Frank & Joe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was walking around the room the door suddenly opened and a colleague of Joe came in, he stopped on seeing me but I had forgotten that I was totally nude and so went up to him to give him a peck on his cheek, I have met him many times before and we were friendly up to the stage where we kissed each other on the cheeks instead of shaking hands. My arms were around his hips and after the kiss I remained where I was and was asking him where was his wife. He was still silent until Joe casually reminded me about my nudity and I quickly let him go and then pulled him into the room and closed the door. I started to apologize but Joe told me it wouldn’t make any difference if I remained naked, telling this friend that he had a hard time getting me to get dressed and I was usually bare assed naked at home. After that I put on my bikini and Joe and I left the room and headed downstairs and to the pool to join the guests that were already there.

The party was a resounding success, drinks flowed freely and there was plenty of food, it was all office staff and spouses so we knew everybody. Everybody was in swim suits and there were plenty of pushing and shoving and I believe that everybody spent sometime in the pool so that we were all dripping wet even when we started to eat. When it grew dark, there were a couple of spotlights so the party continued until about 9.00pm when the guests started to leave. Throughout the party I noticed that this friend of Joe was keeping close to me and I mentioned it to Joe, his explanation was that he must want to see me naked again so when we were about to leave I went up to him and asked if he wanted to join Joe and me as we changed out of our swim suits, he agreed quickly.

We waited until almost everybody had left so that we could use the same bedroom again and the three of us went up together. As soon as we were in the room I quickly took off my bikini and stood naked in front of him and asked if he noticed any changes in my body, giving the stupid excuse that I had eaten too much and was worried that I may have put on some weight. This meant that he had the opportunity to really look at my naked body and he took full advantage, even touching my tits and ass saying that he had to feel them to be able to give me a really true answer. I knew what he was up to and actually got quite a thrill from the occasion and so allowed him this pleasure. Finally he said that he didn’t notice any increase in my weight but that he had to check me out again later to be absolutely sure.

However I didn’t bother to put on my dress and remained naked and now he was caressing me all over, Joe was already fully dressed and ready to leave, suddenly the door opened and Joe’s boss and wife stood there. Pat (the boss’ wife) asked what we were doing and her husband (Dick) said that it looked like we were planning an orgy, Joe’s friend still had his hands on me and both of us didn’t make any move away from each other. Anyway I turned to Dick and replied that we were not having an orgy, it was just that I had eaten too much and had asked this friend to check if I had put on any weight. Dick came over to me and ran his hands all over my naked body, he even kept his hands between my legs and I could feel his fingers parting my cunt, he told me that my body was still very desirable, now his wife, Pat, came up to me and she too ran her hands all over me saying that my body felt good enough to be eaten.

Now I said that it was late and we should be leaving and asked them if I could get dressed, Joe friend pulled me into his arms and kissed me full on my mouth, of course I didn’t bother to break away, after all I was the only naked person in the room and it would be so silly to stop him from kissing me knowing that everybody had been fondling me earlier, with my full permission. Joe’s friend pulled on his clothes and I my dress and we went downstairs together. Dick and Pat walked us to our car and as I was about to get in Dick pulled me to him and kissed me, again I accepted his kiss and, in fact, kissed him back. By this time Joe had already got into the car and had started the engine but Pat too pulled me into her arms and kissed me, the minute her lips were on mine I felt her tongue pushing at my lips and so I opened up to receive her tongue and sucked on it for a couple of moments.

Finally they allowed me to get into the car but Pat leaned in through the opened window and fondled my tits while we said our goodnights. Since that time we’ve met up with Dick and Pat twice, once in their home when their children were away and the second time we went off to California staying in a hotel with adjoining rooms. That is another story. As for Joe’s friend, we’ve met a few times but I’m not interested in starting anything with him as I’m not attracted to him. However during the company’s Christmas party last year he came up to me and was asking to meet up with me alone or with Joe and I had to tell him that was out of the question, I did allow him to fondle me, even under my dress and he finger fucked me although not until I climaxed. I’ve turned him down a few times so I guess he has got the message and anyway we don’t meet him too often.

