Frank and Regina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down into the basement and worked in my shop until noon and then I went upstairs and sat where I could watch the driveway. At one Regina pulled in and parked and a couple of minutes later Stan pulled up and parked across the street. I went out the back door and over the fence into the Miller's backyard and walked to my car. I waited five minutes and then I drove home and parked on the street in front of the house.

I entered the house and climbed the stairs as I moved toward the room where the "Oh God yes, fill me up" was coming from. I walked up and waited in the open doorway and watched Stan as he drove his cock into Regina. Regina saw me and moaned:

"Oh god no; not again."

Stan turned and saw me. "Look little man" he said as he pulled out of Regina and got off the bed. "We have already had this conversation. Don't make me physically remove you from your own bedroom. I'll be done in a little while and you can come back and have a sit down with your wife and talk things out."

"I don't think so. I warned the bitch yesterday that there would be trouble if she brought you back into the house. You are the one who is going to be leaving and the whore will be right behind you."

He laughed and said, "And just who in the hell is going to remove me, you?"

I said "Yes" and he laughed again and reached for me. I brought the StunMaster stun gun out from under my suit coat and pressed it into his arm. The 300,000 volt charge overwhelmed his neuromuscular system and he fell to floor like a puppet with his strings cut. As he laid there shaking and twitching I started kicking him in the nuts. I got in seven hard ones before Regina could get off the bed to try and pull me away. She grabbed me and pulled as she cried:

"Stop it Frank! Stop it before you hurt him!"

I pushed her away and snarled at her, "I'm trying to hurt him you stupid bitch!" and I went back to kicking him.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Regina pick up the table lamp from the bedside table. What she planned on doing with it I don't know because she never had a chance to do it. I still had the stun gun in my hand and I stepped over to her and touched her with it and pulled the trigger. She fell to the floor and flopped around like a fish out of water.

I stood there looking at the booth of them and suddenly had a change of heart. My original plan had been to zap Stan, throw him out of the house and then have a long talk with Regina, but all that changed when she picked up the lamp. I quickly replaced the nine volt battery in the stun gun to make sure that I had a full charge if I needed it again. Then I went out to my tool box in the garage and got a Magic Marker and went back to the bedroom. One Regina's forehead I wrote "Frank's wife" and on Stan's chest I wrote "What happens to you when you get caught fucking Frank's wife." The letters weren't all that even and looked a little sloppy, but it was the best I could do with the two of them flopping around and twitching.

I drug Stan's twitching body out of the house and across the front yard and dropped him on the sidewalk next to my car. According to the literature the effects of the gun were only supposed to last for from five to ten minutes and it had already been over five for Stan so I gave him another 'touch' and left him lying there as I went back in and got Regina. I carried her out and dropped her on the ground next to Stan.

By the time I got there with Regina Stan had drawn a small crowd. Harvey, who lived in the last house on the end of the block on my side of the street asked:

"What's going on here? Should I call the cops?"

"No need Harv; I caught him fucking my wife and I handled it."

I saw the neighbors all look at one another and then Mrs. Welch said, "Oh my. I never would have thought that about Regina."

"Neither would I have Mrs. Welch, but she did and I caught her at it."

I loaded Regina and Stan onto the back seat of my car and drove down to the gym and pulled up out in front. Stan and Regina were both showing signs of recovery so I gave them both another touch from the gun and then I pulled them out of the car and dropped them on the sidewalk in front of the gym. I got back in the car and drove off. In the rear view mirror I saw them draw a crowd as I headed for home.

I went to the bedroom and took the bed apart and carried it out of the house and stacked it in the driveway. Because it was a king I struggled getting the mattress out, but didn't have any trouble with the two box springs. Using the same Magic Marker I used on Regina and Stan and a large piece of cardboard I made a sign that read:

"The bed that Frank's wife cheated on. Free to anyone who wants it."

