All Comments on 'Frank and Regina'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 173 Comments
JerrycuriousJerrycuriousabout 13 years ago
Good Story

A very good story and extremely well written. Not the usual run-of-the-mill stuff. Hope you continue gracing us with equally good tales.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
A Great Read!!!!!!

I love your style even the goofy ones, but this story was as good as it get for my reading pleasure!! Thanks for the great read.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
You almost had a winner.....

then you fucked it up as usual.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Good read!

Thanks for sharing this story, I loved it and its originality. Keep writing these great storys that I love to read. Love your style and talent. Only other comment is KEEPEM COMIN.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Yes it was...

A pretty realistic story and I can live with the ending, even if others think you should have torched the bitch.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I thought the story had a lot of depth to it.

The hurt and pain of seeing his wife cheat on him twice, and the revenge to her lover was another level to the story.

I could understand how he felt about not being able to trust her anymore but then to have loved her for most of his life would be hard to just turn off.

He also had to think about how the court system would shaft him out of half of everything he owned, and that would be enough to make one to stop and think things through before doing anything rash in the divorce courts.

A good story and it made me think of what it would be like to go through something that the character in the story did.

Thanks for the read.

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
A good read to start with but still the old male notions prevail?

I have to say that I enjoyed the interaction between the characters and as usual, the story flowed, for that Bob, you get four out of five stars.

What made me laugh is the male perception of size that seems to prevail in stories like these. The analogy you used with the rheostat and tube and toggles is totally laughable I almost peed myself.

When will you men finally believe that size matters little when it comes to satisfying a woman? The average penis when erect is around 5.5 to 7 inches in length. The average vagina at rest...that’s no arousal is 4 to 5 inches and when aroused, it’ll lengthen to around 6 or 7 when stretched. This means that there is no reason why any man with a penis anywhere from 5 inches and up can’t satisfy a woman during coitus. Anything more than 7 inches and it’s waste as it will only hurt the woman if the man tries to jamb it in too far.

Now I know what you may be thinking...she a lesbian, what would she know? I tell you this now, my, or my girlfriend’s fingers aren’t a foot long and as round as beer cans. I still have enormous orgasms with something far smaller than the average penis...Think about it for a minute and you see that the analogy used in this story is laughable, the average man will hit all her toggles irrespective.

Apart from that I congratulate Bob for bring this story to a good conclusion, even if it is a little awkward.

Amanda

harbormaster1harbormaster1about 13 years ago
good story

One of your better ones

cadaverinecadaverineabout 13 years ago
One of the Best

A really great story demonstrating the

emotions of a cheating spouse

and revenge. Also, it had closure.

Thank you.

sooriressooriresabout 13 years ago
Very American

The story is so American with the idea that any man can go out purchase a stun gun and a gun with live bullets....

It was a flowing read...

The question of whether you take her back is a question that I have often wondered about....my second wife did come home late one night with lipstick on her face...and her heterosexual love life ended there...Whether she were to come back and wanted to be forgiven...and whether I would forgive her is anyone's guess.

Big cocks...did anyone ever write about tight pussies?

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

I think this is one of the better stories from JPB. There was at least a measure of revenge against the wife and lover, which often lacks in his stories.

I'm undecided about whether Frank should've taken back Regina. Her behavior as a teenager was probably indicative of her in later life, but then, they WERE teenagers, sowing their wild oats, and playing the field. What she should've done was actually make that clear to Frank, and also expect that kind of non exclusivity from him as well.

What I did NOT like was Regina's behavior towards Frank while she was cheating. Frank said it well, she thought of him as an utter wimp, had no respect for him, and wanted to watch him get beat up by Stan. As far as priorities go (from a wife), she had it completely wrong.

If she really did love Frank, and Stan was "just a fling", then when Frank caught them, she would've tried to get Stan away from their house as fast as possible. She'd have forgotten about Stan in an instant. Instead she wants Frank to wait until they're done? And when he doesn't go, and Stan is threatening him, she waits and watches? Dealbreaker for the marriage right there.

What she did after Stan blackmailed her...given JPB's usual endings, I kept thinking this was a setup by Regina, knowing that Frank was watching her, and when they're finally back together, revealing that she has another lover (not Stan), and telling this lover that she's gotten Frank's trust back...

Now that I think about it, I don't know how a cheating wife with actual remorse SHOULD behave, other than being as loving and attentive as possible to her husband, which is exactly what Regina did in this story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Most of the readers here are Morons -- Lets review

when your cheating wife comes at you with a LAMP and threatens to KILL you -- he has to use a STUN gun to stop her for God's sake-- becuase you wnat stop beating up her Lover/ boyfriend

The marriage is over.

On second thought calling the readers here who think this a GOOD story Morons...is an insult to Morons everywhere

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Even if YOU are as stupid as Frank and the author JPB

and accpet the wife's idiot excuses and explanations the BIGGEST issue is not even touched upon

Besides the wife's attempt to KILL or seriously injure her own husband in an attempt to save her boyfriend

....oh yeah THAT!!!!.....

*****The problem with any sort of reconciliation in THIS story is that while REGINA finally realizes how badly she has hurt Frank... Frank never wonders WHY it took his wife so long to see this.***

In short Regina does not understand WHY Frank SHOULD be uspet -- even in the abstract. Regina does not understand why Frank MIGHT be upset and she refuses to see that there is a legit reason why Frank COULD be upset.

she thinks its one of those "Men things ".

Everytime Frank explains His hurt and his humiliation Regina says "that macho bullshit"

For example this

REGINA:

"I don't understand why you would do something like that. I don't understand why you did what you did do. Stan was no threat to you. I told you that. I told you that it was just a fling and wouldn't last. ****Why did you have to go and get all macho?"*****

You see? ANY emotional reaction from Frank is totally Unjustified.

Then she asks "What about us?"

after she finds about of the cancelled credit cards and her canceled gym memberhsip she says.... "We have to talk Frank. I need to convince you that you are wrong in what you are thinking."

you see ? She does not even consider HER ideas / thinking are wrong.

the wife tries to cave his skull in with a Jamp and Frank the big bully cancels her Gym Membership???

SOMEONE PLEASE CALL GLORIA ALLRED... cnn... And the state chapetr of NOW.

Regina does not even consider the idea that her actions MIGHT be the cause of Frank's violence.

