All Comments on 'Frank and Stella'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Not bad

Personally, I would have never let it get that far. Stella made some good points though and one of the many reasons I wouldn't have let it go as far as Frank did. He did knowingly give her permission. So the boss was an affair, and enough to hang herself in regard to the marriage, but the rest was his fault.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I enjoyed the read, but this isn't my favorite aspect of this author .

This narrator was cold & hard. I understand that. The wife was a real piecezuelo of work. Give the bitch a inch - she fellatiates Milan. Yet I was really enjoying this so much more in the beginning.

It seemed like this was gong to be a coming of age story with tinge of sentiment& even romance. This author is underrated in terms of how he handles those. Instead this morphed into a Torch The Bitch story. It was well done, Stella had it coming in spades but those aren't my favorite.

The ending was foreseeable - there was no killer twist albeit Stella gave a spirited but doomed argument in terms of her alleged true love. Things had just gone too far. One loose thread left dangling was that instigator Anne & the quisling husband. Four Stars for a competent , lucid but not transcendent TTB special.

Sidenote: it's great to see this author once again regularly submitting wry stories of love gone awry. JPB is the pervert-ial box of chocolates. You never know which fetish, you're going to get.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
The story really didn't have a finish

Open ended stories are sometimes good as with this one, and the ending I have in mind isn't going to be very nice to Stella.

Thank Bob, I enjoyed the read.

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
Poor attempt at changing a wife sharing cuckold story to a different ending.

If all that Frank was going to do was have someone serve her with papers - why the fuck did he go through the entire crap!

If he needed time, he could have made up some story and gone away for a couple of weeks instead

1. He watches her fuck someone else

2. Gets humiliated (by the guy, his wife and subsequently her friends know it too)

3. He dips his finger into someone else's cum

4. He tastes the fucking cum in her mouth

5. He touches and guides another man's cock

6. He WASHES another man's cock

WTF

- ALL this so that he could have the process server fuck and then give her the papers?

This seems like JPB wanted to write a wife sharing cuckold story and then changed it with an obvious lack of effort or interest.

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 11 years ago
That was ..

That was odd. That was very fucking odd, even for you. You're a writer who seems to swing thru the whole spectrum of loving wives, from a truly loving wife to the frigid bitch who fucks other men and evilly gloats about it, but this was just out there.

The husband does all this shit just to hide the fact that he's getting ready to divorce his wife? ... Everyone in this story seemed to have a problem mentally!

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Fascinating

It should bring out lots of people who feel that he was too much of a cuck wimp.

She did not have his permission on tape but I doubt that he will deny it.

Personally, I find her maintaining a friendship with someone like Anne would be ground for a divorce based on incompatibility!

SpykkeSpykkeover 11 years ago
I don't want to live in JPB's world

It's a scary place where all sorts of sad guys live. Soryy JPB - your work ain't improving.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Probably your worst writing to date

It would be a 5 Stars in the FETISH section. In the LW section it's a 1 Star

LBuddGLBuddGover 11 years ago
Time to complain to Lit.

Unfortunately there's no way to vote a zero. If one doesn't give ANY stars it simply doesn't register, and makes no difference. That's sort of the equivalent of leaving NO tip on the restaurant table for a bad service experience......the waiter is stiffed and YOU come across as the cheap asshole. On the other hand, if you leave a quarter, he/she knows that you made a statement on the lack of quality service. Literotica MUST come up with a method of giving a "negative" score, because JPB, this story would have been one of the very few of those I'd have given.

user110user110over 11 years ago
DUDE, can't you warn us before dropping gay bombs?

just a blurb saying "faggotry ahead" in the intro?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I normally enjoy your stories

but this one was awful! Even though you wrapped it all up in a list of 'perversions,' it was still a 'clever guy outwits cheating, stupid woman' story. It wasn't even erotic (except for those who enjoy those deviations from the norm) so I couldn't find anything to praise other than the usual good standard of writing. Unfortunately, I don't really think you are 'writing' as such, anymore - you're Just Playing Bob!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
hey jpb

i liked this one. the gay shit was a little off but it was not a cuck story as such, close but not quite there. i gave you a 5. it would have been a 4 but everyone was trashing you so i gave you an extra point to make up for it.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 11 years ago
What's everyone's problem?

