Frank and Maxine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later she had a job working for one of her previous employers competitors.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two years went by with no major changes. There was some thawing in my attitudes and I did reach a point where I was showing some affection to Maxi. The love was gone and it wasn't coming back, but there was a little 'something' there.

I kept a close eye on Maxi's comings and goings and I never saw anything to indicate she was screwing somewhat else. The girls kept me informed on what Maxi did while I was on my trips and according to them she came home from work and never went out.

The girls will be leaving and going to college next month and what will happen then I don't know. I'm all for keeping the same arrangement, but I've no idea on what Maxi will want to do.

Did I ever go after Roger or any of the other guys that Maxi had fucked? No I didn't. It is the nature of man to lust after women and Maxi was a very sexy lady. Were they assholes for going after another man's wife? Yes they were, but you can't forget that they couldn't have gotten a damned thing out of Maxi if she would have said no.

Did I ever try and find out why Maxi did what she did? Again the answer is no. I didn't really want to know. Given how I'd felt when I found out about her extracurricular activities I don't think I could have handled it if Maxi told me that I just couldn't get the job done in the bedroom. It was easier for me to convince myself that Maxi was just oversexed and needed more than any one man could provide.

The entire time she was cheating on me we were having sex three, four and even sometimes five times a week. After I'd found out and confronted her and she said that it would only be me from then on the sex had increased a bit. I never pushed to find out the when, why, who, where and how because I didn't want to rock the boat and possibly mess up the arrangement we had.

A couple of times I'd sensed that she had wanted to explain herself to me, but I never gave her the chance. I was probably sticking my head in the sand, but I really didn't want to find out that it had been cause by something - real or imagined - that I'd done. All I know is that my approach, while not a common one in a case of infidelity, worked for me and my girls. Did it work for Maxi? I don't know and quite frankly I don't care.