Frank and Maxine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxine's face showed anger as she said, "And just what the hell do you mean by that?"

"Simple. I have no way of knowing if you took on one of your fuck buddies before you came home so while I'm willing to follow them in I'm not willing to put my mouth where their cocks have been."

"You bastard!" she cried as she swung at me to slap my face, but I was expecting it so I grabbed her wrist and said:

"Spare me the phony indignation bullshit. I know all about Terry from Finance, Bill in Procurement, Phil in Quality Control and let us not forget Roger. Granted that I've never seen you fucking them, but at the last party I did get to watch you suck and then fuck Bartrom."

Her face lost color when she heard that and she suddenly deflated like a balloon the air had just gone out of.

"So back to where this conversation started. If you want to fuck tonight I'm all for it, but my doing oral on you is a thing of the past."

I left her sitting there and went up to bed. I was not surprised when she didn't follow me up nor was I surprised when I woke up alone in the morning.

+++++++++++++++++++

When I came down in the morning Maxi was fixing breakfast and the twins were helping her. I gave out a cherry "Good morning all" and got myself a cup of coffee. I added cream to it and then went out and sat at the picnic table on the patio to watch the sunrise.

After a few minutes Michelle brought me a plate with eggs, bacon and toast on it and then she and Melanie joined me. Maxi didn't come out.

"What happened last night" Melanie asked. "When we got up this morning mom was sleeping on the couch and she looked like she had been crying all night."

"I confronted her with what I knew about her cheating and then went to bed."

"What is going to happen?"

"I don't know. It is pretty much going to be up to your mother. For my part I decided to let her know and then come to an agreement to exist as a couple sharing a house, but I don't know what your mother will want to do. I'll just have to wait and see."

"Keep us in the loop okay" Michelle asked.

"Of course" I said and they got up and headed off to school.

When they were gone Maxi came out and sat at the table with me. She was silent for maybe half a minute and then asked:

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing. I don't want to give up the house and go and live in an apartment and I don't want to become a part time father to the girls. What I want to do is co-exist here in the house and pretend to be a loving couple to those around us. That is what I want, but you might have other ideas."

"What do we tell the girls when we start sleeping separately?"

"We don't sleep separately. We slept together the entire time you were cheating on me and it didn't kill me. Whether we have sex or not will be up to you, but if you do decide to keep having sex with me you need to remember that my doing oral on you isn't going to happen. I will not be a cocksucker by proxy."

"You mean that? Keep living together? Why in the world would you want to do that?"

"I just told you. I want to be a full time father to Melanie and Michelle and I can't be that if I'm divorced and living somewhere. Also from a financial standpoint it makes sense. Lawyers cost money and one of the things a divorce would cause would be our having to sell the house as part of the asset split. That would probably put you and the girls in an apartment. Co-existing just seems like the sensible thing to do. Like I said earlier; living together while you were doing what you were doing hasn't killed me."

"The girls are bound to notice a difference in our relationship. What do we tell them?"

"Why would they notice? The only change would be in the bedroom and they wouldn't be privy to that. I haven't treated you any differently since I found out about you and I see no reason for you to treat me any differently than you have since you started making love to other guys."

"I'm not making love with other guys. I fuck them. The only man I make love with is you."

"Whatever. You need to think about what I've proposed. We can talk more about it when I get home from work tonight."

"I don't need to think about it. It may come as a surprise to you, but I don't want a divorce either. I love you and I want to stay married to you."

"Given what I know about what you have been doing you are going to have a hell of a hard time selling that to me."

I got up, got some coffee in a travel mug and headed off to work. As I drove down the freeway I was thinking of the legal advice I'd gotten. What would happen with the house would depend on the judge we drew if I went the divorce route. Of the seven sitting judges that presided over divorce cases four would bend over backward to see that the wife got everything out of the divorce she could possibly get. Two always leaned toward the man in cases where the wife was unfaithful and one was strictly a 'middle of the roader' in all cases. The odds were not in my favor.