How fucked up in the head do you have to be to NOT see that that such behavior MIGHT get someone angry?

Regina admits to having the best sex ever with Stan and his big cock and admits to doing it 3 times.

But she STILL does even see why such actions even MIGHT theoretcially upset Frank or have ANY emotional Impact at all

REGINA:

"He couldn't have taken me away from you Frank. No man could take me away from you."

Lastly It is so typical of the dimwit readers here and this awful author that they cant see these basic points about human decency.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
One of your better stories in that you gave the cuckolded husband some balls.....

But you took them away at the end when he didn't take the opportunity to trade up and get rid of the cheating barren whore. Here actions spoke louder than words when she defended Stan and came to his aid over her husbands. If Frank was resolute enough to get rid of the bed then shouldn't he get rid of the slut that comtaminated it too? How could he trust the bitch?

DrallDrallabout 13 years ago
Very Enjoyable!

Thanks for a good read. I think they will make it.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
I'll sign up with the revenge team on this one

Good story, JPB. The creative anger for Frank to think the situation through and buy the stun gun makes sense and is appropriate. I did like Regina's novel, toggle switch every inch, explanation for how a big dick feels. That has to be at least as creative as Linda Lovelace's clit in her throat. All in all, Frank and Regina is a well told story. Is there a fair amount of license? Of course, but it is reasonable license as far as I am concerned.

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

Coulda, woulda, shoulda...What would've been nice to read, is if Frank fucked (or threatened to fuck) some other woman, who's better in bed than Regina. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander...See how she likes it, and what her feeble protests would be.

(Frank probably isn't that kind of guy.)

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
As per usual Harry sees in only black and white!

You’re right Harry...Regina didn’t understand why her husband was so upset and I dare say it will take her years before she truly appreciates what her action did to their marriage. Men and women have had this problem down through the ages. Some don’t find it a problem, while other really don’t have a clue. And that goes both ways in the gender cycle.

I’m sure everyone has been in a situation where they have been taken totally by surprise and not understood or comprehended what was going on. She did attack her husband, but I doubt she actually thought about what she was about to do with the lamp and the consequences of her actions. She was trying to stop an attack that could, if not interrupted, send her husband to jail for murder. Did she think about the repercussions of hitting him with a lamp, no, I don't think she thought past stopping Frank from killing another man and then having to deal with the legal repercussions?

Where Harry’s argument falls down is that Regina proved to her husband without her knowing she did, that she had made a mistake and one she wasn’t going to continue, she was genuinely remorseful for her infidelity.

When she found out that Stan had threatened Frank with pay back she took necessary actions to see that Frank wouldn’t be harmed, almost to giving Stan a drastic circumcision and that proved to Frank that for all her faults she did in fact love him and have his best interests at heart.

Whether they can work it out and stay together is anyone’s guess. Even Frank has his doubts, but you have to give him credit for seeing if there is any chance for reconciliation. I don’t like to see relationships go south and if there’s any chance of saving all the years of heartache and misery that divorces create. I think if it is at all possible, you have a certain amount of duty if not to yourself then at least to the injured party to see that they aren’t hurt or disadvantaged in the future.

Just my thoughts and by no means a definite to what should be, but at least something to think about while you decide the future of the character in this story.

Again thanks to Bob for putting some thought provoking ideas out there to be played with.

Amanda

JusttooldJusttooldabout 13 years ago
Good story

Good story. My ending personally would have been different, but to each his own. All in all, this was another of your fine works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Look Behind the Curtain...

A number of differing opinions have been voiced, in response to this story. Much of what has been said SEEMS to be quite valid. The problem is, most of the folks making the comments have not been in this sort of situation before. It's always very easy to say, "If *I* were in this sort of situation, then *I* would do ________!" The world is *filled* with "armchair quarterbacks" - but 98% of them have never set foot on the football field, let alone been in that line-up when the other team charges, intent on sacking you.

I'm speaking from personal experience. I was married to a woman who worked in an office where all the women were either divorced or divorcing, and who were constantly presenting my wife with tales of the glories of the "single" life - all the sex they were getting, the guys spending all manner of money on them, taking them on fantastic weekend trips to Bermuda or the Bahamas or some such place. And then, of course, there was the talk of "size matters".

Mandy01 provided some excellent factual material, regarding the relative sizes of the average penis and vagina. It's been said often - it's not how much you have, but how you use what you've got. And, sadly, there are an unbelievably large number of men who manage to get to their wedding night not really knowing how to "use" their equipment. Nobody's taught them. Sex Ed in schools amounts to "fit Tab A in Slot B" and how to prevent the spread of STD's, and there are damned few other resources that really depict effective foreplay or intercourse, that haven't been labeled as pornography and thus placed "off limits" to many men and women.

It's easy enough to see how the wife could fall prey to the big cock" myth, and - given the current set of "no morals" that's being promulgated by large sections of society (that marriage is outmoded, or only valid for raising children) and it's also easy enough to see how a woman could be deluded into believing that her lifetime-lover might just be willing to let her have her experiment, because he really wants to stay with her. Mind you - I used a derivative of the word, "delusion", because that's exactly what it is.

Hubby's decision, in this story, was justified - but only because he witnessed his wife's final actions with Stan, in her attempt to protect her husband from him. That's got to go a long way to demonstrate that she's getting her head bak on straight, and now remembers what's important in her life.

It's a solution that won't work for everyone, but the chorus of "torch the bitch" comments doesn't apply, in this tale!

In my case, the Ex wasn't that intelligent, and actually offered me an "open marriage". I wasn't into that, so I gave her the freedom she so obviously wanted. Meanwhile, I found a wonderful woman and managed to snag her. Next month will mark our 28th wedding anniversary. The Ex? She spent so much time whoring around town that - by the time she realized that she'd been grossly misled, there weren't any stand-up guys willing to give her a "first chance". She drank herself into an early grave - died last December.

And, yeah, I visited her grave, with an urn full of flowers and a gadget that a friend of mine cobbled together for me. It plays "Ding, Dong, The Witch Is Dead" whenever anyone gets within 3 feet of it.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Thats a fair point Mandy

It is POSSIBLE that Regina's defense of her actions with the Lamp COULD be true.

But for me the KEY point is that this was the 2nd time in what 5 days?

