Frank and Jesse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

The sun was up earlier than we were. I must have been the first awake and my eyes didn't focus very quickly. We must have not gone to sleep very long ago. I felt like at least another 5 or 6 hours of sleep would sure help. As I began to be slightly more conscious, I became more aware of all the bodies around me. I looked around and found three other bodies. Oh yeah, Frank and Jesse.

Frank stirred; his face turned more towards me. I leaned over and kissed him. His tongue met mine. His hand rested between my legs, fondling my balls, my cock growing more erect, the head sliding up along his forearm.

"Morning Dad."

His tongue drove further down my throat in excitement. "Hi Son. You made your Dad's ass nice and sore last..."

-

"Robert ... Robert. Wake up! You overslept." Bob sat on the edge of the bed stroking my morning erection.

"Shit Bob! That was the strangest dream I've ever had. Didn't make sense at all."

"You can tell me about it tonight."

Bob turned facing the wall. His leg was now crossed over the knee of the other as he tied the second running shoe.

"I'm going for my morning jog. Don't go back to sleep."

I sat up next to Bob and stroked both his legs. "Sure you don't want me to call in sick? After that dream I have a serious need to crawl all over your body."

12