It was an enjoyable story. Just ignor the folks who have so little flexibility that if the story is not exactly what they want they trash it. So silly.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Masterfully done!

In this story, I was impressed with how opposite this narrator is from the typical WinterFrog story. WF would have told Sweetie 'Adios!' before she and her bud got ten more yards after Hubby heard the 'twit' comment! In this story, Hubby let things develop in a very passive way and a LOT further than was necessary. Paying his old school chum was just plain silly! He could have MADE money on that one! Plus, the process server 'code' probably FROWNS on serving a nekkid lady one has just boffed! Kinda like shooting a sitting duck! Hmmm...Fucking a shitting-chute! (Sorry!)

5*

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Good story.

I liked it. He dint wimp out which was important in a story like this. 4 star rating.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
nice but....

I understand that you want to write a new story that has some erotic elements...but waiting for months and going through this all....i dont know if any decent man with some reasonable pride can do it. however, it is a nice reading, and for god sake, will you start adding epilogue pleaseeeee

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Funny

If JPB writes an epiloge to his stories they generaly become better or super.................

It is very interesting I read a JPB's comment on another Author's story from 2005. JPB complained about lack of epiloge. Funny. So the readers get a Consequence story only.

I like the Consequence stories as well, but a Revenge story is better.............

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN ONE BENDS OVER BACKWARDS

make sure you dont drop your integrity. TK U MLJ LV NV

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
not sure

I kind of liked the way this was set up but the guy went too far,and quite honestly what happened after he gave her permission was meaningless,basically only evidence she cheated before he gave permission would be valid..snd paying phil to fuck her could get him arrested besides being invalid in court..so why bother?

He also could nail the boss,he could get a nice settlement out of the company bc the boss used his posiotion to seduce her.Her defense was bogus,why would sge have to tell anna what she wanted to hear? Why hang with her at all if she loved frank?Btw they generally use the term asian,not oriental these days.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read,

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 11 years ago
Pretty Stupid

He sure takes a lot of humiliation and abuse to get what he wants. I'm not sure the end (of their marriage) justifies the means.

VickieTernVickieTernover 11 years ago
She's persuasive!

Almost. Just as she was during their college years. I thought you meant for him to take her back after realizing that he IS the winp she seemed to believe him, but his own kind, not Dennis's. That his way-overelaborate process for entrapping her (I mean, c'mon!) was in fact self-deception in the service of an unacknowledged desire within himself (vide his hard-on when witnessing his cuckolding). In which case his quietly self-confident tone of voice didn't quite fit, or else was itself deceiving us too! In which case you'd be writing a rare "unreliable narrator" story -- you and Henry James! I didn't dare hope! But nearly!

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 11 years ago
Stella has a point!

First of all, Frank's legal case of divorce is weak. In many states when a spouse has sex with the cheating spouse after knowing of the affair the state views that as consent thereby making the adultery charge void. Frank not only fucked her after Jared and Eddie but after she serviced John knowing ful well about her activities. Once Frank "opened" his marriage then adultery is not applicable because he said he was ok with her fucking other men as long as she came home. He told Stella "you are free to do what you would like as long as you always come home to me." What an idiot! Now Stella's claim that she was telling Anna what she wanted her to hear does not jive with her conversation with Barb or the fact that she led the discussions on how she was going to convert Frank into a Dennis clone. No spouse should ever speak so dispargingly of your wife or husband for a friend's benefit. Lastly, there was no reason Frank had to put himself through playing the happy cuckold. All he had to do was to get a PI to get evidence from their activities in John's motorhome during lunch. Can we get a sequel -Stella's revenge where Frank loses his business?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
sleepless, it doesn't matter in either case

no fault means just that. He could have fucked her after a gangbang and took her home and washed her panties, it still would be a no fault, unless your in Texas.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 11 years ago
Missed A Point

She is very good, very persuasive and another nail for Frank would have been to remind her that he caught her teeling her friends about how she conned him in college. She was, and admitted to, a three date fuck and jokes about conning Frank into her story.