In other words if she came after her husband with a Lamp the FIRST time to stop him from possibly killing Stan...

I would believe her.

BUT this was the 2nd time.

She said she would not stop seeing Stan.

Her words (lying about not seeing Stan IN the marital bed) and actions clearly showed Frank that in her mind stan was #1.

Sure she stopped Stan from going after Frank. But she did that out of guilt NOT love. She did that because if stan killed or hurt Frank badly SHE could not live with the guilt.

That is NOT Love. *** You cannot LOVE someone if that person cannot grasp WHY cheating might get them upset***

I thought you said that the problem was with us stupid men and our obession with our cocks? While you may not like what I say/ post or HOW I say it... you will find I NEVER think with my dick.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Exceptionally good story.

The whole story worked for me. The lack of trust was total on Frank, and he did what he needed to to protect himself. He also found out that Regina was trying her best to make it up to him. Thank You, for a well written story.

meridithmeridithabout 13 years ago
I enjoyed this

It might be hard for some readers to understand how genuine love can overcome indiscretion but I happen to know that it can.

The female lead here could not possibly have made it more difficult though. Even that could be just a common human failing. As a result of her actions, some distrust and suspicion will always remain as the author rightly indicated.

I see that most read this as I do, a better effort from this author.

Then I read the comment from that Harry person. The only moron is of course him, his comments worth disregard.

I liked the story even though I did not quite understand the electricity part.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
What happened vs. what HVA says happened...

Do we believe what HVA says happened or do we believe what the author wrote happened. The "little" example below is indicative of the gap between the 2.

What the JPB said happened: "Out of the corner of my eye I saw Regina pick up the table lamp from the bedside table. What she planned on doing with it I don't know because she never had a chance to do it."

What the expert from VA said happened: "Besides the wife's attempt to KILL or seriously injure her own husband in an attempt to save her boyfriend..."

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
Great story, some great comments (not the knee jerk stuff)

I don't know what's right for any one individual but 'torch the bitch' after 25 years of loving her as the ONLY choice is ludicrous. Regina didn't help her self with her attitude but as one person commented, perhaps she really was stupid about what Frank would do and react. The bottom line was how she reacted to his life being threatened. (No, Harry, picking up a lamp is not evidence of intent to kill or choosing which one to hit.) Not to be overlooked is 25 years of absolutely loving a woman as the source of great pain when that loved one cheats. There were some very good comments made and perspectives given that are worthy of serious consideration. Knee jerk reactions were not one of them. JPB treats Frank with fairness and realness. Franks waiting and mulling his decisions over while taking actions is so different from the usual way of not talking, not listening and not considering anything but ego. Good job, Bob.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Excellent Writing

Good and according to studies, reasonable sequence of actions.

Everything that Harry pointed out about Regina's actions is true, including the guilt argument, but it does not make the story bad. Tragedy is important in theater and typically JPB leaves us with conflicted feelings about the ending. That is the sign of a good writer telling a good story.

Personally I would have asked Regina to leave the state, to er---- "prove" that she loved me. Then I would I have started interviewing candidates for the succession, though I am not sure that I would ever trust a woman again... Yes I know that my insecurity is showing but I have been married for 46 years and expect to continue loving my wife, but if she had betrayed me then I would be insecure, probably forever!

magooomagoooabout 13 years ago
one of your best

very enjoyable STORY. She should have made him an inch shorter.

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
When will you ever write something really new, JPB?

Always the ame setup: wife cheats - wife gets caught - wife tells her husband "it's just sex - I love only you!".

But I will never understand what is the "love" in your story. One never humilates and hurts one's beloved. One never cheats and lies this way to a beloved partner.

Your female characters always are dumb, unfeeling an sometimes even cruel. Your stories never make me understand the actions of the cheating (but still loving!?) wifes... and even not the reasonings of the husbands who consider to keep them because of the still lasting "love".

Perhaps I am not wired this way... or is it just that your cheaters and their husbands come from another planet?

fern501fern501about 13 years ago
To Amanda... and of course to JPB for another great story.

Is it because you are a woman or took the stand for women but you sure lifted the comments from "what a wimp!", "torch the bitch!".

It seems you touched something there and I know that my little finger is enough although probably bigger than a woman's. You also raised something I noticed in the answers to your comment and it is our Judeo-Christian education or and environment and the place of man in society. One hundred years ago a man would put a ring around a woman's finger to show she was off limits, nowadays a young woman would wear the ring to keep the barflies off her pants but men might keep off because of it so nothing has changed much.

Again the problem remains the same for men and women as seen in the comments and no matter what we are influenced by religion, as an atheist I can confirm I'm still influenced by religion.

Let's not forget that out of any relationships between two entities both will try to get to the domineering position which means that consciously or unconsciously one of the couple is fighting for leadership and for two thousand years religion has maintained that men should keep the upper hand.

I myseld am very authoritarian when I say it's time to do the dishes....

small print: I do the dishes.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Not bad at all

I like Ciguardian's take on this. Regina's head was firmly up her ass. I can understand her curiosity. Hell, a healthy fantasy can get us in the mood. Guys see a woman that looks great and even better acts sensually and their minds start going. How many wives would be happy if they acted on it? They would feel betrayed and uncertain of their sexuality, just like Frank did. The fact that Regina has NO recognition of how rank feels is pretty odd. But for this story, she doesn't. That's why she is going to continue fucking Stan and after Frank takes care of them she still continues to blather about it meaning nothing. Is it possible that someone can really be this clueless? <br><br>

The incident with the lamp is VERY troubling. I can accept to some extent that she was acting on instinct. But what was her intention? That she didn't want her husband to go to jail? I don't believe that for 1 second. The intensity of the situation would have precluded such reasoned thought. I don't think we can get a clear answer except that it's not in her favor. Her head was still up her ass. <br><br>

As an aside, the description of the effect of a large cock on a woman was hilarious. What is she, a Borg? But the humor aside, the size is just a foil for the effect that it had. Frank didn't care too much about the size, it was the fact that she was getting the "best sex she ever had" and told Frank that several times. Again, can someone really be this clueless and hurtful? <br><br>

Hey babe, your ass is getting fat. Hey babe, your tits are starting to sag. Hey babe, the cellulite in your legs is really obvious. Hey babe, your pussy is so loose that I'm not getting any feeling from it. Hey babe, the gray in your hair and the crows feet around your eyes are really getting noticeable. Hey babe, did you see Tina across the street in her new bikini? WOW, I got as hard as a rock. She has amazing tits. She grabbed my dick and told me she'd like to take a ride.

