Frank and Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finished I could tell from the look on her face that things weren't going as she had expected (or hoped) so I asked:

"Do we have a deal?"

"She looked at me for a bit without saying anything and then she said:

"I don't have much choice. I need to get things done and done quickly. I don't have the time to date and find someone suitable that I could then ask."

She gave me another few seconds of silence and then asked, "Why? Why are you even willing to do it?"

"The simple truth is that I don't have anything better to do. That and the benefit of a sex life that will be regular and that won't cost me an arm and a leg."

"You don't have anything better to do?"

"After Nancy burned me I haven't had any interest in entering into another long term relationship. Mostly I just go to work and then go home. Friday and Saturday I go out to see what I can pick up to relieve my sexual tensions. I score some, but not enough. I can go through a couple of hundred a weekend on shows, dinner, drinks and dancing and still go home with a case of blue balls. This arrangement will save me money and give me the sex life I need."

The look on her face made me curious so I asked, "You having second thoughts now?"

She shrugged and said, "No; no second thoughts. It just isn't going the way I thought it would."

"Just how did you think it would go?"

"To be honest, given the way you chased after me during our school years I thought that you would happily jump at the chance and that would be it. I didn't expect the somewhat cold business like way you have taken. It hasn't put me off; I just didn't expect it."

She paused and then said, "There isn't much we can do until Monday. We can apply for the license and do the blood tests Monday and I can see an attorney and get him going on the legal stuff. I think there is a three day waiting period so figure on next Thursday or Friday to tie the knot. That okay with you?"

"That will give us time to work out some of the other things that need to be looked at."

"Like what?"

"Like where we are going to live. Do you own this place?"

"No. It is a sublet. I've got it for two months while the owner is in England on assignment. It is only supposed to be temporary while I look for a place of my own."

"I kept the house in my divorce so unless you have an objection that is where we will live."

"I've no problem with that."

"Next we need to see my parents. I need to introduce you to them and they are going to want to know why we are rushing into things so I'm going to tell them that I got you pregnant and we need to do it in a hurry."

"What will they think of me? A woman having sex while not married?"

"They won't think anything of it. Mom will be overjoyed that she is finally going to be a grandmother. I'll leave it to you as to how and when we break it to your family."

"That is going to be the toughie. I can' use the "I'm pregnant and we have to get married" story. I think I'll tell them that we met at a party, fell head over heels in love and eloped to Vegas and got married. They won't be happy, but it will be a done deal. My mom will be pissed because she has been planning my wedding for years. I expect that she will get over it when she finds out I'm pregnant. She has been after me for years to get married and give her grandbabies."

"I thought she already had one. Didn't you say that your sister got pregnant?"

"She miscarried."

"That's a shame. Does she live close?"

"No. She moved to Georgia when my parents disowned her."

"We will have to go visit when we get a chance. Do you have any plans for the weekend?"

"I was going to go grocery shopping either today or tomorrow, but nothing other than that."

"That can wait. We can use the weekend to move you into my place and then you can check out what I have in the pantry and fridge before you grocery shop."

++++++++++++++++++++

And that is just what we did. By Sunday afternoon Tanya was moved in and was making out her grocery list. We hit Safeway and got what she wanted and then stopped at Outback for dinner.

When we got home I called my mom and told her I was getting married again and asked when would be a good time to bring my bride to be over to introduce her to them. She told me to come to dinner on Monday.

Monday we applied for the license and got the blood tests. Tanya saw an attorney and he told her he would have the paperwork ready for signatures on Wednesday.

That evening we went to my parent's for dinner. Dinner went well and mom and Tanya seemed to get along great. I could tell from the way that dad looked at Tanya that he approved of my choice, but he did pull me aside and asked me if I knew what I was doing.

"It hasn't been all that long since you divorced Nancy. Are you sure that this isn't an 'on the rebound' thing?"