One suggestion that the attorney gave me would give me all the proceeds if I sold the house and then did something with the money before going for a divorce, but that would only do what I wanted to avoid. I didn't want my girls living in an apartment somewhere and probably not in as nice a neighborhood as the one we were now in.

The optimal solution was the one I'd proposed to Maxi, but would she do it? I know she said that she didn't want a divorce and she might have meant it when she said it, but could she actually live like I proposed for any length of time before wanting out? There wasn't going to be any love there, at least not on my part. Acceptance of the situation? Yes. Sex if she wanted it? Yes. Love and affection? Not after hearing what Roger said and then seeing her with Bartrom. The touching, hugging and kissing that were once a large part of our marriage were history. It might have been different if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, but the picture of her on her knees with Bartrom's cock in her mouth was burned into my mind and came to the forefront every time I looked at Maxine.

Luckily I was so busy at work that I had no time to spare on thoughts of Maxine and her hobby, but they crowded in on me on my way home as I wondered what Maxine was going to do.

I had a surprise waiting for me when I got home. For the last year or so the girls would have dinner started by the time I got home. Maxi would usually get home in time to finish the dinner, but on that night Maxi was all ready home and fixing dinner when I got there. I would have thought that she would be home around her usual time since she had probably had her 'usual late lunch' with Bartrom.

She went to kiss me when I walked into the kitchen, but I turned my head so it landed on my cheek. She looked upset that I did that and I could not resist saying:

"What? You expected me to kiss the mouth that probably sucked Bartrom's cock during a long lunch today?"

There was a flash of anger on her face, but she forced it away and said:

"I called in sick. I decided that I needed to spend my time today in thinking of ways to save my marriage."

"Did you spend as much time thinking about how to throw it away before you started cheating on me?"

"That is water under the bridge Frank. I can't undo what has been done. We need to concentrate on the here and now."

"What we have here and now Maxine is a cheating, backstabbing slut of a wife and an extremely pissed off husband who isn't very likely to get over it. This was no one time fling Maxine. This was no one time lapse in judgment to be put behind you and never done again. This has been going on for at least two years that I know of and with at least six different men that I know of. And you have done things with them that you never would do with me.

"Imagine how surprised I was to hear that Roger and Phil had been fucking your tight little ass. An ass that you wouldn't let me have because the very thought of anal sex was so damned disgusting that you didn't even want it mentioned. Imagine, if you can, the look on my face when I heard that you took on Roger and Ralph at the same time in a hotel room and then spent the night in that room with Roger.

"Imagine what the expression on my face must have looked like when I found out that the next night you brought Roger home with you, fed him dinner and then fucked him all night on our bed. Try and picture me as I learned you wouldn't let him stop fucking you as you took my phone call.

"No Maxine; it is way, way too late for you to try and save the marriage. The best you can do is co-exist with me and try to give the girls a stable home life. Housemates with benefits if you want to look at it that way. By the way; I had myself tested for social diseases and so far I'm clear. I say so far because it sometimes takes up to six months before they can determine if you have the Aids virus or not. The way you bounce around from man to man sooner or later you are going to catch something."

"No chance of that Frank. Condoms were always used."

"Bullshit Maxine. I watched Bartrom bend you over a chair and fuck you from behind and he did not have a condom on."

"He doesn't need one. He is careful because of his wife."

"Are you brain dead Maxine? If he is cheating on his wife with you who else is he cheating with? You have no idea of where his cock has been. Is he telling you that you are the only one? If he is lying to his wife why would you expect him not to lie to you? You have been fucking with my life and health Maxine and now you want to save a marriage you have done your best to destroy? Get real!!"

She started crying and ran from the room. I saw that the water on the stove was boiling so I added the pasta and stirred it. I checked it and stirred it occasionally as I set the table and by the time I had that done the girls were there and they chased me out of the kitchen and took over.