How many husbands could carry on a conversation like this and still be alive the next day? Could a guy exist that would be clueless enough to talk that way? Yet that is how Regina talks to Frank and acts toward him. According to her it wasn't a threat to their marriage. Yeah, right!<br><br>

I never understand the husbands that drag their actions out interminably. But here we go again. Of course that is needed to allow the game changer, Regina's take down of Stan the Man. I believe that she gets it now. The question is, how did she get there? How did she go from totally clueless to taking extreme actions to defend her husband? There is no obvious learning process, just seemingly instant change. However, the change IS significant. It warrants consideration and under these changed circumstances I could seem him accepting her back. He is still NOT trusting and that is justifiable. The problem with things like this happening is that the trust and the marriage will NEVER return to what they were. It's like surviving a heart attack. You might live but parts of the heart are now dead. The question is, is there enough left to carry on? In this case, OK, there was. But getting to that point stretched credibility.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
One of Bob's Best

The emotional part was well thought out. You wish you could stop loving some one, but you are not in control of what you forget.

Lots of comments and discussion for a JPB story.

Ciguardian: a device that plays "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" when you get near it? Cool!! LOL here. Could be a serious business selling "Approachable Tunes"

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
PHIL...size14shoe.. as a rule its a good idea to quote the Story as written not what you WANT it to read ...

pay attention moron.

My point was NOT just about the lamp. I made it VERY CLEAR that what regina did LEADING UP TO THE LAMP.. was the key.

Instead you LIED about what I said/ argued. What a vile gutless little shit you are

As I stated twice already... it was NOT only the lamp... this was 2nd time she was caught fucking stan in 5 days. THEN when she was caught the 1st time ...she refused to stop seeing Stan. THEN when caught she was so over whelmed with remorese she wanted Stan to keep fucking her.

Now in your fucked up view of the world... a turd like you thinks that Regina really does love Frank.

from the actual story

REGINA-- what she says about WHY she came after Frank with a Lamp

"I was afraid you would kill him and I didn't want you to go to jail."

FRANK:

"Bullshit Regina. Where was your concern for me when Stan got off the bed and came for me? Where was the "Stop Stan, don't hurt him" or maybe "Don't Stan; leave him alone." You just laid there with your legs spread wide and watched and waited for him to throw me out so he could get back to fucking you."

--------------------

next time phil, read the WHOLE story you asshole

fern501fern501about 13 years ago
History, cuckolds and us men... thanks to JPB and the comments, thanks Amanda.

Since medieval times only priests of the church could sanction a marriage and they would do it for money, in turn those who would seek marriage would do so because it usually involved a contract and since the Church was the administration, so the church handled weddings but for money.

The kings and aristocracy would marry but because the important thing was the contract. An aristocrat with five daughters was in deep sheet, check out Henry the VIII of England, so it was accepted that a sixty year old could marry a fourteen or even less years old just to have a male offspring. So the babe would be kept in an apartment until she came up with a truthful heir. After the heir was there of course the husband would enjoy his wife (wouldn't we all?)

However the lord was not stupid and knew he couldn't keep up with his young wife's sexuality and knew damn well she had one or more "favoris", so he would come to her apartment's door in the castle or manor knock on the door and ask her she was at liberty to indulge.

We would think they were happy to be cuckolded but no they weren't, they were just realistic, knowing that being cuckolded he had to kill the culprits and he would have to do it his honor would be tainted if he didn't. So first the insult of being cuckolded, incapable and so forth, then explaining to the king as why he had them killed and maybe a court order saying he was right, this was unwanted publicity, so when needed he would screw the maids, which made some French historians say France was a country of bastards.

Today for us male it is still outrageous to be cuckolded albeit it changed now we say cheated upon.

I like cuckold stories when they're funny so they make me laugh about being wronged as I know what it is to be wronged so I liked Leap year guy and "going bananas".

So think about it when they tell you about traditional marriage (no such thing) gay marriage will be great just think of all these divorce lawyers with additional work and income paying more taxes.

I hope you enjoy reading this .... as much as I had writing it.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Don't Torch the Bitch! Just move on without her!

I thought that the story was pretty good. It would have been a little better in my opinion if Frank would have walked away at the end. Maybe size doesn't matter, but cheating on your spouse and being arrogant about it should matter. Regina just didn't love Frank enough not to cheat on him and she had planned to continue on with it. She threw the marriage away for four extra inches (or notches or whatever the hell that example was that she was using to make her point) even though size doesn't matter. Whatever. Faced with what he was facing, a lot of men would have gotten away from Regina and Frank couldn't have been faulted for opting for his own freedom in this case. Let them part as friends. Maybe Regina and Stan could have a future together. We hope that Frank doesn't live to regret the choice that he made.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story!

As usual, Harry likes to lecture us on what we should feel and understand about a story. He certainly has a right to his opinion, and I don't think he is a moron because my conclusion about the story was different than his. I simply have a different reaction to the story than Harry, even though I think most of Harry's analysis was correct. I like the story. It was fun. Would I have stayed with a woman who came back twice with another man and she didn't give a shit about my reaction - she was going to do what she was going to do? No, probably not. But, I still thought the story was great. One of your best, JPB.

brujaybrujayabout 13 years ago
Entertaining and thought-provoking..........

at the very least controversial given the magnitude of comments generated by this JPB story. I think everyone, including myself, experienced a mixed reaction to storyline in its entirety. Not completely satisfied with the outcome, but grudgingly willing to grant Frank (and Regina) some dispensation given the duration of their "loving" relationship.

Personally, I think Frank was too understanding and Regina not understanding enough……but then again, I’ve never walked the path of a cuckold before. And I sincerely hope that I never do.

Thank you for writing and sharing this story. Your stories continue to improve and I applaud your efforts to grow as a writer. Please keep writing and submitting.

BobluvsBobluvsabout 13 years ago
Divorce

If that had been my wife she would have payed dearly. There would have been no getting back together ever. She would have been flat broke and out of the house forever. So long slut whore bitch!!!!!