I think I surprised the hell out of him when I said, "I'm marrying Tanya for the same reason you married mom. She is pregnant and I'm stepping up to the plate."

"How long have you known?"

"Years and years. I saw your marriage license when I was digging through your desk trying to find something. Paper clips I think it was. Given the date on it and my birth date it wasn't hard for me to put two and two together."

"Well then all I can say is that I hope you will be as happy as your mother and I have been."

Mom got me alone and said, "She seems like a lovely girl. I hope it all works out for you. I'd hate to see you go through another divorce."

"What will be will be mom. But you have to remember that it wasn't love that got us here - it was lust."

"If you work at it love can come along and you can trust me on that."

On the way home Tanya said, "I like your parents. They seem real nice."

"They liked you too. My dad even told me to make sure I did everything in my power to hang onto you."

"Are you going to?"

"It is a two way street babe. It will take both of us."

We had made love every night since our Friday date and if sex alone could make it happen we would end up celebrating our fiftieth anniversary.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The paperwork was ready Wednesday afternoon and we signed and had the signatures notarized. Friday at eleven we were married in a civil ceremony with my parents as witnesses and embarked on our new lives as a married couple.

Surprisingly things went well. We learned all the things about each other that you usually learn during a courtship. We found that we liked the same foods, mostly the same music and the same authors. There were some areas where we didn't quite match. She was into chick flicks and I was more of an action thriller fan. She was an avid bridge player and I couldn't stand the game, but we both played pinochle, euchre and cribbage. We were both runners and fitness freaks and she joined the gym where I worked out.

We had been married two days when she took me home to meet her parents. The looks they gave me when Tanya told them that we had run off to Vegas and had been married by an Elvis lookalike pretty much told me that I was never going to be in the top ten on their favorite people list. It was a stilted evening as you might guess and I was happy to get the hell out of there when Tanya said that we needed to be going.

"They will come around when their grandbaby arrives" Tanya said.

The next two months saw us having dinner or attending barbecues with relatives from both families so they could meet the bride and groom. At the affairs Tanya told everyone that she had gotten pregnant on our honeymoon. With the exception of her parents most of her relatives seemed to like and accept me and my side of the family took to Tanya and told me that I had struck gold. Strangely enough my parents and Tanya's parents got along great. Tanya was proven right and her parents did come around some when they found out they were going to become grandparents. I still wasn't in their top ten, but maybe I'd moved up to eleventh place.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

There were a few hiccups along the way. Tanya's job was taking up a lot of here time and there were a lot of late evenings and some weekend work. I got on her about it and she told me that she had worked her ass off to get where she was and she was going to keep working her ass off to make it to the next level.

"I'm going to be their first female vice president."

"How in the hell are you going to do that? You are going to have a kid to take care of."

"Day care. I'll work until the baby is born, take a short maternity leave and then go back to work."

I thought she was whistling Dixie, but she was going to do what she was going to do and I had no say in it.

Regardless of the hours she worked and how tired she was when she got home Tanya never slacked off when it came to our love life. I was getting way more than the twice a week I had insisted on. We were getting it on four, five and sometimes six times a week and two-thirds of the time Tanya was the aggressor and nothing was off the table. Tanya especially liked anal and her oral was state of the art right down to and including swallowing.

Our sex life did slow down some the closer Tanya got to her due date, but we were still averaging three times a week right up to the middle of her eighth month. At that point Tanya said no more until after the baby arrived and she was cleared by the doctor to have sex again. Well that wasn't exactly true. She still gave me blow jobs and I got her off with my fingers right up to when her water broke.

She was at work when it happened and she took a cab to the hospital. She called me on her cell as the taxi hurried her to Saint Josephs and let me know what was going on. My office was only three blocks from the hospital and I was already waiting at the entrance to the emergency room when her cab arrived. While I was waiting for her to arrive I called both sets of parents and brought them up to date.

