Frank and Stella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Frank's the type alright. I boss him around all the time. I even make him get in the bath tub so I can piss on him. Being able to dominate him that way turns me on."

As the rest of the taped conversations played on Stella seemed to deflate like a balloon that the air slowly leaks out of. She looked away from me and started crying when she heard:

"I make sure that I have sex with him every time after John fucks me and our sex always starts with Frank eating my pussy."

I just looked at her and said, "Come as a shock to you that I'm not the clueless doofus that you thought I was? Have any more questions about why I'm getting a divorce?"

I got up and said, "See you around Stel, or maybe not."

I picked up the tape recorder and the video recorder that had just taped her fuck session with Phil and also had the footage of her fun with Jared and then I left the house and headed for my apartment.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I spent Saturday making up another list of things to do. I needed things to make my apartment more homey and livable and I needed to look into putting the house up for sale. Stella was going to have to get with the utility companies and set up accounts because item number two on my list was to have everything shut off and taken out of my name. If I put a good enough price on the house it should move quickly. Of course Stella could decide that she wanted to keep it and then she would have to buy me out.

Thank God we didn't live in one of those dumb assed states that had those stupid no fault divorce laws. I filed listing adultery as the cause and my attorney had assured me that I would come out of the divorce well ahead of a half and half split. He told me that even the one female judge that we had would be upset at the humiliating way Stella talked about me in her recorded conversations. The video of her with Jared and Phil would just be icing on the cake.

After golf I stopped at the TGI Friday on Lamont to get a bite to eat and while I was eating a very good looking redhead came up to the table and said:

"Frank Marly right?"

I said yeas and she said, "You don't know me Frank; I'm Barbara Collins and I want to thank you for saving my marriage."

"I saved your marriage? What did I do?"

"It's what you did to Stella. It opened my eyes to what Brian might do to me if I'd have let myself get sucked into that crap that Anna was spouting about how to control a man. I admit that the thought of being able to do it was a turn on, but it wouldn't have worth losing Brian. When I heard what happened to Stella it was a wake up call. I'm sorry about you and Stella, but some good did come out of it. It saved me and Brian. You take care now" and she turned and walked away.

I wasn't at all surprised at getting half a dozen calls from Stella on my cell phone and I deleted them as soon as they came in. I left the cell in the apartment when I went to play golf on Sunday and I wasn't surprised to find a dozen more missed messages from Stella when I got home. I knew I was going to have to talk to her sooner or later and probably the next day as I couldn't have her calling me at work a dozen or so times a day.

+++++++++++++++++++

Her first call came just after I had unlocked the door. When the phone rang the caller ID said it was the home phone so I answered and asked:

"What do you want Stella?"

"I don't want a divorce Frank. You don't understand what was going on and we need to sit down and talk so I can explain it to you. I love you Frank and you know I do. We just need to talk it out."

"You love me? Really? You sure have a funny way of showing it. You tell me that you are taking night classes so you can get a promotion while what you were really doing was spending two nights a week being your boss's fuck toy. Yep, I can see the love for me in that. And after the promotion you kept giving him a blow job every morning, fucking him on lunch hour and then coming home to me and letting me eat your pussy. Yep, you bet, the love comes shinning through there. And you sure showed me lots of love when you fucked Eddie and Jared over at Anna's and I wouldn't want to forget all the love for me that I heard in your voice in the month's worth of phone calls between you, Anna and Barb that I taped. Oh yes indeed Stella, I am well aware of just how much you loved me."

"You don't understand Frank and that's why we need to sit down and talk. Please come home. I don't want a divorce and I'll fight it. I'll make it so expensive for you that in the end you'll drop it."

"Ah, there's that love shinning through again. Tell you what Stel; you just go ahead and fight it. You will have to get an attorney and they don't come cheap. You are going to need every cent you have to make the house payment, and pay for the gas, phone and lights which, by the way, I've had taken out of my name and which will be shut off at the end of the month. That's two weeks away so you need to be thinking about how to keep them turned on.

"Now let's see how you can hurt me. No kids so no leverage there. You take home as much as I do so no alimony to worry about. I filed using adultery as grounds and I have the evidence to back it up. Also one little thing that you probably forgot about. The business is family owned and my father explained to you that a prenuptial agreement that guaranteed that the business would remain totally in family hands had to be signed by you before we could get married and you signed it without even reading it. One of the clauses in that pre-nup specified that in case of a divorce because of adultery the offending party would leave the relationship with only what they brought into it.

"So go ahead Stella. Get an attorney and fight it. Look on the bright side. You will be free to find some sick fuck who will suck your lover's cock and smile up at you while your lover fucks him up the ass. Got to get to work. Bye Stella."

++++++++++++++++++++

That wasn't the end of it though. The next day when I left work Stella was parked behind my car and since I was parked nose in to the building I couldn't just ignore her and leave.

"What do you want Stella?"

"Quite simply, you. I do not want a divorce. I know you don't think I love you, but you are wrong."

"Bullshit Stella. I told you the other day that I have over a months worth of phone calls between you and Anna that tell me exactly how you feel about your clueless twit of a husband."

"That's just it Frank. You don't have anything that shows you that. What you have is a bunch of rubbish that I said to Anna because that is what she wanted to hear. Anna hates men. It was something that she let me know during the first week I met her. One of the biggest surprises of my life was when she moved back here and I found out that she was married. It turns out that she married Dennis because she found out that she could do to him what she wanted to do to all men. I can't say that I blame her. I'd probably have felt the same way if my life had been like hers."

"Again Stella – Bullshit!! If she hated men why was she fucking at least two that I know of and by that I mean Eddie and Jared."

"She fucked them, but she didn't like them. She fucked them to torment Dennis. It was sort of like religion. You know, the "Christ died for your sins" thing? Dennis was paying the price for what men had done to her. Her own father raped her every time he came home drunk. When he was killed in an accident her mother remarried. The man she married had two sons. Her mother went into the hospital for some reason or other and while she was in there the stepfather raped Anna. Her two step brothers saw it happen and decided that they wanted some and then the three of them took turns on her all the time her mom was gone.

"The assholes knew they were toast if she went to the cops and so they taped themselves doing her and then edited the tape to eliminate the part where she fought them and made it look like she was willing. All that showed was the part where her body betrayed her and actually got into it. They showed her the tapes they had made of her responding and told her if she ever told anyone about what they had been doing or called the cops and hollered rape they would spread the tapes all over town. One night when they were sleeping she took a ball bat to them, cleaned out their wallets and left. Since then she has hated men in general. Everything I told her what was what she wanted to hear. I didn't mean a word of it Frank, not one word. Think about it Frank. Have I ever shown you any disrespect?"

"Yeah Stella; as a matter of fact you have."

"How and when?"

"Every time you came home from work after fucking John and let me eat your pussy."

"I've never done that to you."

"Bullshit Stella! I've listened to you tell Anna all about it too many times."

"And I've told you that everything I've told Stella is what she wanted to hear."

"I suppose the next thing you will tell me is that you never fucked John and all that you told Anna about starting his day with blow jobs is baloney also."

"No Frank; I'll admit to that, but you never ate him out of me and I never kissed you with his taste still in my mouth. I keep a travel bag with a douche bag and wash in my bottom desk drawer and I always, and I do mean always Frank, washed, douched and brushed my teeth before I came home to you."

"You admit to cheating on me with your boss?"

"Yes Frank, but it never hurt us. Did you ever see a lack of love or affection from me? Did I ever short you in the love or sex departments? No, I never did."

"But you did cheat on me with your boss."

"I didn't see it as cheating. At least not at first."

"Not at first?"

"We needed money Frank. If you'll remember business wasn't all that good and you were talking about maybe having to close the doors. We were behind on some bills and my getting a promotion would have meant another thousand a month coming in so when John made me the offer I took it. It was only blow jobs and to me cheating meant giving up pussy and I wasn't going to give up any of that. It was only supposed to be blow jobs until his wife had the baby and was cleared to have sex again."

"Not that I don't consider blow jobs as not cheating, but what changed?"

"The size of his cock. It was huge! I measured it once and it was almost eleven inches. You know I wasn't a virgin when I married you, but I had never seen a cock that big. I fought it Frank. Honest to God I did fight it, but after two weeks of giving John head I just had to see what a cock like that felt like. Once I started it just seemed natural to continue on until Linda had the baby and John could go back to getting his sex from her. I knew it was cheating, but I also knew that you would never know and the money from my promotion got us out of the hole. And it never interfered with us Frank. I gave you all the love and sex you could handle. There was no love between me and John; it was more or less a business arrangement. I love you Frank; honest to God I do and I did everything I could think of to make sure that you knew it."

"As far as I know his wife had her kid six or seven months ago and yet you are still fucking him."

"They are going through a divorce. The baby's father was obviously an oriental so he kicked her out. He asked me to keep on doing what I was and I told him that I couldn't so he sweetened the pot. He gave me a five hundred dollar raise and the company car that I've been driving for the last six months. He also gave me a company credit card to pay for the gas and upkeep. Again, you would never know so I gave in. To make sure that you would never find out I never let him do me anywhere other than work. He wanted to do me on a bed and I refused because going to a hotel or motel would be just asking for someone to see us and maybe tell you. He ended up buying a couch for the office that turned into a bed, plus he had that large motor home that he started parking at work. I was so careful to make sure you would never find out. How did you?"

I told her about overhearing her comment to Anna at the barbecue and how that got me to wondering what else she had to say about me and how that led me to finding out everything.

"So even if I bought into your affair with John as helping us financially that doesn't excuse what you did with Eddie and Jared. That was flat out cheating and you know it."

"No it wasn't. I didn't do Eddie until after – after Frank – you had given me permission and to me that open marriage thing you talked about WAS giving me permission and I did bring them home with me once I knew you were really good with it. As far as you were concerned you were setting me up, but from my side I believed what you were telling me. I never would have done it with Eddie and Jared if I didn't believe that you were okay with it. Your exact words to me were that it would be okay as long as I came home to you. I did Eddie and Jared at Anna's and then I came home to you and gave you every bit as much as I gave them. I'll quit my job Frank. I'll never talk to Anna again. Don't divorce me Frank. Please. I couldn't bear losing you."

"If you loved me so much why were you so set on turning me into a willing cuckold? I fail to see where there was any love in you wanting me to hold another man's cock in my hand and guide it into you and I sure as hell didn't see any love in you wanting to see me sucking another man's cock or watch him fuck me in the ass while – what was it you said to Anna? – while I squealed like a pig?"

"In the first place Frank I never wanted you to do any of those things if you didn't want to. It is like my peeing on you in the tub. It was a major turn on for me and you didn't mind doing it because when I got turned on I rocked your world. What Anna did with her husband was a turn on and when I came home from Anna's I did my best to fuck your brains out. So I wondered if it would turn me on to see you doing it. The only way I could find out was to try. It was no different than when I wanted to see what it would be like to pee in your mouth. You shut that down immediately and I expected that you would do the same to anything else I wanted to try and you didn't.

"Why wouldn't I try? You sat there and got turned on when Eddie fucked me in front of you and don't you dare try to deny it. Your cock was as hard as I've ever seen it as you jacked yourself off. After seeing that why wouldn't I try to see what else you might do? The squeal like a pig comment and talking about you sucking another man was just more of telling Anna what she wanted to hear.

"Back to the pissing in the mouth thing; I knew that you would never do what you didn't want to do, but I had no way of knowing what you would or wouldn't do without trying to see. I can tell you that seeing you suck off another man or seeing you take it in the butt wouldn't do a thing for me. I watched Dennis do it and it was obvious that he hated doing it. It was one of the few things that he did that wasn't a turn on, but a turn off.

"I really did want you to suck another man out of me, but I had no interest in seeing you clean another man's cock with your mouth, but again I had no idea of what you might or might not want to try. The night you set me up for Phil I honestly believed what you told me about what you had always wanted to do. Why wouldn't I have? I have a head full of things I've always wanted to do but was afraid to try. Why wouldn't I believe that you did to?

"John was a major mistake, but I honestly had us in mind when I did it. I really did do it for the promotion and what the money would do for us. I let myself get carried away and I'm sorry, but again Frank it didn't hurt us and I always came home and gave you more than I gave him. I made a mistake and I'm asking you – no, I'm begging you – to forgive me. Don't leave me Frank; please don't leave me."

"It is a nice fairy tale that you are spinning here Stella, but the fact of the matter is that you are still a cheating cunt. It doesn't matter what your rational is for putting out for your boss it was still cheating."

"Then what can I do to pay for my crime that doesn't include my losing you? I love you Frank. Honest to God I do and I always have."

"Maybe you do. I really don't know, but what I do know is that what you have done has made it pretty much impossible for me to stay with you. I could never trust you again. Who knows when you might fuck some other guy because you just knew that I'd never know about it. You know what they say Stella; once a cheater always a cheater."

"I swear to you Frank that I'll never do it again."

"You swore to God to be a loving and faithful wife in front of eighty-three family and friends, but you broke that vow so I see no reason to believe that you won't break the one you just made. We are through Stella. There is nothing that you can do that will ever make it right. Now please move your car so I can leave."

"Please Frank; I'll die without you."

"Then I guess I'd better make sure to keep your life insurance paid up to date."

I turned and started to walk away.

"Where are you going Frank?"

"Since you won't move and let me out I'm going inside to use the phone to call a cab."

"Please Frank, please don't leave me."

I didn't turn back. I went into the building and called for a taxi.