Seems that it should have been one more major point to his determination. He was giving her all the reasons that he would never take her back.

Thanks Bob.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

This was the best line:

Ah, there's that love shinning through again.

Thanks. Should have never married her in the first place. Once a cheat . . .

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
I join a lot of people

What was the point of his 'set up'? He got to taste sperm and hold another guys willie for what? There was no benefit to him and actual harm to his legal case.

So he was an idiot.

EAPoeEAPoealmost 11 years ago
She was a cheater from the start

It doesn't matter whether or not you're engaged or married. Once you're in a serious relationship, monogamy is the rule. Any deviation from this is cheating. He was a fool for taking her back when they were in college.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 11 years ago
Missed Something

You went over and over everything she said and did and she argued her reasoning about each incident. You missed the clincher...she insulted him while in college, sold him a BS story and laughed about it...I kept looking for you to finally throw that out.

Anyway - Thanks, as always!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Crazy Women

There are a lot of crazy women out there. Yes there are a lot of men that are assholes, but women take the prize in the crazy department! I have seen so many irrational women in my life trying to justify the unjustifiable. If a man behaved like the average woman he would be diagnosed as bipolar and put on meds or locked up. Everyone knows this and men are still stupid enough to marry them and bind themselves financially to a nut.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 AFTER READING THE BOOK AND KNOWING THE PLOT

why eat the teacher, TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does?¿?? That's what it's all about.

Very uncomfortable tale however I did read it? How do you get out of the way of a speeding freight train? You run your butt off of course. No time for thinking just reflex to danger. This story had the elements of revenge awaiting to transpire but never happened. That was the author's hook. You got me good on this one JPB! I really didn't like this story but I was hoping for the hammer to drop. Frank was an idiot but Stella's deplorable behavior put the man in unknown territory. The story had the impetus to reflect on what it might be like to be in love with a terrible person like a Stella. It hard for people not accustomed to slobs/skanks low life degenerates like Stella. I thought in the end when was asked to fuck Phil that Phil had AIDS or HIV or some other serious STD. In spite of not liking the outcome I rated this story a 5* due to its imagination and thoroughness.

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
Except Bob appears to love the taste of sperm in all his men

The simplest solution was NOT to give the bitch what she wants. Bob you had your hero BECOME the wimp for what reason??? To score a few "gotcha" points at a very heavy cost??? Shit, the cunt can turn around and give the phone recordings to all his friends, coworkers, and lodge members totally ruining his ability to be in that town. It's so stupid as to be utter BS from you. Hell, just hire the PI take a few picks, record the conversations and divorce the bitch like a manly man.Yet you chose him to use the wimpy cock sucker route of divorcing the whore. BTW: there is no way a court would allow infidelity to be used as a reason for splitting up. Your wimp CONDONED the infidelity acts be engaging in the behavior.

Stupid is as stupid does Bob. 1* and wish I could give it -5*s

IsactaggedIsactaggedabout 10 years ago
Frank sucks

Frank is a fucking wimp, he can be one of the most wimps in tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And then? And then? And then along came Jones......

And they got back together? Or they got divorced and she fought it and got lots of money from him? Inquiring minds want to know.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
in horrified fascination

Some people have a need to see how bad bad can be.

Of course, that sort of sickness is what caused Chernobyl.

So, it does have it's drawbacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
blablablabla

boooooooriiiing..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOT Booooooooring!! You're boring dear annony!!

and you suck and swallow. Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your mother must be turning in her grave

One star

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HOW FAR TO GO AND PROVE A POINT....

don't forget the long walk back to the beginning TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

Normally I like your stuff but that was plain stupid he didn't need to do any of the cuck stuff to get proof of her adultery

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Strange

He had all of her cheating on tape and on video. Why he did the cuck shit is beyond me. At least he left at the end. The one saving grace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nonsensical

Is there any reason that he had to wait?.......not convincing.....looks like he had a bit of cuck in him

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Wow horrible writing.....