When she got there she was rushed into delivery and after a four hour wait the doctor came out and told us mother and child were doing fine. We already knew from the ultra-sound that the baby was a boy and we had already picked out the name. My father in law was pretty much speechless when he and my mother in law went to the nursery to view their grandchild and found out that he had been named after my father in law. It was what Tanya wanted and I could not have cared less. I got a handshake and a thank you from daddy in law and a big hug from my mother in law which came as a huge surprise since it was pretty much the first time she had more than look down her nose at me whenever Tanya and I were around her. I think maybe I'm in seventh or eighth place now.

My folks showed up about a half hour later and they oohed and aahed over the baby and I almost felt guilty that the child was not really mine, but I had signed up to play the roll so play it I did.

They had moved Tanya to a recovery room and as soon as the nurse told us we could visit we all tromped in to visit her. She was lying there with little Jason Alexander in her arms and I swear that I had never seen a more beautiful sight in my life. Tanya smiled at me and held the baby out to me as she said:

"Meet your son Frankie."

I took little Alex from her and something happened. My figuring to be a pretend daddy went out the window as the baby's hand closed around my finger and gripped it. As he looked up into my face and gurgled I made a silent promise that I would be the best daddy he could hope for.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I picked Tanya and little Alex up at ten the next morning and took them home and once there I got them settled in. I'd taken the week off from work so I could take care of Tanya until she was able to get back on her feet, but that plan went quickly into the toilet. It seems that both grandmothers had gotten together and decided that it was up to them to take care of Tanya and the baby. I was pretty much chased out of the house by the two of them and I had no place else to go so I went back to work.

One thing was certain. If the grandparents had their way Jason Alexander Dalton was going to be one spoiled rotten kid.

The day after I brought Tanya home from the hospital Tanya woke me up with a blow job and when it was over I asked her why.

"It will be at least six weeks before we can make love again."

"Before I can make love again" she said, "But I have to get you off at least twice a week. That was the deal right?"

"Given the circumstances I'm not holding you to that."

"I'm holding me to it. Besides, I like giving you pleasure."

I decided not to argue with her.

++++++++++++++++++

The next two years slipped by. Tanya took four weeks of maternity leave and then the grandmothers went nuts when they heard Tanya was going to put Alex in day care and go back to work. No day care for 'their Alex' at least not if they had anything to do with it. They worked out a schedule where they would alternate keeping Alex while Tanya was at work.

Professionally Tanya was doing well where she worked and had made the jump from district manager to regional manager and was now only one step removed from the vice presidency she was after. I was doing fine although I didn't have to fight my way up the ladder like Tanya had to. It helps when it is a family owned business.

On a personal note I found out that my mother was right. Love did come along if you worked at it and I did. Things were going along great and then one evening Tanya came home from work and told me that she had a problem. A very major problem.

One of the men who had taken part in her gangbang had transferred into her region and during their first meeting in her office he told Tanya that he wanted her to meet him at his motel to have a 'long lunch' with him as he put it. She told him to fuck off and die and he laughed at her and opened his briefcase, took out a folder and handed it to her. She opened it and found a dozen or so 8X10 photos of her being gangbanged. He then told her that she WOULD meet him at his motel or copies of the photos would find their way to me and copies would appear in every office in her region.

"He gave me until tomorrow to decide."

"I don't see a problem with it. Meet with him."

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!!"

"Of course not" and then I went on to explain what we were going to do. She smiled at me and told me it made her hot just thinking about it and then she suggested that we spend some time in the bedroom before going over to her mom's and picking up Alex. I thought that was a pretty good idea and so we did just that.

++++++++++++++++++++

His name was William Bagley and William was having trouble looking me in the eye. Maybe it had something to do with his condition. He was naked and sitting on one of our kitchen chairs. He was securely bound and only his right arm was free and he had a rag stuffed in his mouth. The chair was pushed up to the kitchen table and there was a pad of paper and a ballpoint pen in front of him. Also on the table were a soldering iron and a small butane torch.