Maxine did not come down for dinner and when Melanie asked why I told her that her mother and I had words earlier and that Maxi hadn't seemed to like what I had to say.

"So what's going on pops? You said that you would keep us in the loop."

I told them what had occurred and Michelle said, "You need to lighten up daddy. If you want her to go along with what you want you are going to have to cut her some slack."

"I know. You're right. It is just that it is still so fresh that my anger hasn't had a chance to fade some."

"Maybe what you need to do is schedule one of your work trips to get you away for a bit. Get away from the situation and maybe the anger will cool somewhat."

"That would only keep it fresh in my mind because I'd know what she would be out doing while I was gone. Enough of this bad stuff. How was your day?"

"Same old, same old" Melanie said.

"That is so not so" Michelle said. "A new boy has transferred in and Mel hasn't been able to keep her eyes off of him. At lunch when we went into the cafeteria she saw him sitting alone at a table and the brazen hussy walked over and sat down with him totally uninvited."

I looked at Melanie and saw that she was blushing. She saw my look and said:

"I was supposed to stand around until some other girl snagged him?"

That set the tone for the rest of the dinner conversation and when dinner was over I got up and started doing the clean up. When the dishes were done and put away went down into my basement workshop and puttered around until my bedtime. When I got to the bedroom I found Maxi naked and waiting. Before I could say or do anything she said:

"You said that whether we made love or not would be up to me and I want it."

I had said that so I undressed and joined her on the bed. She might have been making love, but I was just fucking. I fucked her as hard as I was able and in my mind I was punishing her by fucking her hard. Silly me! She was loving it. When I finished I was going to roll off and go to sleep, but Maxi had other ideas. When I got off of her she slid down, took my cock in her mouth and got me back up. As soon as I was erect she mounted me cowgirl and went to work getting us both off again. When it was over and I was lying there trying to catch my breath Maxi said:

"I accept Frank. Coexistence, but this has to be part of it. My only condition is that you never say no to me. It goes without saying that I'll never say no to you."

She got up to go to the bathroom and when she came back I was asleep.

++++++++++++++

Tuesday I received a call from one of our customers in Dallas who was having a problem with one of our units so I called the airline, made a reservation and headed home to pack a bag. I called both girls and left a message on their voice mails (phones had to be turned off in school) and then I called Maxi to let her know what was up. I got the "Sorry, but I'm out of the office" message and of course I looked at my watch and wondered if she was having another 'long lunch' with Bartrom. I left a message and headed for the airport.

I spent three days in Dallas and didn't bother to call home. The image of Roger fucking Maxi while she took my call jumped into the forefront of my mind every time I reached for the phone. I did call the girls on their cells and kept them up to date on my schedule and from them I got the information that their mother never went back out after getting home from work. "So what" I was thinking. "She's getting it done on long lunches."

I flew home Friday and apparently the girls had been keeping Maxi informed of my movements because when I got home I found dinner waiting for me. The conversation over dinner was mostly the girls bringing me up to date on their doings. They had beaten Falstaff in field hockey and I had to listen to the after action play by play and then Michelle started picking on her sister and making her blush as she described Melanie's association with the new boy in school.

"How about you Maxi? Anything going on with you?"

"No. Just work, come home and repeat it the next day."

I knew that she knew I didn't believe a word of it. She knew that I suspected she had fucked around while I was gone because that is what she had always done.

Dinner over I went into the kitchen to do the dishes, but the girls told me to leave it to them.

"You have been separated from mom for three days. You need to catch up on your snuggle and cuddle time."

I wondered what they were up to. They knew what my relationship with Maxi was and snuggling and cuddling wasn't part of it.

I went into the family room and plopped down in front of the TV and a minute or so later Maxi joined me. She snuggled up next to me and whispered:

"We need to put on a show for the girls if we intend to hide what our relationship really is from them."

I had to go along with it since keeping her from knowing that the girls already knew all about her was something I needed to do. Maxine's idea of snuggling and cuddling included lots of rubbing my cock through my trousers and of course my cock responded. It naturally got to the point where I wasn't paying any attention to what was on the TV and Maxi took my hand, got me up from the couch and led me to our bedroom.

We stripped and Maxi surprised me by going down on me. It was a surprise because I fully expected her not to do oral on me since I'd already put her on notice that I would not reciprocate. We fucked and when I came Maxi slid down saying "We have three nights to make up for" and took me in her mouth and worked to get me up again. We went twice more before I was too whipped to go any farther.

Maxi got out of bed and walked over to the dresser, picked up something, brought it back and handed it to me. It was from the clinic and it said that Maxi was disease free. As she handed it to me she said:

"This is the only one of these I'll ever need to get. I know you won't believe me, but you are going to be the only one from now on."

I just read the report and didn't say anything. Maxi went into the bathroom, I turned off the light and got under the covers and in only seconds I was asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up in the morning with Maxi cuddled up to me and when I stirred her hand went to my cock and one thing led to another and I worked up a sweat before I was even fully awake. She still wasn't done. She followed me into the shower and I ended up doing her from behind. She would have pulled me back to bed except I reminded her that the girls would be up and be expecting to go to breakfast.

The girls had a game that afternoon and Maxi and I were there to cheer them on. About halfway through the game I discovered that Maxi was holding my hand and try as I might I couldn't figure out when it happened.

The afternoon took on a slightly sour note when Michelle and Melanie's team lost, but I swelled with pride when I saw how they handled it. They made the effort to shake the victor's hands and compliment them on playing a great game. Regardless of whatever else was going to go on in my life my girls were going to be okay.

That night was the monthly dance at the VFW and Maxi and I had always gone and so we went. I expected that there would be a bit of a sour mood on my part because two of the men that Maxi worked with were also members. They hadn't been named by Roger in his talk with Sam, but that didn't mean anything. They could still be on her list of fuck buddies. They always asked Maxi to dance and she had always said yes. It had never been all that much of a biggie to me because I had always danced with their wives, but then that was pre-Roger.

We had been there about an hour when Marty came over and asked Maxi for a dance. Maxi surprised both of us when she turned to me and asked me if I would mind. It was the first time she had ever deferred to me when she had been asked to dance. I of course said that I wouldn't mind, but I watched them dance. Watched them closely. I didn't see anything that that made me think that they were anything other than co-workers. There was reasonable space between them, no leaning forward and whispering in an ear, no intimate touches.

The same happened when Lou asked her to dance. She danced twice with both of them and I never saw anything untoward. Of course I wasn't watching her all the time because I did dance with Marty and Lou's wives and with a few of the other ladies there.

About one we took our leave and as soon as I pulled out of the parking lot Maxi slid over next to me and her hand touched my cock through my pants as she said:

"I know you want to know. It is because I am yours. I have always been yours and I will always be yours. I just decided that I need to be more proactive in showing it."

"What in the world are you talking about?"

"Checking with you to see if it was okay before agreeing to dance with others. I'm not stupid Frank. I know that we will never get back to what we had before, but I will do everything that I can to show you that I want to be with you."

"Yeah! Right!" I thought, "That is why you were fucking others" but I kept my mouth shut and reached over and patted her on the leg. When we got home she wanted to make love and so we did.

Sunday morning was a repeat of Saturday except we didn't need to hurry down and take the girls out to breakfast. When we finally did get down we found that the girls had already done breakfast and were sitting around out on the patio eating. Maxi and I fixed ourselves plates and went out to join them. When Maxine walked by and had her back to Melanie Mel gave me a 'thumbs up' and a wink.

The rest of the day was atypical Sunday. Maxi and the girls went shopping and I worked around the house. That night Maxi again went for my cock and I didn't fight her off.

Monday Maxi had another surprise for me.

"I gave my two weeks notice today. My working there with the people I've been working with would be more of a strain than I want on our relationship."