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
I liked it

Frankly, I'm siding (OMG) with Harry on this one. As soon as she DIDN'T stop fucking Stan that first time, she was showing exactly what she thought of her husband. She can rationalize it later with 'shocked and scared' but between that and her 'I'm going to keep doing it' pretty much ended it for me.

Not that I don't think that it is impossible to reconcile and what she did in the end showed a good start at reconcilliation, but still.

CubanababyCubanababyabout 13 years ago
Ugh! This woman is a clueless idiot!

She even personifies idiots! That woman sure knew how deflate her husband's ego by coming up with lame excuses as to why she had the affair. And each time she did give a lame excuse, she just dug herself an even deeper grave. Even though she claims she loved her husband she told him straight to his face that she would continue the affair and that eventually it would die out.

But to add insult to injury, she said he had a bigger private than her husband, that he gave her the best orgasms she ever had and he made her feel like no one else had. If God allowed men to hit women, I think that would have been the perfect time for him to beat the crap outta her. And that "Rheostat" thing...WTF? So basically what she was saying was that she was "comfortable" with what her husband gave her; which was a measley six while that Stan guy took her even higher and made her squeal like dog in heat.

She said her husband was marvelous in bed and that when they did it, it was filled with emotion and love but when she did it with Stan it was, in her words, "Damn good sex" and that there was no love involved and that's what made a difference. BULL!! It doesn't matter if there was no love involved, you whore! The point is that you gave a man what rightfully belonged to your husband and you enjoyed it! And then to tell him that if he loved her, he would have let her finish her torrid affair, was just more stupidity on her part.

And then also to tell him about how every woman wants a big cock and how she wanted to find out and when she did, it was nothing like she ever had, was another kick to her husband's pride. He should have kicked her to the curb when he first caught her and gave him that asnine excuse as to why she had that affair. It was as if she was saying, " I needed the affair, honey because you don't have a big cock and he did and he gave me pleasure that you never gave me." I don't even think she was listening to herself when she talked to her husband about the affair.

She didn't see that every time she said something, she was stomping on his heart and punching him in the gut. She literally did not think before she spoke...but then again, she did not think before she opened up her legs for another man. Yeah, that's love that's love. Not to mention that she showed her love by attempting to hit with the lamp to stop kicking.

And then she has the audacity to ask him why he humiliated her the way he did. I would have told her in no uncertain terms to get a brain and figure out why he did that in the first place, because if what she's been doing with Stan didn't give any clue as to why her husband did that, then she should win the trophy for the most clueless skank ever.

And what about her saying she didn't expect for her husband to get violent...what the heck would you do when you found out your wife was cheating on you? And with a jerk at that. When he first caught her, after the guy closed the door in his face, she still screwed him the minute the door was closed instead of going after her husband. I don't buy that crap about being confused and scared.

She's just a careless whore who didn't value her marriage as her husband thought she did. And what pissed me off even more was when said, "I never expected to get caught. " I see that in about every adultery story and it never fails to make me wanna be a character in that book and beat the whore into a bloody pulp. So you not expecting to get caught by your spouse is to make it all better? Them not founding out would have saved them from the hurt you caused?

Again, BULL! Because you felt that if they didn't know and you didn't get caught, you could continue without none being wiser and everything would be okay because you don't love that person that you're having and affair with(him giving you more orgasms than your husband). Besides, it's just sex...Damn good sex, at that and it was a fling you would have expected over in no time because you expected your lover to end it because you knew how he lived his life. This woman deserved anything that happened to her and I'm surprised it didn't because she would have been left out in the cold with nothing but the clothes on her skanky back.

magmamanmagmamanabout 13 years ago
Not bad at all....

I have to say I liked this story well enough that I not only read it, but then reread it to see what got Harry's nose all out of joint....again.

But I can see what he means, yep, the wife was lucky in that she would not have even survived with some men. Stan? Lord, was he asking to get himself shot with something or what? Reading the comments gave me the urge to shoot him myself...*LOL** Which means the writer created a scenario I could associate with, which is not that easy to accomplish.

Still, true love has a way of making people blind. This is one relationship that very likely shall always be troubled. Blind yes, but not that blind.

Interesting to the point of being very good!

So...A "5" from this old man, stand me up with the other morons, I guess...Harry? You just kill me, you are hilarious!

MGM

Escobar1974Escobar1974about 13 years ago
You did not dissapoint

I am noticing a trend where you keep mentioning a mustang, hope you are not trying to steal stangstar's favourite character

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Nope

The man had the right idea to begin with, get rid of her. Harry makes some very good points. It wasn't really the lamp Harry, it was the fucking candy dish. She tried to take his head off as he was walking trough the door. Is that love? There are miles of distance between the word love and what happened here. It pissed her off that he would fight back at all. She was worried about her own humiliation, not her husbands. The husband also had to see her suck the musclehead to get the tape recording. Why did she have to do that? The knife didn't care what it was cutting. In what universe does that make it better or alright? I liked the prom scene. I also liked it when he said..."I am trying to hurt him you stupid bitch." Whats with the 92F Bob? I thought that you were a 1911 man.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Amazing, isn't it...

how a man can see some evidence and not see other evidence. He saw what she did "in the heat of the moment of getting caught" but didn't remember when she bashed him with the candy dish and intended to do more damage with other household items. That was premeditated.

Almost. Almost.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
The Boom Boom Room...too funny

I loved Regina...she was an exciting nut case, a lovable lunatic who had her "cock and ate it too". She not only got to relish a huge cock, but then altruistically got to saved her marriage. What a heroine! This is a terrific love story between an emotional crazy, Regina and her "Hamlet", Frank. (very clever names JPB; a queen and a dullard). Look; a typical and wonderful theme on Literotica is to portray a female/wife as a frenzied demented nutter and the male as a confused indecisive Hamlet (not a wimp though, rather like a moth to flame). Every great author on this site uses this theme brilliantly. I supposed, the only problem is fucking with HIV. But isn't it always fun fucking with HIV? Yep!

gogreengogreenabout 13 years ago
a good story one that has left meny with...

a good story one that left meny with strong reactions.

i liked it.

good characterization.

good detailed back ground.

good description.

woman isa self centers bitch who duse what she wants and stuff him.

