Frances of Venus: Report 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When some realized that running was not a solution they sought the public support of other conquerors or slave owners and held protests before tele-com cameras. Frances had obtained a device which interrupted a local tele-com signal and broadcast it's own. She would show crystal images of women and children servants of the Rem being horribly mistreated, sexually mutilated and murdered and then she would slaughter the protesters. Men woman and children. The Liaisons didn't even try to hide it when Frances slaughtered families, but they had long ago requested she show the extreme cruelty of the conquerors before any vid-taped slaughter of her own. Their integrity depended on truth and it was better for people to see consequences, but the reasons helped them face the public.

During the year long genocide Frances made no contact with the Liaisons except to send them tele-images recorded from the minds of Rem servant owners and dungeon masters. These were presented at public protests of the war or really the massacre. Many in the Federation forum publicly protested the war for their own political reasons, but the Federation was more secure now that the threat of the Rem Alliance had been eliminated. Secretly many breathed easier and merchants relished the profit of taking over Rem markets. Public fervor died out even as the Rem. Soon the Rem were numbered to be less than a hundred. The last family headed to space station Deep Space Nine. That was where, the then human Frances, first met the well-endowed 17 year-old Amel of TriSun, who was now dying because of the Rem. The constable Odo there had almost arrested Frances for making love to the minor, while really warning her to stay away from Jake, Captain Sisko's son, but that is another report called "The Deepest Space Nine."

12