Francis to Frances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was old enough to be my gran, I didn't fancy her at all and yet with her cunt wrapped around my cock and milking me I was nearly in heaven, "Just let her cuddle you," Mrs Baxter said and then she was lost in me fucking her and nothing else mattered.

It seemed an age before I shot a stream of silver spunk deep into her aged cunt and she gasped as she too climaxed, "That's how to treat a special girl," she said triumphantly, as she stood shakily and went to sit on he couch, "Keep her drained and she'll be no trouble at all."

My mind reeled, I sat on the couch and the butt plug threatened to rip me in half.

"You do look pretty Frances, doesn't she Martha," May said admiringly.

"I would offer you a small sherry but it really is bed time," Martha suggested, and almost threw Mrs Baxter out of the house, before she returned to see me and said, "I think we should sort your clothes out Frances, obviously you can't wear boy clothes any longer."

"No," I agreed, sadly.

"We have some things you can borrow," May suggested, "In our bedroom."

I followed them upstairs, the butt plug was still in my ass and I went in their bedroom and sat on the bed my cock reared..

"Look, it needs draining," Martha said pointing to my cock.

"Yes," May agreed, "Shall I get a chamber pot."

"No that's unhygieneic, "Martha said, "I think Mildred's way was cleaner."

"Yes!" May agreed, "You relieve Frances and I'll make a nice pot of tea!"

*

Pastor Taylour

Mrs Baxter (Mildred)

12