the man a loving guy that had to be cussed with a stupid cow.

i can happy seeing it happen some place in the usa.

some small town that a wee bit too imbread.

i think he should have look at how she treated him while at school.

i'll date you at the prom but.. no where else. what?? that not good enough?? well stuff you then.

i'll be shocked if he was her first, the amount of time she was dating other guys.

but that was ok he was only her one true love nothing important really.

personally i think it was more. i just like you a lot, but i know we felt a spark, even if i'll rather it was with some other guy. so i'll end up marrying you because my heart tell me i have ot but i'll still rather it was sum other sod.

oh cool he has a nice car..hmm better real him in as i need him to keep me secure, as i'm flunking my uni/collage exams because i'm just dumb and need to shag the teachers just to get a pass.

poor SOB. he had to have true love that couldn't care less about him.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
I liked it better then I thought

I've read this twice in two or three days. It still seems she's gotten off easy, IMO. Then again, nothing says love like being willing to cut her lover's cock off, particularly when she doesn't know she's going to get credit for it.

Good job

IrfonIrfonabout 13 years ago
Copy

Scorpio44 says my comments also...........

gamlamannengamlamannenabout 13 years ago
Poor guy

Regina will cheat again - soon, but she will be smart next time, it will be like a sport for her - and her poor husband will end up with a STD. Once a cheater always a::::::::::

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
ok who are you

A completed story, you can't be Bob! How dare you, every one knows the Bob only writes wimp stories. This is impossible ;)

--

Very good I enjoyed it. For once an average guy, not a wimp and not a ex-SEAL/SpecOps, 10th DAN black belt.

I do think that the reproving of trust could be very corrosive. But she seems to have turned the corner back to marriage.

Bob this only proves that you can be one of the best writers here!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
As Harry likes too say....

...you've all missed the point. Even though Frank did her right in bed, she was still willing to try and see if there was something better out there.Who gives a fuck beyond that.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Story Bob

A pleasant surprise. Always knew you had the talent but I just haven't seen it in awhile. Weighing in on Harry's comment I would have to agree with Amanda's "Mandy01" observation. What surprised me Bob is that you named your main female character, Regina. When "Lorena" would have been so much more appropriate but then that would have given away some of the plot. Finally, I'm not sure if I would have stayed in the marriage and I think Frank said it the best in the last paragraph and sentence. Basically, always waiting for the other shoe to drop. Always having to be vigilant. Thanks for an entertaining story.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago

I have enjoyed reading many of your stories, Bob. I agree with some of the comments I see below in that this is definitely one of your better ones. Keep writing please!

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
Nice story, I found it amazing that he would want to stay with her

JPB wrote a good story, but why would he want her any more? She is just your typical lying, cheating slut. She wanted strange dick and that's all there was to it. I can see if she had told him she did it and confessed. But she didn't and when she got caught she planned on doing it again. Remember she got caught a second time. And everyone is taking about his lack of trust, Please a whore is a whore is a whore.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Basically it is a very good story and I would have rated it 5*****.

However, the statement "it was ten and a half inches" and other big cock statements are so stupid that I deducted 3*** and rated it 2**.

First, there are no 10.5" cocks and only 1 or 2 percent are 8" or more. Even John Holmes (1 in a million) was only 8.75". In the USA the average cock size is slightly under 6".

Second, an excited vagina is only 4" but it will easily stretch 150 to 175 percent. Therefore, any cock over 4" will completely fill a vagina.

Finally, humans have evolved so that average size is best. If women actually prefered large cocks that would give men with large cocks a huge natural selection advantage; that is, men with large cocks would produce more children. Therefore, large cocks would have quickly become the norm. Even a 10% advantage in producing more children in a hundred generations (2,000 years) would be 14,000 (1.1^100) to 1 advantage.

As for taking back or staying married to his wife: When she tied up Stan and threatened to cut one inch, I was convenced that she was serious about saving her marriage and therefore staying married was the right choice.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
Look, a 10.5" cock is hard to believe. I don't know why the author didn't make it 8.5" and thick.

However, just a little searching on the Internet will show you that a guy named Jonah Falcon has 13.5" cock that's been measured for some HBO special, believe it or not. And a little research on the Internet will show you that the average depth of an unaroused vagina is 4 to 6 inches, but when aroused, the cervix pulls up and out of the way allowing up to 9" in most women, more in some, and less in some petite women. If I can find this out in 5 minutes, why can't DWornock?

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Just Not Sure

OK, I am a sucker for reconciliations but I have a problem with this one. When he first caught them, he left the house, took care of some banking and when he came back home, Stan was still there. That means that they kept at it for quite a while. For all she knew, he was downstairs the whole time waiting for them to finish.

Of course I suppose she could have gone downstairs, discovered that he had left and decided to go back up and continue. However, she made no mention of that nor did she ask him where he had gone, so we have to assume she thought he was still home. So instead of asking Stan to leave so she could talk to her husband, she just kept on having sex with him. How fucked up is that? That, along with her statement about continuing her affair seems to indicate she did think he was a wimp.

Now the author attempts to reconcile that by using her belief that Frank would accept her affair because it was just sex and did not mean anything as far as their marriage was concerned. She just needed to try a bigger cock. It would have been nice if when she told that to Frank he had responded with "OK, so that means that it is fine if I go out and find a tighter pussy. I have really been wanting to try one of those. It will just be sex." I would have liked to have seen her response to that question.

One wonders how a woman could ever think that her husband would accept something like that unless they discussed it in advance. I suppose her actions when they were kids made it easier to believe that she could have felt that way. However, his actions during that time would indicate that he would not find it acceptable.

There is an alternate ending with a twist that would have been funny. They just started having sex for the first time after the affair and she was happy because she thought things were moving in the direction of them getting back to normal. After he strokes for about ten minutes, he pulls out, shakes his head and says "Well, divorce it is I guess. Your pussy is just too loose now." Wouldn't that be a hoot?

sbart921sbart921almost 12 years ago
FUCKIN' BULLSHIT

I am only mad at myself for trying to read your stuff one more time. You must LOVE eating sloppy seconds. It is such a shame for a writer as great as you to waste it on cuckolding crap.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Conflicted

I'm usually not for reconciliation in cheating wives stories but some of them I actually pray they reconcile, this story has fallen in the conflicted pile, on one hand when she was caught the first time she just laid there with her legs spread open waiting for the big cock to dip back in. ( yeah I know she explained she was scared & blah blah blah) but she just allowed this stranger to humiliate her husband & did nothing & to make things much much worse she continued to fuck him even after the asshole pushed the husband out of the bedroom! To add insult to injury she made another date with "big cock" for the very next day! Then she has The balls to tell her husband " I'm not stopping, this is just a fling, I've never had a big cock, whats the big deal I love you, I thought you loved me enough to let me have this, I have huge orgasims ! It's at this point where I'm like kick rocks slut! This is where I'm conflicted , she was about to cut her lovers dick off if he harmed her husband... I've had big cocks believe me it's not all its cracked up to be until I met my hubby... She put them in a situation where her husband could've gotten really hurt & her nonchalant attitude about her betrayal pissed me off ! She couldn't understand why her husband was so angry, I can't imagine inviting some asshole into my marital bed, get caught by my hubby & have the audacity to tell him I'm going to continue to fuck him because his cock makes me have better orgasims than yours! My hubby isn't a woman beater but I see myself ending up toothless .... I agree with the husband there's no way he can trust her if he never would've caught her she just would've continued with bigger cocks & probably moved on to gangbangs... The reason for her cheating was insane so if I was a guy I wouldn't trust her.... As for the husband their marriage seems more like prison /parole, I don't think I can deal with having to tap phones, install cameras, putting a hoe-jack in her car, it just seems like a lot of work if you can't trust your spouse you shouldn't be maaried that's not how a marriage is suppose to be... If you have to put a hoe-tracker on your wife/husband get a diivorce life's too short to stress oneself out over some idiot I don't care if you were together since day care!

BelgiumBelgiumalmost 12 years ago
Reconciliation is the wrong option here: it should have ended in DIVORCE

I have no standard abhorrence for reconcilliation stories, as some other commenters have as sometimes it can be warranted but for this one that should not have been the ending. Regina gets caught fucking her lover, allows him to demean and threaten her husband pretty much demeans him herself as well and pretty much says to him she wants to keep cheating but at the same time she wants to keep her mealticket. The only viable option for Frank should have been divorce as the betrayal was too big and too demeaning. Besides, how can he trust her not to get another craving for a big cock?

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 12 years ago
He Missed or Overlooked Key Factors

When he first caught them, when he was pushed out and ridiculed, he went to a bar, had a few drinks and went home, sat in the kitchen and then two things happened that he never relived, reviewed and considered in his analysis.

One, even after getting caught and her fuck buddy humiliating her husband, she kept right on screwing him for a couple of hours??? HUH?

Two, when she and fuck buddy came down the stairs, they didn't know he was there, he told her -'same time tomorrow' and she said 'I'll be here'!!! Some remorse - really?

Good story Bob, good read but she had a history of sampling the guys in the periperal since highschool and now being caught cheating - she is perfectly comfortable with it? I guess, why not, she was used to getting him back.

Okay, my two cents - good read but I think we all knew where you would end up with this one.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
STAN THE MAN VS FRANK THE CRANK

and the wild card VAGINA" the size queen. TK U MLJ LV NV

ArkovArkovalmost 12 years ago
RIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT

He should have shot the guy, tased the wife more than he did and then divorced the cheating skank. No matter how you spin something cheating is still wrong and her reasoning for getting pleasure still says he is a bad lover. If she really loved him she never would have even tried to cheat on him. Just saying.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
what kind of a relationship is this?

there is still a small spot in my brain where the thought still lives that some day she is going to want to see if a big cock can still trip those extra switches.....

how many men can live like this???????

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
1rst Class Ambiguous Ending in my Eyes ! Love Those ( without a doubt ) !

The lifelong relationship/ infatuation was the tiebreaker in terms to stay or go. That being said, I would not have stayed, but I understand why he would. Personally I believe women who can't bear children are a little flitty to begin with.

One of the barriers to infidelity is removed if there's no chance of having lover's child & potentially getting outed. Good darn story with a bit of everything - action then deeper meanings along with that killer twist of Regina doublecrossing first hubby , then Lothario. Thx Bob !

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I think it turned out as well as it could have.

He was a wimp for not getting a baseball bat the first time but I guess he got control pretty soon. I would have dropped her in the dirt but since he loved her I can give him excuses. He must keep up the phone taps and watch her for about ten more years, I guess. I know it is just a story so I won't get too worked up. I enjoy most of your stories.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
have to admit

why stay with her. all of 6 weeks to want a new cock, that is holding out. and lets not forget she continued to fuck him after the husband was there and then she went back for seconds and it was only a taser that stopped her for getting another good fucking. after all he was longer and stronger. so now she can dream of mr long and strong and always want something else and will find it. so she tosses him out - big fucking deal - she can find him again. time for a divorce why stay with the cunt.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
5* job.

And this: "I also have to admit that there is still a small spot in my brain where the thought still lives that some day she is going to want to see if a big cock can still trip those extra switches."

It never really goes away.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Entertaining

and that's what stories should be. 5

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
No Kids, No Decision

No kids? She can't have them and she wants to fuck other guys - easy decision. Get the fuck out! What is the point to staying married to a selfish cheating bitch when you don't have any kids and she can never have any kids? She is a loser! Go find some nice woman who will be happy to have a family with you and not screw you over. Believe it or not there are plenty of them out there.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Is This Supposed To Be A Happy Ending?

Seems to me she did what she did to Stan to save her marriage. For now. Soon he will stop scrutinizing her every move and she will meet another big cock and start all over again. Fucking cunt.

Damn

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Read it again

Frank had loved her for years. He gave her his best and she still fucked another guy. Why waste your time with a cheater? If she didn't love Frank enough to stay away from the dufus with a big dick, what kind of relationship is that? So, Frank was left with cohabiting with a used vagina attached to a person he couldn't trust. She was right to treat Frank the way she did, he is a loser. There are plenty of good women out there that can have kids, and who are faithful. Why waste your time on this one? With no kids, the marriage is ALL about the relationship. With a relationship like theirs, who needs enemies.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

What's the point in living with someone you have no trust in. Better off to dump her and move on with his life.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 EGOS ASIDE

he should be used to that treatment by now. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Eh.

Here is where I disagree with you gentlemen.

