Frank and Regina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking bitch! I'll get you for this!"

Regina got up and walked over to the dresser and picked something up. She turned back to Stan and said:

"You want another shot of this?" and showed him what she had in her hand. I recognized it. It was a stun gun similar to the one I had.

"After Frank showed me how effective these little suckers could be I got one to carry in my purse for self defense. Works great doesn't it. Want another shot?"

"No."

"Then lay there and stay still."

She took his shoes off of him and then undid his belt and pulled his pants and boxers off and dropped them on the floor.

"Why Stan -- what a disappointment. I'm not a sexy lady any more? Your dick is just lying there. Can't have that baby. Need you hard for the next step."

She fondled his cock and after a minute she bent and took him in her mouth. A couple of minutes later Stan's cock was pointing up at the ceiling. Regina slowly worked his cock with her hand and said:

"Now I want you to tell me exactly what you are planning to do to my husband."

"Fuck you bitch."

"Oh dear; I had hoped that we could do this civilized, but if we can't, we cant."

She got up and walked to the dresser and picked up a knife that had been sitting there. Going back to Stan she started stroking his cock with her left hand while holding the knife in front of his eyes with her right.

"The way this is going to go Stan is that you are going to tell me exactly what I want to know or I am going to shorten your cock one inch at a time." She placed the edge of the knife against his dick and said, "Start talking."

He was silent and Regina's hand moved just a fraction and Stan screamed. Regina said:

"You think I'm joking?" She held a finger in front of his eyes. "That's your blood Stan. Start talking or I cut deeper and you lose your first inch."

"Okay, okay; just put the knife down."

"Talk Stan. Just what have you planned for my husband?"

"Catch him not looking and smack him in the head with a baseball bat and then use the bat to turn his cock and balls into mush."

"Why would you want to that Stan?"

"Because of what he did to me."

"So he caused you some pain, so what? You don't think you earned it by screwing his wife?"

"The son of a bitch got me fired too. Not only that but Bill told me not to expect a favorable reference if anybody called for one."

"So you believe that you are supposed to be able to go through life fucking other men's wives and girlfriends and they are just supposed to shrug it off?"

"No, but he could have fought me like a man instead of what he did. It just shows how much of a limp dicked wimp that he is."

"No Stan; what it shows is that he is a very smart man. He knew he couldn't fight you because of your natural advantages."

"Bullshit!"

"No it isn't. You outweigh him by fifty pounds and you are a good six inches taller and that means your arms are longer. That means you could start hitting him before he could even get close enough to land a blow. He knew that so he evened things up. You earned what you got Stan. Whether you accept it or not you got what you had coming for fucking his wife."

"I wasn't in it alone. I don't see you limping around."

"I got hurt a lot worse than you Stan. I've lost him. You want to know real hurt lose the one you love. But we don't need to go there."

She took something out of her shirt pocket and I saw it was a small digital tape recorder. She hit a button and waited a few seconds while it rewound and then she hit play and Stan heard "smack him in the head with a ball bat." She turned the recorded off and said:

"Here is how we play this Stan. If anything bad happens to my husband this goes to the police. If somebody sneaks up on him and hurts him the tape goes to the police. If he is the victim of a hit and run this goes to the police. Anything bad Stan and I do mean anything bad and this tape goes to the police. Understand me?"

I didn't hear him say anything, but he must have nodded a yes because Regina said:

"I'm going to cut your right arm free and leave you the knife so you can cut the left free while I go outside and sit in my car and watch the front door. If you aren't out of here in five minutes I'm calling the cops. I'll tell them I'm being stalked and that the stalker is inside my house. I might even tell them that you are armed and I fear for my life."

She cut his right wrist loose and then dropped the knife on the bed. I closed my door so she wouldn't see it open when she came out of the room. I heard her leave the house and a couple of minutes later I heard Stan leave the bedroom and go down the stairs. When I heard the front door open and then close I hurried down the stairs and went out the back door. I moved around to the side of the house and carefully peered around the corner. Regina was sitting in her car watching Stan get into his. She sat there until Stan drove away and then she got out of her car and went into the house. I ran to the fence, climbed it, dropped into the Miller's backyard and then hurried to my car.

I spent the next two hours in Duffy's Tavern nursing a couple of drinks and thinking about what I had just seen. My mind wasn't computing all that well. There was just so much shit in there bumping in to each other. Regina's claims that she loved me were bouncing off the memory of her telling me that she was going to keep on fucking Stan. Her actions when I caught the two of them that first time pushed against her defense of me as she had Stan tied to the bed.

It all boiled down to half of me saying, "She loves you and you love her and you know it so give her a chance." The other half was saying, "She let you down once even though she says she loves you so you can't trust her not to do it again." When I finished the drinks in front of me I got up and headed for home.

As I drove a few things jelled in my mind. The phone calls I'd listened to and what she had done to Stan convinced me that Regina did care for me so the only questions that really had to be answered were:

"Could I eventually get past it if I kept her?" and "If I keep her can I trust her never to do it again?"

The problem was that there was no way to get answers. The answers could only come with time so my decision came down to "Do I give the time for those answers to come or not."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home Regina was watching TV and she looked over at me and asked if I'd eaten yet. I told her I wasn't hungry. I stood there for a second or two, but I couldn't get the words to come so I went into the kitchen and got my nightly beer and went down into the basement. I was there maybe five minutes before Regina came down and sat on the steps and watched me work. After a minute or so she said:

"I heard from Stan today."

"Oh? And when are you going to get together?"

"We aren't Frank. I let him know in no uncertain terms that we would never see each other again."

"So why tell me?"

"I won't hide anything from you Frank. Not ever again. I don't blame you for not believing it especially after what I did, but it is true. I don't know what you are finally going to decided to do, but if you do decide to keep us together I will do everything humanly possible to get your trust back and keep it."

I set aside the dove-tail jig I was getting ready to set up, looked at her and said:

"Do you understand that earning back that trust can be every bit as corrosive to our relationship as what you did to lose that trust?"

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it Regina. I would be watching you like a hawk. I'd be watching for just the slightest hint that you were screwing around on me again. Be a half hour late coming home from work and I'd be wondering where you were and with who and doing what. You call and say you have to work late. Oh sure. You bet. I'd buy that. With who and where?

"Go shopping and come home with nothing and tell me it was because you didn't find what you wanted and I'd be thinking "Oh yes you did get what you were looking for" and I'd wonder if it was Stan or with some other guy you found out had a big cock."

She started to interrupt, but I held up a hand to stop her.

"If you are on the phone with someone I'll be hovering close by with one ear cocked to catch your side of the conversation and I'll be listening to catch anything that will make me think you are talking to a lover. Your job has you going on trips several times a year and you know what I'll be thinking about how you spend your evenings at the hotel. When you get home I'll be scrutinizing you, your clothes, and your suitcase and probably going through your purse if you set it down where I can get at it. I'd be looking for the proof that would tell me that you were stabbing me in the back again.

"Tell me Regina; could you live like that?"

"I could if it would keep us together."

"Well I don't know that I could Regina. Being that kind of a person is not me. I don't believe I could live like that and I don't know that I can ever get over the way I felt when you told me that you were going to keep on fucking him after I caught you."

"I'll get you over that baby and I'll never give you any reason to doubt me ever again. I just need a chance frank. Just give me a chance."

"I'll think about it Regina. No promises, but I will think on it."

She reached into her pocket, took out a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"What is this?"

"It is what you said you would have to have."

I looked at it and saw that it was from a clinic and it said she was drug and disease free. I read it, folded it and put it in my pocket and went back to work. Regina watched in silence for a couple of minutes and then she went back upstairs.

Actually I'd already thought on it and I had decided to give the marriage a chance, but I also felt the need to make Regina sweat -- at least for a while.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I waited two days and then gave her the first sign of a thaw. I hadn't eaten at home since the day I dumped Stan and Regina on the lawn so on Friday morning, just before leaving for work I asked:

"We have anything for dinner or do I need to hit the store on the way home?"

"We don't need anything that I can think of."

"Okay. See you tonight."

When I got home Regina was in the kitchen and when I walked in she told me dinner would be ready in ten minutes. We ate in silence and then I went down into the basement. When I finished cutting the grass Saturday morning and was washing my hands Regina asked me what I'd like for dinner and when I said, "I thought we would go out to eat" I caught the trace of a smile as she walked away.

She wore her sexiest dress and heels that evening and after we ate I took her to the Boom Boom Room for drinks. She wanted to dance, but I wasn't quite ready to take her in my arms. Actually that wasn't true. I was more than ready, but I was still in my "make her suffer" mood and I let most of the evening go by before I got up and moved out onto the floor with her. The results were predictable and I caught her smile when she moved her leg into my erection.

In the car on the way home she slid over next to me and placed her hand on the lump in my trousers and waited to see what I would do. When I didn't do anything she unzipped me and worked my cock out into the open and began stroking it. When I still didn't do anything she lowered her head and took me in her mouth. It had been a while for me so it only took her minutes to get me off and when I blew she swallowed it all and kept me in her mouth. She had me erect by the time we got home.

As the garage door came down behind us Regina took her mouth off my cock and said:

"We have a new bed that hasn't been properly broken in. Are you ready?"

I was.

+++++++++++++++++++

It has been three years now and Regina hasn't given me any reason to be suspicious. I still have a tap on the phone and the recorder and GPS tracker in her car. I have bugged three more of her most used purses and I check regularly, but have found nothing.

I won't say that it has been easy. Every once in a while when we make love she will cry out, "Yes, yes, yes, oh God yes!" and my mind returns instantly to the day I heard those same words when I caught her and Stan and my cock starts to wilt. It is only supreme will power that allows me to stay hard and finish and I've never let her know how close we came to disaster.

Regina does her best to spoil me rotten and I'm liking it, but I also have to admit that there is still a small spot in my brain where the thought still lives that some day she is going to want to see if a big cock can still trip those extra switches. However she does know that if it ever happens and I find out she is history and I really do think that she doesn't want that to happen.

Time holds the answer to that. All I can do is wait and see and hope that it never happens.