One other incident that I remember with fondness was when we called an electrician over to fix the lights in the garage. He came on a Tuesday afternoon, I was down in the basement cleaning and dusting and was totally naked, when I heard the doorbell I just went up and opened the front door! The electrician stood there starring at me and that was when I realized I was bare assed naked, however I invited him in saying that I didn’t have any clothes downstairs and asked him if he wanted me to get dressed. He just continued looking at me so I pulled his hand and brought him to the garage, there is a door that leads directly to the garage from the kitchen, and told him what we wanted done. Now he got back his voice and replied that he had to go out to his van to get a ladder so I opened the garage door and told him to drive his van in. When he started getting his tools etc out from the van, I told him I would down in the basement and to call out if he needed anything, and went back inside. After a few minutes I saw him standing at the top of the steps and asked what was the matter, he walked down slowly asking me if I was naked all the time, I told him no but that I preferred to be nude and if he wasn’t happy with it I would go upstairs to put something on. However he didn’t bother to answer but said that he felt distracted by me, I replied that he would be working in the garage and I down in the basement so there was no reason to be distracted. He told me the thought of me totally naked alone at home was a big distraction and said he wanted to show me how distracting I was. Saying this he started to unbutton his fly so I knew what was coming and quickly told him that my husband wouldn’t like it if he tried anything. He looked at me and replied that he was a red blooded man and seeing me totally nude and alone he had to fuck me or he wouldn’t be able to do any work at all.

By this time he had his pants down around his ankles and seeing that I hadn’t moved or tried to run away from him, I guess he got braver and started to walk towards me. When he reached me all he had to do was pull me towards him and his mouth was on mine and we were kissing and then I felt his hands all over my body. Then he pulled me down on the floor and seeing that I didn’t resist he was soon between my legs and pushed his cock easily into my cunt, I was already so wet! Soon he was pounding his cock into me, I just lay there but after a while I could feel the pleasure running throughout my body. As he continued to fuck me, I told him that he can’t assume that I would be naked and available the next time he came over, he stopped moving for a while and just starred at me before continuing. After another couple of minutes he stopped moving again and I could feel him shooting his load into my cunt which, in turn, gave me an orgasm.

When we were finished he got up and pulled up his pants and then I went up to the kitchen with him, he went back into the garage and started work, I stood there for a couple of minutes watching him and then told him I had to go back to the basement to finish my work down there. Later I came back up into the garage and he was just finishing up, he told me to test the lights and everything worked alright so I invited him into the kitchen saying that I had to write out a check for him and also asked if he wanted a drink. Since I was still naked, he reached over and pulled me towards him and started kissing me again but this time I pushed him away saying that if he wanted more sex, he would have to reduce his price. (This really made me feel like a whore, paying for something with my body, but at the same time I felt deliciously naughty!)

We went into the kitchen and I told him to wait while I went upstairs to get the check book, I asked him again if he wanted me to get dressed while I was upstairs, his reply was “You must be kidding!!!”

Well I took this to mean that he didn’t want me to get dressed and so came down still naked but carrying the check book. He showed me the bill and I asked for a discount, we had to bargain a little but he finally agreed to charge only for parts used and not for labor and just as I was about to write out the check he came up behind me and started to fondle my tits. He now pulled me out of the chair and sat down himself and unbuttoned his fly again and pushed his pants down, I saw that his cock was already hard and standing up, then he pulled me to him and so I sat in his lap, straddling him and lowered myself on his cock until I was sitting down fully in his lap with his cock filling me up. He leaned back with his hands behind his head and told me to fuck myself, I went ahead, pushing myself up and down but making sure that his cock didn’t come out of my cunt. When he came I didn’t but he wasn’t aware because he got up and pulled his pants back up. I sat down in the chair and wrote out a check for him, as he was leaving he pulled me to him and kissed me and told me that I should call him anytime I needed any electrical work done.

This was the first time that I had allowed a man to fuck me without Joe’s knowledge but I did tell him how I managed to save us some money when he came home that evening, he called me a slut! As usual I hadn’t washed my cunt and so Joe quickly pulled me upstairs for a quick fuck (we had to go upstairs as our children were home) and then I had a shower before coming down for dinner. The next day I told Frank about what happened and he was pleased that I was willing to allow a stranger to fuck me in my own home, he asked if we would be calling this electrician again and I replied that both Joe and me were looking and hoping that we had to very soon, Frank also called me a slut!

One thing I have notice is that I seem to be able to have orgasms easily, usually as soon as I feel a man shooting his cum in my cunt, that would be enough to trigger my own orgasm. And multiple orgasms are common, I know this make a lot of men happy since they believe that it’s because of their good fucking that I cum so easily, I don’t tell them that my cunt is so sensitive. Both Frank and Joe tell me that I would make a good whore since my customers would be so happy to see my reactions. I told them that they sometimes make me feel like a whore!

To be continued.

12