Frank and Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you lied and any of those photos show up three things will happen. One, the gangbang will be out in the open and I will see to it that the pictures I now have will get to your boss thereby exposing what you, his son and his nephew did to Tanya. He may not be too pleased to have his son and nephew called rapists. He might even fire you and see to it that you get a reference that will ensure you never get a good job again.

"That ties in with the second thing. There is no statute of limitations on rape and Tanya will press the matter. True, it will be her word against yours, but her word will be backed up by the recording we have and you will be drug out into the publics eye. And don't think for one minute that she won't do it. Once you have put her photos out there for all to see she has nothing to lose in coming after you.

"It is the third thing that you need to seriously consider. I will hunt you down and when I'm done with you you will wish that I had gone all the way and killed you. Do you understand me?"

He looked away from me and said, "Yes; yes I do."

He left and as we watched him walk to his car Tanya said, "Do you think that we really got all of the photos?"

"No way of knowing, but I saw the look in his eye when I told him what would happen if any turned up. He believed me and I'm betting that if there are any he will destroy them"

"And if he doesn't?"

"You of all people should know that I am a man of my word."

"I'm not usually into porn, but looking at those pictures has given me some ideas. Care to follow me into the bedroom?"

She headed for the bedroom and I smiled and followed along behind her.