The author contradicted himself from one paragraph to the next awful awful writing. The reader only knows what you write to let them know, changing facts from paragraph to paragraph is really poor writing. He bowls on Tue. And Lodge meetings on Thurs. Then his Lodge meetings change to Wed. as an example. Frank can't figure out how Stella would think he would ever do these things?? Then next paragraph he is doing them?? As a lot of the husbands say when dealing with a cheating wife, doesn't matter why you did it just that you did it. So him not going to be a wimpy cuck is out the window lol he did what most whimpy cucks do for no reason whatsoever even spent money to have someone fuck her. Then the author writes that he had a pre nup thus making him doing all the cum tasting cock touching and paying someone to fuck his wife pointless. As far as the reader we have to deduce that was because he wanted to do these things because the author failed to write any real justification of his actions. The cuck stuff aside I gave it a one as just awful writing.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

"I told you he was a clueless twit." - Just because he TRUSTS you doesn't make him a "clueless twit"!

I know he said he didn't think he would exercise his rights, but I thought that TECHNICALLY it was an "open marriage". Why didn't he exercise HIS rights to screw other women?

She obviously wasn't "just telling Anna what she wanted to hear." She was clearly getting off on it, and if anything, Anna was telling her to cool it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He Must Love Being "Cucked"

He must of loved being pissed on, so why did he have misgivings about being cucked?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
story doesnt make sense

why go through all that cucking shit just to have her served?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep! He Enjoyed Being a Cuck!

He had to, to go through all that BS just to get divorced?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

An odd storyline. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Curing yourself

Frank had a disease called Stella. Intellectually, he was clear that she was gone, but I think part of the drive of this story is that he had to go all the way down to the gutter to draw the emotional strength to get out. So, he lets himself be traduced into doing thing that make him queasy (putting it mildly). Of course, some of those things also turn Frank on--this is where JPB gets sly--but in real life, people may have complicated reactions.

At least that's what I think JPB was shooting for... but from the comments, maybe he could have been clearer. My initial reaction was the same as a lot of comments...just aversion to reading about what Frank put himself through, but as I thought about it, it began to seem like Frank was self-treating his disease with a course of aversion therapy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pauline French

really gets around in JPBland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally...

one of your "Franks" grew a set of balls. All these "Franks" stories seemed to be about some spinless wimps who buy every lie the cheating cunt tell them.

One thing, even if what she said on the phone was just trash talk between women, she still place her friend in the first place over her husband. No woman who loves her husband can do any of the things that she did.

Another things I noticed is that non of your cheating cunt goes to the shrink or do anything to earn the right to be forgiven. You dont have to write every counseling session, but i would help if at least you mention them. People don't change just because. Otherwise everytime a one of your wronged husbands take the cunt back you would writing just another RAAC. In that case, I would appreciate a warning at the begining at the story since I dont like RAACs.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
What an idiot.

Yup. He sure set her up. Not.

Everything she did was with his consent and encouragement. He is the one who fucked up his marriage.

What a fucking idiot. Got exactly what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How big an idiot ...

... is MBGDallas. The ultimate cheating whore lover.

"Everything she did was with his permission and encouragement." Really? REALLY?

How about blowing and fucking her boss forever? He gave her permission? He encouraged her? MBGDallas, are you that big an ignorant douche? You did read the part that it's why he's divorcing her right? For being a lying cheating slut.

Geez, Dude, learn to read and grow some balls. What a stupid fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your heros are idiots who think with the penis instead of their brains.

I have already read a fair amount of your stories (some of them are truly revulsive for me so I stay out of them) to say that most of your heroes are idiots whot think with the penises. Almost everything in the relationships you describe seems to relate to sex, not love. You hero is an A class moron. He shouldn't have married the cunt in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yep! He’s a FRIGGIN IDIOT!

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

That bitch would've been gone after Eddie .

Now finish the story what happens after he gets the cab home ?

Just how crazy does she get?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Weak

What a weakling,instead of giving her permission to do wanted she wanted and joining in with it ,he should have dumped her after the first overheard phonecall.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Bit slow with the revenge!

But in the end he did most of it right. Legal action against her company would be nice. Of course the recordings are for social media!

He needs to use the match!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Whatever her rationale...