I put the sign on the pile and went back into the house to make sure I hadn't left anything behind and then I called work and told them I had a family emergency and would be off for a couple of days. Next was a call to Tom Osbourne who was a good friend and also my attorney. I filled him in on what had happened. I told him that there was a good chance the police might get involved and I arranged for Tom to go my bail if necessary.

Once I had all bases covered I did the last thing that anyone would expect of me. I grabbed my work-out bag and went to the gym. There was no crowd on the sidewalk when I got there and Regina and Stan were gone. I went in, signed in at the front desk and headed for the locker room to change.

I was on the seated leg press when Bill came up to me. Bill was the manager and we had always gotten along. In fact, it was Bill who had talked me into joining the gym. I suppose that in a way that made him the one to blame for the situation. If he hadn't talked me into joining I would never have brought Regina to the gym and she would never have met Stan. I smiled to myself as I thought "now there is some fuzzy thinking for you." She wouldn't have met Stan here; she would just have met someone else somewhere else.

Bill waited until I finished my set and then he said, "I don't suppose you happen to know anything about what took place out front earlier would you?"

"I might."

"Mind filling me in?"

"I walked into the house and found the two of them going at it in the bedroom. I didn't want them in the house so I brought them here. Seemed fitting since this is where they first got together."

"You could have let me know what you were going to do so I might have had a chance to minimize the notoriety."

"In a way I did you a favor if you play it right."

"What does that mean?"

"You terminate the asshole and let it be known that you will not tolerate your employees doing such things. That will give the rest of your employees a wake up call and the word will go out to men that they won't have to worry about their wives and girlfriends if they join and do their workouts here."

"There is that I guess."

"What happened to the loving couple?"

"The cops showed up, wrote them up for public indecency and then took them away. I don't know where to; probably the emergency room at the hospital or maybe the jail. Am I going to have a problem with you?"

"Like what?"

"Suing me for some shit or other because one of my employees took up with your wife?"

"No, you don't have to sweat that, but if you don't fire Stan and he is here when I come in to work out there could be trouble. I doubt that he is going to take kindly to what I did to him and if he comes after me it isn't likely to be pretty."

"No sweat. He's gone. I've had other complaints about him and the attention he pays to some of the women who work out here."

"Oh; one last thing. Cancel Regina's membership and if there is any refund coming apply it toward the renewal of mine."

+++++++++++++++++++

After my work out I headed for Antonio's for the self service salad bar. As I ate I thought about my options and decided that I didn't have all that many. They boiled down to kicking Regina out; keeping her with some major changes on her part or keeping her and living with the "new" her. Option three got a half second of consideration before being rejected and option one was ahead on points, but I decided to wait before making a decision. When I finished eating I took out my cell and called the customer service numbers I'd written down earlier and cancelled the credit cards.

When I got home I figured I'd have to park on the street because of the bed in the drive, but the bed was gone. I pulled into the drive and parked. I considered putting the stun gun and holster in the glove box, but decided not to. I had no idea how fast Stan might have recovered and gotten his strength back and I had to allow for the fact that he might come looking for revenge. And there was also the chance the cops would pay me a visit and I might look better if I had it in a secure place.

I walked in the front door and something slammed into the wall next to my head and fell to the floor. As I looked down and saw the heavy glass candy dish that usually sat on the coffee table I heard:

"You rotten son of a bitch!"

I looked to see Regina picking up the ceramic cat from the end table. She snarled "You miserable bastard" and cocked her arm to throw it at me and I snatched the stun gun out of its holster and pointed it at her. She didn't know that it had to be touching her to work and she cried out, ""No! Not that! No Frank, not that. Please Frank, not again!" and dropped the cat and it shattered as it hit the floor.

I pointed at the candy dish and said, "Pick that up and put it back where it belongs and then clean up that mess at your feet." I put the stun gun back in its holster and walked by her into the kitchen and got myself a beer out of the fridge. I opened it, took a pull and then went down into the basement to work on the entertainment center I was building.

Frankly I was surprised that Regina was even home. I would have thought she would be at her mother's or sister's. About a half hour after I went into the basement Regina came down the stairs, sat on the bottom step and looked at me. I ignored her and after maybe a minute she said:

"How could you do that to me?"

I looked over at her and noticed the "Frank's wife" was still visible on her forehead and I said:

"Do what to you Regina?"

"Shoot me with that thing and then do all those things to humiliate me. Do you have any idea how I felt lying naked outside with the neighbors looking at me and Stan? How it felt to have a bunch of strangers looking at me in front of the gym like I was part of some freak show? Any idea how I felt when mom brought me home and I saw some people loading our bed into their truck and the woman loading it thanked me for it? I didn't have a clue what she was talking about until I saw the sign on the ground and realized that she'd read the words on my forehead.

"Damn it Frank I love you and I know you love me so how could you do all that to me? And you could have killed Stan."

"Still might have to."

"What?"

"I still might have to kill him. You said you wouldn't give him up so the next time he is here I might have to escalate things."

"He won't be back. When I left the hospital they were taking him into surgery. He is going to lose one or both of his testicles."

"Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy, but that just means that he will probably come looking for revenge."

"How could you do that to him Frank? You aren't the violent type so how could you do that to another human being?"

"It was easy Regina. All it took was for me to find him fucking my wife and then for the two of you to call me a wimp and dismiss me like I didn't matter one little bit."

"I never called you a wimp."

"Maybe not in words Regina, but your actions sure enough told me what you thought of me. But why don't I answer your questions. Why did I shoot you with the stun gun? Because you were getting ready to cave in my skull with a table lamp."

"I was not. I was going to hit you and make you stop kicking Stan."

"That's another thing Regina. Why the concern over Stan? I'm the only one you love, right?"

"I was afraid you would kill him and I didn't want you to go to jail."

"Bullshit Regina. Where was your concern for me when Stan got off the bed and came for me? Where was the "Stop Stan, don't hurt him" or maybe "Don't Stan; leave him alone." You just laid there with your legs spread wide and watched and waited for him to throw me out so he could get back to fucking you."

She started to say something, but I cut her off. "Don't interrupt Regina, I'm on a roll. You want to talk about humiliation? How about the humiliation I suffered when you told me I wasn't worth spit in bed and you had to fuck another man to get off? How about the humiliation I suffered at being told to get out of my own bedroom so your lover could continue to fuck you without having me there as a distraction?

"How about the humiliation I suffered when those same neighbors that were looking down at you and Stan were thinking "Frank can't take care of his wife and she has to look elsewhere. I wonder what's wrong with him." I could go on and on Regina, but there is no sense in beating a dead horse. What you got is a hell of a lot less than you deserved, but not to worry; it isn't over yet."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I've loved you since the fourth grade and it isn't something that I can't just turn off because you decided that you wanted to be a whore and a slut. I need to decide if this marriage is worth trying to save or if you have changed so much that it won't be worth the effort."

I looked at my watch and decided that it was time to call it a night. As I put my tools away Regina said:

"You threw the bed away. Where are we supposed to sleep?"

"We won't be sleeping anywhere. I'll be sleeping in the spare bedroom. I have no idea where you will sleep. Maybe on the seat of your car in the garage or possibly the couch in the living room. Hell, you can even sleep on the floor in what used to be our bedroom for all I care."

I turned off the light, stepped around her and went up the stairs. I showered and got into bed and about five minutes after I turned out the light Regina came into the room and tried to crawl into bed with me. I sat up and pushed her and she fell on the floor.

"What the hell are you doing in here Regina?"

"I belong in here with you Frank. I love you and you know I do. Let me show you Frank; let me show you how much I love you."

"You already showed me Regina. You showed me just how much I meant to you when you told me you were going to keep on fucking your stud whether I liked it or not. Just get out Regina."

"Stan wasn't about love Frank; Stan was about size. He was huge Frank and he made me feel like no one else ever had. It wasn't love Frank; it was sex, just sex. Let me prove it to you Frank."

"I don't know if we will ever have sex again Regina, but I do know that if we do it won't be until after you can prove to me that you aren't carrying around some disease that fuckhead might have given you. Get out of here Regina. I don't want to look at you or hear your voice."

She started crying and stared to say, "Please Fra..." and I screamed "Get the fuck out of here Regina before I get out of bed and physically throw you out!"

She got up and still crying she left the room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I got up early the next day and saw that Regina was sleeping on the couch in the living room. That she wasn't already up told me that she probably didn't intend to go to work that day and I thought, "Good! She can lie around the house all day and stew."

I left and hit the IHOP for breakfast and I was standing outside Western Arms when they opened at eight. Half an hour later after filling out some forms and handing over my Visa I walked out of the store with a receipt for a Berretta 92F. I had to wait for a background check to come through before I could pick it up and the salesman told me it usually only took forty-eight hours.

I called the man whose name the salesman had given me and for a few dollars more than he usually charged I was given a crash course in the course that was required to get a concealed carry permit for the 92F. I carried the paperwork to the sheriff's office and applied for the permit and then I headed for the hospital.

I had timed things so that I could get there during visiting hours and when I entered Stan's room he was facing away from the door so I was able to get close to the bed before he saw me. When he saw me I saw his face screw up in anger and he moved as if he was going to get off the bed and come at me. I pulled the stun gun out of the belt holster and stood there ready as I said:

"I don't think you really want to do that fuckhead."

He sank back down on the bed and I holstered the stun gun. Then I said:

"I assume that even though you are stupid enough to fuck around with other men's wives you were still smart enough to learn to read." I handed him the receipt for the 92F and said, "The fact that you are in this hospital and on this bed should show you that I'm not going to fuck around where you are concerned. You need to read that and understand what it means. You have to be close enough for me to touch for the stun gun to work and I don't feel much like gambling that you won't come after me with a baseball bat or something that will keep me from getting close enough to use it. So I've gotten something I can use if you ever get within twenty feet of me.

"Why am I telling you this? Because I expect that you are stupid enough to come after me for revenge. I've already said it, but I'm going to repeat it just to make sure that you heard. I'm through fucking around with you. You come anywhere near me and I will assume that you mean to do me harm and I will kill you. I will not fire a warning shot and I will not try to wound you. I will empty the clip into your worthless ass and then I will spit on your body. Believe it Stan. Believe it!!"

I took the receipt from him and left the room. I hit Denny's for a bite to eat and then I went home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Regina was sitting in the kitchen with a wine glass in front of her and an almost empty wine bottle on the table. She looked up at me when I walked in -- took a drink -- not a sip, but a drink of her wine and then said:

"I didn't know if you were coming home or not so I didn't fix dinner."

"I've already eaten."

I grabbed a beer from the icebox and headed for my basement workshop. Ten minutes later Regina came down and sat on the steps and watched me work. After several minutes she asked:

"What are you going to do Frank?"

"Don't know. I guess it depends."

"Depends on what?"

"What happens when the police finally show up. Whether or not I have to kill your lover. How I feel tomorrow, the day after or next week."

"The police? Why would they come?"

"Why wouldn't they? Didn't you and dickhead tell them why you were naked and on the sidewalk?"

"We told them that it was a practical joke that was taken wrong and that we weren't going to press any charges."

"Was that before lover boy had one or both of his nuts removed? If it was before he might change his story. Then of course there is how he may have taken my visit today. It might have upset him enough to give the cops a call."

"Your visit?"

"I stopped by the hospital today and showed him the receipt for the gun I bought this morning. I told him that if he ever comes within twenty feet of me I'd kill him."

"You didn't!"

"Oh yes I did and I meant it."

"I don't understand why you would do something like that. I don't understand why you did what you did do. Stan was no threat to you. I told you that. I told you that it was just a fling and wouldn't last. Why did you have to go and get all macho?"

"That is it in a nutshell Regina."