How did Willie come to find himself in that situation? Tanya had called him into her office and told him that there was no way she could take off for a long lunch as there was too much going on in the office at the time and she needed to be there to handle it. She also told him that there was no way that she was going to meet him at his motel. She would not risk being seen by someone who knew her.

Then she told him that I was going out of town on business Tuesday and would be gone for three days and she would send Alex to her mother's for the night and that he could come over to the house. She set it up for Wednesday. That way she could be sure that I'd made my flight and wouldn't walk in on them.

When Willie arrived Tanya was naked except for a pair of 'come fuck me' heels when she opened the door and Willie had laughed and said:

"You slut! You want this as bad as I do."

Tanya smiled at him and told him to come in. He walked and then fell to his knees when I came out from behind the door and nailed him in the kidneys with a baseball bat. I dropped the bat and put him in a choke hold until he passed out and then I stripped him and drug him over to a kitchen chair. I manhandled him onto the chair, secured him and then Tanya and I went into the bedroom and knocked off a piece.

When we came back into the kitchen we found Willie struggling to get loose from his bonds. Tanya and I sat down at the table across from him and I said:

"I'm afraid you have upset my wife Willie and I'm the kind of husband that hates to see his wife upset and does whatever is necessary to rectify the situation. What we are going to attempt to do here tonight is remove the reason for her being upset."

I reached over and pulled the rag out of his mouth and he immediately started hollering for me to untie him.

"Not going to happen Willie. Not until you have done what we require of you."

"I'll have your ass in jail for this asshole."

I stood and backhanded him and then stuffed the rag back in his mouth.

"Here is the way it is going to go Willie. You are going to pick up that pen and write down where every picture you have of Tanya can be found and then you will write down the names of anyone else who has pictures of that night. You will do it or I will use the soldering iron to burn "Blackmailing Asshole" into your chest and then I will use the butane torch to roast certain parts of your body. Your choice Willie; the easy way or the hard way."

He sat there and gave me a hard look and made no move to reach for the pen. I shrugged, picked up the butane torch and lit it. When I started to move toward Willie with the flame hissing he suddenly grabbed the pen and started writing. When he was done Tanya read what he had written.

"According to this the only place he has pictures is on his laptop and he says that he is the only one who took cell phone pictures that night."

"Do you believe him?"

She shrugged. I took the rag out of Willie's mouth and said, "My bride isn't sure that you have been totally forthcoming Willie so I guess I'm going to have to apply some incentive."

I fired up the butane torch again and started to move it toward Willie's foot.

"I'm telling the truth damn it; honest to God it is all there."

I looked at Tanya and she shrugged and said, "We know where to find him if he lied."

I shut off the torch and said, "If you go to the police over this all it will get you is the jail cell next to mine. In case it slipped your mind blackmail is a crime."

Tanya placed a digital recorder on the table, hit the play button and Willie's meeting with Tanya when they set up the evening played.

"You do know that I don't want to do this right? The only reason it happened the first time is because the seven of you drugged me and then raped me."

"So what if we did? You have no way of proving it."

"Please don't make me do this. I really don't want to chance messing up my marriage."

"I don't care if you want to do it or not. You WILL do it or I will ruin your reputation and make you the company laughing stock."

I stopped the recording and said, "We don't need to waste time listening to the rest of the recording. There is enough on it to charge you so if I do go to jail so will you. Where is your laptop?"

"In my motel room."

While I entertained Willie Tanya took his keys, went to his motel room, got the laptop and brought it home. There were a total of twenty-one pictures on Willie's hard drive and I copied them onto a thumb drive and then deleted them off of his computer. It embarrassed Tanya that I saw them, but I needed to know a few things. I had her tell me who the men I the pictures were.

I cut Willie loose and told him to get dressed and then I handed him his laptop and said: