Tim chuckled; "You should know Clarissa, you're one of the best college sideline reporters and now I have to say you're one of the best pussies I've ever been in, but enough talking, how about a little more fucking!"

"Mmmmmmm sounds perfect, how about going over to the pool. Nothing I love better than sucking and fucking in water!"

She let out a screak when he pulled out of her and picked her up like a feather and carried her over to the huge pool.

Tom had taken Win back into the sunken family room just off the patio. He was spread out wide on the plush sofa and Win was plastered to his firm, solid body. Her mouth was filled with his stiff cock, while Tom had his head buried between her slim thighs. His tongue was stiff and was stabbing in and out of her weeping pussy. When he felt her wrap her legs around his neck he smiled to himself as he had a rush of excitement coursed through his body. Tom held her legs in place and with his extraordinary strength he stood up and wrapping his arms around her hips, held Win and place and started eating her pussy with an increased vigor.

Win let out a squeal and grasping his ass in her tiny hands, she began sucking his cock like it was going to be the last cock she even got her lips around. Her tongue whipped out and ran up and down, up and down and popping it back into her mouth she sucked it even harder and deeper. She pumped wildly as she made more and louder obscene noises. Her long silky light blonde hair hung down, nearly to his ankles and it swayed back and forth as she continued to fuck his fat stiff cock in and out of her oral cavity. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when he sucked harder on her clit and stuffed one large index finger up her puckered asshole.

Win suddenly stiffened and nearly swallowed his cock whole and began to squirt. She had never cum so had and never squirted before. She was in sensory overload and her entire body broke out in a sweat and she couldn't stop shaking as wave after wave coursed through her body as her orgasm took over her tiny compact lush body.

Tom had never felt anyone take him completely down their throat before and when he felt her throat muscles tighten around the head, he lost it and began to pump his thick, heavy load into her belly.

Win moaned and nearly passed out as she felt his cock swell up in her throat and dump his load down her throat. She went into yet another orgasm when she felt him cumming from her vigorous sucking.

Even though he was in perfect physical shape, his knees turned to Jell-O and had to sit down. When his orgasm subsided he dislodged his cock from Win's throat and spinning her around, flopped down onto the sofa with Win settling down on his lap and she snuggled her glistening body against his, her head resting on his sweat covered, heaving chest.

After they rested, Tom cradled Win in his arms and standing, walked naked outside and standing at the deep end of the pool, he jumped in with Win in his arms. Win barely had time to scream and when she hit the water she held her breath. The two of them pushed off the bottom and came up splashing and laughing.

Win wrapped her arms around Tom and crushed her lush dripping wet body against his and covered his mouth with hers. Her tongue darted into his mouth and wrapping her legs around his waist she located his cock and slipped it into her tight slick cunt.

On the other side of the pool Clarissa was standing in the shallow water near the pool's edge, she had Tim's long strong muscled legs around her body. Her head was buried in his crotch; her mouth was leisurely sliding up and down his thick stiff cock. Her one hand cupped his hairy nut sack, while her other hand stroked his cock spreading her saliva all over his cock.

Tim was leaning back on his elbows, but when she started sucking harder he rose up and stroked her long blonde locks. The ends were wet from the pool and his eyes caught hers; "Oh fuck yeah Clarissa, I'm going to cum if you keep on sucking like that!"

She stopped suddenly and shook her head from side to side; "Oh no you don't; I want this gorgeous cock in my cunt. Now climb in here and fuck me doggy, I just love being fucked in the water and it's even better from behind!"

Tim pulled his legs from her body, stood up and dove into the water splashing her when he did so. Breaking the water's surface he was behind her in a flash. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he slid upward and cupped her fat nippled tits and squeezed and pulled her back against him.

Clarissa let out a groan and reaching back grasped his cock in her tiny hand and positioning it in the cleft of her pussy, she wiggled her hips and pushing back she let his cock part her swollen lips and sink into the depths of her steamy slick cunt. Throwing her head back she began to push back even as Tim shoved forward.

Tim began to pump in and out faster and faster, his movements caused serious waves in the pool and the water splashed against the edge of the pool covering her once gorgeous hair. It was drenched and Tim gathered it in one hand and used it to pull her harder against his invading cock. His other hand dipped down and began diddling her clit, that did it; it sent her off like a rocket

Clarissa dipped her head in the water and throwing it back sent of wave of water over her back and across Tim's shoulder. When this happened, Tim sucked in his breath and letting out a loud moan exploded deep in her pussy.

The two of them continued to fuck without missing a beat and soon Clarissa went into yet another orgasm. She felt Tim soften slightly, but soon was again stiff and he picked up the pace. He stopped suddenly when Win and Tom came swimming over to them. Pulling out of Clarissa she let out a scream of frustration, but was soon satisfied when Tom grabbed her by the hips and placed her on the edge of the pool and throwing her luscious legs over his shoulders shoved his cock balls deep into her cum filled cunt.

Tom pumped harder and faster than Tim did and she was soon cumming again, Tom wasn't far behind.

Tim carried Win out of the pool and led her over to a lounge hair. He fell onto his back and drew her down to straddle his body.

Win immediately knew what to do and settling down on his cock and with her feet planted firmly on the cement slab; she quickly raised and lowered her body onto his cock. She slammed so hard and fast the sound of wet skin against wet skin echoed around the pool. Her long ponytail flew around her shoulders and bare tits and when Tim closed his lips over one stiff nipple, her cunt tightened around his cock and exploded, bathing his cock on her hot cum.

Tim sucked hard on the other nipple and lost it too, he filled her creamy cunt with his hot cum and they fell to the lounge chair basking in the afterglow of a steamy orgasm.

Vince, Molly, Erin and Rob came out to the pool and jumped in. The four of them switched partners and ended up with the other four, up in a couple of Tom's bedrooms, where the eight of them fucked well into the night.

Erin came onto the screen and looked into the studio camera; "Time was limited or we would have shown the orgy that resumed in the bedrooms. Believe me the four of us were sore after that night and hope to reprise that day and night again soon, maybe we'll try out for the Celtic cheerleader team next! Stay tuned for the second episode of FFFF staring Patty Ann Browne and Rachel Nichols, I got a sneak peak of this episode and I was so turned on, Patti Ann and I had a quickie in the green room. Till later this is Erin Andrews and all I can say is I love being on ESPN and FOX Sports where I am surrounded by hundreds of cocks that I can sample!"

12