When I see a very pretty girl, I am interested. And when a pretty girl pays attention to me, I am VERY interested. This is human nature.

Now...some people have better boundaries than others. For example, the JPB standard of hubby dancing with all his friends' wives and the pair rubbing all over each and (supposedly) just jbe fine. Others are not.

People are attracted to 'strange'. It's real. It's true. It is POWERFUL. People get stupid in these situations. So, while it is not NICE, it is always possible. I can sympathize with her plight because I have felt that attraction. Not acted, but felt. If you say you are 'immune' you are probably a liar.

She should not have done this. But you cannot tell me that if a fine FINE looking woman with your version of perfect ta ta's started to hit on you, that you would not have it influence you.

She was stupid and she hurt her husband. Guess what? It does not take cheating to hurt the one you love. Cheating is just a bit more clear cut.

No one has escaped hurting a loved one. But I imagine you wanted forgiveness for the harms you did to those you loved.

But she deserves no chance at all, despite risking a major felony to protect her husband.

Okay.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cuck

Of course she thought she could do what she wanted. She'd been fucking with him their entire lives. She was a piece of shit. Get the divorce, she will never ever change.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I am not going to make any judgement on the behavior, philosophy, emotions of this story theme, although I understand they are all pretty common. I just know I could not do anything else until I finished reading the story which I enjoyed very much. Thank you JPB, I very much enjoy and appreciate your writing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
There is no perfect resolution

The biggest problem to the ending for me is that Stan still doesn't get it.

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago
Silly Boy...

He's had a pro-forma of how she acts from School...!!

She lied to him and will do it again 'once things quiet down' - to another guy.

He had a Golden opportunity to get rid - and blew it !!

Silly Boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Harry hates it the the rest of us morons

So the story can't be all that bad. Actually it was another of JPB's well written and entertaining stories......right up until the end where he decides not to divorce her. That part I didn't understand. Let's review - she cheats on him. He catches her. She tells him she's going to do it again. She does it again. Then she tries to bash him over the head to save her boyfriend. Seems to me she has pretty much made her choice and it isn't her husband. So Bob. Why would any man in his position not divorce a woman that has so clearly demonstrated by her actions that she has neither love nor respect for him? That's the part of the story I don't understand and the part that I didn't like. Otherwise, a well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Atta boy!

Take back a serial cheater from the time you were little!

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
ten pins

After she got out of jail and had the nerve to actually come into the house I'd have slapped the shit out of her . As she laid on the floor i'd have stuck my thumb up her ass and my fingers up her sloppy cunt and used her body like a bowling ball . Right out the front door. The love died, instantly. If you fight the divorce bad things will happen to you.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
he got it right

I have run into responses from Harry in Virginia before. And, I know his responses are usually scorned. He hit the nail right on the head with this one. Why wouldn't she cheat? She'd done it her entire life and the pussy took her back with open arms every time. There is no "given" that the courts would rule in her favor, and his only reason for staying is monetary "things" . The children testify that she had been doing this for some time, and the pendulum swings in his favor. I could never take a piece of shit like her back. And, sorry, i'd make the girls choose. If they pick mom, warn the guys they get serious about, because they believe cheating is ok. There are millions of women who would be thrilled with a loving husband. ENJOY the search. We sure enjoyed it as teens. Stay with the seriel cheater and it WILL happen again. That particular zebra , NEVER changed her stripes. Some things you can't forgive.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Interesting. She's been swappin' since high school. This needs a part 2 on what we know is going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Observation

I have to say about all we can take away from this is that he is one of the dumbest fucks that have ever been written about.

If they were real it would be a Jerry Springer natural.

wizardglickwizardglickalmost 9 years ago
Opposing view point

Justplainbob, what do you think of the idea of writing Regina's side of the story? I think it would make for a good viewpoint!

Just a thought. I always enjoy reading this version

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How could he take her back?

She didn't lie to him once about Stan, but at least twice that he KNOWS of! And she did it right away. She has a pattern. She has demonstrated to him his entire life that he can't trust her. What does she need to do to PROVE she's untrustworthy? Run him over with a truck, back up and run over him again? He has to be one of your dumbest male lead characters yet , Bob. I can't believe he took her back. HORRIBLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No Way

Even for him to be standing there going back and forth with all of the surperfluous bla bla bla about what she did, what she said, what this and that meant...for real?...it shows that he is a completely neutered man. What man would stand for all of that?

Your wife looks you in the face and tells you she is going to fuck whoever she wants....what?

You really are a sick bastard, Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
logical conclusion

he's been a cuckold since they started going out, and he always knew that she was a slutty cunt. and he married her anyway, so...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
D Wornoutcock in an earlier comment submission said every man was little dicked

and he has tasted all of them in order to prove his statements. While doing his research he also established a Guinness world record of most cocks sucked by one man(?) since Hannibal crossed the Alps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's fiction guys....

And well done fiction I might point out. Enjoy your stories, even the ones that are your worst, of which this is not. Your worst ones are above average on this site, anyway.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Ugh..

I could get past the cheating I guess but the fact that when he found them the first time and went to the bank, surely that took at least an hour or more and he was still there when I got home uh uh no way I'm getting over that. That tells me all I need to know about her thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dumb bitch.

Even when caught, she kept fucking him.

She should have had to watch him get his brains fucked out by a super hot woman that she couldn't compete with.

Again, dumb bitch.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
TIME DOES HOLD ANSWERS

they also pose a lot of questions. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He'll Never Forget

You can be forgiven but, it's the forgetting that lasts forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trust but verify

good story but a contract done by a lawyer where she cheats then divorce is done and she gets nothing.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
makes me wonder....

Would Regina be nearly as understanding as she wanted Frank to be if Frank wanted to see what sex with a woman with huge boobs...or a black woman....or a Latina woman..or...or....was like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

another wimpy little cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bitch

i cant get past the cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun

This was a good, interesting story even if they reconciled. No big deal. From other stories by JPB, we know he (as a writer) is not a wimp but somebody who writes interesting and often different stories.

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gotta Laugh

Some of you wouldn't know a good story when you read it and this is a good story!

Because he didn't kick her to the curb doesn't make it a bad story. Even FTDS has reconciliation stories. Today I make JPB one of my favorite authors.

Five Stars *****

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...