...she trash talked him to her friend for her enjoyment. That isn't cheating, but it isn't love, either.

Ocker51Ocker51about 5 years ago
Just Idiotic

Don’t waste your time⭐️

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
Protracted to the point of Nonsense

Frank draws out his plan of revenge far too long. In so doing he engages in a series of humiliating acts under the. pretense that they are necessary for his plan to work.

The premise is nonsense and the story a waste of time and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Long

He took too long to get rid of her.He could have done it seems earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LW?

Nope its just cuck shit

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
sorry

better ways to burn the bitch than that! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One day John didn't show up for work.

They were told, later in the day, that he had been mugged the night before. The mugging was particularly nasty both knee caps shattered, ribs broken, hands broken and genitals destroyed. He ended up loosing both his testicles so he never could have sex again.

2 weeks later Eddie was found in the same condition.

3 weeks after that Eddie was found badly beaten.

2 weeks later Anna was found badly beaten. However this time the Police knew who did it. Dennis finally grew a set and took his frustrations and anger out on Anna. See she brought home a pair of black men to take the place of Eddie and Jared and Dennis saw red. Both black men tried to belittle Dennis and when he objected they attacked him but this time he fought back. Both black men ended up in hospital as Dennis took them both out. Then when Anna tried to attack him he fought her as well. He was not charged as the video clearly showed he was acting in self defence.

Dennis divorced Anna and because of adultery she left with nothing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

An epic JPB special. Nasty as hell, but at least it has an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not only no......

.....but HELL NO. Stella was nothing but a manipulative Bitch, before she even got to the gate. What he should of done was reverse it on her with some butch dykes and make her eat creampies while being slapped around by the dykes and break her and condition her, it’s justified; then ask if she’ll go to her old ways. Then dump her and kick her to the curb. If she ended up in a nut farm, bummer. Then its Anna’s turn, goes around and comes around.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Damn, there has to be an easier way to torch the marriage than that.

At this point, he might as well be into the humiliation.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

He knew what he took on from his college experiences with her, so basically he got what he deserved.

A more interesting question is how the hell did either of them get into college in the first place, it certainly wasn’t their IQ scores.

Clearly future Trump voters.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

"She had to know – just had to know – that the way I was behaving lately wasn't the real me."

Hey JPB, this WAS the real you. You keep on repeating plots that it has become obvious you are reliving your experience. The experience of cuck that takes perverse pleasure of being a cuck and then finds a way to do BTB end yo keep peace with people that would otherwise laugh at him.

You are a cuck wanna-be, even Pauline French knows that.

By the way, this story is such a perverse imaginary garbage that it really take a good stomach to read 2nd page that is nothing more than a cuck JPB drivel. Whoever can write this is either insane, drunk, or a miserable loser, or more likely a combination of all three. I skimmed through most of this garbage, it is really something to throw up.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Should

Should have dumped her arse. When he knew what she was up to.

RuttweilerRuttweiler11 months ago
Really didn’t make much sense.

Why didn’t he defer his revenge and leaving until they had both retired? Apparently he can put up with doing really disgusting and demeaning things just to placate her for weeks.

I just couldn’t make sense of the logic here. Maybe it’s a special kind of logic. Illogic?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He went way too far in setting her up. He should have divorced her after the first time. And the boss? He needed to get evidence of that & he could sue him & the company for lots.

I’d say he was a cuck. 3 stars only.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I usually like your stories but this was pure and unadulterated shit. He had all the evidence he needed to divorce his wife long before he did...there was no reason extend the betrayal as he did. Just plain illogical and stupid...damn I hate stupid! 2/5

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

What’s crazy is the lies about the friend. The whole way the friend was telling her she was risking her husband by moving too fast and that she didn’t think he was that type of guy.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Wimp

What a wimp,he should have dumped her after the first phone call,instead of dragging it out.

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
Enough

Said by everyone else. I do feel for her he should have sued her boss and company and told her not no but hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why was he so slow to take action? What did he gain? There are no kids. It was a slam dunk early on. Guess author wanted some extra pages. Stella is delusional and batsh$t crazy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS