All Comments on 'Fragile Unbroken Ch. 07 Pt. 1'

by FragileUnbroken

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
Stunning

Chapter once again.

Beautifully written and steamy hot!

5 more stars from me.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Oh dear god

The visual of you in your silks sitting with Angela on your perch..

How in gods name he didn't shag you both senseless on the spot I will never know.

A wonderful erotic chapter ma'am .

I just can't wait for the next instalment.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Thank you so much, Stephanie, for showing us what real, heart-felt writing can achieve. I am longing for the next Part and, at the same time, dreading the day this story will draw to its conclusion; it really has taken over a good part of my life. If I could give you a million stars it would still not be enough.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

I feel like my responses here sound trite, and that would make them sound insincere. Please know how grateful I am to hear from each of you. It warms my heart, and sometimes it almost makes me giggle.

I don't giggle, damn it.

:)

Luv to you.

Stephanie

breastman80breastman80about 10 years ago
Eagerly waiting

More.

For the love of god, more.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
so hot!

@Steph you are a mean writer. and i say that with love and admiration! :)

i gotta admit that while girl-on-girl can be hot - and this scene was scorching! - i miss Jon in this chapter... but then again there's a lot to be said for building anticipation ;-))

can't wait for pt. 2 - bring it on...

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Sweet STG

Master is back in part 2 my dear, and I suspect you in particular will enjoy his play.

Real life is slowing my writing Part 2 but it's almost ready for the editor.

Thank you for your sweet comments!

FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago
Incredibly Hot

Love your stories....your ability to share your feelings and the intensity of the moment is magical.

I wish you would write about the mundane things that happen in your life! Then I wouldn't be so jealous!!!! LOL

I can't wait for Pt. 2....

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@findmyway

Thank you so much. It's funny that you mention the mundane things in life. Those very things have interrupted my time to write for a few days now, and it's had me thinking about how these stories seem like fairy takes without the rest of life incorporated.

Last night was a trip to ER with a neighbor whose daughter broke her arm. 5 hours for 20 minutes of work.

Yeah, I'm thinking I couldn't drag a reader to that story.

Outside of the way I live as a slave, such as not having to wear cloths, (I hate them anyway,) often and having some luxuries that I've done little to earn, and having a man who knows my deviant side and accommodates it, it'a all paying bills, and using the restroom just like everybody else. I'm very grateful for what I have and I believe that with much given, much is required. My biggest hobby is helping others who have little and need more.

One example is doing cloths drives for the homeless every fall. We collect old coats and blankets for people and then we match them with more blankets out of pocket and pass them out when the weather gets cold. Sure, that's not much. It's super mundane in the Literotica fantasy world, but what it does is warm their bodies a little and my heart a lot. There's nothing like seeing someone in tears over the value of a simple blanket.

So there's a small taste of the self gratifying portion of my mundane life. In truth, I'm a selfish chick. When I'm honest about it with myself, I realize that I am really helping others because it makes me feel good. It took a while to realize that feeling good about it is ok.

Yeah, I could rattle on about the mundane, but I'd rather write for the pleasure of others like you.

Thank you again.

Stephanie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous